wut do u put in a ramen

Water

I am confusioned. Please explanation.

benis

another ramen

My husband's cum

this man's husband's cum, but not only when my gf is hungy >_

Butter.
Seriously, people add so much weird stuff to their ramen to make it all fancy and shit, but butter is all it really needs.
I'll sometimes add some Mongolian fire oil too if I want it to be spicy

da fuq never heard of dis tbh. its good?

how tf do you add butter to ramen logistically?do you not utilize the sauce?
on top of it already being greasy as hell

egg

half a rotisserie chicken
then I throw out the ramen because it is shit and just eat the chicken

why wuold you just eat the bones

It's great if you want to add some spiciness without otherwise changing the flavor. Like if you just dropped some on your tongue, it's basically tasteless apart from a slight burning sensation running through your mouth and nose.

I literally just drop some butter on it after straining.

never occurred to me to strain ramen, Ainsley. Do you still use the flavor packet? Explain the full process and convert me from my soupy ways

i'll try it, but i'm skeptical about toast into soup being a better delivery mechanism

im jew

meep meep I put some pork in there tbh no homo

Couple of eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, couple of drops of sesame oil. Sometimes green beans. Rarely chicken.

valentina and sometimes Tapatío

Hola Mexicano

make a ramelette

sorry, i am mexican but i started to forget to write spanish well once i moved here to the US ;-;

semen

Garlic, soy sauce, season-all, black pepper, sometimes tobasco

Add soy sauce and strawberry or grape jam and it tastes like lo mein

Love of Japanese gf who makes it for you

requesting that shitty image macro where a white gril runs water over bread to spicen it because

Scramble eggs and pour it in slowly to make ir like a half egg drop soup, maybe leave em whole for a poached egg or two.

The flavor packet

If I am broke towards the end of the month this is what I go with.

2 packs ramen
Veggies
2 eggs
sriracha

and if there is an unappetizing, freezer burned , piece of meat I'll throw that in too.

The veggies I get at the farmers market at the end of the day. I offer $1 a bag so they don't have to take it home.

All this makes 2 bomb ass meals for around $1.

Any combo of:
i dont remember what else

t. jew

t. jew

This tbh

Cummies

How lude!

. . . ….

i used eggs i get from esoteric chickens raised on a self-sustaining farm that uses natural and organic practices tended by esoteric immigrants…fucking based maga

is it true that people actually eat americna top ramen rather than the good stuff? not based

noodles

hmm i'll try it

benis :DDDD

is it just me and the other guy who are aware of this formula?

smelly americans can't even do ramen right. i bet you eat it with your shoes on as well smelly americans.

lol. your 'premium' noodle is Shin. smelly americans getting fat on trash.

Spam

I put my penis in dere

frozen peas

thanks OP.

Doritos if you're in prison.

im a rad lad

wouldn't the best ramen be made from homemade noodles?

look at this guy, doesn't have fresh ramen

Just a reminder that Indomie mi goreng with an over easy fried egg is top tier instant noodles and no one can dispute it.