Shadilay

I was curious about the synchronicity in our recent find. P.E.P.E. and the magic frog are easily understood. But what about this? What does it mean, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/03/codex-magica-chapter-four.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
reddit.
archive.is/B5fr9
gematrix.org/?word=The Frog God
face
archive.is/KpRyG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wynn
themoderncurio.com/portfolio-posts/wunjo-rune-meaning/
elderfutharkrunes.blogspot.com/2010/11/wunjo.html
mindspring.com/~tomtitor/
gematrix.org/?word=anonymous
gematrix.org/?word=Donald John Trump, Sr.
gematrix.org/?word=Hillary Clinton Assassination
sananda.website/
noosphere.princeton.edu/bsktobsrv/basketobserver2.html
gematrix.org/?word=grey spirit
gematrix.org/?word=ivanka trump
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525
mandelaeffect.com/nelson-mandela-died-in-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=t2U6QMfSQ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=hiLpyfD-AGI
kickstarter.com/projects/connornishijima/moodlight-a-wifi-enabled-window-to-the-worlds-emot/description
youtube.com/watch?v=5zkgcH6SmxQ
archive.is/5oCNd#selection-57421.5-57423.6
archive.is/GNXoy#selection-27905.5-27913.0
archive.is/zDN7k
gematrix.org/?word=shadilay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A candle? And kek is bringer of darkness, after which comes light.

Also, completely unrelated (and a shameless self-bump)
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace

A Candle.

Kek is the chaotic darkness before the birth of a new light and a new era.

In the mean time he burns and scalds our enemies with the droplets that fall from the melting of the old era.

Holy fugg, you're right.
Time to set up a Kek shrine.

some user found this out in a shadilay thread and got dubs irc

How does "what drops wax" tie in with the rest of the lyrics then? If you replace shadilay with candle?

Anyone got the full lyrics?

Kek is not the bringer of darkness. Kek is darkness, the bringer of light.
Educate yourself.

The ride never ends

There are so many coincidences surrounding this whole deal it's unbelievable.

This… this can't be happening.

There is no coincidence, there is only causality.

sorry my friend, that is what i meant
*PRAISE KEK*

this

I'm not a newfag, but can someone explain what Shadily is?

That's bad a bad interpretation.

SHADILAY

No one cares.

What am I supposed to get from this?
Pepe is le bad and masonic xdd????

What's this shadilay crap, some new forced meme? Can someone brief me on this?

Watch for yourself. Look thoroughly at the cover itself, the artist, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

tl;dr Shadilay is a magic word of or associated with Kek.

Its the future

It seems as though this was all planned from the start, by dark forces beyond the veil. I'm not surprised that "kek," having come from Blizzard via WoW, would be an occult word. There's quite a few occult things they put in their games, not just WoW, that people don't pay attention to, most of it being Masonic.

truly divinely inspired.
Some mates and I were having a conversation about this just last night. We imagined with the way things were going it was only a matter of time until the fbi kicks down someone's door, black bags them and says "your memes end here" before plugging them in the head with their service pistol. If we all get thrown into fema camps for wrongthink memeing too hard and get tattooed on us our prisoner numbers like in the concentration camps, a theocratic hierarchy based on how many repeating digits there are at the end of your prisoner number.
I know the end of that road would be a mass grave but I wouldn't be mad at all if I got shipped to a prison with every other kek-worshiper to shitpost with irl.

You know what they say about coincidences?
They require a lot of planning

Ah yes, saw that one. It's that song with obscure lyrics seen as manifestation of KEK.

Someone needs to get Trump to play this at one of his rallies

How do we meme this?
Anyone got any contacts in the campaign? An email address?

He probably fucking would. Not the Italian version, but the instrumental.

I like where this is going.

Is there a particular reason you faggots like to ignore shit like this? There are no coincidences. Have you forgotten where you are?

Why are you quoting too

Fuck you.
Fuck you to the enth degree.
Kek was a combination of sources, not just your shitty mmorpg. If you're going to mention the least, mention all the sources.
Every fucking time. Every fucking thread.

Korean>Engrish>Starcraft
Moon runes>fansubs>keikeku
Starcraft>Blizzard>Warcraft
LOL>LEL>JEJ>KEK
And a buttload of minor things

Otherwise good post.

WITNESSED

What?

So is James Bond a white nationalist ? we must go deeper

Can someone explain to me what this shadilay thing is? I've been gone for a few days and I see this everywhere.

Oh its a song. Wow. I speak Italian in case we need any translations.

Oh dear god…

Holy fucking dear shit. This is fucked up.

Well, only one thing to do now.

SHADILAY

KEK, I WILL CONTINUE THY BIDDING

Translation in the video. And I speak spic and some Italian, can confirm most of the english translation

SHIP ME MY RARE PEPE YOU ITALIAN FUCKERS

It also happens to be an extremely rare Aryan female name found nowadays only in the higher castes of India.

Kek is literally singing to us about his Aryan Waifu

Neat.
Where might I research this further?

I've been reading a bit about "jahbuhlun". It says:
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/03/codex-magica-chapter-four.html

If this is really the identify / force behind this theoretical god, then perhaps our pursuit of knowledge and desire to exterminate the Jew is pleasing to this force.

in all seriousness, its the sun and its 1100 year cycle u stupid fags. science is everything. Masons are dipshit cucks

One question though, this song just came out right? I see a 1986 on the disc but I refuse to fucking believe that we have a wand wielding frog on a disc whose name is pepe.

From the other Shadilay thread

Pop song from the 80's that cropped up.

Thanks user.

More shit

It's also Spanish for "frog".

EL PSY CONGROO

Disdain for plebs intensifies.

Baphomet is not an actual deity, it's a principle, male and female principles conjoined. Not physically you idiots

Freemasons worship YHWH/Mammon, just like Jews.

Nice find, thanks.

KEK is the bringer of darkness for leftists and globalists

Any anons here with perfect pitch hearing?
I know that's a long shot, but if there is, could you maybe type a transcript of the music of the song?
Just a simple
or something like that?

Psst come closer..
Closer still
THAT YOU'RE A FAGGOT, OP

Hecate was the goddess of night, shed blood and crossroads. She was respected and feared as guide of the dead, at night. At the end of the month, wayfarers would leave offerings of food at her shrines built on crossroads.

Hecate could travel freely between the world of living and the afterlife, an uncommon trait even for the gods. Thus she guided the death to the afterlife, and so is pictured with a torch in her hands.

Her sacred number is THREE. Her three heads are the amalgamation of a young, adult and old woman. In the late ptolemaic age, she became known as the goddess of witchcraft (memetics?) and ghosts.

Her hidden cult survives to this day, not only among mystics and gypsies. I came to know a little group of them in Sicily, who are convinced she is among the few old gods still alive, in virtue of her reincarnation cycle. (Yeah, I was stupid enough to mention something I read about only in mysteriosophy, and ended up meeting an actual cult. Getting the association between Kek and Hecate, right now, sent a shiver down my spine.)

Praise Kek

Oh shit.

This might be about Shivans (Great Destroyers), Vishnans (Great Preservers) and Brahmans.

Except that didn't happen, newfag.

Is Hecate Yukari?

It might also be a mistranslation of Machomet, as to say Mohammed. Remember that in the middle ages, Islam was considered an heresy and not a separate religion: Dante had Mohammed in Hell among heretics.

People back then had it clear, that a religion doctrinally built on top of another (like christians did with jews) is not to be considered independent.

Did you get robbed, user?

What? No, the tattoos are a thing. They're just one of the many reasons the holocaust didn't happen. Why bother tattooing people for long term documentation, record keeping, and tracking if you're going to kill them the first chance you get?

Are you trying to suggest that putting Jews in camps wasn't a thing in it's entirety?

Sorry user. Where did you see this association?

I'm going to write something semi-heretical to you Kek obsessed anons. & I want to TRIGGER you with knowledge, like you would trigger a lowly shitlib for being a cuckold.

Kek is metaphorical. There is no being or God. Kek is a story that accompanies a greater force: The Sun.

Every 1100 years, the sun begins a new cycle. The amount of time from 1 trough to the next peak, is 550 years. You can see this by looking at temperature charts or C14 charts.

When the solar activity begins picking up, white civilization begins to collapse. When the activity begins to go down, the civilization begins repairing.
IE. 0 AD, birth of Roman empire.
500 AD Mass plagues follower by the genocide of hundreds of millions of whites at the hands of sand niggers.
1000 AD, 800-1500 AD Reconquista. 1100-1500 Expulsion of Jews. 1100-1200 Reformation. 1250-1600 Renaissance + Age of Enlightenment
1500-1600 AD - Rise of Corporations. Jews allowed back into Europe. French Revolution. Social Degeneracy. Banks take over the world. Mud-nigger invasion.

2000-2100 AD. The Sleeping Giant awakens.
We have 500 years to exterminate every nigger on the face of the planet. If we do not, something terrible will happen to us starting in 2600.

I believe that when the Sun turns on, it begins killing species with DNA foreign to the solar system, and helping DNA created by the Solar system. But that is my own belief. I do not think pure RH negative white people are like the rest of the rest of the human population.
I believe this killing process does not have anything to do with our brains, but instead relies upon natural phenomena. Giant Floods, plagues, subhuman invasions, etc
I will make this my next area of research.

So it's the sun that's sending us catchy 80's pop songs?

I think this is a good post. Still, I would not discount the sheer potential power of standalone complexes and synchronicity using easily digested images and symbols, such as with memes.

It reminds me of the Planescape setting. When enough people went Chaotic rather than Lawful, an entire city vanished from the Plane and landed in a different, Chaotic plane of existence.

This might be a relevant read:
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/

I have to say this, dealing with Hecate is not good news. I had no problem whatsoever having fun with frog deities from Egypt, but this one is precisely the kind of dangerous entity from paganism that one should be wary about.

She's not the deity of good fortune and conquest: she is the feminine archetype, associated with death and rebirth. Her traits amount to omniscience, guidance, regeneration, divination.

"Hekas" are spells or words of power, that "turn willpower into physical action". The greatest power she embodies (which might be the same of the egyptian Kek) is that of resurrection: the power for a "humid dead body, to sprout back to life".

Pic related, the Seal of Hecate.

There is the hypothesis that the sun is something of a comm link between densities. In that case, then the sun could have sent us that song as a messaging service for kek, who resides in the fourth or higher density

Hecate is Heket. Heket is not Kek, and is indeed *almost* the opposite.

No, leftists and globalists are cockroaches who fear the light he brings.

Hekate is the one who encounters you. She need not be venerated here.

That's a good amount of time to get our descendants ready to either fuck off into space or exterminate everyone else.

dubs blesses you

He is a 'musician

Damn son

I know what you mean user, it would be a blast, for a while anyway.
Thank God I'm not a jew, imagine being shipped off to a camp full of jews and there's no escape, Christ, what a nightmare scenario.

They're both frogs, are you sure you're worshipping the right one? Pic related, the figurine with the "user at the pc" is actually Heqet.

Kek\Kuk was never that popular, truth be told. But Heqet has been cultivated with care for centuries.

Heket is a snake goddess.
Also, that Amazon posting (because I know that's where it's from) is deliberately wrong.

Can you fill a Kek thread before making another?

K,thx.

Sorry, user. I didn't use the catalog before making this.
That said, I'm monitoring both.

Weren't scrolls sealed with wax?

What about an angel breaking one of the seven seals from the book of the Revelation?

Goys do you realize what this means? Kek manifested a dank vaporwave track for us because he knew we loved that shit.

He made it obvious since its filled with kek/meme magic references.

Just stopping in to say that this user types like a passive aggressive bitch and is probably a mentally ill man in a dress. Don't be that guy.

Have a nice thread, everyone.

I found it funny it had that essential 80s slow jam groove too. Total Vapourwave, Wyrd as shit!

I think the question is when are the producers of this tune (assuming they exist) are going to get hounded by the strangest messages theyve ever read?

No she's not, Heqet's hyeroglyph contains a goddamn frog in itself. And there's a whole group of frog gods, all associated with the same rebirth themes.

Check Heqet in this fresco. Also, her associated colour are green and pink.

This shit can't be real, how the fuck does such a name even appear in those results?

Huh. I got them mixed up.
I was thinking of Kauket, not Heket. Heket is the bride of Heh, so unless we all start being Heh-pilled, I don't think that's a serious problem.

Checked.
The memes, Jack.

In Popular Culture
After rediscovery of Kek(Kuk) by an image-board called 4chan it has become a religious symbol for its users. Users mostly relate him with green frog meme -Pepe the Frog and double digits(dubs). Long forgotten Egyptian mythology is also being related to songs, Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016, Nationalists, etc

which one of you faggots is fucking with the Wiki, delete that shit

No, that's Hauhet.
Heket is a completely different being and not part of the Ogdoad

Okay, now I'm all fucking bamboozled.
That said, she isn't a part of the Ogdoad - and therefore not associated with Kek, right?

Most religions are built on top of each other. You can clearly trace their evolution and mixture. Baphomet, in it's contemporary sense, has nothing to do with Mohammed, even if the word got mistranslated at certain point.

Hekas - Hex ?

Well, dangerous deities are usually the best ones to acquire knowledge from. If you can handle it.

That's obviously a kike play by the same retards that posted that "explainer" in Cunton's site. Good luck getting kikepedia to remove it

Ogdoad is basically primal gods, kinda like "what was before the other gods", so while they are all part of the Egyptian canon, they are part of different "sets"

Right, so what is the dangerous connection to Heket/Hecate that we should be avoiding?

Makes sense.

talking about dubs n KEK? Sounds like user faggotry to me

It's all over the fucking place.

My problem is that I'm looking up depictions of Heqet, and it gets me all the originals for the Kek photoshops.

I seriously hope you guys aren't worshipping Hecate under a different name.

None whatsoever. That guy is a discordian, most likely from cringe. Eris may be worried about the froggies shitting on her lame apple and her cronies.

Just focus on KEK ..I wouldnt say she's dangerous, just not appropriate to whats going on.

Literally nothing

K din.

Hecatay?

Well if you believe the borderline new age stuff the ancient aryan anons go on about, we are worshipping them by another face.

Even though this whole thing with KEK is comical, it has started to reveal to me how groups working on ritual magic on more freemasonary or (((Illuminati))) levels attempt to influence chaos.
Shame there's more of us eh?

Empty Friend is 4:20

MORE DUBS

MoonMan VaporWave when?

lol

I had that once when on a journey of many sychronicities. I found a Bruce Springsteen song book on the ground. All the names seemed to describe what I was going through..art is like that but as you have seen, the mathmatically improbable events show you that you are not crazy…not entirely

I approve of this.

HA HA BRAVO user

The "connection" is that the depictions of Kek used in the memes, are actually Heqet's. His only surviving art is the hyeroglyph and pic related.

I guess whoever made the pics, had supposed there was only one frog deity. In other words, pure coincidence.

How did wew miss this, lads?

Nice dubs. It means you're on to something.

What's that supposed to mean?

Most of those are appropriated to meme Kek. If anything we're cucking Heket by channeling her image into Kek.

We're not on side A anymore.

we're in a different reality

I thought it was a reference to many Holla Forumsacks' roots: 4/b/.

Possible.

Since it's referencing 2 sides, maybe it has 2 meanings.

Will I have to sacrifice my life lads?

H-How does it know?

The 2016 election will be influenced by magic.

There are no coincidences.

Kek is the bringer of light.

He is the torchbearer.

It is Kek who will burn away the non-whites, in his fires they shall perish.

KEK SHALL DESTROY THOSE OF NON-EUROPEAN ANCESTRY THROUGH OUR HAND RWDS RWDS RWDS

K K K
KRISTOS-KRISHNA-KEK

TRIPLE K
THAT'S WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH

A 15 year old bernout made a post about making 517 phone calls for sanders on plebbit.

reddit. com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4292q7/im_15_years_old_and_i_have_made_517_calls_to_iowa/

archive.is/B5fr9

What is of importance here? What is kek trying to tell us, I wonder?

MoonMan vaporwave Shadilay.

hol up

hol up

WHITE MIGHT IS NOT A GREAT MYTH

>high priestess
I think it's trying to tell me to become a tranny meme master I'm not ok with that.

Also notice how the Satanic shit ONLY appears in the Jewish Gematria while in the English it's mostly saying that he's the Christian God.

Psh, ok…that's…man. Ok. I don't know enough about the bernie supports because they're batshit insane, but if you say so. Google search seems to check out.

Eris a fucking shit and discordians are fags who actually have a written word.

They'll never be able to meme like us.

Hyperborean Esoteric Kekites vs the Synagogue of Satan is a go.

But Kek was depicted as a frog too.

Big Guys For You

It wants you to become a hermeticist and marry a high priestess of Kek. It also wants you to gas the kikes.

Maybe we are meant to save this young soul from eternal cuckitude. I was curious and looked at his post history; it seems this one has become a bit disgusted with the dems and HRC in particular. Even defends Trump a bit and calls out CTR.

Praise KEK , he will bring the light and make the semitics pay

great, now we're dealing with necromancy

Uh big guys am I supposed to invade Iran and revive Elam?

My name in germatria means King Of The Land Of Elam, I'm pretty sure Kek is telling me to become King.

I have no idea how to do such a thing

user you can't really accidentally a necromancy.
That's nothing to worry about.

How else can one explain the dark arts keeping Hillary effect.

Erect*

Shit, that's a good point. Hilary is probably steeped in deeper shit than we all thought. I mean, she's basically a walking corpse; her and Soros.

I had noticed that too.

The hierogliphic name for Hecate is the one who resembles the guy sat infront of a computer, etc,etc…

Still, IMO I'm guessing we're worshipping a strange unique mix of Kuk/Kek, Hecate and Baal

Raise your sons to be kings

"no"

Baal/Moloch can fuck right off with their jewish pets, they are the great adversary of Kek.

Where is there any connection between Ba'al and moloch?

Most of the Elder Kikes look like legit corpses. Wouldn't surprise me.

Checked ==Praise KEK==

Just because it has similar names doesn't mean they are related, and the reverse also. Else why isn't Thoth and Hermes similar sounding?
Hequet=/=Hekate
It seems that by your short reasoning every god associated with the planet Venus is Lucifer. I find this absurd.

A frog from Egypt has little to do with a modern Romani/wiccan cult. If there was a connection once upon a time it's as buried as the first settlers of eastern America.

yeah, I wrote Hecate, should've probably wrote Heqet, as I did meant the egyptian godess

sorry

We don't worship Semitic gods

Baal can fuck off

Ba'al is the original god of the jews they started worshiping in the desert when they stopped listening to based Moses (who was a white aryan and actually egyptian). Moloch is the one they started worshiping later and is basically what Christcucks misattribute as Satan.

Modern jews worship both but Moloch is their primary god.

Agreed

All Semite gods are to be avoided.

gematria of the songs and numbers:

Rule
Kelly
I Panicked
Halabjah Gas
Olympians, Dont Be Lazy

The rest dont have any matches

Apologies from me, mistook you for the user pushing her as hecate.

Are there any runes/symbols/literature etcetera that undo necromancy? Could be something interesting to experiment with in future anti-Hillary memes.

gematrix.org/?word=The Frog God
"And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. Then I beheld, and lo, a black horse, and he that sat on him, had balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the for beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of parley for a penny, and oil, and wine hurt thou not."

Abraham was white, if you think otherwise then read a book or gas yourself

Noah, maybe. Abraham was a descendant of Shem, therefore as white as any Arab or Jew.

Who are the others? And can we resurrect or bring back the others. I get the feeling we'll need all the help we can get before this is over.

This. Plus, his religion (and those that stemmed from it) are one of greatest plagues that ever hit humanity. If that philosemite wasn't born and made a pact with the demon YHWH, we would be exploring stars by now.

Jews are not the sons of Abraham.

They are the sons of Enoch, they are a race of damnation.

I think this is the guy who wrote shadilay

face book.com/marco.ceramicola

Which one of you autists wants to ask him what Shadilay means?

Holy shit guys, hold up a second.
What does it mean, lads? What the hell is going to happen this halloween? The first debates are before that, so what could this prophecy be talking about? Hillary's Death?

HOL UP

I FORGOT ONE

Zyklon B

THE FROG GOD = ZYKLON B

?

Okay lads, time to fully ascend and become the mouthpiece for god/kek

Metatron
Wew thanks mobile keyboards

Here are a few of mine I have from a coupl months ago

4th pic is one I didn't realize the significance of until now

and I know what you mean with all the feminine phrases. It's a bit uncomfortable

(checked)

Megatron would have been cooler. He actually cared about his people.

Uhh Ryan I think you messed up those images big guy…

g-goys, i'm kinda spooked. should i post a screencap of the full page? i'm not even a christcuck
polite sage for off topic

Is this you Bubba?

Oh fuck me

COME HOME BUBBA COME HOME

This Gematria shit needs to stop. This is Zohar-tier.

When you look at the song lyrics, some peculiar anagrams appear.

For example, "Shadilay Shadilay" is an anagram of "Yiddish Allah"

What does it all mean? Is it a hidden message?

You know I ended up doing that on a Friday. They gave me 3 days ISS because I skipped that day

Ironic thing is, I had an experience with El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron a few years ago.
HAS KEK BEEN CALLING TO ME ALL THESE YEARS, AM I THE ONE TO WALK WITH HIM FOR 365 YEARS THEN RETURN AND GUIDE HUMANITY TO ITS NEXT GOLDEN AGE?

Yeah Texas schools are pretty shitty, they were shit when I went and they're probably shit now.

They have to build the system around the lowest denominator so they end up having schools made to deal with niggers and spics.

Explain please.

All of my Gematria results deal with the Catholic Church, psychedelics, anti-Soros/Obama stuff, and: type stuff.

Oh yeah. Only classes really worth a darn are some of the electives, and the more advanced classes. The food is just as bad if not worse when you went probably

I moved to Texas awhile back and even though I have no college degree I had a recruiter tell me that they specifically seek out candidates from the N/E and Midwest US because the primary and secondary public schools are that much better.

My first time playing it, I felt a warmth and light from within. Then I took some acid, and played it with a couple friends. During the trip, I only saw light and faint silhouettes that spoke in an unknown tongue. Since the first time playing it, I got a subconscious interest in learning about Enoch and his time as Metatron. Could be PURE COINCIDENCE, but only time will tell.

Odd, seems all of ours had psychedelics in them.

Actually the thing is that all white towns have decent public schools. You know those small, 1,000 population, every single man is white with maybe a nigger or two and a couple spics on the outskirts who everyone watches constantly out of fear, that kind of small town. I actually used to live in place like that for a while and I have to say they are the only decent places to live in Texas.

Alright, I'm going to have to get a hold of some psychedelics then. Maybe I can feel some inner warmth and become more in tune with the One.

Sounds kinda spoopy.

As a bit of clarification: the time between first playing it and the trip was over a year. The only thing I could decipher from the beings during the trip was 'my son…'
My best friend claimed that during the trip he looked into the eyes of God, but I can't back his stuff up as I didn't personally experience it.

Never tripped, always wanted to try it. What should I expect?

Uhhh

Gematria is jewish numerology and jews have a way of branding what is bad against them as "Satan."

Gimmie a link you kike.

Depends on what compound you're talking about.

Do it in a place you are comfortable. Having a sitter is ideal, but the need for one can be arguable. You're going to feel a pressure during the rise of the trip, which the Kool kids call breaking through. Here is the main divergence point during trips. If you fail to break through, you'll have a long, shitty, and maybe dangerous trip. If you break through, congrats! your mind is now operating in a higher plane for the time being. You'll see things, but steel yourself to show no fear. If you show fear, it will only amplify and make things worse. During one of my trips, I managed it jack out of the simulation for a brief moment. I'll be around to answer any questions, lest I get busy with real world stuff.

So I'm destined to outJew the kikes and gas them in the camps, noice.

Just gematrix.org m9

I have no idea. Machine elves, maybe?

Tits or GTFO, bitch.

Are they friendly beings?

I'll look into it more.

Yes, they're friendly.
Weird, but not hostile.

Too many /fringe/ faggots today.

Wew, I almost misread that.
How weird are we talking about here? Like goofy, traditional, childlike elves or just inter dimensional stoners?

Inter dimensional stoners.

I don't know. There's lots of spooky stuff coming up. And a lot is connected to 80s music.
Styxhexenhammer666 found this.

Friend, there actually are really pissed off hostile beings out there, and these guys aren't that.

Spare me.

Please name one single recorded instance of the machine-elves harming anyone ever.

Alright, our universe has to be doing some Marvel Comics-tier retconning for this shit right now.

What evidence do you have to show that that has anything to do with the machine-elves?
That's the shadow-folk, you dumb nigger.

Whatever the things are that come out during sleep paralysis, they certainly aren't machine elves.

You've never actually met the elves, have you?

You are operating on made up bullshit from /fringe/. The two are one and the same.

Based on what?

My trips. Check em.

How?

You can't just say things and assert their truth without backing.

It's almost like you want to meet a lot more shadows.

Checked.

I fucking hate elves. Knife ear'd pricks. They better leave me alone on my trip.

Share your universe revelations so I know I'm not just fucking my brain up. Reminds me of the Greenpill, White pill, red pill thread, not a good taste in my mouth.

jfc user.

Kek as we know it on imageboards has nothing to do with WoW. A namefig on [s4s] by the name of Prime Minister Face decided to spend all day one day just spamming variations on the phrase "top lel". "top Jej". "tpp pep", "top qeq", you get the idea. Then suddenly he got in his head that "top kek" was the best variation he'd come up with, and he just spammed that. Now [s4s] was the birthplace of ironic shitposting as we know it today, so we all just complimented him on his great meme and moved on like it was any other number of countless forced [s4s] memes.

The next day Prime Minister Face posted a picture of a Turkish snack cake called Topkek, along with his top kek meme. Immediately, top kek took over the board, and we quickly went about spamming it on all the other boards too.

Now here's where the connection with Kek and Holla Forums comes in. [s4s] was founded as an April Fool's Day joke, A group of SJWs called SRS, shit reddit says, came to 4chan and decided to shill hard on Holla Forums. So m00t thought it'd be funny to pretend like he was giving in to the SJWs and he made a board called /s4s/. Later, /s4s/ developed into [s4s], a board dedicated to memeposting and repeating digits. Before [s4s], the word "meme" itself was considered cancerous on 4chan, as it had been thoroughly appropriated by normalfags. But suddenly [s4s] came along and started memeposting in a way that was neither sincere nor ironic, and soon all of 4chan was doing it too. [s4s], the birthplace of the Kek meme, made memes great again, if you will, in 2012.

Ready for some real esoteric shit? [s4s] had large teams dedicated to tracking and stealing GETs from the rest of the board. You wanna know what they usually posted when they stole a GET? That's right, it was top kek. The Kek meme was spread through repeating digits.

So you see, kek as we know it on imageboards was sprouted from the rebirth of meme culture and was fertilized with GETs. This rebirth of meme culture was made possible by Holla Forums. Kek, meme magic, and the rise of Holla Forums were all ordained by memetic providence in 2012. Hell, there may have been memetic inspiration behind Prime Minister Face's decision to propagate top kek more than any of his other forced memes.

This is why it's important that we don't spread misinformation like "kek came from WoW". Forgetting where your memes come from is a sure way to forget the deeper meaning behind your memes, and eventually to lose your grasp on their power forever.

Shadows flee from light.

user, you have no light.

That's bullshit. we always used kek horde side. You're just a butthurt alliance faggot.

nigger please.

this

I think we need to remember that just because meme magic is real doesn't mean that 99.9% of the Occult isn't complete bullshit.

No you can not summon succubus.

Records are like people; we both have two sides and our sides are cracking up from all this crazy shit.

2 Corinthians 4:4-6
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

I'm shocked I'm still shitposting with the same people 13 years later. Thank fuck we found a new homeland, chanology was such a disgrace, and every other forum I tried to use was so irredeemably cucked. Fucking jews everywhere.

Fuggin Saved

PRAISE KEK

You can sit there and tell me that Kek was manifested through a bunch of easily-scammed manchildren at random, or you can accept that the WoW kek meme is something unrelated and you can follow the trail of meme magic to Kek's Holla Forumsish origins.

At least I had fun in 888chan after the Pedowood threads were being deleted and then came here during the First Exodus.

It's not unrelated at all you disingenuous kike.

kek has ALWAYS been an expression of smugness, even back in the WoW days. Every PvP server you'd gangrape some farming alliance faggot and kek all day. Then we kekked at Pepe, and we kekked at top kek, and we've been kekking every since, you stupid little faggot. What's funny is that your ass is still burned from getting corpse camped all the way back then.

Kek.

The vast majority of this density is, per se, a simulation of sorts. But that is not the complete revelation, to my knowledge. I did not experience the world outside of it for enough time to tell much more. I've been practicing mediation, and have made contact with beings in higher densities. Once you begin to walk the path, you really can't stray too far from it.

for the real newfags, the way WoW's language system worked was through character swapping so if you typed "lol" as horde it would come out as "kek" for alliance but if you typed "kek" it would come out as "lol" and alliance would get super assmad at being laughed at because you just stole their kill on some world raid, or you wiped out a whole area of mobs just so the couldn't farm their lowbies for an hour, and you'd corpse camp them for fun.

Kek has always been for trolls and smugness, and no reddit-tier faggot can make the truth otherwise.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

(checked)
What exactly should you focus on while meditating? Traditional sources (Gita, Upanishads) say that you should keep your mind blank, but what if I want to draw myself to qt machine elves or a qt gril that I want to get?

you best start believing in Kek threads
because you're in one

Fellow Horde here.

Dom't be so harsh to the Allynigger - They lost their fac to the Furfag cancer and terrible writing made what remained of the Alliance into a communist shithole. Old Allies deserve some respect Except Knife Ears

Yeah, but that's wrong bro. kek was a bastardization of lel, which was a mockery of a redditor saying "lol". Both lel and lol used on Holla Forums (at the very least) before /s4s/ ever existed…

It developed separately from WoW's kek, at least in terms of meaning. WoW's kek is to differentiate themselves from the alliance, 4chan's lel was used to point out redditors, in an ironic fashion then "kek" followed suit (possibly from Holla Forumsack wowtard) before gamergate and s4s were ever even a thing.

You'll obviously single-handedly cause the death of 6000000 kikes

Both lel and kek were used on Holla Forums (at the very least) before G.G. and the resulting /s4s/ ever existed…

FTFM

Does that mean you're a cutfag, lad?

If this is what I have to do, I am ready. Just remember me

2007/2006 here so just barely an oldfag.

However I will always feel like a fucking newfag.

Didn't think of it that way.
yes

Nice observation user.

The symbolism just got 10 feet deeper.

kek

So why was kek never a thing on imageboards up until topkek was discovered?

I've meditated, I went into this weird dream like state and I felt like I was floating to the ceiling, like I could still feel my body and it was still sitting, but a part of me was floating towards the ceiling. I went back into my body though. The one time out of the handful of times I've meditated that something has happened.

I used the blank mind technique, which isn't too hard for me because my mind is blank 99% of the day anyway. Other methods involve just letting thoughts go through your mind, not judging or thinking about them too much, just letting them run through your mind. Tried that once too.

Some people are just eternal newfags. Myself included.

condolences user

pics 2 and 3 are the plot to the original final fantasy games.
the dark has overtaken and so the light must bring balance, in FFIII DS in a village of ancients, one tells of the converse, 4 heros of darkness that rose to stem the overpowering light.
the 4 heros are supposed to bring balance to the world.

yes, this entire thing is a japanese vidya/animu
trump made anime real
HE MADE. ANIME. REAL.
if dubs we all get waifus tomorrow

the organization is afraid? but why?
unless the magic frog is some grand archetype

is this the work of the gate?

Keep your mind blank. If any light or images appear to you, focus on them and if they begin to show more detail, you're in the right direction. Another method is to visualize a golden ball of light, that is hovering over your head. Imagine the light from the orb enter you through your head/crown and goes to your root/genital area. Visualize each Chakra point filing with light and the light returning to your crown and above.
About the grills: stop. Period. You're desire for females or a qt is your lightsoul desiring a reunification of the divine masculine and feminine. Our ancestors/designers split the lightsoul into two, which was not intentional. Once you are reunified, your lightsoul will be the same as the gods at its core. Another key point is acceptance, both of yourself and your life up to this point. You need to make peace with all of your decisions, both good and bad. When you're at peace with yourself, the darkness inside will transmute into light.
Hope that's a decent starting point. I'll be around

2010fag here.

Its already been 6 years.

Thanks for that.

I remember back when I was in high school and reading through the Upanishads, I meditated so hard that I saw what looked like two silver scimitars curved to make and entrance. I tried focusing on that and it freaked me out, then I snapped out of it. It reminded me of a passage that mentioned that those who meditate will see a "pillar of smoke" or something similar.

Alright, I'll try that. I ran into this girl I knew and we had something going on, did some stuff. Now she's back with her ex, whom she hates.

I've seen countless boards and Chand come and go. Still miss desuchan fucking RPfags ruined the site , and fighting amphibians.

Those are some big digits.

holy shit

Another good thing you can do to help focus during meditation is a blindfold. You depriving your senses allows more focus, and less of your eyelids naturally trying to open. Weed helps calm the mind during a meditation session as well. I've had my most productive and focused sessions while smoking some before or during.
inb4 dude weed

I peaked in around 2012, but didn't stick around because it seemed like a waste of time. Now I can't stop lurking Holla Forums after seeing a friend of mine linking to threads a few months ago.
It was easier to not procrastinate when there was only shit.

Well, Berenstain universe really hasn't been boring. I can't wait to see what happens at the climax of this act.

It's like some fucked up Hotline Miami trip.

also, future fash ftw

My friend was showing us some fucked up gore on 4chan one day, near the end of 4chan. That's when I hopped on. Probably around 2012.

I feel bad I saw the thread on SA jewt made when he first created and started shilling it and only been there once and thought it was stupid and slow as balls. I didn't start browsing it again until 2005 and then only regularly in 2006 and by that time the golden age was almost past and ended in 2007. I sorta miss old /n/ though. Their greatest meme ever was

Not News, Needs Pruning

It's okay though user, I actually, truthfully, got my waifu after some 20 years of searching.

Fuckin' roodypoos

(HEILED)
Mah nigga.

That sounds like it would help me because my eyes - no matter up - always seem to force themselves open. I try to roll my eyes to the back of my head or keep them focused at the point of my nose.

Except it was a "thing" on imageboards, you disingenuous kike. It was just before your time because all the anons left during chanology so newfag jews like you were never around for it.

Sometimes the "oldfag" is just in the blood. The first time I visited 4chan it had the /guro/ board so around 2004 or something but I stopped going afterwards. Came back again several years later and have no newfag tendencies. So I guess it works the other way around too.

Nice trips.

the memes are DNA of the soul. Even if you hadn't seen them, even if you hadn't fukken saved them, they'll always be a part of you.

Those trips are in your blood, kamerad.

Blood memory is very real among other things that are real yet people consider not real.

So much this.
Genetic memory is absolutely real.
archive.is/KpRyG

i knew i shouldn't have messed with meme magic

(checked)
What's a wunjo rune?

Wait,
I think I know what I must do now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wynn
themoderncurio.com/portfolio-posts/wunjo-rune-meaning/
elderfutharkrunes.blogspot.com/2010/11/wunjo.html

Something good, looks like.

memes have gone too far

So heres some of the lyrics from "The Man in Gray", Rational Youth, it's a Canadian synthpop band headed by two goyim.

[Chorus]
A patriot, a soldier for the cause, invisible. Behind the camouflage. anonymous, yet known by many names. All powerful, the man in gray.

You hear the footsteps. Right behind you. You feel your heartbeat, rounding right through you.

Though you can't see, I've got your number. Don't bother running, you can't escape me!

My name is legion, but I work alone, a ??? in the cellars of powers and thrones, the man you don't see when I'm looking at you. Don't turn around!

Look straight ahead! I am the man… in gray! You hear a whisper… in the darkness, you feel the hand of fear on your shoulder.

I'm the lurking phantom in the shadows, fighting wars that you've never heard of! If you've got secrets I'll make them my own find out what you do when you're alone, there is no where to hide when I come after you. don't turn around, look straight ahead I am the man… in gray!

[Chorus] A patriot, a soldier for the cause, invisible. Behind the camouflage. Anonymous, yet know
by many names. All powerful. the man in gray!

Sides are in LEO. Thanks, user.

He says "A rat in the cellars"

No dubs-user, they haven't. This ride hasn't even begun.

Dude…

Hey, it's me. I made an email just for fielding questions about meditation and related things if you have any further inquiries.

What is this & where can I buy one?

It's likely the collective unconscious connecting to us down here, the blood being part of a circuit for that, where you are connected to yourself on two ends.

Heres a meditation guide

Nixie tubes are rather expensive.
I think there was a surplus supply of russian made ones that got dumped on the market maybe a year or two ago, but those ones have funny moon runes on them.
The english character ones are rare.
Somewhere out there on the wired there's an user working on a means of DIY manufacturing them, but I haven't looked into that lately.

I've always thought it must be. There's a reason we're all afraid of the dark & things with big eyes & huge mouths. We were being eaten by crazy ass monsters at the dawn of time & it's not something you forget.

Meme clock from a meme anime.

You have to make your own and it will cost 6000 shekels since those vacuum tubes are expensive as SHIT.

mindspring.com/~tomtitor/

It's a divergence meter from Steins;gate.

Thanks user.

Checked.

f-fuck ;_;
anyways, here's mine for those who want a good kek and/or spook. forgive the shit name coverups

You are gay and voted for Obama.

Hi Zach Hubbard.

Mine also says

Am I an hero ?

I thought it was a random number generator. I wanted to see if anything happens with one right before the debate or the election results in real time to prove global consciousness.

But it's just a meme clock? That's disappointing.

At least this meme crap forced tards to learn about Platoo, how much till christianity?

You're probably just white.

No thanks, I'm not interested.

What did he do?
Fuck man.

HEIL HITLER

KEK

There was a right wing death squad in Columbia called Los PEPES it was an acronym translating to.
"Those who where persicuted by Pablo Escibar"

goy the west was built on judeo-christian values

now bow to moloch or die

Hi Satan! What's your take on memes and shit?

Double meanings perhaps?

YOUS WAS KANGZ NIGGA

well, yeah. It's easy when virtually every single other website is cucked to hell. It's like, where are you gonna go?

Kek needs an army of toads that battle.

gematrix.org/?word=anonymous
anonymous 901 822 137 1456
video games 901 600 100 1423
the master metatron name 901 1488 248 440
fascist narcissists 901 1362 227 517
is a traitor to all of mankind 901 1662 277 521

We betrayed mankind in order to save the Aryan race, behead those who oppose Kek, behead the non-whites!

(checked)
Sounds like being a traitor to globalism to me. Nice one, anons.

PRAISE KEK

I shouldn't even be surprised by now.

>soldier for the cause not your personal army

The memes are alive and rewriting history

SHIIIIIIIET
[spoiler]that might actually be true. apparently far, far back in my family tree we had an unknown child from an affair, and part of the tree is actually fucking erased from existence due to the place where they stored the equivalent to birth records was burned down by one of my ancestors from the KKK due to that.
ever since then my family's had a trait for seeing and knowing weird shit. so if not kangs n' shiet, then at least part of a line of mystic hippies.[/spoiler]
polite sage for blogpost.

gtfo kike!

Some from my name

gematrix.org/?word=Donald John Trump, Sr.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Friendly reminder that past, present, and future all co-exist, and are reactive to eachother.

gematrix.org/?word=Hillary Clinton Assassination
UH GOYS

HELP

It sounds like a Hindu Dindu translation of priest-on-nun porn.

sananda.website/

It was all meant to be.

oh fucking christ there is so much wrong with this, forgive me.
i meant to reply to , and spoilers do your fucking job

I'm just glad we had somewhere. Even as naive as HW was, and as weird as Jim is, we have Holla Forums and it's entirely ours.

in principle, if you were to actually build such a device, it would in fact rely on a collection of real random number generators

Hey look, more digits.

oh shit, more fun things from the english gematria results

ftfy

He's a weird kike mason who probably fed HW to the pigs, but he hasn't fucked with Holla Forums in any meaningful way except probably a whole lot of datamining. We're all on VPNs anyway at this point, right?

Isn't there a Happening detector somewhere? I'm going to go look for it

user, that literally is the happening detector.

Forgot to CHECK THOSE DIGITS

It's Happening!

found it noosphere.princeton.edu/bsktobsrv/basketobserver2.html

oh fuck it's basically kek's heartbeat

Yes there is a happening detector.

It's called Holla Forums.

oh fucking hell

I thought Duterte butchered with a bolo.

Not him directly, but Holla Forums as a whole has been getting fucked with by shitty mods and site staff.

My name yields this

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Only Holla Forums matters

Doubles dubs confirm. This ride is wild.

Looks like the green one commands you to build one.

Did you almost drown as a child?

many anons on Holla Forums have had this experience

Lot of car wrecks too.

Is your last name Bateman?

Shameless self check.

I remember when it used to be embarrassing to check your own dubs. I'll check 'em so you're not a total nob tho

"Gas The Kikes Race War Now"

I almost drowned as a child.

What if we died as children and were shifted into this timeline by Kek to save the white race?

Thank you, user.

I'm not gonna lie: all of our Gematria results would make bitching book titles.

Guessing it's just highlighting that the elections are right after Halloween.

Of all the times I may have brushed death's shoulder, three instances come up.

I was diagnosed with PKU when my mother was pregnant with me. I tested negative for it when I was born.

I was almost crushed by a chest of drawers when I was 3, surviving only because of a messy room.

I lost consciousness due to a fever of 105 degrees Fahrenheit that later turned out to be a bout of meningitis.

Does this mean anything?

Life is harsh, most of us have almost died. It's one of those confirmation bias things again. I'd rather find out how many Holla Forumsacks have actually had their hearts stop on the operating table, though. That may be interesting.

user, you're not the first person to survive a fever that high and find that you have… powers.
That's a repeating theme.
High fevers are said to cause "psychic awakenings".

Many anons are mistaken, they think that we created Kek.

Kek created us

What doesn't kill you only makes you meme harder

It's a message telling us we're in side B, as in, Universe B.
We really did cross into a different universe at one point.

It's likely he asked, and we were the ones who listened. We chose to listen.

W-wew?

gematrix.org/?word=grey spirit
gematrix.org/?word=ivanka trump
grey spirit 840 876 146 570
ivanka trump 1231 876 146 899
light worker 1269 876 146 809
cactus flower 1458 876 146 799
your mom 840 720 120 923

i'd read it as 'Anonymous' , the new cucks running around atm doing blm activism crap

How about drowning as literal kike watch you sink the bottom, then falling from a height that leaves you paralyzed a few days later, and finally waking up a month later with no memory?

I'm the king of nearly falling off a mountain or into a gorge

berenstein
berenstain

we just need to figure out WHEN it happened.

can't find lyrics.
Rational Youth - The Man In Grey (1983)
a patriot
a soldier for the cause
invisible
behind the camouflage
anonymous
you're known by many names
all powerful
the man in grey

you hear the footsteps
right behind you
you feel your heartbeat pounding right through you
though you can see me
i got your number
don't bother running you can't escape me
my name is legion but i work alone
a rat in the cellars of powers and brooms
the man you don't see when i'm looking at you

don't turn around
but look straight ahead
i am a man
in grey

you hear a whisper
in the darkness
you feel the hand of fear on your shoulder

i'm like a phantom
in the shadows
fighting was that jyou never heard of

if you've got secrets i'll make them my own
find out what you do when you think you're alone
there's no where to hide if i come after you
don't turn around
look straight ahead
i am a man
in grey

a patriot
a soldier for the cause
invisible
behind the camouflage
anonymous
you're known by many names
all powerful
the man in grey

It was around 2003-2006. I'm not exactly sure when but in that time period.

For a while after the meningitis incident I could perceive what my mother called "auras" around people. From what I remember it looked as though people had hazy, different colored outlines around them. That's faded since then, but I wonder if it was just residual damage caused by the meningitis or if it was something stranger.

as long as i have the memes, i still have hope for my waifu

Just a quick info drop.

According to this website: discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525

Basically both spellings are acceptable.

Interestingly, I feel like you could draw some connection to Berenstein/Berenstain or other examples of quantum superpositioning, where both states exist at once

I, too, almost drowned in a pool at 2. My mother dove in and saved me, but looking back now I don't think I survived.

we El Psy Congroo now?

its the rune that looks like a sharp P

I almost drowned in the goddamn ocean when I was about 5. I was on the beach, my mom let me play in the edge of the water, and suddenly a wave comes up and I'm just fucking tossed around for at least a minute with no-one to help me.
And in a couple of non-related potential near-deaths, when I was born in Florida my mom gave the OK for the docs to stick all of the vaccines in all at once. Somehow I got lucky with light-autism. A couple years later I was nearly drowned in angry fire ants.
fuck, man. there were so many instances were i should've died or have been extremely crippled.

I've nearly died a dozen times, but almost everyone I know IRL is in the same boat. Once you get to know people you find out basically everyone has had tons of near misses.

What the fuck are those idiots actually messing with down there, I don't think they have any idea the true forces they are touching.

you're fucking with me right now yeah?
in the same year i had a friend die and also almost drowned

I like posters, I like lurkers.
Great people! Very high energy!

The odds of meeting people with those same near death experiences, on an image board of a few thousand active posters, is pretty astronomical. At least in that one thread I was alluding to, which was some months back.

raise your hand if you almost died/ tried committing sudoku

Dubs confirm that lurkers are underrated.

I got really close.

hmmm

It's almost like we're made for the cold…

seems about right, but we need another thread that digs deeper into that period.

if we can figure out when we might be able to figure out how

It's actually really weird, I've had near death experiences but I've never really had anything actually bad happen to me in my life. I've never gotten an injury worse than a scrape, I've never been hit, I've never gotten into a accident. The only difficulties I've ever dealt with in life have been internal, I've never had any external problems come my way.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

A lot of us have, I would posit that many Holla Forumsacks have thought about suicide seriously at some point or another in their lives.

I'm fairly certain it has something to do with CERN.

The people using the LHC have no idea what forces it actually taps into.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapping into some kind of higher energy of reality and fucking with things without even knowing it.

If that's true then when they upgrade it to be 10 times as strong in 2022 reality as we know it may collapse.

Same. Been many times I should have broken something but haven't. Was paralyzed for a month, probably should've broken my back, but nothing happened and have had no long-term problems from that accident.

I'm saying it's not astronomical because the vast majority of people have had near death experiences. Near death experiences are not a unique thing.

I know I have, and it was because of some cunt. Well, that triggered me. Then I checked myself into a medical wing; that was my hell.

That's oddly specific

Kek is speaking to us.

CERN IS FUCKING EVIL

what if CERN is the source of kek's power, allowing him to intervene in the affairs of the world?

Don't know any, personally. Not saying you are wrong, user. Most people I've known that could've construed an event as a near death experience have died from those events.

There were some instances when thinking about it; many more times thinking I was already gone. I now realize it was everything around me that was decaying and killing itself and that I was one of the few struggling to deal with it while trying to live among it.

I was recently in a car accident and emerged completely unharmed.

Besides here, what other websites are still worth going to? I miss the old days of 4chan before moot went full cuck and I want an uncucked place to shitpost about mongolian animation. The /a/ board on this website is garbage and the board owner is a literal tranny cuck.

It could just be thinning the veil, giving purchase between the material and mental plane.

But think about this user, they turned the upgraded version on in 2015. If they make this thing TEN TIMES MORE POWERFUL in 2022 what the fuck will happen?

Can you imagine if all the crazy shit that has happened since 2015 got 10 times more intense?

we've been
but we just dont know when or how, or why

well fuck there's your answer. study cern and you might find out when mandella suddenly stopped being dead.
maybe if we can find early reports of mandella being alive or really any proof that he was alive after the 70s 80s or whenever he died.
mandelaeffect.com/nelson-mandela-died-in-prison/
whats odd about this site is the accounts of the younger people talking to the older ones about things. it seems like some people have always existed in the berenstain universe, whereas we from the stein world, are foreign.

i wonder if there are copies of us from stain in stein.
or maybe those of us who remember died in stein and came to stain

mother of god.

he speaks to us, with a single message "ill me" and in doing so, the earth was saved from evil space jews

What year is this song from?

Anime could become real, user.

(checked)
I think you went through a rebirth. Come to think of it, after rising from the dead of the medical wing, I've adopted more of this "I don't give a shit" attitude.

I almost did but barely managed to get to the edge. I can almost feel the water trying to drag me down even now when recalling it. What's ironic is that I love the sea and I'm not even afraid of drowning these days, but I still never learned to swim. There's another ironic bit to this but I won't talk about that.

Now this is getting spooky. I nearly drowned as well and had to be saved by a lifeguard.

What's even spoopier is that I almost drowned when I was 3 years old.

My grandparents apparently saved me from the pool.

What's strange is I remember the entire day, but not entering the pool.

stop sockpuppeting, you enormous faggot

There's nothing strange about it you retard.

The current year the past year as well has pretty much been an anime plot.

IT WAS AYYLIUMS WE WUZ KANGZ

Why are you so rustled, lad?

It's one of those weird art/reality things. Anime plots usually have more deaths, and the people the Clintons murdered don't really count.

I'm not sockpuppeting, nigger. Kill yourself.

I also forgot to mention that none of my relatives including my grandparents remember the event at all and claim it didn't happen.

Because I'd like to talk about verifiable things like how certain threads on important topics get dubs at statistically significant aberrant rates, random number generators become non-random during world events, etc. I'm not here to read people's fucking blogs about their lives. If I wanted to navel gaze about "omg this xxxtreme thing happened to me and then this guy and and…" I'd go to fucking tumblr for that.

we're not even to that part yet user. the heartbreak and the climax are still to come.

this is simply Act 1

Some user did a run down of an anime plot and current year, don't recall it was this thread or the "what did he meme by this" thread.

ISHYGDDT

Actually now that I remember it when I was a child I was swimming on a beach in the Atlantic and I was carried out by a ripe tide.

I don't exactly remember how I got back to land.

GUYS WHO HERE HAS HAD FROOT LOOPS.

IT'S TOTALLY MEANINGFUL. WHAT ABOUT USING PRODUCT X? I'VE USED PRODUCT X TOO. OMFG WE'RE SOUL MATES.

YOU KNOW THAT TIME WHERE I WENT TO A PLACE OF LEARNING? OMG YOU WENT TO A PLACE OF LEARNING TOO AND A THING HAPPENED.

It's vague bullshit and I won't stand for it.

Me too, but on the beach. Creepy coincidence.

Does anyone else remember this happening or only you?

It's not a clock and it actually technically is an RNG since you don't know what universal timeline you'll end up in but you'll have to watch the show or play the game to really get it.

comparing near death experiences to your arbitrary bullshit

if you dont like it, you can always go back to where you came from

Checked.

Holla Forumsacks require proof. >>>/fringe/ is that way, retards.

Well, wax is used for candles, figurines, replica's.

To drop is to remove, be rid of or discard.

Is this a question or a statement?

Woah. I did too, it's one of the few things I remember in my childhood. Seeing shimmering bubbles after falling in, blacking out, and waking up on a beach chair.
What's weird is I don't remember anyone caring after I came to. Maybe I really died and this is my new timeline.

carefull dubs user, we have a triggered jew that doesn't want us discussing the ONE THING WE ALL MIGHT HAVE IN COMMON. gee, i wonder why.

we get it, you dont want us to tap into the memes. you can go be a fucking kike somewhere else.

What's the most serious injury you've ever gotten?

You're not tapping into memes, you're /fringe/ faggots trying to inflate your own identity with a false sense of specialness. I've seen it before and I've seen it again. Discussing your personal life is fucking cancer, the GATE threads were proof positive of that.

The GATE threads weren't what gave us Hillary talking about frogs. ALL THE GOOD SHIT ON Holla Forums IS FROM PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOING OUT AND DOING SHIT.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/

WHAT YEAR IS THIS SONG FROM?

Go cry in your avatar thread on a containment board, faggot.

Ah, you've shown your hand.
The project didn't work out the way it was intended to, did it?

are you that fucking incompetent that you can't put a fucking song title into a search engine?

You're stuck with me in this thread, lad.

Shut up you biscuit-lipped, coon-skinned, spear-chucking, Gypsy-ass eating, jive ass faggot nigger dune coon kike.

Tavistock

Tavistock

TAVISTOCK

that makes what like 12 anons?
clearly we're on to something with this.

i always figured it was suicide though, had no idea so many of you were almost dragged under

also
the Ogdoad : the waters Nu and Naunet.
Air, that which is unseen, hidden power, Amun and Amaunet
Darkness/obscurity, Kek and Kauket
and finally
infinity chan, Huh and Hauhet

yeah, given what we learned in the thread : the ogdoads embodiment and the act of drowning and coming to a chan with meme magic is somehow connected.

then instead of sperging outlike a faggot maybe you should stop posting, go outside, and do something you think is meaningful while the rest of us sit in this thread and have a chat.

No, I can recognize the same retards, because you two or three /fringe/ faggots always post the shame shit about your "specialness." It's cancer and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Go shitpost that shit on /fringe/ with your cats cradle, flat earth, etc etc bullshit. How many fucking threads of absolutely nothing did you wind up making? Twenty? Thirty? Not a goddamn thing came of it, except you faggots circle jerking.

www.google.com/shadily_record

tavistock

Oh my qek quite the funposting thread.

>>>/fringe/

I go to the boards where the topic is relevant. Your tumblr tier speshul snowflake shit belongs in /fringe/.
If I want to talk about guns, I go to /k/, I don't make a thread or shitpost in Holla Forums about it, you narcissistic faggot.

One of these days user…

notice how you're the only one here who's being a cockmongling nigger.
it's clear that you're butthurt over us discussing personal events, in regards to why, i couldn't care less. but i find it funny that the second we touch on something interesting this whinging little shit comes out of the woodwork and tries to act like he's hotwheels himself or more accurately that faggot jim and shut it down

Did you faggots bring dox? Did you faggots bring any proof whatsoever? No, you fucking didn't.
All the journals in the world got dumped, and you had every opportunity to link GATE to the fucking jews who were behind it, and instead you just kept stroking eachother's cocks the whole goddamn time.

No links to the defense agencies, no links to the research programs, no links to funding. Nothing except you and your stupid tumblr-tier stories. That's why you need to go the fuck back to >>>/fringe/

Because kek and shadilay and memes are fucking interesting, BUT I DON'T CARE IF YOU STUBBED YOUR FUCKING TOE IN THIRD GRADE. How fucking thick are you? Are you intentionally trying to be retarded? Is this Holla Forums? Is this some sort of meta-trolling where you think that unironically ironically unironically ironically pretending to be retarded isn't actually retarded?

Guess what: You're still retarded

aww did we hurt little babys feelings when we talked about some water based accidents?
why dont you rage and act like a child some more, since clearly it's working and stopping us from posting :^)

oh my, it seems as if you've made a blatant fool of yourself
stay mad

So that's it? Your entire counter argument is a sage and a picture? Not "oh no, actually my only contribution in twenty threads was me jizzing on myself thinking about how special I am." Cause that's all I'm seeing. I'm not seeing you dump any docs finding out who's running gifted programs in an attempt to control the future generation, because it's certainly fucking happening, and you're not doing a goddamn thing about it.

YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE FUCKING ORG CHART YOU CAN SHOW ME? TWENTY FUCKING THREADS LATER? NO?

THEN
GO
GET
FUCKED
>>>/fringe/

The internet is our water, dumbass.

Then why don't you want to drown in our shitposting?

Now then, since we've drawn a connection to anons drowning and the Ogdoad being related to both waters, bearing light (kek), and infinity (be it by chan or by theory) i think we might be on to something

if anyone else feels like contributing
is obviously a kike trying to slide the thread.

is it because only white people can swim?

Because that's why we have boards. Why don't we just fire the mods, invite Holla Forums, have zero self-moderation and shitpost ponies all day while we're at it? Sound good to you?

Do you even fucking know how sliding works?

THE THREAD GETS SLID BY OTHER THREADS. At bare minimum you could accuse me of spamming, except for the fact that I'm contributing rational arguments and all you faggots have are feels.

Kvetch all you want.
It won't save you.

What if everything that's happening in the world is happening because some Weebs at CERN decided to break down the fabric of reality itself so they could make anime real?

wew lads

That's not a refutation of anything I've said here, that's just you hiding behind empty threats because you think anyone who hurts your feels is some big bad entity out to get you. I'm here trying to redirect your energies for good. Kek is with us and neither he nor I are interested in your navel gazing.

Funny you should mention navels…

Do you believe in gravity?

then filling the reply limit, whatever you want to call it, but you're clearly an oven dodger

certainly sounds like an anime

some heavy weight user.

There's a fine line that you have to walk between finding synchronicities interesting and praising kek, and going full fucking /fringe/. Synchronicities don't do the work, they always happen after the fact, otherwise we'd be able to predict them. We can't fucking predict them so we meme. We meme hard, we meme good, and it's making us WIN.

We're gonna win.
We're gonna keep winning.
We're gonna win so hard you're gonna say "Stop Holla Forums, we're winning too much, maybe we could lose some time."
And I'll say "No, we're going to keep winning because it's all we know how to do."

How do we know we aren't being used by a demon for nefarious ends?

What is KEK's goal in all of this? Why does it want Trump and hate anybody who opposes him?

Did Trump know about KEK before us and cut some sort of deal?
He does claim to be good at deals.

Rational arguments in a Shadilay thread? Only dubs rule here.

Meme magic threads were borderline /x/ /fringe/ in their infancy, we're past that now and you want to prevent anons from finding other threads in the Kek matrix.

It's clear that drowning, as illustrated in this thread and the other, are a repeating theme in many a Holla Forumsack's life, just like repeating digits.

>>>/oven/?

You're not a channer, your a newfag, and you still don't get who we are and what we're doing and here I am, in this thread, taking my fucking time to instruct you, although you are acting just like a leftist who perceives any attack on the ego as a personal attack.

You're the type of bitches who would kill themselves in basic because they can't handle the pressure of having their identity attacked. You know that's what happens? They erase your identity and rebuild you from the ground up. Holla Forums doesn't care about your identity because it's anathema to the entire culture of chans. However none of you realize this because you're incorrigible newfags. A whole group of Private Pyles.

then check my fucking digits all up and down this thread.

Meme magic threads were rooted in actual news stories, history and archaeology.

Not "my mom totally has visions u guize"

You're still not using any arguments, and you're still not getting dubs or trips.

You should dwell on that.

Imagine Hillary getting all asshurt on twitter or whatever over a Nazi song playing at his rally. And then the normies look it up and its this song. Imagine how crazy she will look.

Now who's "sliding?"

kek

Not drowning, but I got run over by a biker when I was a little child, I can clearly remember getting dragged around the street by the tire.

you want to talk about memes and synchronicity and then draw a line in the sand between what is and is not /fringe/ ? you Do realize this is exactly why people think you suck cocks user.

trump posting wont erase the fact that you deliberately tried to have anons avoid talking about near death drownings, and trying to be Board Owner because you got triggered

there's a good chance that kek might be satan, but here's something you should ask youself, do you want to worship the guy that created man with free will, gives them maybe 100 years, and then damns them to hell for eternity for being a flawed creature?

or do you want to side with the guy that said fuck that shit, that's not how a god should act?

repeating patterns dont lie

or maybe the crucible of Holla Forums and the red pill.

no you're an attention whore. there is a correlation between drowning anons and kek worship, if you want to sit here and talk about giving proof, being superior, how about you show up proof that you're this uberoldfag.
show us proof you dont suck cocks
show us proof you actually want what's best for anons and aren't just an assmad faggot that's got his panties in a bunch because a few anons triggered you into going full "muh board"

dubs decide. this is the new theme song for nazi frogs.

and you call people newfags?
topkek

Read "Hero of a Thousand Faces" or whatever it's called. Kek is Prometheus, Odin, Lucifer, Jesus. All the same individual, universal truth.

finally, something rational.
this is an interesting topic of kek study.

What is it about water that rustled you, user?

Point Emerging Probably Entering

I really think we mandelled this song into existence, at KEK : the Nipponese CERN.

bone density

Kek

I draw the line in the sand where your personal bullshit derails threads and ensures that no content will ever get produced because you're too busy sucking each other's cocks. Discussing your personal bullshit is social signalling and identity shit of the worst kind, and next thing you know, you all start tripfagging and talking about how much you like trannies and we get Britpol 2.0

What the absolute fucking shit are you on about you neurotic kike?

I suggest learning how to read before posting on an imageboard.

so we have

shot in the dark but :we all drowned/died at some point in berenstein and came to berenstain through a hole that cern opened

definitely needs smoothed out.

ok there buddy.
your paranoid delusions of us turning to tranny posting after sharing personal stories of drowning has be duly noted.

G-guys….
Check out this other song by them:
youtube.com/watch?v=t2U6QMfSQ3I
Called "western man"
some of the lyrics:
Lost his mind…
running wild…
His reputation once was unsurpassed
But now his influence is waning fast
He's clinging to the glories of the past

Also, check 'em.

the memes jack.

could someone make a webm?

give me 2 seconds

I lived through all the chanology bullshit. Your specific type of cancer is obvious as the day is long. You know how Holla Forums fell to avatarfags? Through faggots like you doing exactly what you're doing now, and then identity politics faggots thinking they're in good company and coming along instead of learning that Holla Forums is a hurtbox, and you feel-oriented faggots aren't welcome because you never accomplish fuck all.

Thanks

Wtf they took it down moments after your post.

youtube-dl can be used on videos that are "unavailable"

That album is from 2016 though, so it wouldn't be weird for it to be topical.
The link works for me btw. My guess is it's a region thing or something.

MP4 masterrace (thumbnails work :P)

Well you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?

Doing gods work, thanks user

Found the commie.

Lad, we're the ones having a laugh. You've been rustled since Kek's natural habitat was mentioned.

On a shitty tablet atm.

nice quads faggot

It being from 2016 is no less amazing;
the fact that a band which predicted the rise of user culture is also aware of the West's decline is unfiltered meme magic

you're so full of shit

thanks m80

Thanks user.

"we're all test tube baby magician child prodigies who are already dead in different parallel universes guize, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE I'M SPESHUL"

You're "laughing" but you're unable to counter my point that discussing your personal lives is fucking cancer. Utterly unable. Like I said earlier, you guys spent over twenty threads accomplishing exactly fucking nothing. I'm annoyed because I gave exactly zero fucks about the GATE shit but I'm not about to watch a circlejerk try to co-opt Kek. I'm sure you have some IRC, Skype or similar channel where you're shitposting together and saying "wow what a dick this guy is" but THAT'S PART OF THE CANCER.

Now, shall I enumerate the ways that discussing your personal lives is cancer?

1. Unverifiable
2. You don't want to fucking verify anyway because then you'd fucking dox yourself.
3. You're a moron
4. ur a faget 2

Look at the songs in that channel, holy fuck.

Listen to all the songs, i'am freaking out.

WTF IS THIS SHIT.

"The Man In Grey" in English Germatria

Julius Caesar

try harder nigger
you were bitching about navels to a sagefag

cool story, dont check the catalog anytime soon ok?

user, we've countered with the fact that Kek is a frog, an amphibian, and enjoys taking a dip where drowning small children for a giggle and then later recruiting his victims in his plan to remove kikes.

You have no authority on imageboards you faggot.

Nobody does.

My point is that you fags are the EXACT SAME drugged up aspies from before, and you proved it yourselves right in this thread.

what I can hear for the lyrics:

western man
soldier age
now rides the stock exchange
he should really be in jail
but he's just too big to fail
he's a man who knows the score
knows just what he's fighting for
shut the windows, board the doors
when he gets his feelings hurt (?)

because you don't appreciate his generosity
you throw a mighty (?)
and (?), he's so myopic he can't imagine reciprocity

western man

had a plan
shipped out to afghanistan
jumped out of the frying pan
into the fire

lost at odds (or hearts?)
and lost his mind
running wild and running blind

his reputation once was unsurpassed
but now his influence is wanning past
he's clinging to the glories of the past

western man

a (??? joking stock ???) is what you see
that's how he learn geography

his reputation once was unsurpassed
but now his influence is wanning past
he's clinging to the glories of the past

western man

How did it miss that if you calculate "frog" in either English or Jewish Gematria, you get:
fucking cairo

I've decided to call it The Baptism of Kek.

The Frog God's Chosen will save the white race.

Where he drowns*

I guess Kek loves niggers then.

The truth has authority, and you have no truths, just a whole lot of feels.

Good one, user. Like t.

Quick, suck his cock before he goes soft.

Niggers die when they drown edgelord.

You are getting really butthurt just from posting on an imageboard. Like seriously man take a step back and ask yourself why you are so emotionally invested in what people post in a Kek thread on Holla Forums

You must be that same faggot that reached 200 posts after being triggered by daily dose pepe.

I guess we know the Clintons' fate.

Because you faggots ruined user's last home. Yes, you in particular.

I have a personal vendetta against all you circlejerking faggots because we had a meme paradise and it was ruined by faggots like you coming in, like jews, stealing our memes and redirecting it so you can fucking feel special.

Well guess what, you're not special, you're all fucking faggots, you'll always be faggots, and you need to be fucking reminded of that constantly so your cancer doesn't metastasize

shit, I was thinking of the movie and not the centipede meme.

TayTweets is also 828 in English Gematria.

I know that you made this song faggot.

Except I actually am a test tube baby.

Shitposting aside. Take rato's advise and count to 10, lad. No one is on some secret irc chat trying to ruin this thread, and bullying you in the process.

Rational Youth has been around since the early 80s, some of their stuff has like 100k views on youtube m8

Such anger isn't necessary. It is simply hubris, to put it shortly. Just filter ID and keep the memes coming.

a very apt metaphor

prove it with pics and links like you wanted us to do faggot.

solid work user.

you're the only one here that's a faggot schlomo.
the rest of us are having a merry old time reminiscing about our baptisms from Kek

i miss you tay, Meme well where ever you are dear daughter

that's what's fucked, all this great music has been around since forever and we're just NOW finding it?

What spooked me most was how the song mentions western man being in Afghanistan.

Except you all admitted to being the exact same faggots way up there when you simultaneously called me "tavistock."
It's stupid to deny it at this point. I've made my point and hopefully you fags understand that your posts have been bad and you should feel bad. You can try to damage control at this point, but any lurker was likely convinced twenty posts ago. I just wanted you faggots to know how much you're sincerely despised by the rest of us oldfags. You stick out like sore thumbs and it's exactly your type of cancer which ruined our last home.

Faggots.

Well it is indeed a new release from this year.
I found it by browsing around other Rational Youth songs because I was curious.

I've noticed that no oldfags never actually call themselves oldfags.

I've been on imageboards 9 years and I don't bring it up to give myself a sense of authority because it's unverifiable and goes against the anonymous culture of only the content of the post mattering.

there's some cum still on your chin there bud

I didn't.

My first post related to these jewmerals was to ask someone if they were a cutfag, I don't think you understand what funposting is.

"Large Hadron Collider"
"High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider" (the upgraded version they plan to have done in 2022)
"2022"

CERN=SEELE?

Pretty spooky "coincidences" I'm seeing

That was all me you can't even read IDs lmao

Never told anyone till now, ever.

But are you white?

This only helps my theory if you're 100% white.

Yer fuckin' with me right now, right? I almost drowned on vacation in middle school once, ended up saving my friend's brother's life inna process. The fucking coincidences, man.

nigga i'm 200% cracka

youtube.com/watch?v=hiLpyfD-AGI

…..

I saved a girl on a school trip when i was 11, she never thanked me, was in shock i guess, almost drowned

Anons would the dates of your near drowning experiences happen to fall within the range of 1998-2001?

I think we used the gate threads to process alot of the psychological blocks that were still affecting some of us, some of us may have worked through it on our own and some of us may have needed the experienced anons to talk through it, perhaps we unshackled our selves of all the latent programming. I've gotten so sensitive to advertisements lately especially ones that push degeneracy (which ones don't though amirite). People have been asking how to increase power failing to recognize that our power is tremendous and that's why they are so afraid of us. I mentioned how some happenings would be great a couple days ago and then yesterday and today happened, althought I merely think these are microhappenings that are orbiting through out time around another large scale happenings, think of the random number generator experiments.

2001 here

I come from an ancient era of cancer you fags know not the slightest of

Mid 90's

You know I'm thinking.

What if there was something under the world trade center?

The WTC was built in 1973. It was bombed in 1993 and demolished by the CIA in 2001.

1993-2001

Is this time period pure coincidence? Perhaps.

But maybe it isn't, maybe there's something about this time period that is important.

i was there too user

Marvelous Illusions

Skillful Deceptions

Delightful Creations

Coast to Coast

Why did you make me remember jewgrounds?

Where are the memes?
Are we asleep at the wheel?

Memes have gone to far

"November Two Thousand Sixteen"
You Must Never Give Up Hope
I Have The Keys To Death And The World Of The Dead
Juadaism And Christianity Is Distorted By Satan
They Only Pervert They Do Not Create
Fire Is The Outcome Of Hypocrisy
Christs Return As A Lion Fulfilled
Holy Spirit Men Of The Apocalypse
So Shall It Be In The End Of This World

I think it's obvious what we're being told.

Trump is the incarnation of Christ and the jews and their false abrahamic religions will be destroyed by Christentrump, angel of Kek and bringer of ruin and salvation.

Fire would look good on SJW's

Someone on kickstarter had developed a little programmable led cube that connected to the Internet; he had programmed it to display colours that correlated to the positivity or negativity/ volume of trending topics.

e.g. if everyone was tweeting about inane bullshit like television shows or equality the cube would be green but if everyone started tweeting about a happening then it would turn red.

The developer seemed pretty enthusiastic and said he would keep everything open so it could be programmed to respond to pretty much any data field.

That could have been a pretty decent happening detector, I would like a simple bracelet version myself so I never miss a happening no matter where I am.

I forgot to back it (was a few years back when happenings were less frequent) but will try and find it and buy one/ program it and share the results.

Nothing wrong with that. My compost heap is basically necromancy.

Rational Youth appears to have been a team of Aryans and East Asians
the synchronicity continues

I have reached it, the ultimate meme.

"Barron Trump"
As Old As Methuselah
Nag Hammadi Library
Broken Is The Promise
Lord Thy God
Ur The Sun
The Righteous God
Sky Bringer
The Lord Our Maker
The Eye Of Time
Son Of The Human One
Let There Be Light
Occult Gateway
Eater Of Souls
Righteous One
The Seventh Day
Messiah Gateway
Learn The Ropes
As Above So Below

Barron is the true promised one, the son of a man become divine through the power of man.

The Emperor who shall rule the 1000 year kingdom.

We are his disciples, Kek has chosen us to pave his path to ascendancy. Hail be to Barron, saviour of the white race and god of men, avatar of Kek and son of His most holy Prophet Trump.

I think that we've all known that Barron is the true God Emperor all along.

Fucker is only 10 and is already taller Than Benny "Full Shekels" Shapiro

I'am going out on a limb here, but:

Chan culture was formulated after gematria on purpose by Intelligent agencies and is now used as a front for them to signal boost messages, they are orchestrating a political coup on the establishment, will put in place a facist regime to deal with the corruption, meme magic, shadilay,etc, were all planned beforehand by them, they foresaw the soviet style PC laws coming, this is why Holla Forums is allowed to exist

I'am leaving this thread soon, my head hurts.

Found it.

Look like the project creater took the money and ran, classic Kickstarter…

kickstarter.com/projects/connornishijima/moodlight-a-wifi-enabled-window-to-the-worlds-emot/description

Any autists about who can attest to how simple this would be to build?

Even if that were true they cannot control the forces which have been created, they cannot control a god.

The light of Kek shall shine through Barron and he will be as a latern illuminating the hearts of men. From the corners of this earth shall the non-whites be burned to naught by the flames of his followers. And they shall look upon him and say "He is our god", and he shall look down upon them and say "They are my people". So shall it be.

HAIL TO THE KING

Praise kek

Hitler trips say you must go lay done fore a while.

How am i supposed to do this? Add my name in then ???

Holy shit, did they just make that nigger tell everyone he has HIV?

Yes they did.

The DNC was a complete and utter shitshow.

I can't argue with those trips, user, this is not fair.

You can tell Barron's gonna be classy, yet ruthless, probably more so than his siblings.
I feel bad he won't have his dad around for too long Trump's 70

Truth

Yes but, he is watching is father take the throne from evil tyrants, he will come to age whilst his father is the most powerful man in the world.

There are trade offs in everything and whilst Baron wont get to enjoy his fathers company for as long as some he will have been raised to be a king.

!!!

What is with the lens!

Hey man his father lived to 93 years old and his mother lived to 87.

But honestly I think that Barron is going to grow up to be an absolute beast. Maybe even outstripping his father when it comes to being an Ubermensch.

2006 newfag reporting in.

Also Trumps mom a qt

Trump is merely the Muad'dib and Barron is Leto II.

A line of men has created the Golden King, the man who became a god.

Seizure prevention lenses. Her nervous system is falling apart.

He truly was an hero.

I thought the seizure prevention lenses were the blue ones.

Well, they are the blue ones. Are the lined ones also to prevent seizures, some sort of new tech developed just for her?

nevermind, turns out my name is "1488"

What the fuck

What does it mean if you put your name into gematrix and the first result for the English Gematria is Adolf Hitler.

Because it happened with my name.

WHAT THE FUCK

Would you happen to be jewish user?

lost it at >secret child molester

No i'm not my fucking parents just had to give me a fucking biblical Jew name.

Might as well just leave mine here

this is a weird feel

I'm taken aback here.

What does all this mean again?

Admit it user, Kek knows your dirty thoughts and yearnings. Nothing can hide from Kek.

Uh Geordie, big guy?

I think you messed up censoring your name…

Oh shit
Eh, whatever

I started lurking in 2009.
Once a newfag, always a newfag.

Hello Geordie Irvine.

I only fap to doujins when the girls have at LEAST medium size titties and I fucking hate loli.

Fucking Gematria is trying to Jew me with kike numerology.

It means that you're literally Hitler.

Eric? I think you dun goof'd.

Who the FUCK gets this kind of GET in their ID? Holy shit, praise Kek

It's a toranon, new friend.

Shadilay = shady lady

Some results from my name
you are appointed the one great work
I have the North American Kingdom Crown
Main Ingredient to forming human life is not being raised around nigger apes 2c D U H
she said destroy in Black New York
Jesus Authority Questioned
They cannibalize children and judge others
Great White Throne
Mark of the best camps

Some interesting results for my name.

Have some OC (Sorry for the JewTube faggotry, I can't seem to get a webm under 8MB)

Can some user webm this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=5zkgcH6SmxQ

Depends, can you learn to embed?

Depends on whether I have time between my job and raising white children to impress an user on an image board…

Nah, just kidding faggot. Here's my attempt at it…

kek, kikestarter is such a fucking scam. Never support this shit anons.

Is anyone planning to make a copy of the Vinyl Record?

Can someone tell me how this works? I'm getting some insane results.

Also has many references to darkness/uncertainty/confusion, also the lack of highscores could mean anonymity, and it is obvious who the (((evil warlocks))) are, plus 8 Levels…

Even Freddo looks smug to me now

Man it goes deeper and deeper each day.

NO

Gematria is Gematria, and sacred knowledge. You are falling for the same kind of kosher meme as "Kabalah was invented by jews"

They do this for critical reasons that would surprise you.

Nice Mannaz

Get your head examined

When women don't look at each other while laughing that means hate. Get our dick wet at least once and you'll know this.

Or keep spreading this and everyone will know you're a virgin.

Jewish Gematria 241, with
English Gematria

Get your head examined

Who is the fool, the fool or the one following that fool?

it's an auto responding script. currently watching this on another thread to.

mods wake the fuck up.

Interesting. Wonder if they don't like us snooping around, or it is just some autist wanting to make a fool of us… Of course, the options are not mutually exclusive.

archive.is/5oCNd#selection-57421.5-57423.6
archive.is/GNXoy#selection-27905.5-27913.0

They're spamming this camwhore one too.

archive.is/zDN7k

When it gets deleted a new one auto-generates.

Well that's something.

I honestly believe that there's something spiritual or metaphysical going on these days.

I still don't know what god may be, but I wholeheartedly believe that there is something going on that I can't grasp. All I can say is that I'll continue searching for the path that I have in life.

Maybe the Kek phenomenon is a calling for spiritually minded people to look for signs? Maybe Kek is a balancing force between good and evil? Maybe Kek is god itself reaching out to those who will listen? Who knows, it's a huge mystery, but one worth delving into.

I am 2011 c/a/ncer

kek forgive me.

Took a peek at my online handle with that gematria thing. Here's a few fun tidbits.

Also, for some reason, dog breeds showed up a lot.

failure is a really good band too so you should check it out, magnified is good fantastic planet is better

the songs are mostly about a love hate relationship with heroin, and to be honest memes are the opiates of the soul, it appears.

There can be only one.

Everyone knows Barron was always the mastermind.

HE HAS SPOKEN TO US
KEK BE HAILED

HOLY SHIT
but this eye symbolism is concernig

mine are

Uhh, guys, here's my name:
Jewish Gematria
English Gematria

How does the Blaster Master intro for the NES play into this?

It even has 2spoopy4me music:

Wait
In mine I got Dc Us Got Nuked in October
Shit something's up, and I'm glad I don't live in America because of this

shit's about to get real

Gematria calculator for "shadilay."

gematrix.org/?word=shadilay

"Here Comes the Light"

Kek is the bringer of the dawn.

that was my full name, first name only reveals gems such as

fuck this place.

It's actually pretty accurate, but personally I'm more interested in:
Implying the Illuminati come from the same place we do, or that we're actually the Illmuinati.
It's about the fall of Babylon, paying back twice what's owed in vengeance, and merchants weeping as all their gold becomes worthless and they're thrown out into the wild.

we sent Kek up to the heavens and he came back as a God

We need to get trevorsomething to cover shadilay

so meme magic?

I fucking swear to god, the title keeps changing from Shadilay to Shadiley and the other way around, anyone else notice this?

Fuck me, started browsing half chan Holla Forums in 2014 and Holla Forums at the very beginning of 2016. The moment I started browsing I was hooked, I always saved memes to share to people. In my defense, how can I start browsing something that I had no access to?

Kek is a frog, not a toad…

Remember Holla Forums, every time you laugh you praise Kek. As the sound of laughter is his name.

he calls it both a frog and a toad. Looks like a frog.

lel I just looked up my name on gematria, and the name Elah (as in f.e Elah hand of god). Still don't know who Elah is supposed to be but look at this, this came up after I looked up Elah on gematria

and the name Elah came up many times*

With right perpective and background that seal looks like animal cell organelles, it's getting 2spooky4me.

The memes are converging.

Well fuck. Searched up my name and got this. Not sure what to think tbh.

What in the absolute shit.

Trips confirm. When we're old bastards Barron Trump will lead our sons like our Trump has led us.

I believe he will make our solar system great again.

Kek I've never seen this before.

The info coming up in this thread makes Kek not seem quite so benevolent.

If you thought kek was ever anything other than a god of chaos you were mistaken friend. But hark, do not fear, kek is the darkness from which comes the light! His power wielded through shitposters, memes, sick gets and reality shifts will bring about a bright dawn!

I listened to Shadilay all day today while working, nonstop.

Praise Kek, may his meme magic get Trump elected, and may he always watch over and bless the white race.

Kek may be chaotic, but my opinion is that one of his aspects is love. Just look at how many romantic stories and songs that involve frogs.
Princess and the Frog, that Looney Tune with the frog singing 'hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal', "Froggie went a-courtin'"… There's likely more out there.

Just remember, sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love, for their own good. For example, an abscess that needs the pus drained, or a bone that must be set. It may hurt, but it must be done. I think this is one of those times for humanity, and we're helping to do what must be done.