Being a virgin at 19 is killing me

Not even the ascendancy of Trump can over ride this in my mind, I feel like a total failure on all levels and I feel like I'm missing out on the greatest thing ever

I've been giving it my all for a while now, gotten /fit/, stopped dressing like an autist, and been really active on campus, but I still haven't been able to pull it off and the weeks are just ticking away until the end of the year

This isn't the way things are supposed to be, a guy is not meant to be a virgin at this point in their life

I won't be able to go on anymore if I get to 2017 and I'm still one

Involuntary celibacy enforced by a shit tier society against people who are naturally immune to its lies is not irrelevant

Eat shit, you stupid fucking degenerate faggot. Go suicide bomb a synagogue; you're not suited for traditionalism.

girls don't fuck you because you are a faggot who can't type a paragraph without double spacing each sentence

kill yourself, reported

That's some top tier rationalization. You're just a sperg. Sperg less and meet women and you'll eventually fuck.

Protip: it's not as awesome as you think it is

This guy, ignore

OP, just keep at it, try a few bars and parties. Maybe do a trip abroad, see if that helps with perspective.

Kid I lost mine at 16 with a fat ugly chick. Do you really think I look back with nostalgia at that? Most of my friends lost theirs at 22-26 or are still virgins.

Learn social skills and game, but use them to find a good girl. Getting laid isn't all that important

At 19? Try 27, knowing you'll be one for life.

lmao, wait until you are 25. Get tough, boi.

Sage and report.

>>>/cuckchan/

Kill yourself, you blogposting reddit faggot.

>>>/4cuck/

Take it from a middle aged user, sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. You are just hormone addled, that's all. Find something productive to direct your youthful energy.

said by the degenerate normalfag

How empty must you be that that ways on you so heavily? Was a virgin until 21 btw. Mainly because I didn't want to put in the work for a girl who I was only going to use once or twice. Just wait for a virgin girl with a good father and wife her (yes this takes time). Don't contribute to the degeneracy.

The worst part about being a late virgin (22 here) is that you are wasting your good years.

Try 32 and doing it by choice faggots. Get on my level.

I'm really tired of you mentally dead people always chiming in with your "oh lol try my ludicrous age still being a virgin"

That's like saying "oh lol you have a bullet in your leg? Try having all your limbs blown off xd"

I totally would have killed myself by your age

I got a job, i got plenty of friends some would say i'm even one of the most popular guys around in town, people say i got the most confidence i don't know why, women asks me where my girlfriends are etc.

And i'm 24 years old and a virgin user. Plenty of men are virgins and don't say stuff like that out loud but you're certainly not alone.

I just realised after being close several times but disgusted with myself for trying to fuck somebody i ultimately don't care for, it's better just hold off and find a woman you want to start a family with. That should be your focus because anyway, that's what women are subconciously looking for anyway.

user, your internal state shows externally.
If you constantly think about what a faggot you are, you'll come off as a faggot.

Yes indeed, goy.

Why do some people think saying 'inb4' somehow invalidates the complaint?

SLIDE
SHILL
OFF TOPIC
SOME OTHER SHIT

*weighs….. I hate myself now

was meant to go to>>7534378

So you're a faggot who can't think beyond "muh dick" and you hang on /pol?

Lurk more faggot, read up on the Sexual Revolution on the side and you might learn something.

It's only killing you because you've been told through the JewTube that there's something wrong with that. I lost mine at 16 but haven't been with a woman in 9 years.

Up until a couple of years ago that bothered me. Then sometime after 25 my desire died like 90% and now I don't care.

I'm just trying to get a job and my own place now. A woman will come in time.

If our society was healthy you'd be dating your childhood sweetheart and marrying her next year to start your family.

We have to fight to secure that dream for our children.

Its not that important, in fact the less you think about sex and the more you focus on your stuff, the more successfull you will be, sex will come sooner or later, its not a big deal, and seems you are not that inmune to anything, sex hype brainwashing is pretty standard.

Fair enough. But life isn't all about personal satisfaction. God created you for a reason. How do I know? All of us who found our way here are part of something bigger than ourselves.

The only issue I have is you can't be in a relationship with young, pure virgins anymore (not legally at least). Otherwise, you can kill yourself you whiny degenerate bonobo faggot.

Lost mine at 27, crybaby. She came twice.

Stop being a faggot and focus on self improvement. Stop obsessing over external validation like a weakling and become something you can look at in the mirror and love.

That's cute.

Well, unlike me you are /fit/, well-dressed, educated and a white first-worlder. Why the fuck are you having problems? You should kill yourself for being a failure while being above average at everything.

I know that you will never die from a lack of sex, but I feel like on a psychological/mental/spiritual/conscious/whatever level I'm dying

If I get to 2017 and I'm still a virgin it means I've tried literally everything I know how to do and still failed, which means there will be nothing left for me to to do
Which means I will just have to watch as I get slammed into my 20th birthday and am still a virgin

Even if I don't go full an hero or full postal, I will still feel 100% dead inside, my life will be over

In that case I'm getting really tired of everything being about this grand mystical "greater than all of us" "we gotta save the world" "we carry the torch" shit and I can't even have shit for myself

Because being

Does not insta-equal getting laid
There is something I'm missing and I just can't figure it out

Because being a

I know that you will never die from a lack of sex, but I feel like on a psychological/mental/spiritual/conscious/whatever level I'm dying

If I get to 2017 and I'm still a virgin it means I've tried literally everything I know how to do and still failed, which means there will be nothing left for me to to do
Which means I will just have to watch as I get slammed into my 20th birthday and am still a virgin

Even if I don't go full an hero or full postal, I will still feel 100% dead inside, my life will be over

In that case I'm getting really tired of everything being about this grand mystical "greater than all of us" "we gotta save the world" "we carry the torch" shit and I can't even have shit for myself

Because being

Does not insta-equal getting laid
There is something I'm missing and I just can't figure it out

Stop crying like a bitch OP

I grew up fat blob but got fit and handsome in my late teens early twenties, yet the mentality of the fat social reject remaines with me today when i'm 30.

I've been hurt so many times that i've grown incapable of trusting women or even feeling any form of afectuos atachment to anyone
It's gotten to the point where i am the one who avoids them even when women themselves are the ones trying to hit on me

I just cannot trut them anymore
In fact, i'd be a wizard by now if not for hookers

Honestly i'm not even trying to find a decent woman anymore, i see them all as nothing but potential cum dumpsters and trecherous gold diggers, and since all of them expect to get money out of me, i just go for the hoockers, at least they do not lie about their intentions

There are people here who have it much worst than you, i am one such case.

Not because i can't get a girl without paying up front, i don't give a shit about that. but it's the fact that i will die without ever knowing what it feels like to love another human being and the fact that i am simply unable to trust in anyone anymore that mortyfies me…

You may be bitching and moaning that you can't get laid,

And here i am with my inavilty to feel love for other people laughin at your first world problems

Being a virgin is a non issue. Stop making a big deal out of nothing. Why does putting our dick into a wet hole have to do with how good of a person we are?

Just make something of yourself by your 30s and marry a young woman (a non degenerate church goer preferably) and every thing will be fine. Just jack off in th mean time or get a hooker.

Fucking this.
My great-grand father was 27 and he married a 16-year old girl.
He had 11 kids, even though 3 of them died.

That's illegal now.

Not in some statea

With an adult?

Is it not legal in some states to be able to wed at age 16?

Not a burger btw.
He married in France, and even now it's legal.
You need to have the consent of both parents, and an autorisation of the State or something.

holy shit we've got some trigger niggers here, chill the fuck out you are taking this fucking website waaaay to seriously

Fuck you, I'm 20.

Grow the fuck up.

You have to find a group or clique or circle of friends and become a part of it.
Being established in a group makes it so you're not "that weird guy with no friends who eats lunch alone".
Girls like guys who are liked by their peers.
Also, you should lower your standards and swing lower if getting your dick wet is really that important to you. A girl being chubby or kind of ugly doesn't mean the sex will be bad.

This, I was ugly when I was a kid, now I look pretty good, but I have weak enamel for lack of brushing teeth.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/

This user is correct, sex is overated.
Love, with a worthy woman is another matter.
Stop looking for sex, look for a worthy woman.
Your opening line should always be:
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
I am 100% serious.

chicks actually fucking value that btw.
the more you know.

You might as well hold out for another few years user, wizardry awaits.

I have to question whether it effects men as bad as women tbh