Need advice Holla Forums

I need some advice Holla Forums i've been a hikikomori for 10 years almost 11 i'm 24 now and have never had a job because i have been living in my room since 2007. Recently my parents have been strongly trying to push me into finding a job but what they don't realize is that simply finding a job doesn't solve your problems. i'm scared to even try to reintegrate back in society is there a way that i can make a living and make money from home without having to leave my house??.

Check out "Cooking With Hoarder".
You can do that, for Patreon money.

Nigger it sounds like your lazy as fuck like haha just walk to the nearest gas station and ask for an application like its not that bad

No its not that i have a fear of other people people don't become hikikomori because of laziness.

Better do it now, you will have to when your parents are dead anyway.

That isn't real.

Not if i can make a living on my own dime while in isolation.

It's so easy, user! Why didn't you think of this earlier?

I dont wanna get a sex change.

Well sex change doesn't make you a girl, it just gives you a cut up penis. Maybe you should just use your privilege to take over a successful company and rule the world.

I haven't had a job in 19 years.
Jobs don't solve your problems. They just make you into a wage slave.
Now, if you can find something that you enjoy that will also actually bring in multiple passive income streams, well, then you are set!
What do you enjoy, user?
I enjoy trading cryptos, and have since Satoshi Nakamoto first published his White Paper. I was hooked on blockchain technologies and could see that this particular disruptive technology would change the world in many ways. I scraped together a few bucks, bought some bitcoin, then traded some for alt coins when they started coming out. Now I have a well-balanced portfolio and trade daily. I have made more than 500 times the amount I put in at the beginning. Still doing well. In fact, I'm taking my family on a world trip soon because I am not a fucking Hikikomori, nigger!
Get out and enjoy life! It ain't as bad as you think, OP.

Isn't everybody's dream to become powerful?? believe me i wish i could.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other.
See which hand fills up first.

aren't most of those scams??.

Yes.
But not all of them are. You have to do your homework, and you have to know your own risk to reward ratio. Sure, I've lost thousands on bad bets, but I've gained hundreds of thousands on the good ones. Never risk more than you can afford to lose. But I guess if you can't even risk going outside you're already losing out on much life has to offer.

Thanks user iill. keep this in mind.

Get a distillers license and start selling vodka in bulk to other suppliers.

How can you do that from home??.

Microbreweries are incredibly common. Depending on your country, it might just be as simple as applying for the permit for a few thousand dollars and then you find a wholesaler and start selling to them on a contractual basis.

just Holla Forums yourself.

Lol

t. Russian

Fuck off normalfag

no bully pls. k thnx.

Nicole, I love your positivity. You always bring a smile to my face and warm my heart 😊

But that advice is so shitty its something a normalfag would say to troll people like me obviously.

awww. thnx bb dole. 😘😘😘😘😘

How you been? Haven't seen you around for quite a while.

i mostly use facebook but i like to pop in to see how the Holla Forumsoys are doing every so often.

Sweet! Any new juicy gossip on the Facebook front?

Get the fuck out of here attention whoring normalfag bitch Tits or gtfo go back to 4chan.

Come on user were pathetic in our own right dont shit on OP.

meh, same old. no good memes lately. people stopped posting Green Frog when the 'alt-right' started doing it.

oh you! 😋😋😋😋😋

Don't you DARE insult Nicole. She is pure and sweet and innocent, and she does not deserve to be berated.

GET OUT GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING BITCH OR I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY NOW STOP RUINING MY FUCKING THREAD!!.

No shes an attention whore just another Boxxy clone.

wow. someone need to take a chill pill. 😎😎😎😂😂😂

That's good. That frog was always racist anyway. I mean, look at him, you can just tell

Stop posting those cancerous emojis you fucking slut.

>>>/scat/

Get the fuck out of here 4/pol/ you dont belong here anyway im gonna censor you out because this is an advice thread not a politics thread GET OUT.

Green Frog used to be my favorite meme.

or how about not? 🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅😂😂😂😂😂

i LOVE boxxychan

You will not be able to resist responding to this

Mine too. Neo-Nazis ruin everything.

Here's the thing user. I am a 15 years old have been in the NEET status for one year now. I have lost 3 jobs this years and haven't even received a single cents from it. But despite working for free. I have learnt many experiences and skills when I'm still working. You see user, when I was working at my first job as a security guard. I have received the position myself in that place. Because in the sudden flash I think to myself "I should do it. I need a job" then they finally approved me. Working is truly boring, but the price you learned from it was worth it. When you received something from a job, it's not the money that matter. It's the skills and the experiences you earned from it

Cont:
You maybe afraid what will gonna happen. You don't know what's next. You are scared that you may have caused some problems. But that's the thing, because if you want to learn, you will have to make the mistake so you can learn from it and not making the same errors again. My second job this time was offered by my aunt. I also take it anyway because I think to myself better to be working and then be fired because you made a mistake. But proud of it because you finally contributed your time and works to society and making myself into a model my family can be proud of me. Better than refused the offer and just keep being the lazy fucks that doing nothing and even your relatives have to be ashamed when they ever see you

Not if you have no skills to speak of. Did you take up any skills on your own while in hikki mode?
Coming from another NEET, it's best to just talk to your parents about it and tell them you've got more pressing issues than "just finding a job". See if they can actually help you out instead of moaning the age old "get a job" at you.
Honestly, they are partly to blame as well. Had they given you the proper pushes and encouraged you to not be an anti-social hermit you probably wouldn't a hikki now.

You'd do yourself a favor as well to at least try and hold a job for a while. Look for something you can see yourself doing for a while without going insane though. Better to be a hermit with disposable income living on his own than a dirt poor one, living with his parents.

I'm going to be 24 in a bit too and I honestly can't wait to get the fuck out of my parental home and have my own stable income. The only issue is finding something that I can stand doing for more than a few months to achieve that.
Good luck, OP.

masokis is realer than you'll ever be, nigger.

t. 19 year old

"Working isn't worth it"
-15 year old kid living in his parents' house

You can't be neet if youre underage. Go do your homework or something

Actually over 50, user. I spent my time down in the trenches, and have worked harder jobs than everyone in this thread put together; so I think I know what I'm talking about. I didn't stop working out of laziness or fear either. Sometimes life has more horrible hells in store for you than you can imagine; but you have to either work through whatever challenges present themselves, or just kys.

Also, ITT too many underage b& Twatter addicts who actually think it's cool to be a namefag / tripfag on a chan. No wonder real chan culture already died a long time ago. Even Holla Forumstards no longer value their anonymity.

if you say so user

Nigga where tf did I said it ? I'm just telling OP that there's more in working other than money

That I do.
If I told you even the half of it you would definitely agree. But I'm not going to post my work history on a chan anymore than I would namefag or tripfag on one.

Just figure out a way that makes sense for you to have an income OP. Have some imagination and some gumption. Your parents are cucked by you and I hope they either toss you out on your ear (would be the best thing they could do for you) or they kill themselves and leave a suicide note blaming you.
GTFO of your parents' house NAO!
Just Do It, faggot. There are so many ways to make money online, yet here you sit, dicking around on Holla Forums, whining and begging for advice. I've given you mine, now, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps. No one's gonna do it for you.
can't say I wouldn't belt the fuck out of you if you were my son

Dad?
Is that you?
Just leave the chicken tendies by the door as usual. I'm not ready to come out and face the real world yet. Any chance you can talk mom into letting me crawl back up in her womb? I promise to lose a bit of weight first.

Currently on goybook, in the process of begging my little sister to let me move in with her and her BF.

You're a fucking idiot.

Horo still around lol.

ik you

ik you

I know you too.