John Kasich:

Long story short:

Archive isn't working.
th ehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296498-kasich-trump-owes-obama-apology-for-birtherism-claim

I hope Trump ropes him.

For fuck's sakes. First TPP and now this. Kasich can't stop sucking King Nigerian's dick.

Classic Cucksich

this guy looks weird as fuck.

it's a case of ohioism

Hey guys, did you know his dad was a mailman?

Why doesn't he just change his registration to Democrat already?

Someone shove a pizza down this idiot's throat so he can shut up already.

Can Republicans just kick this faggot out of the party already?

Hillary should apologize. Hillary.

he would lose all status he has if he did that. he knows the only reason he gets media attention is because he's a nevertrumper cuckservative. as a dem he'd be of no use to them.

Why doesn't this asshole just run as a Democrat already?

Kasich should hang himself. Hillary should be the one to apologize since she started it. All Trump did was have Obama release documentation proving his claim.

Him and Ryan. I honestly hope they end up dead.

Even Cruz isn't as wormy as this faggot. He's too proud and full of himself to publicly defend Obama.

Ohio fag here. Sorry.

I see George Soro's cuck puppet is really sucking that cashcock.

He's not running for office. And I seriously doubt he'll try for a third term in 2018 now that he's a kamikaze pilot for the Establishment.

Yeah, Kasich really does stand out as a monumental douchebag in a very crowded field of other faggots. It's quite a feat.

It's funny because at first glance he seems at least unobjectionable. Like Hillary, the longer Kasich is allowed to exist the more appropriate a lightning rod for hate he becomes.

It's the complete and utter lack of eyebrows. Seriously, look at that shit.

What a dick.

The Croat is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a faggot, pizda, cuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Serb and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

He looks like Gary Shandling if they dug him up. Absolute cuck.

he's actually Kenyan

An embarrassment to both the Czech and Croat people.

The man's face looks like a potato

I'm saving this to my shitposting notepad for future balkan threads.

*keynesian

Nobody ever noticed that the guy has a severe facial "tick"

Like he has parkinsons or something? Its straight up obvious and very cringe-inducing.

Has this man been raised in a fucking forest cave?
Why does he eat like a subhuman?

Google it, fam.
Have a bucket nearby (if applicable).