The future is darkness

When Holla Forums makes a claim it sometimes takes a few years until economists or other scientists prove that they were right again

This time: How Migration destroys countries in the long run.

archive.is/abcPO

Read the article, its worth it. Includes why womens sufferage was a mistake.

Conclusion:

TL;DR: White genocide by mass migration. pic to lure you in here.

POL is ALWAYS fucking RIGHT.

There is only the ultra far-right, and mass extermination of all inferior beings. Everything else is a lie

Nice article mate. Thanks for sharing.

Nice read. Bumb.

This is still bluepilled just by virtue of being clothes in economic analysis. So white genocide would be fine if it had economic advantages? No, economics are tertiary concern at best.

And of course the fact that he implies skilled high IQ immigration is still desirable.

The key point is that migrants become voters and basically stay the same people they were before migrating. They bring their culture, their values and beliefs and they change the places they migrate to.
I find the example with women sufferage particulary interesting, the moment they got it they voted for welfare and benefits. Same for the large Negro and beaner population.
The moment Muslims get their voting rights, they will democratically enact Sharia law.

The article also gives a good argument against migration from an economic standpoint. Usually leftist have occupied the position that migration has huge economic benefits. Cheap labor, new pension payers and other lies. This article gives a good basis to debate and convincingly beat them on this issue, on their very own terrain an back that up with scientific sources.

There are certainly arguments against any kind of migration, but as a German I do not have any problems with Brits or French migrating to my country. The article also explains why I do not need to be worried about people from these countries migrating into my country. It reafirms my views.

that's about enough defeatist threads for one day
just going to report them all tbh
well, at least you were honest enough to admit what you are

This is an incredibly bad goy article. I'm surprised it got published anywhere at all.

Unfortunately, people are materialistic, and the only way to get many of them to oppose mass migration is with a promise that it's going to crash the economy.

This article is a good way to try and convince economic libertarians on the fence that giving the right to vote to women and non-whites is self-defeating.

I've been looking for a way to say exactly that. Preservation of the white race shouldn't require economic justification.

Don't forget the article also basically says Chinese immigration is A-OK.

Yeah. I hate markets-as-morals analysis and the conclsion that more asians = better. It's good to see them touching these matters, anyway. The globalist myth of interchangeable people is dying.

Zip file, right fellow chansers?

:>)

High IQ immigration = white immigration, dipshit.

They aren't talking about that. They mean Koreans, Chinese, Indians, etc.

That is absolutely NOT what it means. White immigration is White immigration. Say it. Just say it.

When they don't, they aren't talking about White immigration.

mfw I live on a planet of idiots. I was wiser than this man when I was in grade school.

Stick around.

You might learn something.

I suspect that everyone, even those who support importing millions of mudskins, knows on one level or another what will happen. I don't think the problem is that people don't know, it's that they suppress it because they think everyone else around them believes otherwise.

I just have a slight fear.

While it is 100% consensus that mass migration is a Nation destroyer, becoming a nation-bunker like North Korea (it has no mass immigrants trying to enter, does it?) doesn't seem good either.

A good criteria to follow if immigration policy X or Y is needed. Why?

Because "We need to stop immigration now" and "we need several more millions of third worlders" are both immigration policies. It can't be reject just by the name.

A good criteria would be: "Does this immigration policy risk endangering ethnicity, genetics, stability and culture of host nation on serious level?"

But one looks at it and it seems pretty much obvious. "No shit sherlock" is what passes on the head.

So either this shit immigration policies are intentional, or speaking against them could ruin your prospects of getting a job for life 1984 workplace style. Or both.

Honestly there's no solution but to keep up with meme magic. We're on the right track folks.

As a whole Progressiveness and Political Correctness results into into regression and retardation of th population, nobody is safe, plus it blind from reason and logic.

Well, what do we have here `,:^)