Chans are being raided

Chans are being raided by sick faggots who are edge thinking - to try and lock the chans, the frogs and trolls into be assoc with islam and sharia thus locking them in with Isis and jihad so that there is enough speculation to investigate chans and try to crack down on posters and silence speech.

sage all fags trying to tie chans to this bullshit nutty religion and its blood sacrifice practices.

Fucking leftists will burn in hell
islam will burn in hell
get fucked

REMEMBER …. SAGE
NOT….. REPLY
STOP REPLYING TO THEMMMM!M!!

/thread

Shill detected

Ask mods, they are the ones allowing this.

We all know $ chan is owned by the government now since 2015.

Wouldn't be surprised if this one wasn't

We need to raise awareness that we should not allowed to be labeled.

AT ALL

I see this place as a consortium of different political view points, not any ONE view.

Its dangerous what the left is doing. They are trying to type cast online posters as Terrorists and pro islam when we all know the opposite is true.

All posters that give a fuck should not feed them and speak out against them WITH VIGOR.

it's "imageboards", not "chans" you plebbitor faggot.

Remember ids kids.

I will ignore the name caller. This Topic is important as fuck right now. These places are getting MSM coverage. I think this is important if you really care about peaceful change.

Our nations are being flooded right now - you think you and your real fams will be safe when enough of them take over?

I will stop now. But I implore people to speak out against all attempts to tie into something.

chans and imageboards are interchangeable, really

This, we need to clean this board:

-delete frogpost
-delete larpagan posts (yugioh has more worshippers that odin and yugioh isnt relevant)
-delete edgy posts (this is very important)
-ban shitposters and legit shills and autistics

Pol isnt muslim and i believe that they are forced in the world as a force to destroy christianity (islam is talmudism for goys) but he has a point.

I didn't make that thread you idiot

calling me a shill because he is clearly triggered
lol

Christcuck detected.
You must be retarded if you believe you can stop frogposters.
Agreed- we'll start with you.

See kids? this is the cancer killing pol.

why are christfags on this board so triggered by a stupid frog? how fucking new are they? I bet they don't even know who WT Snacks is

Not an argument, jew worshiper.

Christfags are mega newfags. They still believe Holla Forums is some christian board kek.

You have to go back.

Please notice, no argument and one of them is saying that i didnt present one, but if you check id i did, i dont need to repeat it every time, then why are they doing this?

a.- paid shills
b.- they do this for free

This is exactly what i am doing right now.

you cucks are shitting up this board, whining about a stupid fucking frog and claiming that frogposters are satan, you christians are truly kanker

For normalfags. Are you a normalfag user?

Too bad I lost my islamic pepes images.

Back to remedial English classes Chaim.

Dude, if a priest opened your third eye when you were a kid, shit man, thats sad, but try to keep pol in pol please.

Isis is a fucking troll and islam is being assoc with khorne, not frogs.

Youd think politicians would have this figured out too.

They only reply to them to make it impossible for non-muslims to speak by association.

It's essential to understand that the political system no longer protects its own electorate, but is trying to raise a new one, all the while maintaining its own power.