Niggers disgust me

Niggers disgust me.

Whenever I'm watching TV and a black person is in a show or commercial, I instantly turn off the TV and feel disgusted.

Whenever I see a nigger in my small white town, my stomach sinks and I think "What's happening to my country?", ruining my whole day.

Whenever I hear rap (nigger music), it is like nails on a chalkboard.

Niggers, leave me alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/GDZG.webm
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gs and locs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but isn't generalizing, like, bad?

ooga booga

fuck the DOTR, when's the day of the gas can and a match?

webm.land/media/GDZG.webm

I just got out of prison bro, 3 years exactly in the Florida prison system. Absolute fucking niggerocalypse.

There are many black hells beyond your furthest imagining.

Care to share jailanon?
Also got anymore prison stories?

None of my prison stories are gonna be too particularly exciting. I'm a large /fit/izen which kept most overt hostility away from me, and I kept mainly to myself just reading books. I'm also way into yoga, mostly the meditation stuff, and I led the Buddhist community at my last camp. So all in all I was a respected nerd and left alone mainly.

Let's see though, here are some potentially interesting topics-
>Another cellmate was a horrible nog in prison for literal purse-snatching, would call his wife and horrible demean / cuss at her if she only sent him 100 dollars one week while she was raising his kid as a single mom

There's probably some cool stuff I'm forgetting about, 3 years in there was a long time.

I used to be ok with nogs but now that MSM, Hollywood, and tv networks insists on putting them in my face every chance they get, I'm pretty disgusted. I was in NYC a few years ago and it seemed ALL the broadway shows featured all nog casts. Try watching a network produced show these days and you can see the obviously forced "diversity" in casting. They actually gave a young H.G. Wells a black great grandmother, kek.

I watched the first season of The Good Fight and if you want to see an obvious bit of overt anti-white sentiment in an entire network series, watch it. ALL the white characters are depicted as being morally bankrupt, unethical, criminal, or somehow deficient in character.

You don't even hate niggers you just let them ruin your day, you pussy

why link to a webm and not just post it you dumb fucking nigger

niggers should go back to Africa tbh

Niggs are the bottom of the barrel but at least numbers in america aren't rising that much thanks to the dysgenics program of having the few outliners niggers that can into society not breed while all the retarded welfare Queens have a litter of nigglets.
It's beautiful how 200 years of civilization and education can't fight their instincts to go back to the jungle if violence isn't used.
In europe they are bringing new unmixed even dumber niggers by the boat loads,sure they might seem smarter than their USA ghetto equivalents but that's only because the fittest and smartest are the ones that made it across,they'll revert to the mean in 2 or 3 generations just like all sand niggers in france were the 3rd generation sandniggers are worse than the new comers.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough anons.
Niggs are just niggs everywhere institutionalised racism due to slavery must be a world wide thing for everywhere they go they must also rape

im already disqusted

bumping quality tread

im black btw. I love White women and they love the bbc. they are so easy too

Bloods of all groups in prison were actually the most respectful group of nogs in there
I'm curious as to how

Boring. Try harder.

Generalizing is bad in an academic context or when you're having a proper argument, but it's as human as any emotion. Generalization is an survival mechanism and a damn good one at that.

If you were to spend the time to judge each nigger you came across on an individual basis, you would be far more likely to end up robbed or killed, or become generally dumber from interacting with groids. You might find a nigger who might seem friendly and whatnot, but to voluntarily continue interaction with it is like choosing a polished turd over a priceless gem. There are white people who are exponentially more intelligent and don't smell like shit that you could be spending time with, so why would anyone shoot themselves in the foot like that unless they were jewed into thinking that niggers aren't inferior apes and built flying pyramids?

tst

test

how this in pg 25?

It is denial. Seeing black people remind you of truth you aren't willing to accept. Take good look in mirror and accept what you see my friend.

OP is a fag

CityAnon here, for some reason My family moved around mostly blacks and Hispanics when I was 10 & these days I'm probably White supremist #1 because of my experiences with the black & brown population. I'm highly considering channeling GLR & starting a White pride movement. I'm 39, tall, good looking ,charismatic, & well read. I think if I put my heart & mind to it I could make a difference. Also I'm definitely not afraid of kikes, I feel they're on the ropes.

Classic case of CNFS

Not that same prison user.
Also prison tho for "accidentally" killing a nog that was robbing me and ripped my ear off.
My experience was the opposite re: crips & bloods. Out west the crips can be dealt with and most times have a modicum of respect. Bloods will shank ya without even thinking twice. All niggers gonna fucking nig tho. Best to stick with your own kind. I was actually also into yoga, buddhism and hinduism in there. Gotta do something, and gotta command respect somehow. Seen a lot of shit. Old man now. Hope I never have to see more.

You probably go through a lot of TVs.

Try living in a town that's like half nigger. Every time you leave the house it's like Planet of the Apes world.

Thank fuck I stay home most of the time. Not only do niggers and white niggers forcibly rape your ears with their car radios, if you go shopping now you'll often hear some nigger jive.

I hate all niggers. I see these fucking apes so many times more than acceptable. Acceptable is seeing them on the TV in a nature documentary for endangered apes. Acceptable is seeing niggers on Africa TV and nowhere fucking else. That is, nowhere, because niggers will never make a TV system by themselves because they are too stupid.
DOTR whenever. God knows I'm ready enough for it.

I've noticed this too, and it's weird.
It's like there's an unspoken rule you have to be one of the nogs with ~20% euro DNA to get jumped into the Bloods or something.
Second on the crips too. They are the niggest and need a good purge.

little dick white boi detected

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gs and locs

Bloods and Crips. The Bloods are g's and the Crips are loc's.
Ddamn homie some LOCS blastin on some GS tonite homie u wana come

gs and locs are at war forver Bitch
#bloods#crips#cali#gangs#ese#tag
by [hi, i'm mavis] April 15, 2007

Why do you talk like someone who sucks dicks for a living?

pussy lol

. …. … … . .

poop

He has to get that crack money somehow, and God knows the lazy coon isn't going to work for it.

Really? I see a bunch of niggers n the welfare line.

haha black people rule so much

so black men can't be Doctors, Engineers, Philosophers, etc.?

but do they tongue your anus??

Well I can clearly see men standing in a uniform line who appear to be of black skin.
If that's the case,why aren't they wearing work attire?