Trump wants our input on what to say during his first on-stage debate with Shillary

I received this link via an email from the Trump campaign. It goes to a survey where we can influence what the Donald will bring up during the debate and the last question is "(Optional) Please provide any feedback that you think Mr. Trump will find useful in his big debate with Hillary. "
I thought there may be some folks here that would find this interesting

action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELC_elections-2016_debate-prep-survey&utm_content=CC-CD-091716-debate-prep-inh-jfc-ps&utm_source=p_CC_CD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3816702185&feature=iv&src_vid=wv0iUKb80C8&v=W0luryR5uvU
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/
zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-07/meet-liz-fowler-architect-obamacare-jumps-ship-johnson-johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians#Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Muslim_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Buddhists#Persecution_by_Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates#Barbary_slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
archive.is/Y4qG9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

==Gas the kikes! Race war now!

Well, not as bad as most first replies. But obvious newfag can't even redtext

WHITE GENOCIDE

This has potential

Israeli relationship and Middle Eastern wars on their behalf.

We should get him the wear the pin he got from the recent Haitian rally/event thing he went to where CNN walked out mid way through. Get him to bring up what their former president said and expose the bitch and her husband for their long going corruption. It would also probably do well with niggers to show he cares.

we had a thread on this a few days ago, but another one wont hurt. make sure to tell him to mention the fed!

Degeneracy of the populace, corruption of white children, etc.

1st for Hillberg Shekelstein

BRITBONGS AND LIBSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

checked.
a question, hmmm…

what tactic should we use?
we need to break the conditioning.
but why? i hate that shit.

Filled mine out a few days ago. Glad to see a candidate who gives a shit!

He should refer to her as "Crooked," not "Crooked Hillary," just "Crooked"

he's probably going to cover that on his own.
we should advance our own agenda in such a way that breaks the stranglehold on the spirit of our people and makes trump look good.

He's gotta bring up the point that they classed her type of pneumonia as infectious, as her department stated 4 other people in her team had it also.
He has to ask her if she thinks it was responsible of her to not go to the hospital, and risk the health of that child she hugged, especially since pneumonia can absolutely devastate a child's health.

Honestly, all of these questions depend heavily upon the questions that will be asked during the debates

Does anyone have any ideas as to what these questions will be?

He doesn't even need to bring it up. Just wear it below the American flag. Anyone paying attention will be like what the fuck is that, and look into it themselves. The media will be apoplectic "trump wears flag of ANOTHER country, what a traitor my fellow goy."

I trust him to destroy her just like he did those 12 other plebs in the general.

GO GET HER DONALD

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3816702185&feature=iv&src_vid=wv0iUKb80C8&v=W0luryR5uvU

Bring up Serbia and Camp Bondtseel.

He should mention Israel to be honest

THIS.

And I want to hear about how he'll repeal the 1965 Immigration Act.

This. In question 2 put in "Israel's failure to do anything about ISIS"

Tell him to ask if she's feeling well and then express his sincere hopes that she doesn't have a frog in her throat tonight.

Dubs confirm.

Also this would be hysterical.

Wasn't deduplication and the fucked up filenames supposed to stop that?

Mention this in the optional field. Hillary threatens to start World War III over 'muh emails'.

He doesn't need to talk about her health, outside of a quick wellwishing at the start.

:^)

BREAKING NEWS, HAITIAN INSIDER "B HILLARY TFO" THIS IS THE SPIKE THROUGH THE HEART. ENJOY LADS
SHARE PLEASE!

Make a thread mate. This is YUGE news

see →
You're late to the game my man. CNN walked out on that e even because it wasn't fitting their narrative.

Hillary why are you perfect while Mr Trump is literally Hitler?

Dubs confirm a dedicated thread is needed.

Bold Nog is Bold. He's on suicide watch.

edit that… He's actually white

I put a massive list in the last comment. Here:

attention
Anyone planning on filling out the form. Please include this and ask that trump press the issue. If he does this while wearing the pin they gave him it will be huge. It shows trump actually cares for blacks while Hillary just cares for the ones that vote for her.

done.

desu

well fucking stated

Disavow, but only if Hillary does the same about Robert Byrd.

No, retract that, he shouldn't barter over it, he should just disavow and tell her it she needs to do the same regarding Byrd.

Realize why they're asking.

1. Trump is going to do whatever is best for his campaign. See: winning.

2. Trump is likely going to use these interests and statistics as ammo during the debate.

3. This is an obvious "yes funnel." Get people saying yes to "should," and "do you agree" questions, and they're more likely to say yes to your subsequent ask -> donations.

Classic persuasion. I love it.
t. bluestate-deplorable

Good list m8 specially 1. 2. and 6.

Also, OP is a fucking faggot for including all those Kikkle Analytics tags for Holla Forums to click on.

Clean link:

action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/

This is an underrated post.

nice digits.

The first holocaust was a lie, but the second one won't be!

Praise Kek!

I've been too conditioned against data mining to go through with this.

Wasn't there a wesearcher bounty for asking Hillary if she was ill?

He should almost completely ignore Hillary and treat her as if she's not even there and focus on explaining what his policies will be and why and how.

EXAMPLE: his tax plan. Last time I checked he wanted single individuals who make less than 25K and couple who make less than 50K to pay zero income taxes. Has it changed since? Will he do this the very first year?

Same thing with health care. He should explain to everyone how the health insurance lobby came up with Obamacare, for example:

zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-07/meet-liz-fowler-architect-obamacare-jumps-ship-johnson-johnson

and what he's going to do instead.

Basically, he should ignore Hillary 80% of the time and focus on talking about what he wants to do to fix the problems.

Bonus points for bashing the media and telling all those listening/watching how they try to sweep under the rug the news that doesn't fit their agenda, like for example all the crimes committed by illegals.

I told him something similar.
Most people vote due to whoever will help them personally the most.

Telling people they will pay none/ a lot less in taxes, then they'll punch that ticket for sure.

Are most of you unaware that the part of the URL above is completely irrelevant to the actual page? It's just tracking shit.

Demographics must be addressed.

Just stand up for the white working class, and it will be good enough to win.

Yeah this is probably the most effective play for winning the election, even though it would be disappointing for everyone.

Maybe not, but it's obvious you don't read the thread before you post.

Trump didn't get his support by ignoring his opposition.

He got it by addressing issues that nobody else would, while eviscerating his opposition.

Can't say I see your angle here.

Crush the hag, elegantly.

just put in fake info ya dingus

And also to wear his Jewish prayer shawl. :^)

He got here because the white working class thinks he is their guy, so no matter the muck the heretical $hillary tries to hark out or let slide down her leg, Trump should counter it by being the great protector of the weak and downtrodden.

This will be abused terribly. I think Trump is just bored at this point or wants a log of liberals against him to be gassed on his rampage.

"Just shut up up and die." comes to mind….

SATAN NO
Do you want to get Hillary killed before the debates?

What?
You don't believe most people are self serving fools that'll support whoever is most beneficial to their bottom line?

Why no protestants on the Supreme Court?

this, catholics and jews bad news

ok, so, some people who work for him will be sifting through this and reading through all of the propositions?
maybe all of our issues are on the table, then?
perhaps if we do that, though, those reading the messages will become paranoid and hypersensitive?
also, perhaps we should consider making them laugh?

but we may and up marginalizing horse faced cunts.

1 is good. good relationship boost with russia.

5 is very clever. very nice.
we don't want christians shifting any further. if anything they need to shift back a metric fuckton. i feel for the chistchans here.

7 is very nice. anything we can do to persuade europe to get their shit together is a plus.

excellent work, user. all these serve us well as far as i can tell.

yes, but we have our own interests as well and we should not forget them. as an executive, he can manage whatever is sitting on his table. to inform him is good. to make him laugh is good.

i agree. when you see opportunity, take it.
just make good decisions, but don't reject all wholescale.
be populist. inform. be honest. have tact.

ok, here's a pretty tricky question
progressives. how does trump prove progressives wrong about something? anything? something that makes them say "yyyeah… that's true…" and chisels their ideology just a tad as an educator. make this happen and gain votes.
this is yuuuuuuge

What would even be the point of the debate?

Agreed, not just for the obvious but also because it will confuse the hell out of her and force her handlers to perform an impromptu reboot on stage.

Because he eviscerated his opponents and talked about issues nobody else talked about.

Ignoring his opposition was never any part of that, and you know it.

You sound like a cuckservative.

There is basically no way to do that which does not alienate his base.

Maybe the Bernie shit, how corrupt the Democrats were, and comparing that to his rise… But even that's unlikely to make much headway.

Conversion is not the correct course imho, rather, activation and recruitment.

We routinely have voter turnout under 60%, most of that being white folks.
Reenergize and recruit > Conversion

shout loudly

He's not going to win more votes by going 1488 gas the kikes race war now. He's already got all of those votes.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention for the past 6 months, but the people that are hesitant to vote for him, like cucks and lolbergs, is because they think he is too crude, too arrogant, mentally unstable, and untrustworthy.

So the way you convince cucks and lolbergs and niggers to vote for him is to not make fun of Hillary to her face on live television. You do it by acting more professional, experienced and polished than her.

name: Bob The Builder
email: [email protected]/* */

there you go

Don't tell him to say crooked hillary guys she is but muh PR

I really, really want to win here.

this is an excuse to get donations and contact info for future donations…

Trumps opening line:

Hillary, the last town hall we had it was found out that you were wearing an earpiece. Will you pull back your hair right now to the cameras and make sure the American public knows you are not cheating?

Trump's nicknames have done nothing but help him. Ingraining the idea that Hillary is crooked into people will do nothing but help.

Well, normalfags might think it's disrespectful or "unpresidential". I think I'm just paranoid because if Hillary is elected I'll go into depression.

You can quote him shit-talking jews all you like, it doesn't matter if the movement he started is a fucking piece of shit.

lol

Should I send it?

A+

Seriously they'll try their best to stack it. He'll still win.

Just say to stop fighting wars on behalf of foreign interests. Be subtle.

nobody is going to read this shit, it's just an ad to get you to donate

ATTENTION

Click "other, please specify" on all fields
Copypaste "Jews control 90% of the US media." in
Send

It's not important that he'll bring it up, it's important that

1) He knows about jews
2) He knows that WE KNOW about jews and want him to do something about it

He's lived in Jew Pork Shitty for longer than you've been alive user, he knows about the jews and knows we know about the jews.

Channel that high energy to a different sector.

Blacks have paid the highest price for immigration, and the white working class comes after that, while the heretical hags donors have profited.

If Trump dare, he should point out the betrayal against their base the Democrats have done, when poor blacks and whites need to vote Trump, unless they want it as bad as poor Mexicans.

The progressives also hate the media, so Trump should point out all the lies they told about Bernie.

Actually, everybody hate journalists, so Trump should name a few of the despicable, so the fire can be concentrated, and careers destroyed.

I don't think he would need anything else, if he only concentrates on the betrayal until it becomes a joke and the audience laugh, as they know what is coming.

Get him to talk about the future of America if the globalists win.

All of Trump's questions will be "gotcha" questions, while all of Hillary's will be "why are you so stunning and/or brave" questions. The lugenpresse is already all in at this point, we should expect no less.

Get him to discuss this.

Why are you nigger spamming Trump with retarded suggestions to name the Jew during the debate?

Hmm….I see something in the distance!
|
|
|

More like he works for the campaign and is telling the Stormcucks that he can't "name the Jew" during a campaign where Jewish votes matter.
Wait until he's in office. :^)

Had to reload that link four times until it worked. Kept getting 'an error occured' from youtube

We should all tell him to mention Pepe, Kek, or just frogs in general. The meme potential will be danker than anything before it. Kek wills it to be.

"I mean, every answer is just *KEK* *KEK* *KEK*; how can you negotiate with a frog in your throat?"

8s witnessed

here's what i wrote:

for question 8:

ah shit thats supposed to be 'it wont be difficult'

fuck

He should pull out the stuff State was involved in that was pointed out by Scott Bennett. UBS and Booz Allen Hamilton .
Also, I think it would be helpful if he could find a way for over-sensitive Boomers and their ilk to be able to justify to themselves supporting him without feeling like "bad" people. But that might be more trouble than it's worth, what with the Lügenpresse and all.

Probably a lot of stuff that is on a leftist's radar, but not ours. Mostly, things they hope to use to "gotcha" Trump, and things that don't matter. They want him to look fraudulent. Also, there will be Putin stuff. >Puerto Rican statehood
Etc. Etc.

So much for that famous Ashkenazi IQ…

He should say that when he becomes President, he will do everything in his power to send her to jail, and that there won't be any pardons.
Then turn his head and grin at her for the entirety of her response.

The 300,000 Syrians murdered by King Nigger needs to be front and center in this campaign.

The more votes, the more suspicious fraud will look and the angrier people will be

Hillary is the type of person to just smile when she is insulted, there is no reason for him to use the crooked angle, maybe a different term would be better. Jeb! was a great example of Trump being able to defeat someone with words alone. I don't think it will be so easy this time. I also feel people will think he is being offensive and just not listen, we want people to listen not be turned away - this debate is what will win the election, nothing before or after, promise.

Be subtle about it. I stated "corporate/media/government overlap and a lack of accountability".

Maybe he should just refer to her as 'Clinton'. There's enough synonymity of 'Clinton' with corruption at the moment ie. Bill Clinton sex crimes and the Clinton Foundation and it's shady dealings.

Though attacking Crooked Hillary is important, he needs to do more than show that she is a greater evil. If all he does is nail her, it will look to normie swing voters like he has nothing going for him other than a wall and not being Shillary. While that alone would be enough to make me vote for him, it leaves out a lot of his merits. Don't be too soft on the bitch, though.

Also, if he gets a chance, he should mention that his healthcare policy plan would allow people to buy insurance across state lines. Shitlib boomers that I know think state monopolies are a lot of the problem, and actually seem to agree with his healthcare policy plan, but they don't know that they agree with him because they don't know what his plan is.

Bumping until thread is pinned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians#Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Muslim_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Buddhists#Persecution_by_Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates#Barbary_slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

No it fucking isn't mate

crooked shillary, is it true you did your thesis on Saul Alynsky, who dedicates his books to lucifer? why do you worship satan?

kek blesses you

you funny bastard

Would be awesome if Trump went on stage with one of those China sickness masks (even though they are to prevent spreading and are worn altruistically instead of selfishly apparently and Hillary should really be wearing one).

"Hillary, you're fired"

implying a necon would bite the hand which feeds him

i have written off trump. he won't fix anything. none of them will fix anything, they are the problem. kek is the solution

Hillary is a hawk.

Her whole campaign rhetoric for the past 6 months+ has been attacking Trump

Plus everything he's been saying up till now. Hillary is damaged goods, a top political criminal.

this tbh fam. Trumps argument for why we should keep out muslims, however self-evident, still needs to be explained to normalfags.

This would sound great with autotune.

kek will bring the world the last war fought by man. november is almost upon us. 1/3rd of humanity will persish for the evil that is zionism. after that, all things will change, and not for the better. the darkness approaches, it is almost here

the biggest lie, is that we live in a civilized age. people will soon remember that

archive.is/Y4qG9

I just sent in something say he should cancel all student debt. I think it would get millennials on board. My exact words were

FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

Hilary's gang is all about censorship. The central argument for dethroning this tyrant is to point out that under Obama the right to free expression has come under fire, and that under Hilary people can only expect to be fearful that what they say may come under public scrutiny. Show clearly that she is the surveillance candidate, she is the thought police candidate.

Her alignment with theocratic regimes (cough Saudi Arabia) is a simple point that reveals a lot about her. Focusing on Islamic terror and people in the world who aren't citizens but aspire to be - is an easy in for her to call Trump and the campaign hateful. There's a huge difference between hate speech that is directly calling for physical violence, and "hate speech" that is simply statement of fact.

Clinton's campaign has spent a lot of energy alienating the reaches of the internet where people do still feel a strong sense of security in their freedom of speech. Even more grievous, though, her and the true bleeding heart liberals have in recent years made free discourse taboo on college campuses across the nation, in scientific and professional fields. Everyone is aware of this. Some do not want to speak of it, others openly defend the suppression of free expression.

This is my greatest concern, and I feel it is also the the easiest strike to deliver on that fateful stage.

We don't want their bloody New-speak!!!

Yes, they recently released the debate topics:

And what happens if she's not wearing an earpiece? They'll be calling for his head for gaffing not even 5 minutes into the debates

Nah, pressing on health issues will not get the desired effects unless she shows clear signs of them while on air. Then Trump could make a small remark and point it out for the best effect.

Carrion Clinton.

She stole money meant for disaster-stricken areas in Haiti. She keeps supporting wars that brings death and destruction to innocent people, all for her own monetary gain, as we have seen with the clinton foundation leaks. She is a crow, a leech, a vulture, a hyena who binges on the misery of others.

No one who truly has any liberal values can support that..

I'M SORRY

…. would be a nice start. For once.

shit opinions, lad

He should mention the Swiss banks.

what i didnt like, is that there wasn't a single mention of the wall or just "protecting the borders" in this long-ass survey. wtf?

i voice my complaint in the comment section at the bottom. i hope youll do the same

SHUT IT DOWN

Criminally disregarded trips. If anyone knows the jew's sliminess it's Trump.

Yes.

He doesn't have to say it to her directly.

>When Crooked Hillary did she turned it into a big fat mess and she benefited

She'll probably have a seizure and start barking Drumpf.

TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG!

Obongo, Shillary and their authoritarian EU counterparts have done nothing but decimate relations with Russia.

He should definitely address their direct threats of war. Their attitude makes absolutely no sense and it's terrifying. All the information is currently pointing to the conclusion that if Trump can't get into office and fix foreign relations then the current establishment is going to continue what they're doing and drag us into hell.

For "missing topic" put

THE FEDERAL RESERVE

I missed the bit where CNN walked out.

Make sure to mark that Trump's campaign is "Too Liberal"

bump