How do we overthrow the US govt?

how do we overthrow the US govt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dV8y4i4XoeY
8ch.net/bbbb/res/146.html#6329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vote

Shitty cheap ass tripcode.

Why do you want to otherthrow the US govt? If you don't like the country why don't you go to another one?

America is the cancer of the world therefor must be overthrown

America isn't the problem. Detroit capitalism and you'll cut the head off the snake

I do agree capitalism is a problem but so is America

u sound retarded please kill yourself

no

peacefully

that wont work tbh

Step 1 is the only hard part and it will likely never happen. People are way too content being shit all over. Faggots don't even have decent tap water in this country and yet they won't kill the people responsible for that. The fact that Hillary Clinton is still alive really goes to show how comfortable people are, and that's a problem. You would need to kill the internet, cable, disrupt food distribution, and yet still have a means of mass communication to actually irritate people enough to do something. But still you're fucked because there's not nearly enough cohesion to put an army together, and the amount of opposition from the ground level would instantly cripple you. America is passed the point of no return demographically and psychologically we're already totally fucked as far as that's concerned. A revolution would need to be seriously racially charged and i don't think you're going to get enough white people woke to do anything. Realistically, the state need to start breaking up. The federal government is straight evil. We make fun of the EU but we invented that bullshit and ruined any notion of states rights during the civil war. Taking a state would be much easier and ultimately better in the long run. Plus, once one leaves, it's fair game for everybody else. I think Texas might have the balls to do so but we need a real governor who will run on that platform, and i don't see that happening anytime soon unless some shit goes down like Yellowstone or we enter WW3 and the American people are not behind it.

We did it in 2016 election. No need to worry.

Trump is just another puppet, he will be president for 8 years and he will not make America great because the only way to maga is for a revolution to happen

I wish that was truth but sadly it's not

but it is. why do you not want it to be true? sorry if you're tired of winning

Flyers are nice, but they don't actually kill people. Getting a little sick of these passive attitudes when our opposition is attacking us in every way possible. Every serious intellectual says there's no peaceful option left yet we still shit our pants over optics. Arm, band together, don't act like fools letting the fucking ATF or FBI massacre you. You know what would be great optics? Hundreds of armed white men in uniform calling for the succession of Texas from the US. Fuck your tikki torches, that's honestly gayer than the foam battle axe held by a tranny in a unicorn costume. What is the point of any of this if we just sit around writing edgy articles and talking shit on podcasts? Fucking Spencer acting like we're forming a 3rd political party or some shit.This system is rigged against us entirely and these jokers are trying to play that game.

yeah keep believing

How is the system rigged? And btw the torch thing gave them protection under some law so there was a legitimate reason for that

I believe in facts. keep watching fake news

Checkout Northwestfront.Org if you haven't already. Basically the only group advocated actual resistance; look for one of HAC's Brandenburg lectures.

yeah sorry but I don't watch cnn and stuff like that

What about fox they're totally not fake ;) I saw Tucker Carlson tell off a SJW professor once.

where? they all blow

only way it could be done. we just need to stop everything, go mormon with this shit, 10% of the country would need to stock up on 1 or two years of food for 10 people (rest of the country), stop paying taxes, stop working, stop the interstates, put chains across the bridges. Within days the supermarkets will collapse. Those in the movement would have enough to feed the rest. Then we wait, and we wait, and we wait; watching as the politicians start talking then yelling then making mistakes showing their deep seated hypocrisy.

You realize of course the revolution will likely produce something worse. I'm a gambler though, I will be in your 30 million man movement, because 10%+ of the population is what its going to realistically take.

its all a game user. Humans are need and status machines. Fix the man you will fix the state.

sjws are bad but btfoing sjws isn't everything

fake news is fake news. A residue of our tribal origins its not new.

t. frog-meming based Sargon people.

EVERYTHING IS WORKING AGAINST US. I don't think people really appreciate how fragile this thing is. In the 90s they were outright killing angry white people. Now they put chemicals in the water to suppress us, they anonymously infiltrate us and spread demoralizing narrative, they put us in prison, they mock us. Most importantly they make us content being screwed over. They make it virtually impossible for us to even exist yet we do. We need to leave or take control. Trump isn't going to do it obviously. Honestly i'd rather all of us leave or take our own slice of land. I don't honestly want to save our opposition, let them die. We can build a wall around our paradise while they burn.

i will

wow you are so fucking annoying please kill yourself. your complete incompetency to have a critical discussion means you are a burden and a detriment to any cause you supporty

if you want anyone to take you seriously, answer specifically to specific questions. Yes the system is rigged, but HOW. To solve any problem you have to identify it. To relieve any symptom, you have to identify it's source.
If the system is rigged, then how did this happen and what is the source?

but do you think they will let you do it so easily?

move to alaska they give you land and money, and no one gives a shit what you do. can even fuck an esimo. freedom.

How indeed?

Take implies force; and history shows that nations can secede from other nations. It just happened in Spain. Revolution can and does happen, but not when you have a population of fat drugged sows.

And it failed

kudistan failed too this year

tbh that was actually a good thing, kurdistan was supported by Israel

Answer; we don't

Classical Liberal societies (the entire western world right now, as well as Greco-Roman societies) Tend to pacify themselves, there is little internal conflict, this is seen as "stability". But it also leads to social stagnation (again, what we're seeing right now) which leads to value dissonance, then disillusionment, and then a gradual collapse.

We don't need to do anything. Societies build on classical liberalism have many great advantages over societies build on other ideologies with the one big disadvantage that it tends to decay over time. The western worlds collapse will be a gradual one, one that may be over the course of decades or even centuries, but it is also inevitable.

You don't realize how much power you've lost as it was a war fought quietly. You have virtually no wealth - it is all controlled by a few Jews at the top that juggle trillions of dollars around. You have virtually no land - your paper economy of debt has led to foreign nationals buying everything out from under your feet. You've lost your ability to act independently and rely on other countries to meet basic needs due to Jewish manipulation of the economy which moved necessary low-wage jobs out of America. Your leaders are a choice between what flavor of kike you prefer and no matter who you choose they will send your billions of tax dollars to Israel. And you're being bred out of existence. You can't even talk about this anywhere but here as your media and education have been taken over by Jews, and sites like this will all be targeted and taken down within the next few years.

You need to act.

yeah because it would have been a destabilizing force force in the middle east in the short term and that is their foreign policy. Because if muslims shoot each other they are not shooting Israelis. Same reason they support ISIS, the syrian rebels, sauidi disents, the egyptian revolution (that worked out for them) and more. They have a very short time horizon on their foreign policy.

It also would've threatened them because a US anti-missle system/ staging base in kurdistan would've meant we wouldn't have had to do whatever they said ever time they say it. In the long run (40 years) a stable kurdistan (they love us there) would've helped US interests big time. but you're a single issue poster so I'm sure these legitmate concerns are not concerns of yours.

no they won't. even in the age of mccarthism nothing like that ever happened. if you owned a printing press, you could print what you liked. a website is no different. Our government is really good at getting corporations to share their interests, through force, bribes, or infiltration.
a 50% tariff would bring them back quickly, not that I think that would be good for us but it is how germany revived its industry post WWI. Mind you that necessitated expansion soon after. Not sustainable.

I retain my agency, and refuse to be demoralized by this shillcraft. Anons DO NOT BE RASH. DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE.

This whole thread smells like honey honestly.

Did you completely miss the coordinated strike of multinational corporations that took down stormfront? We're next.

no i was watching. nothing stopped stormfront from buying their own servers. if piratebay is still up they could be too. lack of technical knowhow is not an excuse. even if their url was delisted (not sure if it was wasn't watching that closely) that shouldn't have stopped them, give out an IP, host in a net neutral company, develope your own DoS firewall or other system. All these things would happen if this site got that sort of attention and life would go on.

its like saying, these guys won't let me buy paper that is infringing my speech. make some fucking paper. I stopped following the stormfront story because they were completely pathetic in their reaction.

They stole their DNS name you faggot. Pay attention. It was unprecedented and it was because they allowed speaking the truth about the Jews. Where else can you do that? Think hard.

so it would be like me printing a second newspaper called the newyorktimes and buying out all the newstands to put my fake paper on top. there are still ways around that. I can type an IP address into that bar up top, I don't see why that would destroy the site. they gave up.

I'm going to read alittle more into this tonight, as I said I stopped following the story because the natsoc fags were being total cucks about

about it *

I think I know who's behind it

no you're the puppet keke

Cloudflare also agreed to stop protecting them when asked to do so by teams of DDoSers. Again, pay fucking attention. This was every big multinational on the same day coordinating to make sure they were silenced.

They didn't give up, they published the very thing you just said, however since they used cloudflare DDoS protection they needed to provide awork-around to that. And now their lawyers have succesfully taken back the domain. It's up right now

thats when I stopped paying attention. So they were DoS'd big whoop. Why didnt these fellow superior aryanians start making their own cloudflare (like hatetroen) when this happened. Felt like they just gave up.

really? ok have alittle more respect for them going to check out the site tomorrow.

their messaging just sucked though, I'm a big net neutral fan, I want WNs and other crazies to participate in the discussion rather than being driven underground, and just could work up any sympathy for them when this went down. will research further though.

*and just couldn't work up

Kill yourself.

isn't it illegal to DoS? I swear I say some tv bit were someone was being sued for it.

they could have whitelisted there users and taken IP's over twitter to add to the list till it blew over. lots of options. right to speech not platform, thats the law even if I don't care for it at all

Right-wing videos are being censored on youtube as well. They have a special "limited state" flag that is only used on right-wing content that quarentines the videos similar to what reddit is doing. You can call for the death of America, recruit for ISIS, and call for dead cops and have a sniper dedicated to your cause pick off a dozen of them and they don't blink, but you point out the Jews are behind it and they come down on you hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=dV8y4i4XoeY
Everything is going really fast now and I doubt we'll be able to talk to each other like this for much longer.

left wing stuff is also censored, it's not only right wing

Can this be used against them? filter youtube to only show right wind media?

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Shoo shoo, Jew.

I hope we will be, I learned something today, thats a service I don't want to lose. I hear you man, the sick part of it is it really only works against the SJWs purported aims, they are tools are larger darker forces that only desire control. Good and Evil is a line drawn on every mans own heart. Both these extremists are ruining it for the rest of us, the normies (hate this term) won't lift a finger to protect a nazi or black panther and that is being leveraged in a big way.

I believe it. anything that alienates the middle 95% corps won't touch

it's true, also how can I be a jew if I wish death to the Zionist/jew state (Israel)?

Only because it's so embarrassing and exposes the degeneracy of the left to anyone not brainwashed

You don't know nothing about the left, many left wingers are anti gay and conservative

got a fellow southern here. hi user!

the thing is tribalism makes no sense its not rational. By using these meaningless terms left right liberal conservative we are reinforcing the powers that be and removing agency from ourselves.

Oh the actual progressive left, the ones who might as well be alt right as far as the media is concerned these days.
It seems conservatives don't really care much about feminism (aside from how it's a symptom of the disease that is liberalism) but the most prominent anti-feminists are liberals.

the disease is the thing that twisted that term. That's what we all should fight

you need outside help, no rebel movement was won from within the system

33pph
Holla Forums couldn't overthrow a goddamn blanket

WIZEN UP TO THE MASONKIKES: 8ch.net/bbbb/res/146.html#6329

YOU DUMB NIGGERS HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT IS.

how do we throw OP out of the country?

get fucked cuck

You mean like the civil war that antifa wants?
You mean like the civil war that antifa will lose?
You mean like the civil war that will spark the rise of RWDS?

1488D chess confirmed

kys tbh fam

Honestly the globalists are lucky Hillary wasn't elected.

nah

sure
Holla Forums BM-2cTwyXVRPYxUnL2jMZeWBdd83dMoMJpz4y

This is the most annoying argument ever, if you honestly believe that doctrine (like it or leave it) then you can never complain about the government or what's happening in society ever because " you can always leave".

Face fuck a commie qt

exactly. now stfu

If you complain about a society and it's government to the point where you're contemplating how to overthrow or protesting weekly and openly calling it a racist shit hole like SJWs do, you absolutely should leave that country.

Nice Samefagging.

Maybe because its a problem. Just like how you're saying people complaining about the government in a problem.

stop allowing the regular citizens the right to vote, and get rid of representative democracy tbh

yeah i think taking their right to vote away would likely improve it (under the model of representative democracy)

Just kill Merchant

The need to be under a racial banner shows that you are not free, since you do not own yourself.

The easiest long term way to destabilize the federal government is to form clan-like bond between your "neighbors" so you could, in time, push for secession to fragment the central government. In the same time, you should train for warfare and strike quickly in case push comes to shove.
If you were to give all your power to some "leader", you would trade a tyrant for another. You can't really expect to make a revolution the same way the Founding Fathers did because the size of the country and the technology are different, so it would be easier to divide and conquer the federation rather than overthrowing it.

Ps. Unfortunately, in most western countries people do not understand freedom and are not motivated enough to make anything happen.

we overthrow us gubmint by electing new politician demogratically :DD

the US govt is based MAGA

Keywords: American terrorist, home grown terrorist.

Have fun with the FBI OP.

your gay tbh

hi Holla Forums.