archive.is/mEpoX
archive.is/0Ps1P
vocaroo.com/i/s1HEU6LVkzZR
archive.is/uKXRu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RINSE PENIS IS BASED
HOLY SHIT

Why can't I stop being so smug

I wonder if Glenn Cuck Beck knows? I want to hear him bitch about this since I will be forced to listen to him tomorrow at work.

Can Ted get any more cucked by Trump? Is it humanly possible?

why is Priebus trying to trigger the Cruz cucks all over again so close to the election?

Did he bring this up on his own or was it a bait question from "Face the Nation"?

THE PRIESTHOOD RISES?

Goodbye, Kasich, Cruz, Jeb, and the biggest faggot of them all, Lindsey Graham.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love it. Thank you, Reince.

Also… Paul Ryan?

Please say Paul Ryan is included in this.

KISS THE RING OR KISS YOUR JOBS GOODBYE

Ryan just got reelected but he endorsed Trump. He's Brutus to Trump's Caesar though. He only endorsed him to be able to 'withdraw' it if Trump goes off the cuckservative reservation too far.

RATO BTFO

keep em close Trump. they need to be in lasso range when the purge comes.

Reince seemed like a faggot at first but I really warmed up to him after a while. I guess he's like the true definition of a cuckold, he likes to be put down by the stronger man, to fall in line.

Paul Ryan has been fucking silent lately.

I think that he's been put in his place.

The Cruzinator will never get Trump's delegates.

Remember, after thew elections there will be a purge of cuckservatives wich wont want to cooperate. We MUST take political office.

Anons, start taking discourse and speech classes, we are going in. If there is a purge, remember, we must fill the power vacuum at any costs.

You're lagging behind, user!

All Buckyites need to go.

We the GOP now.

No, he has not.

archive.is/mEpoX

Every one of us should be in a position of influence by now. If not, you're lagging behind.

What is this "not releasing taxes" under audit thing?

Is it a good legit thing to do?

rip in pizza fishmonster

It's cover for Trump, 100%. He could if he wanted. It's the smart move, releasing his taxes would give the media a field day because they would comb through everything and scrutinize everything from his tax rate to the places where he has his businesses and all the seedy people those businesses ever dealt with. Not releasing taxes is the smart move, but to retarded 1D cucks like Romney, the thought of taking a stand and actually trying to win never occured to him.

No… It's a horrible idea to release your taxes while being audited.

It's posturing bullshit that the most corrupt use as prima facie evidence they are clean, and not corrupt. Plus, if you are being audited by the IRS or state revenue service it means your filings are complete/finished. Which ultimately means if you are currently under an audit you really can't produce the documents the plebs demand (yet have no right to access).

There is literally no law nor regulation that states POTUS candidates must publish their tax filings.

*not complete/finished. oops

Yeah seriously why would Trump want the entire MSM (among every other enemy of his) to help the IRS audit him? Even if nothing different was to occur legally, we all know there would be some kind of 'MAJOR CONTROVERSY DISCOVERED IN TRUMP'S TAXES!!!!' which would get spun worse and worse for the next month or so. Lots of revenue? "Look at all these shady dealings!!!" Not so much revenue? "Trump's been lying about his wealth!!!" and so on. There is absolutely no way it would get positive coverage no matter what the numbers are.

Anyone who thinks this isn't how it'd go down should probably lurk more.

If Trump gets nothing dont at all in is presidency I at least hope he purges all these assholes from The Party.

I hope Priebus pulls all party support from Rato in this coming election. Make an example out of him.

he's waiting to release them on election day as a distraction for his RWDS taking out all the antifa intimidation at the polls.

Ya and if there was something shady in their Obama's corrupt as fuck IRS would have leaked it by now.

Mitt is mad Trump isn't falling for the same shit he fell for.
Harry Reid had Mitt dancing for him…
Mitt had to jump through hoops to prove there really was no issue with his taxes. When the election was over Harry Reid admitted he made the whole issue up.

What could happen in one month?

No, he's a fucking kike.
It's just that he's a smart kike that realized not backing Trump will only add his name to a very long list of traitors when Trump inevitably takes power

The worst thing about the death of a culture is NOT those ignorant of the signs, but those that celebrate it.

This is the part that really needs to be pushed.

Also Cruz is natural born Canadian, he can't run period.
Also didn't renounce said citizenship until last year, making it way too long for him to matter in running again.

Which of course then is why Hillary's are in such demand, pleb fucks think they're entitled as well.

No, you don't have 30 years of taxes under audit all the time forever and in perpetuum.
His issue is that the Trump brand is going right on along while he is in office, and showing his forms, which he started with the demand on Hillary showing emails.
archive.is/0Ps1P
Which then quite naturally makes people quite curious about Trump's taxes.
Then Trump Jr came out last week and admitted it was exactly because people wanted to see and look into them which would detract from Trump's message.

The real issue is that Trump has a number of foreign holdings and relations on those private forms he has refused to declare. We can see Hillary's fun times thanks to her SoS time to get a read, but Trump is an enigma that's trying to pass off he isn't.
WHich is quite Kikish, claiming that you wouldn't understand or what does it matter. Low energy, very sad. He's hiding stuff in there, and people should know.

Reince is smart. His personal loyalty is to the Ryan wing of the party and he did try to screw with Trump some in the primary, he realized that once Trump won, the only way he could come out of this well for him personally was to have Trump win, so he's been pretty consistent with that for awhile now.

This is a good move because there are still a subset of GOP voters that are steadfast in their opposition to Trump and are true believers for one of the candidates that are hoping to sit it out to win in 2020, and those morons need to realize that the cucks need to step up and get those voters out if they expect to have a future in the GOP.

The Canadian Teducle Priestucle Testicle is Risesicle Tenticle

CUCK GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Trump waiting on his taxes is smart because it would be bad news for him even if they don't contain anything that is actually bad. The main problems would be:

1. He likely pays an extremely low tax rate because of expert knowledge of tax deductions, write offs, and loopholes. He's already effectively admitted as such a few times.

2. While it is likely that he has up to $10 billion in assets, most of that will be tied up in buildings and businesses, meaning that his cash on hand is actually much lower than most would expect. Likely in the tens of millions.

Now logically neither of these are problems if you think for half a second and have any clue of how finance works, but most people don't. Also, the media will spin it guaranteed, and any accurate explanation of the situation by Trump or a surrogate will be beyond what can be explained in a tweet or a simple sound bite.

So even if he is doing everything by the book and he is in a really healthy financial situation, it will be spun that he is just a greedy asshole who is so insecure that he has to lie about how much he is worth, and we can't have that as President now can we?

Exactly my thoughts on the subject.
Hopefully the Don is quite ahead of MSM (and us) and he knows this and much more than we can understand about his actions.

So far i have seen in him complete excelence and 4D-chess tier strategy. I'm not kidding, this guy is a genius.

GIVE ME THE FUCKING DELEGATES DAHNALD

So in a more real talk part, why does Trump need Cruz's endorsement?

What will rato do with his government cheese?

WITHOUT

KEK FORGAVE MY TYPO THOUGH WITH QUADS IN ID

Yes, reported. Thanks for playing.

define position of influence. it's good that some of us aren't, since it makes tracking your and ours movement much harder.

basically hard to follow footprints if the whole floor is a mess of random of them.

Oh and for what?
Posting Trump's words that lead to this?

Cruz not being natural born?

That the whole (R) and anyone associated with them are cucks?

I don't live in the USA, i live in the third world, i helped with the protests that deposed dilma in my region, and best of all, everything was completely legal.

Don't worry, many of us mobilized out of our own will. I'am amazed Holla Forumsacks don't do more IRL work. Sometimes just holding a sign outside the mayors office can do wonders with the right message. Some Holla Forumsacks are lagging behind and need to find their balls ASAP.

He'll go back to living in a van down by the river

I've been advocating for more work but get called shill or FBI. American Holla Forumss seem to lack that drive and pressure to act. I wager its the actual impact of fluoride and other chemicals when discussed causing domestication.
Given that estrogen makes females extremely judgmental and committed in beliefs, but lack drive to actually do things, with the same being found in males, such as japs and their heavy soy diet, it fits that they have been emasculated without actually realizing it.

Dubs of truth, to be honest, i just came to aceept there will always be shills in any movement, just don't do illegal shit and you are good to go. Alphabet Soup or not there is a pointy people need to act regardless. I'am not talking about hurr durr le RWDS, that comes later, and thats a big if. Just go out, find friends wich think like you over jewbook and shit like that, and go outside. Be courageous, be outgoing, be political. Worst shit that can happen is you get locked up in the noob cell for a night.

Remember Politicians have diplomatic immunity and actual privilege, we could shitpost to our hearts content

Isn't Trump polling around ~80% of white evangelicals?

I think them and Texans who feel they have to vote for a "Texan" in anything were Cruz' only base (and even then he only got Plains/Mountain states evangelicals - most of the Deep South ones went with Trump).

Something like that, hence my question.
So my guess is its more lying numbers, and Cruz wields power here.
Which is why there is so much pressure to make him bend the knee.
Powerless people don't matter for this game, so Cruz still has something, either in supporters or in image that is critical to Trump.
GOP doesn't matter and has had plenty of division right now in a point with the still going #nevertrump suits.

You'll have your forgiveness. I just need the delegates.

It doesn't have to be shady shit. Romney was hit for his perfectly legal low tax rate paid. Trump's intimated that a lot of years he has tax credits from losses from previous years so his effective tax rates for some years might be zero. Media would just hammer him on that nonstop like they did Romney. Why would Trump give them that opening? For some 'tradition'? Fuck that.

I think this is a multifold issue. Trump probably sold this idea to Reince as a way to unify the party when in reality, it is meant to keep Cruz from pulling some rogue nonsense, since all cruz cares about is raising his status with this group or that.

A little background: Cruz as of late has been latching himself to the Obama internet handover thing, calling attention to the issue while not doing jack shit to actually stop the move or even bothering to form coalitions or working with private groups that would normally oppose such a move or even bothering to help shape legislation to neuter its effects. Cruz is doing this to fool people of the internet (people like us) to think he is a cool guy and throw support his way and also capture the Ron Paul crowd. This is why he hired Gabriel to try and trick us into meming for Cruz. Cruz recognizes the importance of our group but doesn't have an authentic bone in his body and is trying to trick us into following him (if he cared about Obama handing over the internet, he would have commented on it earlier since he is in congress and seeing all this shit going down first hand). Cruz us doing this because after his refusal to endorse Trump, his numbers fell hard, going from 60% approval rating to 33% and many of his donors have abandoned him or are threatening to so he needs to regain some kind of leverage. This is his power play. The fear is that he will use this leverage as a means to not only bolster support for a future run but he will try and sabotage Trump's current run to make sure he gets a chance to run against Hillary.

This is less of a move to gain support for Cruzcucks and more a means to halt any bullshit Cruz plans to pull since forcing Cruz to endorse then having him flip makes him look even worse, especially after the shit he pulled during the convention. Had he not pulled that, then this current move would not be needed. It is also aimed at Kasich and meant to neuter any bullshit he intends to pull since he is Soros' lapdog. They can still bad mouth Trump, but it doesn't mean much if they have endorsed him or are unwilling to go back on their endorsements.

I'm assuming Cruz (and the others) are prepping for a 2020 run following a Hillary victory. So if they endorse Trump now, they believe they'll be tainted by the "inevitable" loss.

But if they stay independent then they'll be viewed as the "Republicans with principles" that took a stand against the evil Drumpf.

Of course what they fail to realise is that America's changing demographics will eventually make a "blue" America inevitable, because you can't make spics care about mu free markets or chinks care about protecting the second amendment

inb4 leddit, I didn't take this screenshot

But here is the fun rub though, same for the electoral college, GOP and nobody can force a political statement.
Their posturing setsup for Cruz to drop them all with a suit on this 1st amendment abuse.
These suits have already been laid out, so it wouldn't even have a chance to be challenged and would just be open and shut in favor of Cruz.
At which point Cruz becomes a champion of free speech.

GOP entirely loses control then and there, as it can't actually do shit against anyone, being a political group it can't control members.

So then where do you suppose that fits in?

Pretty much this.
Red supporters are successful people with below population rate replacements.
Reds are a transient thing because of this, bumping up and down as the rungs below move up and become invested in staying there, while below want more gibs.
Above the reds its blue again as they believe they know more than you.
Horseshoe theory again.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HEU6LVkzZR

warning, very loud at last 4 seconds

(Checked)
There are some local groups that get together and do things. The thing is, they don't post it on the board where media and antifa lurks, so it goes mostly unnoticed on Holla Forums after the first meetup or so.

Also, keep in mind that part of his net worth is his brand. He evaluates its worth himself. For business purposes, it has a relatively accurate value. But when filling taxes, most of the value isn't really taxable.

Cruz thinks you can force a meme. You can't. Kek is recalled due to strength of will. This is a different thing, but Cruz along with his people is too inauthentic to grasp what that means.

It's plausible as would be very interesting if it goes down like that. The one thing working against Cruz are his numbers. He can try and make it a first amendment right but at the same time, thanks to people like Ryan who have spoken out against Trump but endorsed him, it makes Cruz look like a sore loser. In that setting, Ryan being a cuck is finally useful and fucks over any play Cruz has in store. Cruz can then be ejected without too much fuss and will be forced to run 3rd party. The question then becomes, does Cruz maintain his set of donors if this occurs? Jeb's son has been eyeing Cruz's spot so that alone could derail him since the Bushes can call up old friends and old connections to mount a challenge. Cruz doesn't have the support (numbers of people especially) to launch a true grassroots campaign. In the end, his reliance on donors will be the thing to do him in.

rancid pubes is finally turning around

can this cuck shut his fucking mouth already

This is why Fiorina endorsed Trump?

The thing is though, any good 2rd party and even a few crappy ones do more to fuck over Trump than Hillary right now, and defenitely long term.

I mean fucks sake, Johnson is past 10%, the independents now get funding in 2020, and if he get past 15, the two party system is dead until one of the three eats the other.

Trump is a flat destructive thing here, Hillary/Soros plant or not, the idea of the GOP as a thing is rapidly dying.
I'm happy with it, assholes take my paycheck while accomplishing not only nothing of what they want, but negative by adding a few hundred more unemployed in my direct area.

Democratic coalition implodes shortly thereafter, which I am more intrigued by, as they have many plurality capable factions.
The real thing to watch in all this is the electoral college, the true kings maker group.
They, and they alone, get to decide the president.
That's the part to remember here for all the get out and vote, it does not matter really in the end.
Popular voting this year will end the 2 party system, but the EC will keep its Founding Father ordained position of choosing the ruler, not the ignorant masses.

And getting rid of that is not just an amendment thing, its a core part of the Constitution and definitely not the box to open.

I actually haven't seen a good reason from them, plus they aren't discussing the overseas votes that are to go in there plus snowbirds.
Florida is always a contentious state, because the polling is useless as most of its pop arrives after the numbers are done.

Top Kek.

Cuckservatives should be banned from the party unless they apologize for going against the nominee(after being nominated, of course).

TOP KEK

That's what's being discussed here, but doing so is literally compelling political speech, a flat federal, local, and state no in the US.
This is the same as hiring 2 Muslims in a trucking company, knowing the caveat that they will not do beer runs but have zero issue with the rest of the runs, then trying to force them to do beer runs constantly cause "hurr dirty mudslimes need to know their place"
After you had been warned by your lawyers that the contracts you signed prohibit such activity.

Besides think of this the other way user, do you want Trump to be a boot kisser to Cruz or Kasich?
That's what would have happened if the GOP hadn't changed their rules to make sure one guy would get all the votes if he wins early on.

max headroom is overrated :^)

Trump has always done well when there are more people in the field so I can't see how this is the case. Even with Johnson, his addition seems to be helping Trump more than Hillary since a lot of those people would never have swung Trump anyways. They were never conservatives at heart and only were conservatives so they could sneer at liberals and sjws while pretending to be grown-up. They are unprincipled people pretending they have principles, idiots who don't actually look at the issues and instead use politics as a form of virtue signalling. That or they are people with financial ties to the old system.

He's just smart enough to know that he has to prove his worth so he's not purged by Trump's version of the Night of the Long Knives.

I don't blame him

We could have the 7777777th post in that month if we're lucky. It will 100% happen before the election anyways.

If Trump loses there probably wont ever be another non-Democrat president. Its just the way it is. 8 years of Hill and I promise you Texas will be a swing state. Virginia will be deep blue, Michigan will be deep blue. Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and so on.

At that point there really isnt any way that we could use politics to get us out of that mess.

Trump got pluralities in the states, not majorities, until the end when it was just him.
Something to remeber in all this, is that a lot of normal Trump supports is because there are no other options.
Doing polling here in DC Metropolitan area, its Cruz or deceit, trickery, –BETRAYAL– by their own party.
Which fits with some of the numbers that are consistent. Trump gets in because the others drop out, not because Trump actually has everything for him.

The funny part in all this is I called Cruz a spoiler from the start, a cloak if you would despite the CPAC test. Cruz can't get the white run clearance or whatever it is that is necessary to handle the nuclear football, he has foreign immediate family. Let alone citizenship and now the fact he is an immigrant entirely.
Yankee white, that's the part needed.
Trump fails this test as well, so it will be entertaining if the family gets a prompt relocation into the US or not.

Well actually, testing this, where is Obama's father and siblings? Are they in the US or aligned countries?

Okay anyways my point is the independent party is now finally going to be a thing if numbers hold out, they might not as people just fall into rolls at the polls.
Trump more than Hillary has to worry about this, as Hillary has her voting block tight, its her or you never wanted her.
Trump loses as people see Johnson say, as their more viable candidate on a much much easier basis.

Same that happened in '96, strong 3rd partiers hurt the Republican candidate more than the Democrat
The difference between the idealistically big tent idea of Democrats and the more religious big tent of Republicans.

Correct, real demographics show that old style red state conservatism is happily dead. I shit on its grave as a pajeet.

Proper critical and actual thinking style conservatism ideal, that of before the 1940s but after the 10s, or going back to the theory and building up from there, will be good.
Doing so however is not in the interests of the backers or the winners, much less {{{them}}}.
Pointedly, it can be argued the infiltration of the bernie burners is to try and head off the point that Hillary is now a better Republican than most of the party. Since she will be the party whip with all this, but Sanders got his 2% that makes people have to listen to him.
Which helps insulate from the righteous economic and gini coefficient shrinking that is too come.

Of course all this is pending on the economy not imploding to like 20% or less of itself in the upcoming months when QR dies and the loss prevention team tries to manage the post election dip.

Remember, the economy is going to dip anyways at the election, this is not, is not the happening, this is normal, but magnified by what is to come.

That fag is worse than the cuckservatives Trump already demolished. If Johnson is even a thing in a month, we're going to drag him through the shit and he'll never be heard from again. It'll be even uglier if the green party kike sticks her nose out too far. Any 3rd party candidate that gets uppity is going to get the Hillary treatment. We're going to kill their campaign, then the candidate.

Hardly. Bernie and now Jill Stein has cut into the left's numbers. And the people siding with Hillary are only doing so to spite Trump. A umber of them will have no problem switching off to someone else as well. This is why Stein and Johnson are being kept off the debate stage. Johnson, with his Aleppo gaffe, Stein with her unrealistic platform, will chase away the more realistic minded people that despise Clinton into Trump's awaiting arms. That said, I don't see how any of this has to do with Cruz since Cruz is still looking at being cast as an outsider and does not have the numbers to mount any meaningful opposition in his own state let alone nationwide. There is a reason why NeverTrumps keep faltering and why their anointed candidate is being ignored (Yes, they have one running as we speak). So already they are not a threat and the only concern being Cruz making a fuss to galvanize them for a short while only for them to die back down again like his stunt at the RNC. He has no lasting backing.

Which is pretty much the point at which you admit to have become a lapdog of the Republicucks.
Its much better to erase the whole system, break it up and allow infighting than take one candidate who surrounds and nominates establishment.
That is the point you are missing here, a long term once in a lifetime chance to get the system broken, in favor of being subsumed just like the Tea Party.
Learn from history, know it, and then you can actually start prospering.
Please every time I advocate for action now I get called FBI, why should I expect action in the future from you?

Sort of.
As you say, there's a number of people siding with Hillary because of Trump, these are not ones I count, I am referring to core hard numbers.
Hillary has a much bigger core number than Trump.
Trump has maybe more numbers, maybe not, but the issue he has is they are not core.
He has a big tent going, its why he refuses to denounce any group, doing so chases off some percentages of the numbers he needs.
This is the key thing.
Obama showed the fringe numbers are actually a majority of the population.
The issue is that these conservative fringe numbers are much more different, big business tycoons that you have to feel their noses, on out to Baptist preachers that want nothing but fire and damnation because you have a pair of shoes.

Cruz's issue and why he is threat here, is that there is a still significant minority that will decide the election pretty much, greater than 5% of public votes, that he commands. If Cruz bends, these people will sitout or go Trump, they will not go Hillary.
But!
If Cruz stays in play here, they don't vote or go Hillary, seeing Trump as a false messiah put there to test them.
That is the issue going on. Cruz has nothing to win, but everything to make Trump lose.
That's why its now, finally, that these endorsement things are being pushed, the Actual race is coming down to an every vote will matter for the popular bit.
Anything within 10% in polls comes down to actual shows, until Trump consistently pulls 10% ahead of Hillary, there is no need to machinate here, its simply the actual headcounts that need to get out and win.

So that is the problem with saying no lasting backing, it doesn't need to be for more than two months, startable at any time.

Clinton is a different matter. Her issue is that she can't fall too far behind Trump to win. This is much easier for her to pull off than Trump, since the whole simply record and replay Trump's statements will work well for her, now that the majority of voters are tuning in as of three weeks ago and looking for serious answers.
This is also the part that needs to be paid attention to, Hillary has laid out her positions and substantiated and held to them in this time.
Trump has not, he is running on banter and common parlance, much more than solid, I will do these things, and here are the policies I can enact with a pen and phonebook.
Its one thing to use common speak of build a wall and have mexico pay it for it, quite another to setup the outlays and funding to get the wall territory and supplies going, and to be able to investigate all wire transfers for the remittances, and take only them, and not screw up and take legitimate money.
All while not having said surveillance make even worse NSA intrusion.

Right now that is, and will be the big die off come the debate. Trump will have to actually list things, and set in stone what is to be done. He has a good plan in trying to create true believers who will keep voting for him, even if he were to admit the whole Mexico pay thing doesn't work because he values the freedom from NSA more.

So that's the thing, Trump needs all the votes he can, because some number will vanish from the debates, a decent one that can throw the election, much like how he will be losing the ones who didn't want Obongo and now Trump says its Obama.

So do not sit idle.\work, get out and stump for Trump, every vote does actually matter this election.
Until the EC just goes lol no and says its Hillary. As they entirely can and have.

Johnson is actually taking more votes from Clinton than Trump. Internals showed this which is why they're now trying to put out hitpieces on him.

archive link?

We're trying to implement civilization, not end it. You have us confused with the liberals. Johnson is just another cuck; if he wants to stick his neck out and make himself a threat to the nationalist platform, he's going to be put down like a stray dog.

We don't want anarchy, we want people to realize that all they have to do is walk out their front door and remove the traitors and foreigners. We are the system, and infighting is not something that we tolerate. Dissent is the murmur of the traitor. Trump's not above it either, we lambast him for every pro-Semitic comment he utters and for every weakening of rhetoric. If he backs out on nationalism as president, we win. Four years from now we are either voting for Trump or Hitler, the decision is his to make.

This political system is not a requirement, it is a method of control meant to enforce binary life decisions. R or D.
Yes or no
With or against.
It precludes at a very constant level discussion, critical thinking, and introspection.
All so kikes can keep it all running.
Goy really are stupid, backing and loving their own destruction, but I'd say domesticated.
Taught and reinforced to act as part of a culture, and confusing it with what is needed to be done.

Which is exactly why we are using that political system to enforce the creation of an ethnostate successor. The will of the true citizens is clear, nationalism is the current. If the traitors intend to deny the movement toward ethnonationalism, participation has served as the organizing factor of nationalist will. Thus why it is of utmost importance that the most nationalist candidate wins, not as a message to our enemies, but as a message to those who would believe in a brighter tomorrow. If Trump doesn't live up to our expectations, he can be replaced.

"Just wait for society to fall apart and start over" is not a game plan. If that is your view, then you should simply be quiet and wait like a fool in silence.

Based on what? You keep saying this but there is no proof of this. It also does not take into account the people that are actually enthused about voting for her.

How is Cruz supposed to be a threat when he is not a threat within his own state? His popularity dropped from 60% to 33% and various donors within the state are looking to replace him.

How are NeverTrump supposed to be a threat when they are polling so poorly they don't even show up in the polls.

My point is that while Cruz is cooked, Trump probably pushed this move to make it harder for Cruz to pull shenanigans since Cruz is always looking for some bullshit to pull and the media is always looking to cover such bullshit. They are paying scant attention to his internet handover thing since it opposes Obama and by extension, the globalists. The latter being the reason why he is not fighting this thing as hard as he could.

You have looked at all the people defending her and backing ehr over the years?
That's core support.
THe only core support Trump has is the personality cult from his TV show, here, and those previous voters.
The rest only came because of words, and can leave over the same.

And yet if he wasn't a threat, this wouldn't be a public thing, it'd be a private notice from the RNC pointing out his agreements and requirements.
Instead its being made public to try and force him to endorse Trump, or drive off his followers.

I'm not talking them specifically, its just a convenient shorthand.
Like saying ISIS instead of anming their heads or Mossad to be more precise.

Which is my point, Cruz has power, this is an attempt to remove it.

My view is revolt now, instead of letting the election happen and the flames go cold.
The wait and let Trump wins has been called for before, in other names, and in the fall of South Africa and Rhodesia.

Playing into the system does not defeat it, violent overthrow works quite well.

(checked)
I love the smug.

Fuck Buckley. Fuck that coked out stool pigeon for shitting on Uncle Pat.

GAS THE NEOCONS, PALEOCON WAR NOW

it's not like he's not used to get cucked.

so it's not only Hillary, but all establishment candidates can have a revenge assassin for free

forgot a pepe

archive.is/uKXRu

=We are the system=

Kek has spoken.

Probably why the FBI and other intel agencies don't seem to hate us all that much, really. Their job is to preserve order. Our cause is to preserve order. Their hands are tied by bureaucratic bullshit. Ours aren't.

We do what they dream of doing.

And may Kek forgive me for over-highlighting.

go on path of light and organize lad

It's OK. We all make mistakes.

DnC/defeatist bullshit.

The ONLY support Hillary has are:

1. Mental defectives (boomers suffering from lead poisoning)
2. Sanders overflow (she-cunts, darkies, and various huns which want to destroy their long term prospects for short term gibs)
3. MASSIVE money from people she's offered favours to if she gets the presidency.

That's it. That's the entirety of her support. Nobody shows up at her rallies–200 people, maybe, on a good day? Compared to THOUSANDS at even the smallest Trump event?

The media is being used to create the impression of support (event "stuffing" where they make it look like more people are present than there really are, poll rigging, false media consensus, etc.) so that when they inevitably rig the vote people won't question it as much. This is probably going to fail, since you can only swing the vote ~5% without it becoming extremely obvious, and EVERYONE, both domestic and abroad, is going to scrutinize this election.

As far as your simpering bullshit about Cruz being a "real threat", this isn't about him, this is about the RNC desperately trying to keep Trump from eviscerating them. They NEED to show him that they're "really on his side" before he gets the election, because if he sees them as an enemy AFTER securing the election, nothing can possibly save them.

Cruz is the idiot being made an example of because he didn't fall into line and honour his pledge; if he had, they'd have to find someone else to sacrifice. He's just the fattest calf they have to slaughter this year.

This is pure 100% unadulterated FBI shilling. (Hey guys, I know you're not bad sorts, and you're just doing your job, so nothing personal.)

Civil war would tear the US apart and make us vulnerable to pretty much every foreign interloping imaginable. You're just trying to amplify the existing problem to create the impression that if we don't chimp out and create a bloodbath all is lost.

Our job is to MAGA, not to give China and Russia (not that I think Ruskies are bad, but they are motivated by self interest… if they could gain a foothold here, they'd be stupid not to try) an opening to eat us alive from the inside out.

I only know one hillary supporter IRL
She's a dyke (((doctor))) my mother knows who openly admits to getting money from the Clinton camp. for being a "vocal LGBT" whatever.
Even she got tired of shilling and admitted CTR pays her ass on faceberg

I know a very small number, probably outnumbered 5:1 by people who think Trump is better.

They're hard to find unless you know a LOT of people and speak retard.

No he's not.

Religion is Greek Orthodox.

Meet ups are far less important than red pilling people you already know in real life. We need numbers more than groups. I push everyone I'm in contact with towards nationalism. I've even held the curtain open for like 6 people. Make friends with survivalists. Most people with time to be on here don't have much in the way of contacts or resources so we need to network. I think meetups can be a good thing but personally I'm keeping it separate considering limited time and all.

Hillary has a lot of support from women idiots who think putting a Vagina in the White House magically cures the ills of the nation.

Christcucks: abusing children since 2000 years ago.
If not sexually then starving them.
Or beating them up.
tl;dr children = dogs for christianity

Very convincing, Moishe. You almost had me convinced there.

$.20 has been deposited in your account.

He has released his taxes, he just hadn't released his taxes from 2008-2012 which are under audit, you don't release tax returns if you're a public figure under audit because 300 million tax experts (retard public) will zoom in on little shit that has already been investigated that puts pressure on the IRS to reexamine horsehit that doesn't matter delaying the audit.