Spread the word

Spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

youcaring.com/terrydavistempleosdesigner-1003780?utm_campaign=buttonshare&utm_medium=url&utm_source=copy&utm_content=cf_cp_01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're ruining a good thing by putting mewch anywhere near it.

You're ruining this board by existing.

I'm removing pedo. Board is getting better. :^)

t. pedo vol

Myth.
Illogical as well.
See, when this board was at its peak, way back before Jim got here, when it was the second biggest board of all the chans, there was pedo here. So you can not correctly say that pedoshit keeps Holla Forums from being good. Historical fact won't back you up on that claim. Therefore, getting rid of pedo is not what will make Holla Forums better.
Like all sorts of other shit that existed on Holla Forums when it was at its best, pedo is being driven off by admins who care only for marketability to normies. If you think Holla Forums is better without these things, including pedoshit, then you have outed yourself as a normie.

I don't like pedo shit, myself. But I recognize that it is a fundamental part of what Holla Forums is and I tolerate the threads and pics being here without complaint for that reason.

If you really want to make Holla Forums better, you will realize that what makes Holla Forums good is not limiting the types of content that appear, but rather maintaining control over whatever content appears. Dysnomia is incapable of doing that, he doesn't have the social skill set necessary for it. But that is what a good BO does on a random board, and what good vols do.

respect gained Jimmy rustles. Someone has to defend what freedom pedos have left here.

Ain't that a joke about bukkake?

you're mom's a joke

You fucking murdered him.

youcaring.com/terrydavistempleosdesigner-1003780?utm_campaign=buttonshare&utm_medium=url&utm_source=copy&utm_content=cf_cp_01

?, please help mr. terry davis survive , i would but i do not have the funds , if you have the funding or someone else you know has the funding then please help terry davis ,.

t. newfag

Post anything that isn't CP, user. The board is your oyster. Make good threads. If your thread is REALLY good, then I might make it cycle.

kys loser

this

actually nvm removing pedoshit is a good thing, but you should also remove redditors as well

oh and you are in fact a newfag

This.

OOOOh the IDs are gone, THAT'S what changed.

plse no share post history of users thnx.

Yeah, I only get IDs because I'm a mod.
Everyone should be able to see IDs tbh. It prevents low effort samefagging.

wow it's almost like the fact that my posts were 10 seconds apart wasn't a big enough clue for anybody with half a brain that i was samefagging, or the fact that i quoted myself

also, don't screencap and post when people are samefagging; that's in bad taste as a mod and will make people dislike you, newfag

This tbh. It's rude to the users who want to stay user.

Too late, I've already put him in the line on the right in my brain.

Being rude is not against rules tbh.

Then how about I delete your account? That doesn't seem to be against any rules.

don't do it pls
i have a wife and her son pls don't

UH OOOOH

Niggers tongue my anus(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

based

hi ox

I wish that were the case. While you may be cool and pretty good at only deleting shit that breaks the rules that doesn't mean the other volunteers are. People are literally being banned for mentioning they are pedos, and for posting kids that clearly don't violate the rules. It's really outrageous that Dysnomia is okay with people censoring his board based on their fee-fees. The longer I stay here the more I realize that I'm going to have to leave Holla Forums for the same reasons I left 4chan

Alrighty. I'll let it stay for now because you made me laugh.

It seems I need to set some rules for mods so everyone is in agreement but I'll do it later. For now just some simple shit.

1. Don't ban or delete Tor posts.
2. Don't abuse user post history and don't post user post history.
3. Stop being huge fags Disregard that I suck cocks.

Also. The only moderation REQUIREMENT is to delete violations of US law and DOST. Anything else is also allowed because the 'no rules' rule applies to mods as well, but please don't go abusing it. It's meant for now-and-then funny stuff not dogma and dictatorship. Use some common sense.

Stickied this so mods can see this when they open Holla Forums.

That's kind of a given.
Okay, fine, I won't be a meanie pants again.

you suck dick

Someone literally just did this. Whole fashion thread gone.

based halfchan

The mod "Way" just banned me without me violating the US law nor have I posted any nudes. What was wrong about the fashion thread? Are we no longer allowed to post even the most narmfag shit?
It's all up on Instagram, Youtube and Twitter and it's no where near illegal.

Perhaps some of you mods need to admit they are not suited to be 8/b/ moderators.
They use tripcode to spam each thread and then they kill the mood by posting shitty 4chan memes from 2010.

pick one

IS NOT

I picked one and put it in the middle. It's a true one.

hey dys enable embeds, thx

dost laws should be abolished tbh

Nigger that's actually fucking dost what the fuck

This is dost. I never posted something like this yet my posts were removed.

Regardless if you remove legal content or not - there will be always someone spamming this ( >>7534691 ) and worse.
Why do we need to to suffer and put into the same category as this guy? Literally all of what I posted was up on YouTube and the official Twitter account of her.

It should be completely obvious to even a nigger that this board is pozzed af and is NOT going to get better. It is run like a detroit Mcdonalds where the niggers spit in your food before they rob your ass of anything.

Everyone should just stop posting here and use any other board, or better, another site.

Because we're all the same to them. Context doesn't matter and rules are whatever they say it is.

White Genocide is code for I can't get laid with all these attractive blacks, hispanics, Arabs and Asians running around.

It's funny because niggers actually believe this.

I'm white. And sex is a free market. Capitalists should be able to appreciate that.

>(((en*chan)))

There aren't any other good boards. I'm tried to get off to some other site for over a year, but they are all shit, sometimes worse than 4chan.
Their user base is shit. Their site owners interfere and steal boards. They have low PPH with mostly 2 or 3 same guys posting there.
If someone would have created a new good chan, I would leave this place imminently.

A chan where /hebe/ or /cutegirls/ is not terminated because a troll purposefully posted DOST-tier CP.
A chan where the site owner understands the concept of free speech and freedom of expression.
A chan where boards don't get terminated because of current elections or personal dislike of the site owner.
A chan where a BO or mods are not blamed for the content posted on the board.
A chan where the site owner does not steal someones board to give it to somebody else for whatever reason.
A chan with good BO's, which don't ruin boards like Holla Forums or Holla Forums with tripcode gay spam on each thread and #NoFunAllowed extreme censorship.
A chan where the site owner does not radically interfere into the culture of individual boards to shift them towards some forced new misdirection.

Perhaps these are the seven pillars for a good chan.

Actually HEX was doing a great job. Perhaps even dysomnia will admit it, but jim had a mental meltdown and kicked him off. Guess what? People still post illegal CP same as before.

I agree he actually was. Even when the diaperfags were being insistent assholes he was still deleting their diaper spam.
Bruh he fucking resigned
It'll always be like that no matter what they change.

MOAR diaper

This tbh.
What the newfags dont realize is that the pedo, gore and necro shit kept the normies at bay.
Holla Forums is shit and always has been shit. It is like panning for gold in a city's sewer.