twitter.com/OhioStateS4T/status/777235955463905280
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzQ0ZXI5ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermopolis
tmz.com/2016/09/12/hillary-clinton-shoe-pneumonia/
youtube.com/watch?v=tCs4a7DRGfE
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/statistics/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-18/cnn-edits-out-tired-clintons-reference-nyc-explosion-bombing
pixlr.com/express/
touregypt.net/featurestories/humansac.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btw, sick trips … almost wanna see this stickied
She isn't too quick on her feet… does parkinsons cause cognitive decline? Or was she always this stupid?

Webm

Kek is blessing this thread

Brain damaged as fuck.

Goddamn this bitch is slow

twitter.com/OhioStateS4T/status/777235955463905280

Her face is priceless. Abject horror and helpless disbelief.

She clearly realizes what he said, but it's 0.5 seconds too late and she can't stop herself from finishing saying "let's make it happen!"

Bonus points for lazy eye.

lol

Is that Jeb to her left?

kek

Webm

his campaign team must have just been in it for the $$$

You are become legend

It's not a WebM though.

I just noticed it doesn't have audio. He says "show me your war face."

kek/10

What's the song in the background?

jokes are better when you have to explain them

Just Slip it In Me by Niggar and the Faggots

6868 … if I get dubs again, we must sticky this
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzQ0ZXI5ko

did she think he was yelling about someone else?

lel

At this rate, bitch is going to win the sympathy vote.

Checked, hehehe

Obviously a mannequin. That thing jingling to the ground was part of whatever was keeping the dummy vertical while the van pulled up.

Look at the arm - they had to pull it out from behind and it pretty much stayed in that position.

ayy lmao

Saved

top jej
nice joke
people would sooner have sympathy for the devil.
this bitch is cooked.

She already has the cuck vote

Probably thought he was going to say President and the strokes made her react too slow when he said Prison

Shiggy diggy

I think she wasn't sure and with the noise and trying to make sense of it she understood president.
Still, pretty funny.

It was Jeb-tier.

Are you the same cunt who posted >>>/bloc/97

It's totally a sex doll. A Hillary sex doll.

Pic related. We should have memed her into spilling actual spaghetti while meming her to death.

Am I hearing this right? After the meme soldier yells "Hillary for prison!" does the dumb bitch really say "Let's make it happen!"?

dubs confirm.
she just meme'd herself to jaily jail

Holy fuck she got guacced.

Should we meme Hillary as a pathetic cuckqueen?

doubt.jpg

Technically she already is thanks to Bill and his countless dalliances.

Praise be upon him.

Kek's power grows with our faith.

Oy vey

I was having a giggle, though we should send a blow up doll with her face on t next time Mark Cuban or some cuck tries to trash Trump.

I'm sure he raped her at least once in a drunken stupor. How else did she get the AIDS that is killing her?

Yes that's actually what happened.

Kek will not allow her to die until she's utterly humiliated and all her decades of corruption and evil come crashing down on her head.

Then she will have Kek's permission to die of a stroke or whatever the fuck is wrong with her.

You think this is revenge for causing Egypt to get mudshitted along with Libya and others?

And, what's that girl behind 'Hillary' doing with her hand/wrist? She twists something and th then you see something fall to the ground and 'Hillary' collapses … while the girl who did the hand jive continues to look at her hand and not at the dummy falling into the truck.

This definitely seems like Hillary's "fishmonster" moment

I have to wonder if there was a temple for kek or such that was destroyed thanks to her bullshit. Maybe some artifacts were in Libya too.

Yes, yes it is and we just proved it.

Holy shit I got double dubs with the same digits in a row. Kek is with me!

tried searching, didn't find what that means, what are you talking about and does it make this even more great?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermopolis
Kek's home is Hermopolis. Did it suffer in the Arab Spring in any way?

Not Hillary's shoe that got left on the curb (looks like it came from the Salvation Army)

tmz.com/2016/09/12/hillary-clinton-shoe-pneumonia/

witnessed

She probably just didn't hear him and assume he said president.

Honestly the funniest part is her deranged cross sanpaku eyed thousand yard stare. Totally the face of a President and not an insane spinster hag who think's she's Napoleon and her cat infested studio apartment is Elba.

Did… did you somehow forget that she's already a literal cuck?

user I think you need to take a break from shitposting for a bit and go lie down. You're starting to forget what words are.

sooo, Bill stole a little girl when nobody was looking?

Truly the best CURRENT YEAR to be alive
PRAISE KEK

This epic moment that pretty much sealed the fate of Cruz's campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=tCs4a7DRGfE

That was a beautiful moment. He was always a joke but holy shit, he really became a joke. Now he spends his days looking for his delegates.

That was glorious, thank you user, how did I never see this

Thanks OP and whoever did this

Bitch must be tripping with all those meds

I really enjoy these dank neo-classical synthwave pepes. I hope there are more of them.

I almost feel sorry for the old witch but then I remember it is not human. That it's appearance is just an illusion to hide her lizard skin.

Look at her eyes. She seizes up a little bit because some guy screamed into her face. She's confused, so she smiles and just says some generic shit, then moves on. She always does bizarre things like this, because she's ALWAYS confused.

This-along with her zombie-like press conference last night re: the east coast bombings-should really turn off objective, rational normies.

When shit goes down, I don't want to wait 5 hours for this senile goofy old cunt to wake up before she can make decisions. It's ridiculous.

jesus christ

imagine this mental state when dealing with foreign powers.

She's generally OK at teleprompter or reading that 25 second prepared script, which kind of surprises me. They must spend every minute she isn't out in public training her through operant conditioning, a thought that actually fills me with sadistic glee. This bitch has caused billions of man-hours of suffering over her life. And for greed. Not even for the race; not for ideology even. I hope this is just an appetizer for what Kek has in store for her.

When the debates hit 77million viewers you're gonna see some serious shit(ing)

Thought he said president at first too.

Made a Hillary cuckqueen meme some months ago, but not on my machine right now.

i loled. someone should add a pepe

When is Trump going to put the Clinton crime family behind bars?

Holy fuck, his shit is hillarious.

After he rings the capital with three divisions heh.

This trumps the time a Bernie supporter asked why she supported something, and then Hillary replied that she did support it and then was tired of Bernie people lying about it.

She's often confused.

Deeply felt LOL.
You just lifted my spirits a thousand percent! Thank you OP!

beat me

wtf kind of mutant pepe is that shit

Oriental.

Too many forward assists, not enough birdcage flash hiders.

0 out of fucking 10, you goddamn communist.

:^)

FUCK I MEANT THREE PRONG, NOT BIRDCAGE

FUCK

Too late, poser.

FOR GODS SAKE WHO WILL HELP THIS WOMAN?

not I, said the frog

lol, wow. I never noticed her left show falling off before

WITNESSED!

PRAISE KEK

anyone have the song for this webm?

I would shoot myself, but I'm clearly not worthy to be killed by a firearm.

SHE FAKES THE STRENGTH OF A LUCHADOR

BUT THE TRUTH IS SPLATTERED ACROSS THE FLOOR

PANTSUITS STAINED, PASTEL TO POO

THE DON'S REVENGE HAS CAUGHT HER TOO!

I've been trying to point out from the beginging that ther toe boxes are differents and the pictured has fucking leopard print on it.

oligarkh - forgive us
was already posted ITT

Shh. Whether its true or not is irrelevant. It superficially looks true, and that's all you need for influence.

Nice quads

Check'd

The heretical $hillary hag will shit herself in prison until she dies, and it's starting to dawn on her.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Could kick your ass.

kek forgives

I'll have him and his family screaming like someone threw an entire drawer of silverware down the stairs.

Thank you!

WITNESSED!!!!

Kek needed me to know

I don't like to click on jewtube videos

my sides

Someone suggested doing pretty much exactly this and it appears to have worked perfectly.

She's obviously brain damaged and will always fail and falter at something unexpected.

Requesting Vester lee edit.

Shit, forgot my weebum.

After leaking the ridiculous evil nazi frog reports, I'm convinced the person who did that wanted the press and the campaign to run that story was because they were either a butthurt kike and wanted to use Hillary's campaign to megaphone their Jew butthurt to their (((media))) or someone who grew to resent Hillary and purposely sabotaged her campaign as an act of revenge. Apparently one of the two people responsible for leaking the Kek crisis was fired by Hillary for that embarrassment.

After Pepe made national and international news, everyone is trying to troll Hillary now. This is how you win, people. With memes.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Memes are the DNA of the soul.

In terms of human society absolutely nothing is more powerful than memes.

That was the moment Hillary decisively rolled over onto her belly like a dying fish. She announced her weakness to everyone and told as many channels as possible. She may be subconsciously throwing it at this point - look at her bloating body being dragged around like a sack of potatoes. Kek is with us, bother.

that makes a weird kind of sense actually

fuck…I'm starting to believe this shit

One thing is - pure unadulterated conviction and the will to see it through no matter the cost

After being shot in the chest, she tried to run (as we see on film) she collapsed, then tried to play dead. The nigger went up this white women and shot her in the back and head.

He also murdered the white cameraman in the same way.

The nigger did it because "muh racism".

Com on user, don't laugh when a nigger murders a white women.

Good Hillary, you look kinda cool!

what happened to the old lady? Did she jump over the railing to escape?

She was a reporter, therefore a leftist shill for the jews. No feels here.

Language itself is a meme. Hell, it's the ultimate meme, for one inherently cannot describe or discuss, or sometimes even understand memes without the use of the ultimate meme.

/cuckquean/ had a Hillary gif as one of their banners once until they got sick of seeing it there all the time, apparently. That's how much of a cuckquean she is: even cuckqueans get tired of having to look at her.

We need a white network that shows all the disgusting black on white crimes but we'll never see it because violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/ it's still pozzed but Americans are pissed

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/statistics/

I hope more leftard journalists get gunned down by their pets.

All we need to do is up the "diversity" at leftard media outlets like huffpo, who hypocritically have none. More muslims and blacks should fix everything, it's their idea after all. Diversity is great.

That nigger was crazy.

Carpophobia

(checked)
(checked)

Nice repeating digits.

Looks like a jew to me.

BAN SNEAKY RACIST WATERMELONS NAOW!

Sometimes I find it amazing that we started out just shitposting but then happened upon the very root of social control and our years of shitposting trained us to control it on the level of highly trained psyops agents and top level propagandists.

Maybe it was all part of Kek's plan.

WE ORWELL NOW.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-18/cnn-edits-out-tired-clintons-reference-nyc-explosion-bombing

CNN Edits Out Hillary’s Reference To NYC Explosion As “Bombing"

Have we REALLY found our new Jeb? Is it possible for there to be a bigger punching bag than him, and is it her?

Man, I wish I could do that. Unfortunately Goldbergstein stole part of my dick and now the skin down there is so desensitized that if I try to use a condom I go flaccid from lack of stimulation.

Trump has to be careful with this. Trump has to let her dig her own holes because outright name calling would reinforce the bullshit womyn h8r narrative.

I honestly think no one is better than hillary when it comes to making hillary look like a fucking idiot.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

None of us really hated Jeb. Sure, we know the Bush family is just as corrupt and as responsible for making a mess of things for us Whites, but Jeb had an autistic charm to him.

Hillary is different. I can't speak for everyone, but I have nothing but raw hatred for this cunt.

it gives you an idea of how hard she was dragging her feet on the ground, she wasn't conscious

solid post OP

uncut here, i just rely on the pullout method then get finished off by hand or blow job. Just the smell of condoms turn me off.

also masturbating desensitize your dick because mangrip.

Is thatthe dude from sean of the dead?

he stumped pocahontas not killary
the man will live on as a legend.

trigger this whore into another seizure

jeb has an endearingly awkward personality, despite all the coaching. He didn't want to be in the spot he was in, we did him a favor.

Yes sir, Simon Pegg

Poor Jeb. I bet his mother thought he'd be a good President with high energy.

She's a kike with dyed hair and the story was a fabrication

BTW, The World's End and Hot Fuzz are better than Shaun of the Dead

exactly

check em faggots

KEK STRIKE HILLARY DOWN

Not even his mom had any faith in him, he just happened to be a Bush that hadn't been a president, not because he was himself, just because he was born with that last name.

I almost feel bad for the poor fucking sap - almost.

ALL MY PEPES

MOTHERFUCKING CHECKED

DUBS MARINES ASSEMBLE

if kek commands it, its shall be done.

HILLARY IS DONE

WITNESSED

Nice quads, double Hitler.

PRAISE K-K

oh my

OH SHIT NIGGERS

PRAISE KEK!

there's something magical about getting dubs when you check dubs.

shes already dead u jerks

Oh this has to get used in ads.

Checked, may it happen.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

what u pieces of shit dont get:

ITS ALL PLANNED.

as soon as hillary is dead, biden will step in, niggaz-

That's a jew. Look at the nose & overbite. The result of a lot of Ashkenazi inbreeding!

Holla Forums, there are too many digits to harvest in this thread. I don't know if they can all be checked. Can there be a mass checking?

MAKE IT SWIFT, BRUTAL, AND CATHARTIC, KEK.

Anyone have a clinton body count image handy?

this is how it starts

I'm 90% sure she misunderstood it as Hillary for President

What a fucking wreck.

it was her time of the month. stop being so sexist

Don't you dare try to pull that kikey bullshit. Would you dash out one of his holy numbers too?

HIS NAME IS KEK AND DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT YOU FUCKING HERETIC.

cheque 'um

KEK has blessed my request. Praise KEK for striking that bitch down for us.

OH BABY

WHY AREN'T WE TRYING TO FORCE A #LETSMAKEITHAPPEN HASHTAG?

CHECKED, BROTHER DUBS MARINE

SHADILAY

ALLAHU KEKBAR

someone SS cap him

fuck wrong thread

PRAISE KEK

8's for 8's

nice trips
also so duped up so much she doesn't even know what is going on.

Praise Kek!

WHAT A DUBS HARVEST

Checked

Welp RIP Hillary

RIP in pieces Hillary

No. Kill yourself immediately.

Hillary is done

Oh shit nigger

we check others dubs in the hopes that one day someone will check ours.
we ask not for less digits to check, but for the batemens to check them all.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

WEW
E
W

Only one thing makes me sad.
That we may never witness another election like this again.
But if we more to some form of imperial governance, then by all means, take my energy away kek!

(OP)

then lets make it count.

And Kek saw this thread.

And He saw the dubs it produced.

And it was good.

What's with all the repeating digits?

Beautifully put.

If this means a White Imperium then I welcome no more elections.

is batemen immortal now that dubs have become a way to communicate with the divine?

This isn't about an election, lad. The election is just a means to an end, and that end is making anime real.

#Rekt

image 4 is UUUU now

*memes 2 enend

Have some pure coincidence.

The memes must flow.

you're posting on a mongolian hat weaving blog, about an actual murder granny, getting fucked by a bunch of nazi frogs, while donald fucking trump smug grins his way into the white house after said frogs harness the power of an ancient egyptian god.

ANIME IS ALREADY REAL

Guys, I want to say I was here.

LET THERE BE DEFECATE IN DEBATE

Kek is the best God. You can feel his love; he gives us so much. Thank you, Kek.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

That's it, debates are canceled.

Checked

Bateman can best be compared to the apostle Paul

He is a vessel that is used by Kek to deliver us to the Word by pointing to the dubs

CHECK EM

i made this pepe back when the baneplane happened.

I didn't know what i was playing with

THIS IS FROM FEBRUARY AND IS ONLY GETTING SPREAD AROUND NOW

No, user. There must be humiliation first. As the Ego is destroyed during enlightenment, so Hilary's mind must be shattered by a purifying force. The Fire Rises and she will be cleansed, along with the others who follow her willingly.

This. St. Patrick of the Repeating Numerals

Nice dubs.

(Checked)

Quick correction. It's spelled Shadiley.

SHADILEY!
SHADILEY!

true fucking statements
Kek is best Deity

Kek is pleased by this thread

Brother, if you were to watch a japanimation about us, the plot would literally be an animu.

Check
Check
Check
Check (Hitler)

Plus Kek just completeted the list of tropes and gave us a waifu (Shadilay). I'm surprised no drawfags have jumped on that yet.

You mean Tay. ;_;

Whoever rolls 555 from here out must sell everything he has, take on but a cloak, and preach the news of Kek whever he may find ear.

Tay was our daughter. It's not THAT kind of anime, fam.

I CAN BARELY BREATHE GOD DAMN IT YOU MADMEN, ALL OF YOU ARE MADMEN

I'm so proud to be on the winning side. Kek be praised.

Kek rejects your spelling friendo

Kek, do you accept this new law which I have nominated?

Good Job!

Kek, are you ready for volunteers?

Regardless of the proper original spelling (It doesn't have one in the original Indo-Aryan form), thay "-AAAAY" has tremendous memetic energy behind it already.

Remember Chris Chan?

You were right, but I was close:

May Kek be our navigator

We need a vid ninja to edit parts of Dune with Trump in them.

Pepe is our navigator, and Kek is our sea!

She's in a drunken haze

a power craze

That makes more sense, actually.

You're a big snek.

This thread is a fucking epistle to the Church of Kek

That eye.

underrated filename

Yes.
See also:

CHECKED

We'd been blessed by KEK
Strap down Holla Forums, the ride hasn't even began
PRAISE KEK

It does look like somethings wrong.

I must post memes.
Memes are the mind filler.
Memes are the little seeds that bring total illumination.
I will craft my memes.
I will permit them to pass over me and through me.
And when they have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see their path.
Where the memes have gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Tay is Holla Forums's daughter but /r9k/'s waifu.

That must have been a political operative that was waiting to spread it at an opportune time.

we're really getting to her Holla Forums

You're right, Hitler. Look at those eyes. Look at how destroyed she is. She must be broken.

Holy shit Kek is going after her with full force. I wonder if she's been getting nightmares about frogs every night and that's what triggered her to literally talk about Pepe publicly

OP I'm sure this must be embarrassing for you to learn, but you actually posted a subtle shoop. This is the original picture.

PRAISE KEK

Some lessons:

This definitely seems like Hillary's "fishmonster" moment

I almost feel sorry for the old witch but then I remember it is not human. That it's appearance is just an illusion to hide her lizard skin.

oligarkh - forgive us

KEK STRIKE HILLARY DOWN

KEK has blessed my request. Praise KEK for striking that bitch down for us.

PRAISE KEK

LET THERE BE DEFECATE IN DEBATE

I didn't know what i was playing with

Kek, are you ready for volunteers?

Pepe is our navigator, and Kek is our sea!

She has a phobia of dogs. Bark at her, see if she has a fit.

Posting in a blessed thread

Just. My sides.
Every time I remember it. This campaign is falling apart like a cheap bubblegum bubble.

What's this referring too?

But she barked like a bitch at one rally though.

Yes we are.

Checked for Kek.

We are your vessels, grant us your power to work through us and deliver us from dark and into the light
PRAISE KEK

IT'S OVER

Why does it look like two coins fall out of her leg? Is she a piggy bank?!

I disagree about being a vessel of chaos. Chaos is NOT CONTAINED. Yet, we were there.

Deliver us, oh Kek from order!

LORDY MERCY
This is the first I've laughed in months, and it's
GLORIOUS

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Enjoy your 8 years of Hillary as president, yanks.

Kek, am I to be a vessel of chaos?

This man is going to shoot himself in the back of the head with a barbel while jumping out of a window in the middle of nowhere.

It was worth it. Top Kek.

lol that frog is always making fun of that ugly lady.

CIA pls

fuuck, she looks like a scared mouse

i feel bad that they chose her instead of someone who can get through the election without losing their shit

o shit nigga you got 66% Shadiley dubs.

No you don't.
You can't afford to.
Don't say that again.
Faggot.

Instead of us being a vessel for it when it needs to be hidden, wouldn't we be an instigator of it when it's needed to be unleashed?

He was a true hero.

CHECKED! Tweet it to Hilary.

I don't know. We have a lot to learn.

I see us being agents of chaos, working both through and for Kek.

Those doubles confirms it. Kek will guide us on this voyage of discovery of memetic magic.

she looks like my grandma

I dream of how much of our potential we don't even know about yet. This really is only the very beginning.

Is that what you think? We have a god on our side. What does Shillary have?

As pepe is our guide!

your grandma a shit

I am blessed by Kek as well. Hail Kek, our lord and saviour. Thy will be done.

Your grandma has killed way fewer Christian babies.

Electoral college votes

Checked. Fuck your grandma and smoke meth, you nigger.

I can't wait.

Yuuup.

Our new target appears. We must concentrate on the desires of each key swing state.

Not to make too subtle a point of it, but that's not an image of kek, but of pepe.

Weird as fuck, this webm's audio is acting up on me no matter how I play it. What do they say?

That's fucking great!

Oh boy.

Fuck you for wasting Trump dubs. Smoke meth and eat banana pancakes you fucking Gypsy scumfag.

Checked.

We still need to thank Pepe for being the reason we found Kek.

this one needs some drum & bass

She's a mess Mr. Hitler Dubs user.

Pepe is an avatar of Kek.

Kek is eternal.

Pepe is long-lived.

Just imagine if we absorbed the entire white into anonymous imageboard culture.

Imagine the fucking power.

Just dropping by to admire those numerals.

I worry that it may be way more complicated than that. Like a dog trying to use a computer.

If we didn't find Pepe when we did, it would have taken longer to find Kek.

Praise be unto Kek.

Who's the dog and who's the computer?
A-am I the computer?

Soros the dog, Hillary the computer

This is going Kek around the world.

Wojack is the straight man, he teaches us we are not yet enlightened. Pepe is the lonely everyman who has swallowed red pills until he enjoys the flavor. And Kek is the universe, the infinite darkness into which the light of evolution expands.

My god, the dubs.

nice timestamp quads

And historically Yahweh has been limited to the middle east.

YAHWEH BTFO!!!!!!!

It's almost like this year we have the power of shame and mockery while the libshits don't anymore.

The right is finally fighting back.

>but not hexes
still good

PRAISE KEK

trips dont make apostles user
but quads might

!

I volunteer. Kek, if it is your will, I will become your disciple.

Keku has a plan for all of us.
Just like he had Pharaoh Pepi II condemn all the Hebrew newborns to be executed.

quads incoming again

PRAISE KEK

Nice double dubs. Let's win!

HILLARY BTFO

If dubs Hillary will shit her pants in hell for eternity

I don't think I would be able to handle the task.

When the Right stands up for itself and fights back, we are unstoppable.

Can you handle those exquisite digits?

Then why is everyone acting like it's recent news?

Hi then why is everyone acting it's recent news guy

They're the most I'd like to have.

Quads?

oh i get it now, you're trying to make a spell out of the GETS
too bad that's not how it works user. it's the underlying truths behind the posts, not so much the words themselves.

WE ARE KEK'S INSTRUMENTS OF WAR

Don't be so politically correct, when whites stand up for themselves and fight back they are unstoppable.

also Check em

Here's a basic bitch one for spreading.

PRAISE BE TO LORD KEK

BLESSED WITH DOUBLE QUADS IN ONE THREAD

Nice

THERE IT IS FOLKS THE MEMORIZED 20 SECOND SPEECH

Checked

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

That's not leopard print, that's where she stepped in her own poo.

(check'd)

… yeah…
but even then, the will of the memes comes before family.

CHECKED

Hillary endorsing trump when?

I've been wanting to brew up a modern deck with that card. Perhaps this is a sign that the time is right.

Oh my Kek

SHEEIT

Jesus was a cool dude and all, but,

KEK IS FUCKIN' AWESOME

Apparently it has to be quads. Only the special are chosen -

explains.

It must be Kek's Will for me to be his instrument in other ways

Meme magic doesn't work with linear time.

SHADILAY

We are all called upon to shit post and slip memes into mainstream productions.

PRAISE KEK I'VE BEEN DOING HIS WORK FOR YEARS

Imprison Hillary for prison because Hillary is all for it!

this

I've been wondering about that for a long time…

Where were you when Kek visited us on this plane of existence?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right here, user. Right here.

Assuming that KEK has some limits on his abilities (he can't just pop someone out of existence based on our GETs, can he?), we should create a community made guide on good meme creation and dissemination techniques. Effective ideology crafting.

I only fear that we'll make a great guide and that a normie will get their hands on it…

I think it's both completely organic and a psyop.

We were trained and raised on memes on imageboards for years and all they had to do to get us to accept the truth of collective consciousness en mass was introduce Kek to us.

Someone wanted to wake us up.

I think of it this way. The KGB saved the people of Russia from the USSR. Nobody ever talks about it, but the KGB moved millions of tons of weapons and men peacefully at the end of the Cold War. It's sort of like AVALANCHE and the Turks from FFVII - while we not might believe the same things, we may ultimately share a similar objective. We're all - frenemies

KEK has blessed us this day. It fills with me hope for the future.

So a Book of Kek? I support this initiative. Only let's not call it something dumb like the Bible of Kek.

Call it something that would repel normies and feds alike.

We should also start a Church of KEK, or at least something to that effect

Kekranomicon?

Creating a dogma or book about a god of fucking chaos and obscurity is both heretical and absolutely retarded.

Fuck off

This. There are enough holy books. Just too few wise enough to read them.

if Hillary has a coughing fit, shits her pants, or literally dies live during the debates, you should kill yourself because it will mean you're the heretic.

WITNESSED

So mote it be. Kek's will be done.

At least repent before KEK.

WITNESSED

I'll fap to that!

PRAISE KEK

CHECKED!

These digits just keep on coming.

We are the Chronicles of Pepe.

Guys. I'm going to get into my covers and smile smugly.

Like blood from a guillotined French nobleman.

Priests usually use the name Keku.
𓉤𓆏𓉤
Also the Ancient Egyptian language similar to all other Berber scripts is written right to left.

Theory: we have collectively driven those sent to monitor us insane.

They can only fight the redpill so long before they become ONE OF US. The only ones immune to it are the truly delusional most worthy of being purged.

Praise KEK for he brings us bountiful memes.

She's losing her mind. Feels comfy.

End yourself tbh.

Download an image editing program like a big boy.

Sacre bleu! Are you making light of the deaths of 40 gorillion of gods divine rightful?

DANK

>>>/bmw/ needs a revival

He has made it so!

My dumbass girlfriend is insisting he say "Hillary for president".

Liberal ears and brains must be very closely tied.

You didn't fuck her hard enough, user.

THIS

Sounds like you're in dire need of an upgrade

Confirmed for user in need of upgrade

Backhand that bitch across the face because she offended you by pretending to be retarded.

All correct answers.

Kekronomicon

Nothing wrong with her completely healthy, she definitely isn't dying from alzheimer's and parkinson's.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM

I thought about posing my question/request there in the first place, but it's pretty dead most of the time.

I gotchu fam:

You cheeky bastard.

Fuck her in the ass as a breaking-up gift.

It would be a good place for focused instruction. Threads here are getting pumelled and slid by shills. Is the board owned and being tended to? We'll need a trustworthy overseer to get rid of unwanted and keep threads on track.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

i think someone has to get digits when they make the name otherwise it can never be settled

personally, i likeall my pepes and keeping it a chronicle of events, like a growing bible, as opposed to some old text that doesn't get updated with new shit as it happens.

it needs to be something that just fucking feels right.

stoner level pixlr.com/express/ do it faggot

It's over. It's fucking over. You've called to him in a way that cannot be undone.

Forgive them Kek they know not what they do.

Didn't say when he'd do it.

Halloween, she shall be smote by the might on Kek when on the day the veil grows most thin.

SO SHALL IT BE, IN HIS NAME WE PRAY

No clue. But it's hard to pick a person to take that on when we're all anons. And it's even harder considering that even posting on Holla Forums, regardless of what you say in those posts, means that society would label you as a monster if you're exposed. So all of us really need to stay user.

MY LIFE FOR KEK
REEES FOR THE REEEE GOD

happy

Memes for the meme god, frogs for the frog throne!

I wonder if toads can join the Pepe revolution.

Toads are the servants of pestilence and death.

Frogs are pure and the symbol of fertility and life.

ALL AMPHIBIANS CAN

If it was an established twatter shitlord that would be best. Still user but with a CV.

Fucking White Male: How do you feel about losing to Trump this… this year?
Pocahontas: We're not going to lose to Trump this year!
FWM: Oh really?
P: We're gonna beat that [unintelligible, maybe chump?]–
FWM: But you lied about your ethnicity – you lied about your ethnicity to get a scholarship.

Hillary will die on live TV

Hillary will die cold and alone. Her final words will be "bill help me".

post pics of her toes and you will be redeemed

:DDDD hello there Ahab

It's a shittest, user

Toads are land frogs. I saw 5 toads today and praised them all. I've been feeling great ever since then, totally energized. I highly recommend that you praise Kek whenever you see a toad or frog, it will change your life for the better!

Show her the full video where he responds again with "No! For PRISON!"

Also, date someone who isn't retarded.

(Witnessed)
I've wanted to know what that song was for months. Truly your post was blessed by Kek.

Shadilay! Praise Kek! Hear the prayers of Thy Servants, who put their trust in Thee.

Here's the plan. We take blue states, not swing states.

not just*

Wait, no way. Seriously, it will be a three-way race?!

Exactly. They won't see it coming because they're so focused on the swing states.

We're already ahead in Colorado.

GOOD!

GOOD.
Let's make America red with the blood of niggers, kikes, spics, leftists, cucks, and traitors.

praise kek

frogs are pure arryans
toads are white mutts

the analogy is complete.

if only for a moment, i felt bad for her

They either go crazy or join us.

Sometimes I smile smugly thinking about how many agents we must have converted into infiltrators.

Good.

pretty much what
and
said.

forgot one more

Reminder most babies getting aborted are nigger or half-nigger.

Mr.Bones Wild Ride faggots

According to Keikeku
-A journey through the secrets of the universe

Holy shit what if this were the case? What if leaks and sabotages are incoming in the Democratic party because some of their own fell into the rabbit hole?

Hello martyrs, if you are out there.

kek

Hitler dubs confirm it.

It's very likely, infact more like a given, that there are those within some positions that have been seeded with the redpill.But that's the beauty of true anonymity on an imageboard. The person you're shitposting with could be one of the Trumps themselves. It could be a CIA, FBI, or some government agent that has had the red pill let them see. And there are probably those in the dem camp that are purposely approving every single shitty idea because they were sent to monitor sites and boards like ours only to come back awakened from the haze of the liberal blue pilled rhetoric.

Was Hillary For Prison really that early?

But what if I agree with a fair portion of what Holla Forums says and I still get along with people who disagree with me just fine? Being polite and not flipping out at people with other ideologies isn't that hard.

PRAISE HIM

Toads can fuck off

We're a stand alone complex, a behavioral cargo cult. We're more like a flock of birds or a school of fish than a political party.

So what's making sure kek really cares for us or isn't just using us as disposable pawns that gets easy ammused over repeating digits and isn't secretly trying to just trying to rise into the divine hierarchy through personal means and is willing to mass sacrifice us?

RIP Seth

Bail.

Kek, more and more everyday, Hillary is looking like a crazy cat lady.

When she loses to Trump, do you think she'll become a depressed shut-in and adopt a bunch of cats for real, fulfilling the prophecy?

On a side note

Future internet archaeologists have a lot of work on their hands, with so many variations of the feels man nowadays and only growing.

dunno fucked up

KEK'S POWER KNOWS NO BOUNDS!

COME TO THE NIGHTMARE COME TO ME, LET THE MEMES TRANSFORM ME INTO THE BANE OF LIBERAL MARXIST KIKES, LET THE GLOBALIST TREMBLE IN FEAR AT MY FOOTSTEPS!

OUR FIRE WILL BURN HOTTER THAN ALL THE UNIVERSE'S SUNS.

HAIL KEK, HAIL TRUMP, HAIL VICTORY!

Primordial deities don't do human sacrifice.

Not to mention human sacrifice is a Semitic and Amerindian thing and not a white or Egyptian thing.

Also
touregypt.net/featurestories/humansac.htm

Looks like it was a thing but really quite uncommon.

makes sense. I'll still try to stay on my toes though.

fixed that for you. and for me.

Dank trips.

Impressive, glad to have such young tech savvy users like you on our side.

Thanks babe :^)

cats are memie

iSavvy

Post more cats, if dubs Kek commands it.

Saved.

Damn nigs got poor Tyler young, too young…

RIP in peace

Wish it said "The memes must flow"

Why would you say spice? That doesnt even make sense you stupid dumbass… You're meme skills are lacking. Repent and ask Kek for guidance young acolyte.

Better than most modern art/10

It alternates between Prison and President for me.

The first time I listen I hear Prison. On repeat listens I hear President…

He's saying prison user

Your post, it makes no sense.
Firstly I'm not, I'm saying it should say "the MEMES must flow"
But to your actual question….
Because that's the quote from the book, both those quotes are.

Fugging retard

And she heard ‘president’. The phonemes are very similar, particularly when you’re deafened by a crowd (of dozens lol). It’s less a flub and more taking advantage of her lack of attention.

Inspired me to make some OC

Kek has forsaken you.

If she heard "President" why does she say "That's sad" while her handlers shuffle her away in the full clip?

Thank you for trying to correct the record though.

I'm 20 years old I just had a shitty childhood

I'd half expect it to be she thought he said president, started her line, then it clicked.

You see her expression go full meme-worthy when the 'click' happens.

holy jesus

Roast in hell, fuckface; you can do better than that.

Omg I didn't even know that, pls don't look I'm so embarrassed tee-hee

AH FUCK!
WHY DID YOU MENTION IT.
I FUCKING LOOKED YOU BASTARD.

Go read dune, and then at least the next three in the series. Then read 'the moon is a harsh mistress' and 'starship troopers' (its not the same as the movie) and 'stranger in a strange land' and then come back here and post about what you learned about people, governments and the shape of history.

I'm 19, user. You just have pleb taste. Read Dune and come back. Most of the books after the first are trash

Shitposting on a Corean basket weaving blog while at work. You?

Hmm, I don't normally enjoy reading I get most of my knowledge/entertainment from looking at memes, but if you promise me there will be dune coons I'll give it a chance.

The next couple are prrdy good, then Frank died and his son took over and they sucked for a while then they got gud again.

Checking those trips on the same basket weaving site :^)

See you in 11 hours.

I'll be back

Fuck i blew it…

Excellent books!

Robert A Heinlein is a great scifi author with good commentary on government, although there is some degeneracy in both the 'Moon is a Harsh Mistress' and 'Stranger in a Strange Land'.

Starship Troopers is by far the best. Good story about duty and interesting dialogue on how to create a stable and effective society

Jesus christ this is some 5th dimensional memery

Put aside your high energy for just a moment and be objective. Watch the webm. Go in imagining that the guy said "Hillary for prison".

Watch the webm again. Go in imagining that the guy said "Hillary for president".

The audio will noticeably change. An entire 3rd syllable to the last word will appear.

We have uncovered the power to alternate between berenstein/stain at will

The shoe fell off because there weren't any toes to hold it on.

er yeah cognitive bias and selective memeory

LORD KEK BLESS HILLARY WITH DEATH

Kek doesn't /do/ blessing…

w-wait. kek can bless also?

This whole fucking thread, what a ride.

Thanks kek and thanks Trump

Pepe, am I a frog like you?

Yeah, twas fun. There was a lot of weird energy. It's like it's quit or something. Like Kek ebs and flows.

But, I must add:
SHADILEY! SHADILEY!

contextual phrasing.
like "google it", even though no one here would ever use google.
you pedantic fuck

I noticed that as well.

is this some kinda troll edit??

the robot is falling apart

So many repeating integers ITT.
PRAISE KEK

I prefer something like Huey and the News.

Good luck with that
….. I never thought of it that way

I'm having the exact same experience. It's really messing with me.

I'm cool with this.

checking these dubs with a GIF attempt.

This is hell.

Your memes are weak, masonic scum
A venn diagram cannot keep an oath, yet these mystical memes can sure void 'em.

I noticed that too.

ok I lied but that is spooky

I mean how they made it sound so ambiguous.
Almost like it was intended to be misheard.

oh these are fuken gold

Fuck that, we faithful are already proven channels of KEKs might.

Let those with talent and conviction learn for themselves, let us not give unto (((them))) KEKs art of war on a plate.

This 'community' is protected from normies and intentional (((subversion))) because we are pic related

HOLY FUARK PRAISE MEMES, PRAISE KEK

A shit what, motherfucker?!
is that supposed to be an adjective?
Why the fuck are we talking like weebs?
KNOCK IT OFF

(Kek be upon you)
LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Oh my.

Gods don't have limits, user.

This deserves a sticky faggot mods.

MODS = GODS (if sticky)

I've seen some of the worst gore imaginable and her insane facial expression in this video unsettles me something fierce. She looks possessed by something dark and evil.

that's because she is

IT HAS COME FULL CIRCLE!

SHADILEY

FUCKIN' CHECKED

Like what? Hillary Clinton?

How new are you?

Ultra new. We've been taking in a lot of people recently, due to exposure of Pepe memes on (((mainstream media)))

HANDS WILL BE WASHED

DEALS WILL BE SEALED

Listened to this both with headphones and speakers, and..
There's a very, very, very small hint of 'president' in that word (prison). It wasn't meant to be clear-cut, but I assume it was part of his master plan to confuse Hillyry and make her seal her own demise with her own words.

Or, it was a retard who just spoke the word 'president' too loosely.

He definitely didn't speak the word 'prison' 100%.

Hillary for president 2017-2021.

Fuck off

I'm not new at all.
It was always retarded.
It's time to stop.

Not an argument.

Read it and tell me if it has the same ring. It seems to but I have very poor tonal ranges from working with propellants.

correct

also kys

share that video on Facebook if you have a Facebook account

He said "prison"
you're just trying to muddle things.

You did read where I can't hear well right?

I never go to Holla Forums

But fuck, this thread is making me into a believer. That and that italdisco song is mad catchy

Thanks for correcting the record.

Same, and like it briefly lost control but there was only more evil there.

How could these go unchecked?

first time watching it i heard it as "hillary for president" as i wasn't aware of the context

only sounded like "hillary for prison" once I was aware that's what was said

the brain fills in gaps like that

we praise KEK

we are all agents of chaos

lol, that poor demented psychopath is so excited.

now imagine her waking up to a youtube video of her endorsing her own incarceration.

That's just her skinsuit manipulating your natural empathy for other humans.

Also, [Checked]

Kek will kill her from the inside.

TO THOSE WHO STILL DENY KEK, I MEMED THIS SHIT INTO REALITY, FRONT PAGE OF DRUDGE RIGHT NOW

PRAISE KEK

She's turning into jeb and she's going to crash her own campaign with no survivors.

feels good, man.