I have adblock/noscript enabled. I blocked the mp3 in adblock but that didn't stop it

I have adblock/noscript enabled. I blocked the mp3 in adblock but that didn't stop it.

How is this fucking brainless nigglet music still getting through?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZrWTgEGLU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have firefox and just mute the tab. Can you mute the tab? try right-clicking it and see.

Get the Tor Browser Bundle and set the security slider to high. You won't hear the music.

Everyone still browsing this shithole should be using TBB anyway.

I think it's hilarious.

pussy

mute the tab you retard

Sit back and enjoy the sounds of niggerdom - it's your future.

Here's an idea: stick to the catalog and whatever threads you want to shitpost in.

:stopmusic:

Step one mute tab…step two hunt down and rape mod with a brick….step three resume shitposting

i forgot how but i don't see any of the css changes/anything else to this board. someone told me how to do it last time dysnomia changed some shit around

just default yotsuba B theme, no music, etc

not sure what motive i have to be lying about that, but it is not something new. you can do this on Holla Forums, m8

It doesn't work

no homo

go to settings>theme>then change it from "board-specific css" at the bottom to something else. i *think* this should do it as boards can only change css on the site…i think

OP here, I fixed it when I blocked the mp3 in adblock. I kept hearing it because i forgot to refresh the tab lol.

muting is not enough. The shitty wigger nonsense would still be taking up bandwith. I didn't want the file to come through at all.

please delete.

FTFY

What mp3 OP? I hear no music… I got no clue what the he'll your talking about. I'm using a different css cause of the retarded anime girl dancing in the background but I wasn't yesterday or befor

I unironically like the song every time I hear it.

what is the song? i dont hear any mp3

This. Yay Firefox.

kys soros antifa loser

He will not divide us

You don't like thicc niggas and anime tiddies?

Opera can mute tabs
Norwegian black magic

Should change the music to swimming pool
Also cant embed anymore the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=JZrWTgEGLU8

Nasasach

USE THE FUCKING DEFAULT THEME YOU FUCK!

Thank the pedo spamming youtube videos of little girls stretching for that.

nvm

what's the name of song.

i refresh everytime it ends

I use uBlock and don't hear anything

this. I had no idea a song was playing

Now I do hear it though. Janitors must have added it to their list. Cunts

are you using uBlock or uBlock origin? I'm using the latter and I still don't hear shit.

Whenever mods add some dumb shit like that song or a big annoying .gif in the corner if you're using Firefox just right click, hit view page info, click on the media tab then scroll through the box until you find the annoying shit then add the url to ublock's my filters.

Pic related is what you do to block the current annoying shit. I don't really care what they add, if you're so inept that you cant figure out how to block it you probably should just be on 4chan or reddit or something.

uBlock origin

It's not possible from that clip to tell if that is a man or a woman to be honest

no, the correct way is always to block the board specific css
they will always fuck it up
why whack mole when you can block it preemptively