Domestic violence against males increasing

more and more women are attacking men. don't get me wrong, I like nice women and in fact I like most nice people. this isn't about saying women are bad or starting a sex war, but pointing out the bad minority. there's alot of bad guys too, but this thread is about this.

thesun.co.uk/news/1802863/domestic-violence-against-men-soars-to-record-levels-as-number-of-cases-treble-in-past-decade/

That's what happen you are always taught when growing up that women are special snowflakes and that you can't touch them but that at the same time they are your equal.

I would love a woman to try that shit on me.

mfw I don't have any women memes… Help me pol.
btw, nice Islam pic.

wife beats on you = lead booties + oceanic delta river.

its pretty serious how much women are allowed to get away with socially these days. most young ladies I know have zero qualms about insulting or demeaning random men. they have zero conception of repercussions. some of my friends were struck in the face repeatedly by their drunken harlot gfs. women are taught by the media that men are dumb and they should take control (ex: homer and marge simpson), men are strictly brainwashed to white knight random women, usually violently attacking any-man who strikes a woman which they advertise for social points to the opposite sex. the entire structure of male female relations in the west is toxic beyond repair.

honestly one of the reasons I am skeptical about pursuing a relationship with women is because I know I am going to end up as a wife beater due to how utterly lost most young ladies are. how they are taught to challenge a man on every issue and drag the face of a man they care about through the mud and demean him and his beliefs while expecting zero repercussions. I was dating this girl briefly and she began to shit on my opinions despite her having almost zero social skills and having me cover for her in social situations and support her emotionally, I quickly stopped talking to her basically cold turkey because my natural response was to want to beat her until she remembered who she was talking to

This is what happens when you give women a political voice, they are abusive by nature and should be kept down politicaly.

They enjoy the domination both physicaly and psycologically, even the ones wich won't admit it, hell, especialy the ones that won't admit it.

Tldr. Women are crazy and have no place in politics.

It doesn't surprise me since women know that they can essentially get away with anything, but I have to also wonder: is it increasing as much as we think, or is it increasing a little but being reported more since more men are willing to say something about it since guys are becoming more like women?

This.
I will say, some women are actually intelligent, but the great majority are just an embarrassment.

Yes some are, some are full 14/88, some are mildly redpilled. That dosent matter, if they feel threatened or are contradicted they won't think twice to use the same system they criticiza to fuck you over.

It's a matter of having moral restraint, women have none, they were taugh to have none, and they will abuse it until we reverse all these retarded unjustified laws giving them rights and material welth at the expense o the people they supposedly "love".

until we live in a traditional society the idea that any man is masculine in a society where your HR boss is a fat cunt who owns your nutsack until the moment your push daisies up after "retiring" never will happen to anyone anymore is a fantasy, we live in a wacko clown society where we are all equal worker-drones enslaved to the legal name of ourselves within the socio-legal system but some worker-drones are more equal than others

Pic is stupid shit. Anyone who thinks that Albania and Sudan are comparable with regards to interreligious conflict is a mouthbreather.

Women have had higher rates of domestic violence against men ever since the policy of "arrest as soon as she claims you touched her" started

Are they beating up nu-males? I'm fine with that, our enemies can have all the dysfunction the world has to offer

Women get away with this shit because if the men hit back the courts will own their asses, but if men call in to report the women attacking men they'll be laughed at for being bitches (and rightly so).

So there's only two logical possibilities:

1) Find a good woman who isn't some feminist/leftist bitch (good luck)
2) Since you're going get to fucked by the courts anyway, enjoy beating the living shit out of that woman. Beat that bitch to within an inch of her life and go to jail with the satisfaction of her getting a dose of reality.

I imagine a percentage of this is due to the more recent open discussions on female on male domestic violence. In the past few years in the UK I've seen this issue become more aware of on television through advertisements and guests on shows.

I'm skeptical about modern women being significantly more likely to use domestic violence, although it wouldn't surprise me.

I also imagine a certain percentage of this increase is due to the inability of males to fight back, with a now extremely feminized justice system.

You're skeptical that a raging cunt would demean, belittle, and hit a man who was taught by women to be passive?

Might is Right. Even in relationships.

Faggot white knights are a scourge on humanity. A friend of mine told me just a few days ago about an incident where he saw some guy beating the shit of of some chick, and when he went over and pulled him off of her she started punching him in the head, scratching him, saying that she loved the guy. I've seen similar things happen many times, myself.

Moral of the story: if I saw a lady getting her shit kicked in I wouldn't do a thing about it. 99% of the time it's her own bad decision making that led to her being with the guy in the first place, and she was probably acting like a cunt to begin with.

No point in taking a risk when there's no reward.

How is this news?

I've been on both ends, getting jumped by white knights when I'm in an argument with my girl, and having to stop a lover's spat. Its a biological compulsion to help a damsel but I try not to come in swinging.

That's really all you can do. Keep trying and try to dominate them emotionally without resorting to physical violence. Eventually you might find one that is acceptable to be around permanently. Might get easier as you age