Upload some files fam

upload some files fam
mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=8ad720b91ec7f8fa384dfd020fe8280eb57c6cdf70effb1ce796629cd58d1fa4

Other urls found in this thread:

webapps.towson.edu/ows/were_where_we're.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats wrong with http?

it works better on Windows 10, really

??????????

bump

security is whats wrong with it. Not to mention asking people on fucking Holla Forums who without a doubt will flood that shit with cp to get you arrested or us

I mean not a single person has uploaded anything yet, except one guy that uploaded a south park gif of butters having a gun in his mouth.
Holla Forums is really not that bad as it's reputation would make it seem
UPLOAD SOMETHING

I think it's often anyway, no way to be sure tbh, it's usually deleted before I see anything
I'm uploading my Mashiro folder.
inb4 fbi

I think it's just one guy doing that though, and he wants to give off the impression that theres tons of pedos on the board. I think he's false flagging, and trying to jim to break down and tighten up freedom even more.

I wouldn't be surprised but on the other hand that'd require dedication and the ability to mix up how you speak with like tons of different ways of typing, most of the time when someone same fags you can tell. What's the point in the upload thing anyway? can we access it or is it solely for you?

yeah you can access it, some fag already got in my other folder and uploaded some anime pics, which I didn't want. so i locked that
Hes not your average samefag, hes advanced. He probably planned this shit through and through. Jim is not such an easy goy to take down.
I think he ran out of cp to post though, and hes just getting some new ammo

calm down faggot its just mediafire

I'd upload some files if you didn't talk like a stupid nigger.
Can't spell family? Were not your family nigger

I know, but full of what?

it's ironic tbh smh fam

That was me :^)
I'd expect no less from a shitposter autist tbh

We're*

I don't need no ducking ' in were. Duck you nigger lover

Stupid fucking autocorrect

It's okay, don't be ashamed of having a low IQ.

So this guy was in your family before then? Because that's what were would mean in your case. webapps.towson.edu/ows/were_where_we're.htm
t.person who despises bad grammar for some reason

Then you should really hate niggers, and Holla Forums doesn't hate bad grammar it's the autistic fucks like you that hate it

take that back

im jew

you niggers need to stop posting and actually upload something for once

I'm trying to upload nigger but it's stuck at 0%

its like, just mediafire man

Its not working for me nigger

i cant help you, ask mediafire for help
or get a better internet connection

I'm looking at my upload and I'm only uploading to 8ch when I send a request to refresh the page, the site isn't even requesting data from me nigger

yeah arrogant fucks just sshing into your pc whenever they feel like and trolling you, stealing your dick pics

bump

pmub

i appreciate that user

bump
13 of you downloaded the vid, I hope you enjoyed it