Does Prism scare you?

They can watch you thru your webcam even if its off. And the built in webcams light won't come on.

Watch Snowden (2016)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaspersky.com/blog/2ch-webcam-hack/11961/
imdb.com/title/tt3173594/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow i was totally unaware of that holy shit that is crazy jesus christ i never thought CIA would do this

nope. only disgusts

Cover your webcam and don't undress near the laptop if the cam is showing.

what about your microphone

Pull it out with pliers. Nice trips.

That's not chit. You can be remote viewed by little spirits and such. Lil floaties.

big if true

There is even more scarier shit than that they do that the movie only touched upon.

Did you know that the main purpose of such agencies is not solely defense? They are used for industrial espionage where they will quite happily steal the plans for some wonder invention and then patent it if useful or sinkhole it if it will cost the economy (eg, engines that run on water)

Sometimes when I jerk off I'll look at my webcam and wink

Y'all are done now.

same tbh

Just cover the lens with blu-tac. Simple.

No they can't because it's taped up. They can probably hear me masturbate tho.

We had Chinese spys doing industrial espionage where I live. They just deported them.

I'm not a laptop fag and not a burger.

They spy on everyone. But the chances of them watching you are very slim. Unless you've been going to shadey sites and discussing terrorist stuff.

I phisically don't have webcam and mic

What is considered "terrorist stuff"?

I Cannot confirm nor deny that.

kaspersky.com/blog/2ch-webcam-hack/11961/
==

Hackers broadcast live footage from hacked webcams on YouTube and trolls are loving it ==

They collect phone and internet data on everyone, but only exploit that data for targeted individuals.
Snowden and the Vault leaks show us that if you are targeted, you're fucked.

Fucking drones everywhere man.

Well you would assume that a certain immunization or resiliance would occur within the population. Not that this is neccessarily a good thing. But then again, since politics are so fucked up anyway things will come to a conclusion in the next one or two decades.

on the one hand you have the fact that making an effort to encrypt and anonymize your data is a red flag in itself and on the other, there is the fact that encryption works. or it seems to work. tor was touted as the spies' nightmare and now onion sites are busted every week. lately, telegram is the agencies' bugbear, yet the terrorists who use the app are arrested in droves.
as someone once said, counter intel is a wilderness of mirrors

I give you an example and i hope it somehow fits, i know a romanian and he told me the romanian gangsters do all kinds of shit and sleep like a baby because they have their minds set.
So once the means to conceil are overpowered by the downside of doing so, some will sleep really thight.

Coming to this site might be good enough reason for them to spy on you.

So? They are doing it in the shades, and i do whatever the fuck i want because all they saw was a ghost.

that's delusions of grandeur. nothing on 8ch threatens the security of the state and the resources needed to spy on everyone who posts on an offbeat website just aren't available yet.

It isnt just the NSA that is a problem in itself, it is also google, a missgeburt like zuckerberg or a mob. For example a guy that does PR told me a young farmers family got harrased relentlessly after they posted a picture of a baby calf being fed with a bottle.

When I start doing sketchy shit, then I'll be worried. I don't think the NSA wants to watch me jacking off or playing guitar or watching movies.

Heil Mutti

Or you could just say it is the current year, not technological and lifequality progress is the litmus test but coloured monkies. Well then you have some cunts welcoming refugees in masses or some disgusting idiots marching the streets of barcelona demanding more of foreign military aged men for a various fruit basket of variables.
And you can see what the equation says some years down the line.

Hail the king of shlomos, hail.
Looks like a fucking grinch, jewed like a grinch but better give that grinch the power of an AI, fucking monkey.

only pee-pee-poo-poo 4u prism fags

it's okay fam, i always make sure to flush the little floaties

onion sites can be just as vulnerable to OS/server exploits as any other site

they just log all the cleartext traffic at the cuckflare layer tho

They caught the guy who ran silk road pretty easily.

he fucked up one day and connected to clearnet site with his id by mistake, and that's how they got his location
and then he basically just handed them his unencrypted laptop on a silver platter at the library (plus he shouldn't have ever gone back there at all after he id'd himself)
but who knows, maybe his web code sucked too, most web code is pretty shoddy

Yeah, but only after he tried to have someone killed though.

Was this movie based on him?
imdb.com/title/tt3173594/

I saw that film, but I never got the impression it was based on Dread Pirate Roberts.