Google "American Inventors". Do it

I had no idea so many American Inventors were black. Have whites ever been useful?

It sure would be a shame for white kids to grow up with everything telling them whites have always been useless and done nothing but cause suffering, while the other races worked to build things and advance the world.

Fucking whites, what have they even done?

I know nobody is surprised about google's disposition, but does anyone else find it amazing just how fucking blatant and bold they're getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VNp8P
tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
searx.me
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Alexander Graham Bell&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAG1SvXLUMBDGBZAoGSZjhsnkCoahSneWfyS5JUNHJgNJf5xln8-2LJ9sjc_2Y_AAdHTM8BzcA1BS0PEGlOQSrUJB9-233-5-2tXB49dP5_Xcq6jnu8s6awu-lK8K2WdSN223cw73WT8McG4w1hu_3zkHexykZQ2SdEOtJI7rrZHQRI8gCUg97Bx0h6Oex7e1MBxoEgkqoY3fq95gkrAoAlz3e2f3BTRglJpZRBEJvOqx8B6CNecQbASZtKnwJW8NLJkEFserCTxT2XeGrvCkDE0ZU8p6nraMmUTCtQ92ohSPsKiOMysfhziya9Bp8rAfscbwlDKEsUE-wJITzXJu6Jx4dt8Lz28N5qSsCMjbyC4tGcRUQimPQB4MQsUgybs6Bd5biK3BLF5VoTGcV0NMRntnHYIdf72AW-Ep0BM8kEUqtQetMQ4Bb9h2_OV8c45Ofv_5-Xz2xfn09fsP57ODTt41TZeJ8UMmljpLbxr3HD15K3WhR_cleja76xsqmifr80ezY_RP7H5ER9eZvmkum7RYje579wodXmZ1krXd1cp9g9BFI0TGddFIN0Rnsxdzbom5_fW3bU_R_1PHfwHY0ybKMQMAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOLOL, they even found the blackest picture of graham bell they could find XD

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ PHONES N SHEEIT?

Holy shit that's pozzed. LOL
Thats why I use duckduckgo

The same duckduckgo that's ran by a man with ties to mossad? DDG is pozzed as shit. At least use qwant lite for alternative to google or startpage which is enhanced by google.

Why sage? Why same day?

Samefag*

It's because it's grabbing links related to African-American inventors.

What did you expect

You should try googling "white couple", OP. make sure double check that you do not wrote "cuck" by mistake

Daily reminder to use startpage instead.

I don't know why some of you constantly complain about google's search algorithms.

This.

The phrase is so common the results show up even when you leave off a word. That's how google's system works.

A few months back niggers were complaining via twitter about the search results of "three black teens". They were shocked to see images showing mug shots from news reports. Anyone who properly understood how google works saw these blacks as fools.

Anyways, addressing the OP, most of those claims regarding black inventions are probably inaccurate.

archive.is/VNp8P

Doesn't explain the difference between
"white couple"
&
"black couple"

Thats pretty fucking obvious

2/10

I must be getting different results as the images I see fit the search query.

Holy shit I got the same thing and I don't even live in the US…

That some bullshit

Sage

You said "white couple", not "white American couple"

An explanation for the latter is that the phrase is commonly found on websites discussing mixed race relationships eg: "mixed race couples in the USA are X compared to white American couples".

There are many examples of anti white bias but search engine algorithms aren't one of them. If you're so bothered by this particular search result start websites with photos of white couples, include the text "white American couple" on the sites and hope they become popular. The search result will then change.

Well, the results are different for "European Inventors".

WOKE

Still a dumb thread, take this to 4canker

Let's dig a little deeper…
1-5 that came up, all black.
First guy invented an "improved" toilet for trains cars.
Second one invented a hair straightener.
Third one "invented" a steam engine lubricator (the website made sure to mention similar devices had already been invented).
Fourth invented "hair-care" products for black people.
Fifth was George Washington Carver.

sage

>>>/oven/

America is all niggers.

I looked through them, some of the most insignificant shit I've ever seen.

and untrue

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Did you not read a word of my post? Am I wrong?

Yandex is the best legal search engine besides peer to peer… Go duck go censorship due to copyright jews is insane.

ATTENTION: DO NOT USE GOOGLE, STARTPAGE, OR DUCKDUCKGO
Use searx.me instead.
Google is obviously bad, so people suggest to use StartPage, which is essentially a proxy for Google. However, the problem is that you still get the biassed, pozzed, Jewish results. Furthermore, StartPage's softwate is not open source and is ran by a private company, therefore it cannot be trusted.
Searx.me is an open source meta-search engine, which means it takes the results from dozens of different search engines and shows the most relevant results. This makes it less biased and more accurate. Because it is open source, you can be sure that it is not tracking you, and you can run your own instance on your own server.

Are you okay?

we was kangs an sheet, niggers have never done nuffin.

I'm sick of this shit

ebin, there is a "google search this" thread every week and btw CuckCuckGo is botnet.

use searx.me

And every one of them from Usa.

The blatantly photoshopped one with the mustache angers me.

I use start page, is that good?

No.

yeah it's less retarded than the "white american couple" results but they are still definitely pushing the propaganda

fuck off

Google results are completely automated and determined by an algorithm in an unbiased manner, goy.

underrated post

I'm referring solely to their search algorithm, not anything else.

I just tried this out. I'm skeptical.

HOL UP

You's be sayin' we wuz inventors n' sheeit?

Good joke

I have the perfect image for this thread.

The image is in response to a hypothetical America without blacks that somebody described. I really need to add some context to that picture.

Thanks fam, couldn't have made it without you

WTF the audacity of these kikes.

How many times can you invent peanut butter?

you have some mental issues there boi

The vast majority of "inventions" credited to blacks are just small improvements to pre-existing inventions. Which is still worth something, but then these people try and give them credit for inventing the object or technology in the first place.

kys shill

Just as many times as you can invent the first street-light

Google is fucked. Their core "search algorithm" is irrelevant because we have no access to it. We get the results that have been doctored for an agenda through google.

Why the fuck do you people come here to post this? Are you under the impression this is new information to anyone here?

Always the first post. Always.

I never defended any of that.

You defended Google. By doing so, you defended their practices.

I did not defend google as a company, I merely offered a possible explanation as to why these results exist.

Gonna walk into a google office and shoot as many as i can before blowing my brains out. I'll leave a manifesto behind that i did it because off oppressing lgbt.

Has anybody found a good alternative to Wikipedia yet?

And to think. All those nice Americucks in the south denigrate all those contributions by those nice coloured folk. Why, what a shame we only have these old white men responsible for all our contributions to the world at large.

Didn’t you know they invented coffee?

Yep, that’s right. They invented it.

All Google is doing is contributing to their own demise.

They have (as there people have always done throughout history) become over confident in their own scheme but the super hard left progressive anti realty that they force down peoples throats is unsustainable.

People rely on their product to give them information not propaganda.

Google could have stayed impartial but it is run by a people who have a genetic urge to subvert and corrupt societies so they haven’t.

They as with all of their schemes will eventually fall apart.

I think anyone with a bit of sense will agree that "Lonnie Johnson," the genius who gave the world the Super Soaker should come before less important inventors like the Wright brothers.

Even if they were correct that all those things were invented by niggers, do they really think nobody else would have invented them if those niggers had never been born?

And the author really thought that the before FUCKING NINETEEN TWENTY nobody had ever invented any form of comb?

Wait, you're telling me the US isn't part of Africa and isn't filled with niggers?

Maybe we can meme people to stop using jewgle. It's about time people strike back at this shit. The leftards can't keep getting away with this shit forever.

Ran by a literal jew with mossad backing.

more long.pngs

Its like I'm actually living in 1984. The kikes realized that no matter what they do, no one will actually stop them so they're going full throttle off the cliff. It's pretty intense to see it actually happen like this.

lol, SHEEEIT

pic

CuckCuckGoy is not much better.
Here's that site's result for same search.

Something like this, I think

haha wtf? DDG has the same photo. It's like the darkest version of him you can find.

wtf is going on? Did CERN do this?

I have a feeling CERN's next hyperspace jump is going to be real intense. Probably with Hillary Clinton rounding up deplorables and taking them to fun camps.

Not a single white I can see bar one.

This is obviously a psy op.

Looks like all 3 have almost exactly the same results

Here's ixquick.eu results

Garret Morgans safety hoods shitck is having a tube to breathe air from below the smoke and filtering it, it is still an invention,
Lewis Latimers claim to fame is refinement for filaments in lightbulbs,
Carver is still a name in food industry, most his patents are production techniques not recipes,
Walker invented jackshit and exists in that list only because of pussy quota,
McCoy did invent the the drip delivery system, which was a new thing and dude fucking loved lubricating shit,
etc.

Google skewing importance of inventions is still a fucking shame but that thing reads like a stormfag throwing a bitchfit.

Pro tip, the only reason you get all these niggers in the results is google is used to getting african american as a search query and therefore associates the word american with the word african.

It's weird but Bing actually does have less biased results. And the image search kicks everybody else's ass.

I still don't use Bing that often but Microsoft did something right for once

Even Yandex (Russian search engine) gets it wrong

Even AOL has it.

Yet there are no results for injuns when it's just 'American'? How do you explain this ?

Searx is very very close to Yahoo's

There is 1000's of times more searches on google for African American than there is Native American or Indian American. It's all about word association.

You are really keen to defend Google, "user". We've caught them in multiple doctored results many times throughout the past few months, and this is just one more on the pile. Your excuse might explain a disproportionate number of blacks, but it doesn't explain ONLY blacks coming up.

We've seen this same shit from Google time and time again. You're either a shill or a fanboy to think this isn't another example. They have a blatant agenda.

Was really just playing devil's advocate. I agree they have an agenda

If you really were just playing devil's advocate then my mistake. It is important that we don't get carried away and start jumping at shadows. But in this case, even with the plausible explanation of the results for "American Inventors" being polluted with results for "African American Inventors", that still wouldn't explain the severity of the disproportionate representation of blacks, few of which invented anything.

It's honestly ridiculous, they say we're racist for calling it like it is while they treat blacks like poor little children that need constant protection and reassurance. If there was a race superior to whites I'd rather recognize what they have over me than be fed this special snowflake bullshit that we're all equal when everything says that we're not.

/rant

lol

dubs confirm

The poz is real.
Every search engine is providing these deceitful results

Why doesn't he have dates though?
Is he a temporal oddity?
A fiction that doesn't exist?
Also his work on actual fluid flow for converging diverging nozzles is much more interesting, but not useful unless you're making a pulse detonation engine.

I dare you to do a google image search for "Jew."

Challenge accepted
lol

Okay.

Someone doesn't understand what a google IMAGE search is.

Look you redditors gotta integrate or get the fuck out.

I can't process jpgs on my browser.
Doing so means putting in rendering material that I can't personally verify.

(You) seem quite familiar with it yourself

I hope none of you faggots are fat like that.

I would McFucking Kill myself.

Or just work out and eat less.

Fuck this, most blacks couldn't find their way out of a cardboard box. The few quadroons who managed to slightly improve upon a few examples of white man's technology doesn't change that.

First pic, typical fucking gang banging whitey flashing his cash when he should be in church. Goddamn caucasian street hoodlums, always making America not great.

If you do a search on White American Inventors It shows 300 pictures of the Peanut "Inventor".

Goygle?

MASSACRE ALL JEWS!

"Challenge accepted" is older than reddit. It's just another meme they stole.

Does anyone have the Veterans Day screencap that has only minority "veterans" in it? l think it was from 2014.

Desperate bitches do desperate shit.

This fucker is the only one who understands this shit

ebin
t. jpg

ebinier
t. jpgier

Where is tesla?

I never knew that Alexander Graham Bell was black.

Somebody at Jewgle is having a laugh.
This is what shows up when you search for "actual American inventors".

Nobody noticing the couple on the fourth row second one in. Pic related.

Am I seeing things or did they black Alexander Graham fucking Bell?

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Alexander Graham Bell&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAG1SvXLUMBDGBZAoGSZjhsnkCoahSneWfyS5JUNHJgNJf5xln8-2LJ9sjc_2Y_AAdHTM8BzcA1BS0PEGlOQSrUJB9-233-5-2tXB49dP5_Xcq6jnu8s6awu-lK8K2WdSN223cw73WT8McG4w1hu_3zkHexykZQ2SdEOtJI7rrZHQRI8gCUg97Bx0h6Oex7e1MBxoEgkqoY3fq95gkrAoAlz3e2f3BTRglJpZRBEJvOqx8B6CNecQbASZtKnwJW8NLJkEFserCTxT2XeGrvCkDE0ZU8p6nraMmUTCtQ92ohSPsKiOMysfhziya9Bp8rAfscbwlDKEsUE-wJITzXJu6Jx4dt8Lz28N5qSsCMjbyC4tGcRUQimPQB4MQsUgybs6Bd5biK3BLF5VoTGcV0NMRntnHYIdf72AW-Ep0BM8kEUqtQetMQ4Bb9h2_OV8c45Ofv_5-Xz2xfn09fsP57ODTt41TZeJ8UMmljpLbxr3HD15K3WhR_cleja76xsqmifr80ezY_RP7H5ER9eZvmkum7RYje579wodXmZ1krXd1cp9g9BFI0TGddFIN0Rnsxdzbom5_fW3bU_R_1PHfwHY0ybKMQMAAA

sucking utility company dick for chump change

The audacity of these kikes

Are AIDs an Black invention?

Sleep lightly, Eric Schmidt.

I kek'd out loud

At least that was sort of redpilled.

Google doesn't have a "search algorithm" anymore.

They have a semi-learning-based search heuristic which they tweak with various inputs to advance their political agenda.

God damn you make me sick.

topkek

You have to click the photo thingy 3 times before he shows up.

Change the settings so it doesn't take results from Google.

WTF is going on?

Fucking. Lel. Still it makes my blood boil. I've sworn off google entirely, ixquick might not be as good, but anything to spite these gutter-scum.

nevermind, I'll see myself to the gas chamber.

"white couple"

Just showed the gf why I dislike jewgle. She had a good laugh.
I had archived my good google thread here that brought up some awesome points.

even google is using the "niggers = google" meme

holy shit

This is getting ridiculous.

Even just "white couple" gives tons of results with mixed couples and black babies and shit. However if you search "black couple" it's 100% black and "Asian couple" is 100% Asian. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this is highly suspect.

Link?

Google will be short lived in the long term.

The only thing google did is to make a marginally working indexing site that links to keys words on websites created by others. They make their money by giving preferential treatment in results to people that pay them. The whole thing is very low brow.

Facebook, Twitter and whatever else is the same thing. They are not genius or groundbreaking, they are simple concepts copied from others that happened to get widespread (backing) which allowed them the capacity they currently have.