I'M FREE

On October 23, 2017 I was permabanned for "violating" dost even though in my entire tenure on this site I've never posted cp or scantily clad minors. I don't know what happened or who banned me but it must not ever happen again. It literally came out of nowhere and it didn't even contain my actual IP address; it was just a random series of numbers, letters and symbols and I was only able to appeal it once and it was rejected an hour later.

Fix this so it never happens again because it is not cool

no justice no peace until same happens for hex tbh

join the club tbh

this seems oddly familiar

you deserved everything you got faggot.

I would post what I did that got me banned but I'm not risking it, even though it isn't anywhere near fitting the criteria for dost

it was a video of an asian lady choking a baby boy with some straps and suspending him above her head and then throwing him down; pretty sick shit

being this fucking new

of course

Pimenova is CP now. Fucking bullshit

Don't need to evade it if I didn't do anything warranting a ban in the first place

It wasn't my actual IP moron

Almost like COINTEL PRO

They dont show your actual IP, in the bans, you autistic fuck

nothing new

you are a retard smh

Yes they do you fucking idiot. I was banned before for talking to a cp poster and they used my actual IP

Like talking to a brick wall

translation: i'm mad enough to make a thread because i don't know how to ban evade

see>>7533861

lolwut?

You're ban evading right now

you reading the same OP as me?

i thought he implied it too heavily to not have said it by saying "i'm free"

?

Tl;dr

vols are on a power trip

Thanks nigger!

>Your ban was filed on Monday 23 October 23, 2017 and will not expire.
Not literally stated but implied.

I was permab& for speaking against the vols. Thats all i did, and didnt bitch about it. I moved on

Well I didn't either when I first got banned for talking to a cp poster but this time really pissed me off because it was super unwarranted

That's when Lolifox went down. Fuck pedos tbh

why was it down?
did they switch hosts?
I spammed reports to their host for a while

My first ban was around March last year but I'm guessing you're referring to my screenshot

Its because of idiots like you, that we cant have nice thing. kys

Yes I was.

I think so I didn't really care for their drama but it was entertaining to watch their pedo threads reach bump limit with all the antis and normalfags trying their best to 'fight back.'

based

I did more actually, like reporting their IP to the french police

Wait so are you a pro-hebe/pedo or anti? I'm confused

Yes

BASED AF

Dude I don't even fucking know anymore. Can I be all of the above because I don't honestly don't know what I am.

Actually its retarded AF. So you dont want us here, and when we fiind a new home, you yake that away too? What the fuck do you want?

They don't know what they want.

thx brother
I just checked and they aren't running that lolifox tv service anymore (I was able to get their IP though that), I think they moved

makes sense. Then dont mess up things. Just stay in your lane

Pedos and antis will always coexist. They're polar opposites yet they're always together. Antis just want something to do while pedos just want to be left alone and accepted, and that is what attracts the antis. They're not content with simply being; they'll never be content because they are antis. If something exists then there's always an alternative to it and this is why the world is perpetually fucked. No one wants to be content with what they have, they always seek out more than they are given. This is human nature and this is why the world is what it is.

There is no such thing I hate it when I see people use this terminology

pedos troll everyone, that's just how I troll them back. suck it up.

Elaborate

Tit for tat