HRC SUPPORT AMONG BLACK VOTERS DROPS TO 71.4%

THE WELFARE PLANTATION IS FALLING APART, TRUMP BTFOING EVERYONE, DEMOCRATIC PARTY ON SUICIDE WATCH

archive.is/kyZ96
ny post.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING, LADS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FZF7UIXoD9w
youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D:

TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN FAGGOT

:D

That's 30% in play for Trump

Niggers are like Orks, they respect power; and Trump is the ultimate alpha male.

YEP

STOP USING EMOTICONS FAGGOT
Mongolians excluded from above rule

Why do Black People historically vote democratic?

they also respect gibbs, and slowly realize democrats are only promising more and more gibbs instead of giving it

The Democratic party falls apart without the black vote.

It's fucking over.

WE WON.

Between gibs and the media the blacks have voted democrat for 50+ years. Theres no legit reason and nowadays its just because republicans racis.

Nope, it's 99%. Blacks vote as a race. One the zeitgeist changes, they will ALL vote for Trump.

"I'll have these niggers vote Democratic for the next 200 years."
t. Lyndon Johnson

wtf i like niggers now

So why are they voting for trump now? Is it because he's rich & baller a fuck?

Is that really a quote from him? God damn, that's cold blooded.

TACO STANDS ON EVERY CORNER

SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Means to an end, Stormbro

Can we convince them to tie their own nooses next?

The black vote is basically irrelevant.

Is there anyway to convince black twitter that the Clintons are plantation owners to cripple her even more?

It's an ideological win, brud.

CLINTON PLANTATION MEME WHEN?

We hate niggers for their niggerish behavior. If they start to act like us, we won't hate them so much anymore.

Voting Trump is a good first step in that direction.

You're saying it as a joke, but basically this. The arguments you'll get don't really hold up to historical analysis.

The best thing to accept is that most of the Trump people on this board are different than the first people who were making Warhammer memes early on. They are people who have migrated from other sites and are, for the most part, very, very comfortable with niggers. They employ them, they live near them, they have them in their family, they watch them on television.

That's the American reality. It's very difficult to turn a conservative into a nationalist.

The black vote affects the white cuck vote, retard

See:

Blacks are a key voting bloc in the Rust Belt.

ftfy

That's pretty damn big. Even only 80% would be noteworthy.

sadly, this
damn you Michael Jordan

For the most part, they CAN'T. That's the thing.

Why am I Michael Jordan?

KEK
That's taking it a bit to far,memester.

You handle balls for a living.

This is true. Blacks have uncalcified Pineal glands and this leads to increased psychic ability, however that psychic ability it is interpreted as a shared hivemind of emotion rather than anything useful. East asians on the other hand can make use of it to a degree, while whites tend to have their Pineal glands calcify by puberty.

Why not?
We got (((jews))) outing themselves so anything is possible

Actually getting the Black Vote would majorly disable the democrats.

Imagine democrats seeing BLM without their control.

we're breaking the conditioning AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Say it with me

HIGH

ENERGY

Right, but this isn't a Republican board. I'm not sure why we're suddenly pretending that the Republican party is some lesser of two evils.

Oh, right. It's election season.

Sauce?

Shadilay

WE HAVE THE BEST NIGGERS, DONT WE GUYS?

I knew something like this would happen. Trump is pointing out the elephant in the room: spics hate niggers and will be the majority in less than 15 years if they aren't dealt with now.

If the nigs don't help stop them now, they'll lose their gibs and eventually their cities and neighborhoods under a combined wave of spics, sandniggers, and full blooded niggers from Africa.

It's not really about Trump. What you're doing is basically EXACTLY what I'm getting at. It's an across the board DE-RADICALIZATION taking root.

He's denying specifically that niggers have magic.

Blacks are actually really red-pilled. Anyone who has actually gotten to know any would know this.

Everything on Earth evolved to have some beneficial trait or it wouldn't exist.

If the Democratic party cannot maintain at least 80% of the nig vote, it's over

No, they aren't.

I highly doubt niggers have magic.

They're not blessed by Kek.

You've clearly never met any. They will categorically blame white people because to them jews are white. They understand welfare damages their people more than anything as well.

Are they redpilled yet? Why do so few blacks shill trump then?

Is that black girl magic?

I'm positive the pissed KEK off with that we waz kangz bullshit.
It would piss me off anyway.

Scared of Nigger Moments.

It doesn't fucking matter. They can be full-blown natsoc, they still have to go back. And if they are redpilled, they should want to go back.

Sure they can. I've seen it.

As destructive as the culture war has been on whites, it has done far, far more damage to blacks. Prior to its initiation, blacks were more likely to be married to their child's other parent than whites are today.

They may be irretrievably dumb, but that doesn't mean they are completely incapable of acting right.

This 100 percent ,the niggers should want to make africa a decent place and stop eith that colonialism bullshit.

Now comes the real flinging of meme magic. We have to takw the nigger memes and make them pro-Trump so as to control the savage. Once we do that, we take all the black votes and Shillary shits herself to death.

Get a load of this shill.

We have conquered the Republican Party, and soon we will spread the ashes of the Democrats to the wind.

The Culture Wars are almost over. All that's left now is the reparations. And they will be severe.

Depends where they were born really. I was born in the US, I'm not going to go back to britbongistan just because natives say their ancestors were born here first, the individuals alive today were born here no more than me. There's a difference between blacks born and raised in America and Somali migrants and the contrast between the two is pretty fucking obvious.

We cant send them back now. They are too reliant on us. Its like if you remove an animal from t he zoo, they cant make it in the wild any more.

…So?

Niggers were being dumb fucking niggers even when they were chained and bound. They're harder to domesticate than fucking cattle.

Slavery was a mistake, and a kike invention. The only good nigger is a dead nigger; at the very least one out of your sight. If you don't agree you need to lurk another 6 months before posting again, redditor.

I'd rather have a shuckin an jiving down home New Orleans nigger in my neighborhood than a Jew. Just saying

So who is going to play sports for us at the olympics if we send them back?

Who cares?

We can't send them back yet. We must steal the puppets and watch as they lash out against their old (((masters))).

If they were redpilled, they would understand that they are a subhuman, parasitic race that is nothing but a drag to the best of us, a degenerative knot in social cohesion, and fundamentally incapable of ever being satisfied in a society designed around the aspirations of their social betters.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ

Right… but what does that mean? Look at this thread. There are people honest to god talking about how great niggers are and that they need to stay here and that it's okay because they're American.

If you can't tell what's wrong with that, just come right out and admit you're a newfag from the dailycaller or wherever you slithered in from.

So are you saying we need to line them up and bury them in mounds?

Yeah? And? Fuck that nigger.

We can rebuild them. With a 20 generation eugenics program, we can ensure only the smartest, strongest, fastest niggers survive. I call it… the supernigger

Literally

Niggers belong in their own countries, following their own path of existence. They have no place in white countries, just as whites have no place in theirs. If they can't exist without infecting white society they don't deserve to exist at all.

Olympics should have always been restricted to the host country's actual ethnic athletes. Importing random high performing blood just for the sake of sending them to represent your country goes entirely against the spirit of international competition.

they can go back last

Why cant we just have them be slaves again?

Yeah.. I can't do it anymore. I can't believe this is the same board.

can't handle the bants can you faggot

Stereotypes work on groups not individuals. When it comes down to it Humanity is defined by one trait and one trait alone: intellect. You should absolutely be in favor of shipping off/gassing/whatever else anyone with an IQ under 100. You can't categorically define a whole group of people based on another trait though as even a single sentient Human being shipped off to Africa would be an abomination against Humanity.

Look at my African-American

This is the true face of conservatism, Holla Forums. This is neo-Holla Forums, in all its glory. They will never, ever let you take their bucks away from their daughters.

Go talk to old white people from the south.

Segregation was great. Blacks chimped out, sure, but they did it in their own neighborhoods. Police didn't even investigate when niggers killed each other. They knew they would be beaten or even lynched if they got out of line around whites, though. They were respectful, came into town in the morning and did their nigger work, and were back across the tracks by 5PM NO MATTER WHAT.

Sorry, kiddo, but niggers belong here just as much as we do. I'll no more kick them out than I would round up and kick out all the dogs. Dogs can be dangerous, yes, especially when you aren't allowed to train them how to act right, and let them run around in big packs. But given discipline and proper parenting, they are fine to have around. But they can't come in the house.

You aren't old enough to know the difference between niggers ruled by kikes and niggers ruled by white men. Night and day. Again, go find a crotchety old racist and talk to him about it. I did, and it opened my eyes. He runs a store in a nigger filled part of town, and treats them exactly like the dog shit they are, and they universally respect him for it.

Your problem is that you are still afraid of them.

if youre gonna be baited so easily, probably you shouldnt be here

Shitskins and liberals don't understand the concept of "tough love".

It's nearly impossible to convince them that the short-term benefits of gibmedats and other liberal policies aren't worth the long-term consequences.

Democrats use this to their advantage by promising more gibmedats while also painting the opposition as ebil nazi oppressors if they refuse to hand out more gibs.

That is probably part of the reason.

And contrary to what SJW want to believe, most black people are extremely racist.

They HATE the idea of Mexicans and Muslims replacing them as the new oppressed minorities. On some level they understand that this will cause the government to redistribute their gibs to the spics and rapefugees.

Also, I know a lot of stupid black people who are voting republican this year because they are mad Obama didn't send them reparation money. I'm serious.

Just fucking get the fuck out.

And here we go. Keep the niggers around, Holla Forums. Anybody still on the fence about what the real goal of shills on this board is, well, don't pretend you don't have the written evidence.

You're the one shilling taking what I said out of context.

This. Fucking redditors/concern trolls itt.

There's no excuse for bringing dirty, murderous rapist barbarians into your home, especially not when they're give a fucking vote to boot. We have no responsibility to fix these animals and it's exactly that pathological altruism that will always be used by the kikes to subvert.

There are no good niggers.

Black voter turnout won't even come close to 2008 and 2012, that combined with this poll

THIS KILL THE HILLARY

STOP TRYING TO RULE NIGGERS.

Good fucking lord – can you just move to Africa and stop subjecting the rest of us to your fetishes?

Does anybody have that image with George Rockwell making a speech at a Black Panther rally saying that blacks and whites should rise and establish their own nat-soc countries?

I feel like this thread needs it.

Wow, I must not understand history at all.

You need to stop being afraid. Your fear makes you weak, and it makes you a target.

No.

Your whole argument is "there are good niggers who can and MUST stay around us – keep believing in Amerikwa, goy".

They won't just lose gibs, the spics are actually going low level ethnic cleansing on their black asses.

hol up u sayin we wuz gods an shiet

honestly we should meme this so more blacks vote for trump

Why would you do something you know is doomed to failure?

Unfortunately none of the alternatives took off. meme magic was probably the greatest subversion of Holla Forums ever performed. Lowered the post quality substantially.

No, they really don't. They didn't build this country, they were imported so jews could make money. They belong in their native countries, ruled by their own kind and surrounded by their own kind. It's a sin to let people of different races exist in the same area.

Go join them and try to be a king there.

No, my whole argument is the definition of "Human" is based on intellect. While the vast majority of high-intellect individuals are white that doesn't mean all are or that all whites are in that category. I literally advocated for outright gassing half of Humanity, the majority of that half would fit your definition but there are good mutations thrown in the mix if you pick your categorization as anything other than intellect because there is a slight overlap and it would be abhorrent to fuck over even a single sentient Human. Not a single looter would fall into this definition.

Dear newfags, this is what a concern troll looks like. As with any shill: Report, shame & ignore.

First we steal their memes and use them to get them to be more accepting to our ideas. Then we introduce new material. Then we set the golem loose on their old masters. Afterwards we let them go their own way as long as they stay out of our business.

I don't have enough fedoras to tip.

Filtered for being a nigger lover.

Dear faggot, this is what a faggot looks like.

Why are you advocating so hard for niggers to be allowed to stay? What possible benefits are there? They will always be a drain on a white society, they will always be an 'other' that will be easily turned into a weapon by subversives, they will always be inferior in all aspects of our culture that matter.

How old are you?

Pleb-tier, good for little more than starting a small business.

You say the things we say, but you smell strongly of reddit

71% is still a shitload. Bread and circus never fails.

Ethnic homogeneity is more relevant than IQ for social cohesion, trust and stability. End of argument.

Eugenics is good, IQ is very important and we're currently destroying it at extremely high rates, but ethnicity is the foundation of functional society. Lurk 6 months at minimum before posting, redditcuck.

It's a night and day difference from the time around the first exodus. The entire catalog is basically a Drudge Report newsfeed mixed with Jerry Seinfeld-tier "What's the deal with liberals?" bullshit.

Here's the thing, Shlomo. Even if you pretend not to be race-conscious, THEY always will be! Why wouldn't they be? You're never going to get more support than prissy latte sippers and upper class childrenn-of-the-rainbow. Racial realism is about recognizing that the overwhelming majority will ALWAYS be motivated hugely by racial concerns and NOTHING will change the mind of normies of every race without fundamentally rewiring the human animal.

I understand the benefits of ethic cohesion, but America is a big place and it's entirely possible to live in regions.

Inaccurate.

Neither did you, yet we let you stay.

America is their native country. Every one of their great grandparents is from America.

Why do you demand savagery? Whites should rule the world. The world, and all the white ruled countries in it, was objectively better when that was the case.

No, it's a sin to let Jews subvert your country and turn groups against one another.

I'm not interested in being a king. I just recognize what has been going on, and who the real enemy is. If your enemy sneaks into your home, picks up one of your guns, and threatens you with it, do you violently rip the gun from his hand and send it back to the manufacturer? Or do you rip the gun from his hand, blow his head off with it, and then put it back in its place?

Okay hol up and listen you reddit fuck.

Not a single non-white is going to remain in a white country, they leave or they die.

You included you shitskin motherfucker.

niggers aren't okay because they need to be with their own kind and not intermingled with whites.

While most niggers are EBT apes, there are a rare few that are actually alright even though I may not necessary like some of their racial traits overall. I don't hate categorically hate blacks and wish them the best of luck in their own countries, nor am I opposed to helping them succeed should we get our own house in order and have the surplus resources to do so.

They have to go to Africa or die.

Thanks for trying to Correct The Record shillbot.

We owe them nothing. They can fuck off back to join the monkeys in Africa or they can swing from trees here. They don't belong here and have dragged us down for centuries.

Underrated

I don't disagree with you on this point, it doesn't change that it would be wrong to ship anyone sentient off to a third world shithole. Yes, in the long-term it would be more damaging for that group because you would be extracting their best preventing them from breeding in the same genepool, but that's irrelevant since they are here now. An animal is an animal but a sentient Human is worth more - there is no reason to make them suffer in packs of animals generation over generation for another hundred thousand years until the group itself is at the level we are today when that individual is here now.

#demsrtherealracists

Niggers can never be okay. Unfortunately they don't have the innate abilities to remain a productive cog in our societal machine. There is nothing that these nogs do, besides maybe running a sportsball, that they can do better than whites. Canards about 'b-but blacks were good back during civil rights!' is a meme that never accurately reflected reality. There's a reason we had lynchings, and it wasn't because we are simply ebil gnatsees.

I don't care about niggers that are talented or alright. I don't want to fucking know about them because there shouldn't be any communication AT ALL between our people. I don't wish them any luck at all in their own countries – whatever happens to them is entirely irrelevant.

Why on fucking earth would we WANT to make competition for ourselves?

And what exactly keeps people confined to these regions? You can't keep them here and then dictate what they can and cannot do. That inevitably leads to cries of discrimination and bleeding hearts. Better they be gone all together.

My only concern is that if we push a magic button and suddenly every black is a small business owner in Africa; every illegal spic is back in their spic countries; and every Jew is teleported to the surface of the moon with no space suit - is the "purity" instinct going to cause the remaining whites to turn on one another enforcing increasingly arbitrary racial standards?

A) The US isn't a white country.
B) I'm fucking German and British in ancestry, you cunt.

we should meme shillary into accidentally saying something that pisses off the blacks while she's drunk at another press conference or interview. something like "bring them to heel" or "rape is just a part of black culture" or "muslims are more oppressed than blacks have ever been".

Stay in your containment thread britkike

Any other race would owe us, really. We've done so much for them.
But like an owner caring for its helpless pets, we know that we will never be repaid.

Oy vey goy we need the niggers to work with us, we are the alt-right a Holla Forums of moderate social values is the only way we can survive. We must accept all races and become a board of peace goy!

t. schlomo shekelstein, Founder of Correct The Record

There are a handful of them per thousand, you don't even see them because they are overshadowed in volume and numbers by their cousins.

Fair enough.

Go back to /brit/pol you fucking kike.

WEW

>>>/gaschamber/

Go to hell satan, go to hell!

now would be a good time to ask her about them superpreditors.

He was being ironic you low verbal IQ dullard

Now who's the jew?

The same reason Italians should be allowed to stay. They have been here for generations. Sending them "back" is stupid and wasteful. They are only a drain on society when you allow them to be. They make up the lower class of workers. If they weren't here, some other group would fill that roll, and then be subject to subversion. It happened to France even when it was 100% French.

Incorrect. They are much better at doing backbreaking labor in the fields, which is why they came here in the first place. I work with farmers, and niggers come out to the farms to do the nigger work. And then they go back home. The farmers are armed, and take ZERO shit from them. They wouldn't even have to be armed if segregation was back in play. They would be too afraid to fuck with a white man.

Niggers work for money so they can buy marijuana.

Wow based

and I just remembered the big debate is happening 8 days from now. Trump surely has something like this planned already.

Italians fit as a white subrace, blacks do not. People should be with their own kind generally speaking.

Someone has to go back but you can't leave it as a multi-cultural society.

You realize you just outed yourself as being an outsider and confirmed shill with this post right?

You should have just filtered the guy when you got to this part
Recognize when you're talking to a cuck, no matter how many references to his AR-15 he tries to insert.

Did you just equate italians with niggers?

>>>/reddit/

Blacks were brought here as animals by the jews. That was a mistake, they should never have been taken from Africa. They should form their own societies and create their own way of life.

I have no interest in ruling the world. Neither did any of the great fascist thinkers. We want to secure our place in the world, but the world is large. We don't need it all.

As you demand a world ruled by whites.

The bottom line is we have no civilizing mission to the world. We have the same mission as all other organisms in existence, to survive. If we can, I would like us to survive without eliminating the other races. Some enemies, like jews, have proven crafty enough that we cannot afford them this luxury. Others, like blacks and spics, aren't so clever. We don't need to worry about them overtaking us, so I see no problem leaving them to their own devices.

Blacks are a drain on society because they are genetically pre-disposed towards behavior that makes them so. They are not compatible with White European society, which is based on reciprocal altruism, delayed gratification, and abstract though, none of which the average negro is capable of on any significant level.

It's blowing my fucking mind that there are people on Holla Forums that either are legitimately arguing that blacks are ok, or that there are shills that think this shit will fly. Fucking Alt-cucks and CTR shills everywhere, man.

Oh, then what precisely did you mean with the Satan reference?

Individual human lives don't matter at this point.

We are dealing with the gigantic forces that shape our world, our civilizations, for centuries to come. That is bigger than nearly any amount of human lives.

They fucked with those forces, and now the only way to fix the situation is to return to that scale and move the grand forces back.

If we allow the present lives of humans to matter more than the future of civilization itself, to matter more than the lives of all the humans that will ever come after the present time, then we have decided to fail, and we have decided to die.

Your great grandparents would disagree with you. And your grandparents would never have voted for a catholic for president.

Segregation is very much different from multiculturalism, where white cede their authority to lesser races.

Go talk to a farmer, retard. They employ niggers and mexicans. It's unskilled labor that few whites want to do for what they pay.

You're going back, Tyrone.

yes, when Holla Forumsacks say "they can stay if they behave" we mean "if they behave like it's the 1950s again"
we have to use triage – a massive flow of noncitizens is simply easier to remove than people who through the mistakes of the past were made citizens by birth.

Actually Blacks are mini-suns of condensed super energy because of melanin i.e. the superconductor which emanates energy (if you look at the sky, all the black is actually melanin, that's why the stars have so much energy). Also Egyptians called themselves children of the Sun and Africa has a lot of sun, so we wuz kings confirmed.

There are niggers that seriously believe all of the above.

I like how Hitler's Germany disproves your bluepilled post

The golem have already turned on their masters, hence BLM in israle and that nigger rabbi give Trump super-accolades that sent actual jews reeling.

So we can have another civil rights movement and another Marxist invasion and up right here again in 50 years? Civil rights was a jewish plot but it only worked because whites were willing to accept it. We haven't fundamentally changed white behavior, so the same triggers that lead to the first civil rights movement will lead to another. It's pointless to go back to a failure. Segregation failed from its inception, it only took time to finally die.

What are you even trying to say?

Man, I really I don't mean to sound egotistical, making an appeal to authority, or full of myself with this but I view this as someone with an IQ in the top 0.000001 percentile of Humanity, that means there are at most around 7,000 people on Earth at my level. I've only been fortunate enough to meet about a dozen others in that category in my life, all where white and chances are the vast majority of them are white, that don't mean I'm going to sit here idly as you call for action that will almost certainly get at least one such person shipped off to a third world shithole to live in squalor because greater IQ is genuinely greater sentience and when you cut through everything the only thing that matters in the whole of the universe is sentience as it gives everything else meaning. Forms of lower sentience don't have the right to hinder forms of higher sentience and frankly I and the others at this level regard the majority of Humanity about the same you might view a silverback gorilla, the difference is so fucking slim between the two from this perspective as to be laughable. While your method is decent as a rough categorization it won't be 100% perfect and when the total worth saving are so absurdly few in number 100% perfect is the only thing that is OK.

No they don't. America was and is for whites only. At the most, niggers can live on black reservations or go back to the giant reservation that is Liberia.

Making my points for me. The entire model of keeping reprobate niggers and spics around for some cuck's profit margins is going to be destroyed.

We'll break your nigger industry just like the cotton gin did all over again.

Italians are a different race from English, with different culture and different social moors. They are catholics, and as such they cede authority to Rome. I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings.

Yes, it was. But what happened, happened.

Neither do I. I have an interest in people of my race ruling this country.

Wherever whites are, they should rule. They are the ruling caste of humanity, and do it better than anyone else.

So you agree with Mugabe that white farmers should not live in Zimbabwe? That Rhodesia was a mistake? Very white nationalist of you.

We don't have a mission. But we spread it, like rats spread plague.

And yet you demand that they all go to Africa.

And yet they once contributed. They shined your grandparent's shoes. They tended their gardens. They picked their crops. And they gave them ZERO shit, because they knew that if they did, they would be hung. Simply allowing a return to this natural state of affairs would fix most of the problems with/between both groups.

You really need to learn to respect your elders.

True enough. Many Italians own car dealerships. Once we automate car sales, should we send them back?

Once we automate your job, do you go back to Northern Europe? Or perhaps we bifurcate you and send part back to Germany, part to Scotland, or wherever you families came from?

This is literally what I am advocating. Segregation.

Absolutely. All that's going to do is feed niggers.
Concern trolling at its finest.
No, they didn't. I can shine my own shoes and so can you.

This is a National Socialist movement. We are walking away from the middle class state.

No matter how smart you are you're still a man, and man must obey the laws of nature or he must die. You cannot overcome this hard limit on humanity. People who are fundamentally different cannot exist together.

It's like you don't think, just spout whatever garbage you think is edgy or provocative. I no longer have chuunibyou so I don't want to rule over others. I only want to live in a healthy society. That requires we separate the races. It doesn't require we rule over other societies. That's all there is to it.
That made us weak and them strong. Now the tables are reversed and we are in danger of extinction while they grow in number every day. If a white person refuses to do work "beneath" them then they will starve. That is the natural state.

1. Stop lying on the Internet
2. Try studying history for a change

Who is this wonderful madman?

All christcucks cede their authority to Israel, not really a surprise there britkike.

Most people with IQ that high are retarded as fuck though

Why do I not think you're as smart as you want to make us believe you are?

What a bizarre answer.

no

>a high IQ individual might be subjected to third world squalor
If they're so smart, wouldn't they be able to work their way to the top of whatever place they end up in?
Why are you intent on keeping these individuals for yourself? Each race has their own geniuses and explorers, you're interested in stealing them for what purpose? Are ours not enough?

Somehow, I think we'll be okay if we miss a few.
The smartest person in human history probably lived and died a poor ass farmer. We seem to have managed without him.

For someone so smart, you don't seem to have figured out that rights are fictional. It's about who has the power to control whom. Very often, lower IQs end up with the power to control higher IQs.

Hop on it, then! I'm sure you're smart enough to design a system that will work perfectly.

Because he's a shill or has chuunibyou.

The next Secretary of the Treasury

who is the artist of your picture mate?
so beautiful

trips confirm blacks aren't going to vote for an old corrupt rich white woman who treats them like slaves on a plantation

Yes. It's called segregation.

You're going to have to expound on that. Free exchange enriches everyone involved. Niggers got a higher quality of life, sure (and they lived it away from whites), but whites got a better quality of life too. You think any regular middle class person could afford a WHITE gardener or servant? You think any WHITE man would shine shoes?

This is the fault of the Jews.

Factually inaccurate. Nigger levels are stable. It's just you see more of them thanks to integration.

Now you want to starve white people. Also, whites won't work jobs that are below them because they are better educated and qualified to work at better jobs for more pay. If you want to hire a white man to do nigger work, you have to pay white pay, or even more, due to the difficulty. You want to pay $40 for a salad?

How high do you lads think it'll get to?

88%

What the fuck are you even babbling about?

Where does this idea that whites cannot pick crops or shine shoes come from? It's entirely a jewish fabrication to support the lies about needing other races you are spouting. Whites have worked the land for thousands of years, whites shined shoes for hundreds of years, because there were no blacks in Europe. This idea that whites are above labor is a joke.

wew lads

lol all the nigger hate, its not unfounded considering the recurrent actions of a majority of their race, but, the jews brought nigs here via the slave trade
naturally slavery wasn't like the method jews have subverted it into
and now were back to the root of the problem of all our problems, fucking jews
the real redpill is knowing enslaving other humans in the jewish manner, even if they are completely different on a level of sub-species division, is utterly degenerate.

slavery used to be what the jew's called "indentured servants"

you can easily see how jews perverted slavery by their methodology of being god's chosen people and everyone else is goyim, or "livestock"

Are you honestly saying that you want to use niggers, a race renowned for its inability to do anything right, fucking around all day, alienated to the concept of abstract thought or any labor as a labor force? And you want them to handle your food? Because it's "cheaper"? What a fucking cuck. Niggers have no place in civilization. Any civilization anywhere at any point in time. However, I know a place you can virtue signal all you want, you lost cuck.

>>>/reddit/

Not sure but you could probably reverse image search. I'm a fan too.

Well, that increasing at a rate of 2.0625% a day. If it keeps going at this rate he'll be at 40% in around 16 or so days, and it'll probably cap at that.
But shit, dude. A fucking 16.5% increase in just 8 days.

I bet 100 bucks the nigs who see this will vote fro trump just to spite dear leader no-gibs.

This election has literally been 1980 all over again.

Fuck off to /r/thedonald, you dirty nigger-lover. You civcuck-nationalists will hang along with the rest of the race-traitors.

DAS RIGHT

100%

The niggers are ready to deport taco.

Blacks are the ones hurt the most by illegal beaner immigration as they take all of the low pay, low skill jobs, a niche blacks used to fill.

Mexican gangs have literally been ethnically cleansing traditionally black neighborhoods in the south west, such as Compton in California.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZF7UIXoD9w

Blacks should support Trump, but the allure of gibs may be too strong for most of them to overcome.

You still don't fucking get it, do you, cuck? We don't want any blacks regardless of how "right" they act. This has nothing to do with their "bad culture" and everything to do with the fact that they are a subversive threat residing in a rightfully white nation. The only way our race will ensure our survival is if we completely expunge the non-white presence from every white nation.

FUCK OFF UNAMERICAN FAGGOT

a salad wont cost 40 bucks, shlomo. Highschool kids and uneducated can do hard labor and grunt work, now eat shit.

I get what you're saying but that's just step one.

Eventual extermination of all non-whites should be the ultimate goal.

Diamond and silk have helped trump

Spics and niggers fucking hate each other. Especially as spic gangs have begun moving into nigger neighborhoods and disrupting niggers' only source of income besides gibs.

kek confirms

Are nigs finally starting to realise that it's actually the government keeping them on welfare by importing cheap-labor workers instead of "whitey keeping them down"?

Basically the whole issue is that spics naturally displace nogs.

The spics take the low paying jobs the nogs rely on, they take the drug trade that the nogs rely on when they can't work, then they take the gang areas and crime the nogs rely on when they can't sell drugs.

MRW

Ah I remember it!
it's a russian artist
I think she(?) has a deviantart… and patreon.
Detroxys somethin?

3.9% to 19.6%
holy shit
its only 15.7%

Ilya Kuvshinov the artist you're thinking of

.have a pepe

Modern day farming machines are more efficient and there's no chance a tractor will attempt to escape, revolt against you, rape and or kill your family members, etc.

You aren't very good at math, are you?

Excellent shitposting, my friend. I assume you're an aussie?

Probably, Trump's been talking a lot about creating new jobs, and fuck knows there's a lot of black unemployed black people. Webm related.

You misunderstood what he meant.
Let me try to explain: going from 1 to 5 is an increase of 500%, even though it only went up by 4.
See what he means?

WE'RE GONNA CRUSH EM

I guess Britbongistan is an Arabic country then.

Trump is going to need a decent chunk of the black vote from in and around Philly to win Pennsylvania.

WA state, I'm just a prodigious shitposter.
have some music since I'm tired of posting pepes today

Try not to be so stupid. It's not that they can't do those things, it's just that they have better things to do, like curing cancer, putting men on the moon, and making sure the trains run on time. It's called "nigger work" for a reason.

agreed.

>>>/reddit/

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be trying to change board culture

feelsbadman.jpg
Has he said anything about the fed? Was there anymore to the (((leaked reports))) that Trump wanted the goldman sachss/shillary supporter to be Treasury Sec.?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

600 microshekeli have been deducted from your account due to low effort.

(checked)

This. If we leave some future generations will make the same mistakes as some of our forefathers did and give them as many rights as they have now and we'd be in the exact same position as we currently are. They all have to go back.

(CHECKED DEM TRIPLES)

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN HAS DONE IT

Dindoos admire rich and powerful alpha men, and Trump is just that.

I expect that number to rise a lot more once blacks start to realize that they're allowed to go against their plantation managers and vote for Trump.

I think we disagree on the definition of "different" in the context of this conversation.

Not really an anime fan so I don't have enough of the backstory from that image to get what you are saying.

That's not true.

I offered why I believe what I believe to see how it was interpreted, whether you believe it or not is irrelevant.

I completely agree it's unlikely there will be many if any, the highest I've seen of them is about 145 and it was a singular case, but I don't have a large enough sample set from either category to say conclusively.
They shouldn't have to. It takes time to do things like that, it takes time to build the infrastructure to support their inclinations, and it takes time to actually fulfill those inclinations. At the end of it you are talking about the species as a whole being at least a decade behind in technological innovation and/or scientific discovery because you felt the ability, need, or desire to "work hard" Trumped where someone should logically be. It is self-defeating to the most extreme degree and I'm not even remotely suggesting the current environment is better but it does at least cut down on requiring the complete replication of the modern industrial framework.
I don't give half a shit about any race progressing over the course of hundreds of thousands of years while every sentient individual in the interim suffers at the pace of their "peers" - it happened once and that is enough for the entire life of the universe. The best solution is to ensure all suitable individuals have the resources to pursue their interests as those interests always yield scientific and technological innovation, enough of which will allow us to alter the various "races" to bring them up to par with what is Human at the genetic level without all the hassle. We aren't that far off from being able to release a retrovirus which will alter the DNA of living Humans to splice in beneficial genes and we are similarly close to applying that to offspring. Every moment delayed from this objective is another with reduced productivity, lower potential to colonize the stars, and more idiots suffering the life of idiots unable to comprehend their own reality well enough to appreciate it.
Depends how you define "we." I doubt an ape would give a shit if a person got hit by a car but it doesn't really matter what the ape thinks, does it?
And there's what you really dislike about the argument.

Looks like someone failed to do something as simple as calculate which percentile they fall in.
You could say that again.

A country belongs to the people who were born there, Britbongistan stopped even being Human when they instilled a 2-class system yielding a bunch of violent plebeians and a bunch of complacent elites. The British executed everyone worth a shit, then shipped them off to the US and Australia, the island should certainly be returned to white people but the current inhabitants should be wiped off the face of the Earth as the abominations of a failed experiment that they are.

Nero is probably just trying to keep his nigger dicks.

Niggers cannot create, in the coming years automation will remove any manual jobs they could work in, making them entirely useless, creating an underclass of violent would-be slavessounds familiar? who would either need to be killed off or removed.

Why would we even need niggers to do this nonsense you keep barking on about?

They already handle our food, moron.

Do you, or do you not, want to pay $40 for a fucking dinner salad. Because white people aren't going to break their packs picking lettuce for less than $15 an hour.

No, I just want them in their place, and I SURE don't want to force white people into the place Moishe here wants to evict them from.

Who's "we", Chaim?

Then why don't they do that now? The farm I visit three times a week will hire anyone. The farmer has asked ME to help pick. I just laugh and say "no thanks". Why? Because I'm not going to break my back for $8 an hour. I have a little bit of pride. Are YOU going to do it? Or do you have a job already? You going to quit to go work seasonally?

You fucking city boys don't know a god damn thing about agriculture, but you want to dictate what a farmer can and can't do, and ignore his warnings. Fact is that the price of fruits and vegetables IS the price of labor. Increase the cost of labor, you increase the cost of the produce. It's very fucking simple.

Nice total lack of arguments.

Yes, and a few days later, all the other jobs will be gone too. You going to self deport at that time?

That be arithmetic.
Except everyone now pretends multiplication is mathematics.

Except your sentence was atrocious grammar that had no internal logic. A smarter user would have avoided that mistake. You're not that smart, LARPing is stupid on 8ch. Take this stupid shit over to 4ch where you'll have a thousand retards fawning over your autism.

Which is AFRICA.

>>>/4cuck/
>>>/reddit/

Don't come back, you shitskin.

Incorrect.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

You DO know that we have IDs, right?

Say…you wouldn't happen to be a shill now, would you?

The persuasion tactic this guy is using is called "pace and lead." HELLO FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS? ARE YOU AS TIRED OF NOGS AS I AM? IF SO, LET'S BE NICE TO THEM AND LET THEM HAVE THEIR OWN ENCLAVES IN AMERICA WHERE THEY CAN WORK FOR US

No, a country belongs to the ethnic group that can secure it with force. Kikes have been born in practically every country around the world do they belong to the counties where they are born? The Romans had slaves from all over the world, where the slaves considered Roman?

Oh, apologizes about that, my actual IQ only puts me in the top .0001% of the population, meanwhile you're make believe IQ puts you within the top .000001.%
Next time I'll remember to not give a shit just like I did the first time.
sage for shitpost

HOTWHEELS WHY DID YOU REMOVE MY SAGE FIX YOUR WEBSITE YOU USELESS FUCKING CRIPPLE

Yes I am a shill only shills hate niggers and want them out of white countries.

The logic was consistent and the grammar was fine (minus a typo autocorrect thought was a different word and slipped as I didn't care to proofread.) The use of Oxford commas was deliberate in that case (I actually hate the things but didn't really feel like spending the time to rephrase the whole stream-of-consciousness into something more easy on the eyes.) It shouldn't however be incomprehensible by any stretch.

Well, at least you admit your mistake, 2 orders of magnitude is pretty significant.

I forgot when whites had to hire thousands of spics to build planes.

Return, fiend, to the /r/the_donald hugbox from which you came. You don't seem to understand the point of this board.

t. kikes

I wish goreposter showed up to clear this shit up.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4cuck/

Implicitly calling you a liar and explicitly stating you look like a moron to genuinely intelligent people wasn't a mistake fuccboi.

Apparently on your way to godhood you forgot what subject verb agreement is and that maybe you shouldn't use a gerund in a list where the rest of the list's tense. Actually kill yourself my man. Go drink some bleach. Never before have I seen someone so starved for attention as yourself.

No, I said whites have better things to do, you illiterate fuck.

You are a D&C shill, actually. Consensus splitting faggot.

Fucking retarded. Your problem is that you are a teenaged edgelord who never once even bothered to talk to his grandpa about better times.

shill/10

Don't let those emotions get the better of you, my 160-IQ friend.

No, it is correct. That is the environment where they evolved and adapted. White culture and society is based upon behaviors we developed by surviving in Ice Age Europe. Niggers are entirely incompatible with it. Even over in Africa, when they try to live in a European modeled society by themselves they completely fuck it up. Send them back and let them live in their lazy hunter gatherer tribes where they belong.

i'm just going to presume you're lightly trolling

From what I've seen Namibia is OK, except for all the poz, but then that was a colony established by Germans; people who get shit done.

WEW that image, praise kek

All these posts about wanting to keep Africans in America as though they provide an inherent benefit to whites makes me wonder about the results of extermination. The people who talk about having two races together, even when "segregated" only a state or two apart at the most wouldn't be arguing in favor of niggers is niggers ceased to be, after all.

Even a nonwhite, so long as he isn't on full gibsmedatmode, can agree that it can only harm all groups involved by having them live together. All desires to have two races together is out of a short term desire to be among a race who you find more attractive(or a provider) in several ways, but if you're capable enough to even make such a distinction between your own people and the other, then certainly you should be very capable of helping your own race become more attractive.

As for you 978469, something like shoe shining is shoe maintenance and care. If you expect yourself to wear shoes at all in your lifetime, you should also be expected to not have to rely on another to keep them clean and intact. People can cook and clean as well as they can develop infrastructure or develop medicine. No work is "nigger work", as all work is meant to be productive in some way. If you are so incapable that your career is that of a shoeshiner, as opposed to shoe shining simply being another mundane thing you do, then certainly you're better off living in an environment where you're obligated to do more than shine shoes, or end up getting eaten by lions.

About blacks and other nonwhites voting for Trump, while they're nonwhites living in America, we're at a time where the earliest available step is defeat an ideological enemy, as opposed to a purely national, racial, or ethnic one, all of which come later in. For everyone's interests, mine, theirs, America's, every race's, etc., nonwhites will eventually have to leave America, and if they are going to miss America and being Americans, there's nothing stopping them from making more Americas. If they can't, so be it as it only highlights the necessity of their leaving America. If they can, good job, now they don't have to come to the US to enjoy the things they missed. Though there are some here who would rather opt for the extermination of all nonwhites, but the viability of the methods are for another thread.

If there were less people living in the US overall, there'd be more money for the remaining people, thus a white salad tosser would be content with making less than 40 per dinner salad.
Rejecting farmwork on the basis of your "pride" makes you out to be a white collar cunt. It may be back-breaking, but it's good work that has very visible, very physical results. If I have a job that pays more money, I would tell the farmer that I'm too busy, but only because I have another place in the economy at the moment, not because of some so-called principle or pride, thus my rejection has no bearing on anything you've said.

This. If blacks want to assert their existence as Americans, they'll have to force others to acknowledge their assertion.

In a weird way these threads please me, nigger lovers aside. I love America, enjoy being a citizen, but I don't want to be an American citizen anymore. I want to instead pay back what I personally owe to America itself, then take the ideals and concepts that I've enjoyed, and spread it to my ancestral homeland and make it less of a Communist/leftist shithole. A duck may born and live among geese and be as gooselike as it could logically be, but the duck will eventually want to find other ducks. When it does, it will look at the geese from afar, and smile in gratitude. Any geese who insist on keeping the duck among them can only hurt themselves and the duck. Some of the geese need to stop being cuckoos.

Good luck, moron.

Niggers consume more fluoride than whites you niggerlover

There is no consensus to split, faggot. Holla Forums has been vehemently anti-nigger since before it was Holla Forums. This is some alt-right r/theDonald shit you're trying to import here, not the other way around. There are memes, infographs, image macros, and screencaps galore from the fucking olden days of yore proving you unequivocally wrong.

Careful staying in this place to long. There is no canary to warn you when it is time to leave.

Here the abyss indeed stares back.

This is huge. And you're either a dumbass or a shill if you don't realize it.

I will roll again on diamond and silk. This is actually pretty fucking hilarious.

I'm talking about confining niggers to the ghettos between 5pm and 6am, not about giving them their own state.

Reject a $50,000 job and go work on a farm for $8 an hour then. Jesus, when did Holla Forums become infested by fucking morons.

>There is no consensus to split, faggot. Holla Forums has been vehemently anti-nigger since before it was Holla Forums

Yes, the consensus is that blacks are inferior. Some people want to go crazy and deport them, while others just want to let nature take its course (after Jews are removed).

Right, because Milo really wants his nigger faggot to be lynched for being on the wrong side of the tracks after 5.

Present them.

TOP KEK

But it doesn't calcify their brains the same.

Yeah, meaning we don't want them as citizens in our country. The need to go, either by boat or by rope, either works.

No fucking shit. You're pushing the same stance as Milo and his ilk. That's what I'm saying

If you're not a Plebbit migrant who's only been here for the last few months, you should be keenly aware of them at the very least, and preferably have them saved. Very well then, I'll go digging through my folders, cuck.

Which is stupid because there shouldn't be any amount of American land dedicated to being a ghetto in the first place. It'd be nicer if any ghetto area was instead a decent neighborhood for whites, or anything else. Who the fuck would the ghetto be good for? Not the whites who don't live in it or are rendered unable to use the place for other purposes. Certainly not the blacks who live in said ghetto, since such a confinement would only make them go extra nig.

You don't clean up dirt by putting it under the rug, you have to actually take it out of the house.

That is a completely true quote from one of the men who benefited most from JFK's assassination. He should have never become president.

Don't waste your time. It's just another capitalist trying to shill for the preservation of his own social status.

So there's the A Wyatt Mann comics which have been around since 2011 and are a proud tradition, there's memes like these two that are from before 2012, and there's those infographics comparing gun crime in America to that of Switzerland if it didn't have niggers, which is from around 2012 at least, which I can't find since my niggers folder is fucking huge, since I've been saving shit to it from Holla Forums (both half and full) and /n/ since around 2011.

These are just the first four I grabbed out of hundreds.

Cutting out all the strawmanning and assorted sophistry, it looks like your argument is about the feelings of some group of people.
If you cared about the advancement of civilization, you'd be willing to undo the jewish fuckery. But you don't. You seem to care more about the personal wellbeing of some conjectured buddies of yours. (Something tells me they wouldn't want to be buddies with you.)
If you actually cared about the genetic engineering of a master race, you'd realize it would be best made out of one race and abandon the other ones.

Nothing you have said is accurate.

That settles that, then

who is this and what vid is it from

While obviously Holla Forums is being infected by reddit tier shit and plain jewish tricks, Trump needs all the votes.

This type of discussion is better on a post-election date.

I also don't believe CTR shills are the ones suggesting that blacks should stay in America.

The most probable situation is that CTR shills are inciting against blacks in America in this board, so as to weaken the civic unity that Trump wants.

We will probably see much more of this behaviour on the following weeks, specially considering what is really happening about the black vote

/thread

kek

You're not.
Michael Jordan is responsible for a lot of this.
Believe me.

the white cucks I mean.

There sure are lot of nigger loving plebbit and halfchan scum ITT.

=]|[=
+++++++++++++++++++
HOL UP
So U be sayin' we wuz psykers 'n shiieeet?
+++++++++++++++++++
=]|[=

Yeah, and their place is in the ground, you fucking nigger-loving kike stooge.
Sain people who know that your cucked "teh good niggers can stay :DDD" mentality is what'll continue to poison our race. All niggers must fucking go.

that's nice but we're worried about the election right now, not a hypothetical future.
having intermediate strategic goals is not the same thing as cucking.

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

I actually managed to find a copy of that compilation. Song #5 is hands down the best one on it.

Crikey. California has a surge in farming labor of around 100,000 in the summer. Meanwhile, California has over 500,000 population per age year in the teens. There's no lack of labor.

Leftists want people to think that modern farming requires a lot of labor when the opposite is true. Farms have lots of fixed expenses. For example, from 2009-2013, Iowa farms sold their production for between $389,000 to $588,000 per laborer. Even a big increase in cost of labor would not cause a crisis; although it could cause farms to look for ways to improve productivity.

Whites, blacks, and hispanics all work on farms. Sure, lots of the workers are hispanics. That's why you wash your salad fixings you get from the market, so you don't get Montezuma's Revenge.

That was the point, yes.

Educate yourself, lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4
All this channel's videos are good, many of the most recent ones touch on the whole IQ thing that essentially blows your whole "raceblind, IQ supremacist" ideas out of the water.

You're so fucking idealist it hurts. Like holy shit. Niggers are genetic detritus, and thinking that since you can probably find a couple dozen of them with an IQ of 140+ that means they are worth keeping by large is just… you are by far the most fucking moronic "genius" I have ever had the displeasure to come across.

And then?
Did I say anything remotely close to that? No. I said you can't make your selection criteria as you have for it to be just. You might well end up exterminating 99%+ of them, all well and good. Just don't fucking touch the ones which are better than you, bright eyes.

saved

What's your IQ?

you talking to one black person doesn't count fucktard

what about the nigger that got on the train i was riding, asked for cash, and got off at the next stop even though he clearly wasn't homeless or even smelly

what about the morbidly obese nigger that, again, clearly wasn't homeless or in need, but asks the next passing whitey for cash anyway sitting outside of my office downtown

what about the nigger that i saw in broad daylight attempting to crowbar the locking mechanism out of a car door and then i promptly walked into the store in front of the parking lot and told the cashier to call the police

try actually living around niggers and see what it's like, this is the 100% guarenteed foolproof way to make you racist or no money back.

A million shitbags don't make everyone similarly shit.

so you want to keep the million shitbags so we can keep the one non shitbag? why?

For fuck's sake no. I just won't want the qualifications on who stays and gos to include the non-shitbags by association.

top kek

while I agree with you, I still want them removed. Same as I feel about asians.

PRAISE KEK
AIR MAGA SNEAKERS SOON

As far as who treats niggers better, it is definitely whites.

You mean Iron Sky is a prophecy?

Just find lesser-known racist quotes from her and bill and make images with that?

We have a great history of innovation. A lot of grunt work can be done by machines now.

(Checked)
Nice work

I like this guy…. I hope they do fire 2/3rds of the government…. but not the good ones.. there are a few good ones in their

problem is nigger countries will never get better unless they get skilled labourers, so send the american niggers to africa so the smart ones can either lose their moral compass and become warlords/corrupt politicians or actually make africa great (no again for obvious reasoms), i don't care.

That may be the difference. I don't care for the progression of their race when the price is the sanity, productivity, and happiness of the good ones. We already went through that tribulation over the course of tens of thousands of years, that's enough for the species. Once we've mastered genetic engineering we can simply convey the desirable traits to the otherwise undesirable members of the species and avoid the suffering of the sentient members. In the interim the discomfort of those lacking that level of sentience isn't of much more importance than that of any other animal, let them fester in their ebola-ridden cities but don't force the Humans of the group into the same situation.

fucking (1)

That's just like Sheriff Clarke at a Milwaukee City Council meeting.

Just so you know he is a jew

Confusing jews with whites is not redpilled. They just know that someone is responsible for slavery.

gibs and lies

It's been presented to me more as "someone is responsible for welfare working to hinder us," the slavery bit is so old the redpilled ones don't even mention it.

These faggots again. Are you the autist that was spamming not an argument in the syria thread?

this kike post is basically irrelevant.

checked.

ASS
PUCKERING

I knew you were the faggot from the syria thread. You really need to go outside.

Hello, newfriend.

DAS RITE!!!….wew lad

If a fire burns down all of Israel and Judaism after we soaked it in diesel, does it matter if it was a jew that threw the match?

Extermination of all jews is the goal. Always has been, always will be. They're the nation wreckers.

Yeah it was you. haha.

Probably a Ashkenazi not wanting to be shoahed or an illegal spic not wanting to go back.

Yes, niggers hate jews and care about their own race more than other races.

No, that does not make them red-pilled.

True. Niggers' "beneficial trait" is breeding like rabbits.

… (Ahem) … Hi youngster. A.W.M. here … wanted to thank you for referring to my work as
"a proud tradition" … ummm … but the date you used as the approximate beginning of my cartooning career is only around two and a half decades shy of being accurate … I began kicking out the Manntoons in the mid 1980's … if you look at some of the everyday appliances like TV's, phones, cars, etc. that appear in some of those old images you'll see that they are all horribly dated. What perhaps fools some folks into believing that they were done later is the fact that, sociologically, this nation hasn't really progressed enough to make the themes and captions of those ancient cartoons seem that out-of-touch.

Maybe "internet meme magic" is actual suppose to be genetic lineage that people are trying to protect via the internet, it looks more like a dna strain

The internet and memes are the dna of humanity.

MEMES ARE THE DNA OF THE SOUL

MONSOON WAS RIGHT

Or watch a few episodes of Hardocore Pawn. This video says "the best meltdowns" but they're not, there are many even better/worse ones in the show.

You actually believe in the noble savage mythology?

White guilt is what makes white people great and is the reason that this fantasy will never become reality.

Nig noggery

Didn't the SLPC admit that BLM was a hate group, but only after it turned it's sights on Israel?

Hillary doesn't even have a chance if the Black vote is under 92%
If She only gets 71.4% then she's not only over but as Blacks are concentrated in Swing states then it's a complete blow out
If NYC Blacks vote at that rate then Trump is taking NY, NJ and others

Except that the Daily Mail is fairly based since they report on shit other media outlets would rather hide, for example the invasion of Sweden which actually got the Swedish government so butthurt that they banned the Daily Mail in their country.

Yeah, the Daily Mail does some great reporting on politically incorrect topics.

I usually don't like Talmudvision but That show is pretty good for its interactions between Niggers and Kikes

I always describe it as a hardworking religious loving family helping and serving their community.
It is quite inspirational to behold.

Here is a challenge for you user: Name one prosperous black nation that isn't a shithole. Let that answer sink in.

You honestly haven't spent enough time here if you honestly believe what you are saying.

It would be, if it wass a false flag to gain sympathy from stupid goyim.

I think Haiti is the best example we have of genetic variation in ability. Same island, demarcated down the middle by rabid deforestation by low time horizon blacks. Same island, one population manages an okay living while the other eats mud cookies. I don't think there's an analog as poignant as Haiti / DR for demonstrating the relative inability for niggers to tend to their environment once they are given the keys to the kingdom.

Then seize power and make our opinions irrelevant.

You can't?

I guess more than IQ matters.

It's pretty obvious from this topic that there is an actual effort to subvert 8/pol/ to civic nationalism. Wherever it is coming from, it must be stamped out without mercy.

Everything niggers can do robots can do better, and robots don't rape or murder or steal. They are obsolete farm equipment - tractors are cheaper and work better.

Now, all of you "niggers should say", I have this question for you. Should food aid to Africa continue? If we cut it off, hundreds of millions of niggers will die of starvation. So, shall we continue to subsidize Africa to prevent mass niggerdeath, or do you not mind murder when you don't have to hold the gun?

Them voting for Trump is great, but Trump delays the collapse of the white race, he is not Hitler and he is certainly not Kalki. If you're not able to look at the long term future of your children, you don't understand the game. The only solution to prevent the same shit that has destroyed white civilizations many times throughout history is uncompromising eugenics of the world population.

4/pol/ and reddit are worried about this election. We're worried about winning this war 20 years from now. Trump is doing fine, and the niggers that will vote for Trump aren't going to change their mind based on 8/pol/ because we don't control Trump, as much as we'd like to. He's a stepping stone, a slight improvement in our condition, and that's it. If you want to hang out in the big boy Holla Forums you might want to start thinking strategically instead of tactically.

The lion does not consider the justice of eating the gazelle. Whatever world you live in is so detached from reality that you can't see the situation in front of you.

Until then, learn about regression to the mean and study some history.

Nigger countries will never get better. They had their best people for thousands of years before whites showed up and they were living in mud huts.

Really? Where did you get that info? Not doubting, just curious.

Italians are loud, noisy, nosey and stink. Well, all south of Rome anyway. The only difference to niggers is the color of the skin and the music they hear. And before someone here complains about the comparison, well, go to Southern Italy first and look for decent humans and niggerfree zones. There aren't any. Italy failed. They could have made a EU-strike and just shoot down the ships, no, not here, go away. They didn't and they don't and they won't. They are the Catholic failure of this world.

Italy was a mistake. We should have had two states, a North and a South. Just like Greater Germany was a mistake, four Germanies would have been indestructible and Poland would speak (not yet be) German today. And maybe the South would have had to man up and get decent again. It was once, when the Greeks were on Sicily.

Born just in time to see the black golem slowly but surely turn on its master.

Those 71% of blacks are Hillary's only English speaking voters. Probably all illiterate and use the internet only for porn and sports scores.

It's what keeps the demoncrats in power. There were articles last year talking about how the Black vote is extremely important to Democrats and that even small percentage changes of 5% could lead to utter defeat.

This is why the DNC have shilled so hard for immigrants and Mexicans. They're the new black vote.

You gay?

And what are you doing here, invent a machine which can produce those dinner salads.
Or…Ohhhhh, it's called kitchen garden, a sane economy, place and space for white people to live in, so that no niggers and mudslimes steal your very own grown food. It follows in that clean society, you can make your salads as fresh as only possible each day if you want. All day even, while shitposting.

This is a ingeniously immunized argument you have there. Thanks, I can go to sleep now.

Hey guys is Holla Forums fucked for anyone else???????