Trump lays out hard positions

Claims that his positions are too magnificent for the human mind. Quotes you must listen and beleive instead of be given fact and proof.

Meanwhile Hillary advocates USDA enforcement should be stepped up in wake of food poisoning and feces contaminated foods. Trump argues regulations strangle businesses, seen investing in green glass.(USER WAS SENT BACK TO HIS CUCKSHED FOR THIS POST)

Holla Forums is always right

My new normie catchphrase for a mulatto who doesn't understand MAGA.

As someone who studies financial markets, I can promise you, the market will tank if Trump is elected.

However, it will be JUST LIKE BREXIT.
The market will dive hard, and then buy super, super, super fucking hard.

& since trump is proposing measures that will actually improve the economy, staying long the market is actually a very, very good thing.

This is what we call a "shakeout" or "stop-run" where the weak hands in the market panic as it fall, and the smart money buys the dip hard.

Mark Cuban is a jew who presupposes that what is good for jews is the direction that country should continue to take:

(continued)
You have to understand, the kikes own the market, and its their intention to send a message that trump is bad for the economy.
Again, think brexit. anything against globalist agenda = market tank.
Everyone, and I mean everyone knows this, and no one is willing to stand in the way until the S&P dips a few hundred points (15%)

Are people just reading the screencap and not reading the OP?

won't do a thing while last year's CEOs and major share holders run the various federal agencies

A common myth I see is that Mark Cuban has self-made wealth. This is obviously untrue: no wealthy jew got there by hard work and his own merit, as all jews benefit from tribal nepotism.

Then you're really, really pathetic, to have the tightest, most racist, most ethnocentric tribe on the planet ready to help you get a leg up over non-jews wherever it can, and to still fail.

Mark Cuban is a moron.

I bought 10k worth of silver when it was ~14. I missed the 10 dip. Trump is signalling that we will actually get a real, non-artificial fed-funds rate which means that the markets will dip for sure. That's fine though because the way it currently works a 0 fed funds rate is a wealth bribe to kike corporations to stay in the corporation by accepting corporate welfare. Not any more kikes.

Shheeeit. I just saying, Mark Cuban might be a bubbling fucking idiot, but he's not wrong.
This is the easiest trade in the world

to stay in the country*

this is a blatant slide thread, the OP doesn't even come close to what's reflected in the actual message. first of all, we all know trumps trade plan. second we all know that mark cuban is a kike. third the screencap directly contradicts the OP because Trump goes on to explain the policy yet again in the next paragraph

ironic that people are falling for perhaps the most poorly executed shill thread ve ever seen

Hold onto that silver mate. & think about selling some long long term slv puts sell slv puts .

I think silver might come down a little bit (2-6 months?) with the market… But it will go ripping up hard afterwards. Prob for a few years.
Why?

B/c right now, the money velocity is VERY LOW. If trump reduces the taxation level, and cancels out a lot of industrial regulations, you can bet your ass $ velocity is going up, and inflation is gonna go up HARD.
Inflation going up, means stock market going up. BTFD in S&P, BTFD in GLD / SLV

I expect a permanent drop in the value of the dollar regardless of who is selected for President.

Maybe it will happen fast, maybe in short bumps, maybe a long taper, I don't know. Nor do I know when it will occur, though I suspect over the next 2-3 years. The NWO-scheme is reliant upon exchanging our currency for a global one, and this can only happen if the value of the dollar falls to next to nothing. Think Weimar.

Except we are not the rest of the country, we are something of 17k IPs.

Significantly fewer people due to mobile and DSL connections being dynamic.

You also missed the USDA bit, USDA shrinking is a common kike tactic to keep people from noticing the literal spic and shit ending up in the food as they Jew corner after corner to make profit.
Also because then they can throw in more and xenoestrogens and chems that turn into toxic byproducts when cooked.

And no, Trump and staff have avoided making hard positions, hell look at the comments and retractions regularly issued, he can't even stick with a rehearsed script or his own mouth.

The thing is if Trump changes those, its going to tank.
Remeber, many US corps receive tax handouts, they don't pay' taxes.
So they will leave, particuarly as at that point the tariffs will be less than the taxes.
As is the industrial regulations largely fail to matter as the enforcement is not , well enforced. Look at the fact the fuckers can't even make a triple stacked liner and earth dam in most locations just to keep the pools where they should be, Florida, Texas, West Virginia, Virginaia, Nevada, and you want less?

I rather like not having Jew cancers in me.

What about cryptocurrency?

Hillary is our gal

As the someone who single handedly developed and implemented the data warehouse for the Minneapolis Grain Exchange, and a someone that worked for ~4 years for Southwest Securities I'll repeat to you what I shouted to Cuban:

If you don't put everything you own into puts the day Trump is inaugurated you're a lying sack of vaginas.

You speculating Jews are the fucking best. All fucking talk while you play BOTH sides. I have no doubt that you and Cuban both will say this garbage in public to any goyim that you can hold by the ear long enough to listen to your ratspeak, and simultaneously buy puts AND calls.

I've worked around you rat fucks for over a decade. I've written software to optimize MGEX daily operations at the behest of some the kikiest fucks I've met in my life. I've declined work doing engineering for Chicago firms to get off ILEC and on to a private CLEC with direct connects to CMEGroup. I've declined work for the same bastards that once on the private CLEC wanted newer HFTs for the new server farms.

You Jews are a dime a dozen. Whatever you claim you are interested in almost always ends up being just half your interest: the other half is in the competition. Over time I've come to realize that is the ultimate Jewish quality. The "best" Jews are the ones that convincingly protray a solitary interest while covertly having equally vested interests in all positions available. Second only to this primary Jewish quality is the ability to push your failings onto the goyim whenever/wherever you can to offset your losses.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
←home

user, you had a perfect chance and you blew it.

portraying racism and sexism as bad things in the most racist and sexist board is hilarious

Damnit. Well… can I get a check on my ID for some redemption?

No.
ID's don't count due to Tor numbers.

Low quality slide/demoralization thread.

I wouldn't even spend half a shekel per post of this dribbel, if I were your boss, I'd fire you.

Fine: check'em

TOR users always have an ID of 000000.
It's the private VPN shills you have to watch out for.

Hey don't get in here with your D&C, let Trump's words stand. Stop trying to change them schlomo.

Fuck off kike, I hope your children die in a car accident like faggots.

Holy shit Mark Cuban on suicide watch.

Oh and, I wish I was wealthy enough for the SEC to allow me to short after Trump is elected, it'll be a massive short-term dip.

OP is a CTR shill.

SAGE THIS MAN

SAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

;^]

You don't have to short anything. Fuck regular stocks and switch to futures (aka stock options), and commodities.

You'll see me making similar statements about finances in pretty much most of the financial threads here. Apparently I'm one of the few legit anons that have actual real-world experience in that sector.

wat

I think he meant glass recycling aka "green" like the environment, and not actually green like beer bottle glass.

Actually I'm not having kids. Accident in a physics class with a heavy ion beam and no shielding.

MODS = GODS

What'd he get banned for? I'm trying to figure out what a cuckshed has to do with posting a transcript of Trump's position when asked on his positions and USDA comments. I thought USDA was the branding of the FDA and they're the ones in charge of food?

Anyone have that webm? About the smug qt3.14 stumping the cat lady?