Akbar in Minnesota

archive.is/mBPSR

didnt see a thread, likely because the captcha has been getting ddos'd. lets see how long this takes to post.

Attempt 1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yIHTY
twitter.com/MyFOX9/status/777565521814302720
twitter.com/StarTribune/status/777580868307083264
archive.is/ak9ml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh.. one try…

wut

Hasam al Hiha'ad can't keep doing this!

if they keep this up Trump's going to announce that all muslims will be deported.

Land of 10,000 lakes? More like, land of 10,000 cucks

You think anyone's going to shot him with their guns?

Security men and bouncers in general cant be trusted. Most moronic cunts on the planet.

read the article leftist scum he was shot with a super scary gun.

You mean muslims cant be trusted? Right? Of course you dont fucking kike.

ISIS has just claimed responsibility for the attack.

archive.is/yIHTY

They are calling the CCW holder who shot him dead an off duty police officer now.

BUMP

THIS NEWS IS BEING SLID BY THE MSM

WE NEED TO KEEP THIS FLOATING.

THIS IS FUCKING TERRORISM BY ISLAM BY ISIS

BY EVERY MUSLIM

MUSLIMS NEED TO BE BUTCHERED.

PLAIN AND FUCKING SIMPLE

Worth nothing that it was a cop off duty from another jurisdiction so he was just like most carries in the same situation.

They gotta make the happening fit the narrative. You can't have an armed civilian being the hero of the day, user.

#NotAllMuslims
#DinduDindu
How do we know this poor oppressed individual wasn't forced to do these deeds to defend his life? I a just going to skip the other emotional shit, we need more refugees stat.

then the bin bomb was them too. Its like the coordinated attacks in Europe not so long ago

drudge says both were being praised by isis, the top article talks about isisfags talking about how the lion has struck in the heart or some shit

go on some comment feed of any "liberal" press right now and youll have a dozen virtue signaling faggots who cant do research saying "oh mustnt jump to conclusions, it was probably a Trump supporter."

Virtue signaling goes both ways, friend.

Omg!!!??? Are you fucking kidding me?!?
That racist islamophobic cop killed another child!?!? What do we want? Dead cops!!
I bet the cop was a white male!

We want justice! I for one am sick and tired of cops killing our poor innocent children!!

Death to whites!

back to reddit you fucking obvious unironic Poe's Law faggit

The shitskin asks people before stabbing them if they're muslim (very common) is dressed as a security guard, yells Allah loves cocks, IS news feed claims responsibility and the fucking FBI won't say it's terrorism…

I hope everyone survives. You know the victims are White and either very young or elderly.

lol wut

According to Hillary Clinton, the muslim terrorist was a man of peace and the armed American that killed him was "deplorable".

ALLAHU COCKBAR

Uhh… seriously what do you think Allah serves at his snackbar? (hint: it's virgin boys)

I wish it were that few. This place is cucked beyond belief. Note how no one was carrying concealed. Even though it isn't a stand your ground state, someone could have stopped this.

That's how they show their thanks for bombing Syrian army you insensitive racist bigots.

They're really trying to downplay that it was a man who was concealed-carrying a handgun that killed the fucker. It was a cop, but he wasn't on duty and it wasn't even in his district. This is an example of a man with a gun killing a terrorist and saving lives, but they won't admit it.

We dont try to be virtuous and empathic, WE KNEW immediately it was Islamic Terrorism..and if we're wrong we wont apologise cause 99% of the time WE'RE RIGHT!

Our concealed carry law defines prohibited zones: hospitals, bars, sporting arenas, and shopping malls. Otherwise any private entity is free to revoke your rights contractually (ie, WE BAN GUNS sign on a private institution is legally binding).

Anywhere guns are banned, Muslims should also be banned.

Hitler is right again.

Muslims should be banned from the West.

Muslims should be banned from Earth.

Sorry, that is incorrect. The only legally binding areas are federal areas, i.e. post offices, police stations, court houses, and other civil buildings.

Shopping malls cannot outright BAN them, and it isn't legally binding. Firstly it needs to be posted on EVERY ENTRANCE, and for a mall, there are many entrances that aren't marked. Secondly, if someone tells you to leave because you're carrying in a place that has a sign that says you can't carry, you can tell them to fuck right off if you want. They'll call the cops, and the cops will either tell you to leave, or write you a $12 trespassing ticket.

BUMP. WTF faggots find some more info I just woke up.

The world allah, god, written in mudspeak is a penis and testicles. Use this knowledge troll mudslimes at every turn.

should have moved to montana when you had the chance

twitter.com/MyFOX9/status/777565521814302720

(checked)
So, in this case, was the stabber Muslim or did he merely ask if they were Muslim?

I seem to recall a shooter recently who asked his victims if they were Christian. Does that mean the shooter was Christian?

I do like those odds.

You're have a good point. Non-mudslimes are well known for shouting aloha snackbar before stabbing people.

He a gud boy. He dindu nuffin for Islam

surprised the cop is actually being called a hero, not a xenophobic bigot trying to stop the free expression of religion

My fellow MNanons, /meadhall/ is calling you. We've dealt with this state being cucked for too long.

That's the whitest nigger I've ever seen.

You've never seen niggers like halle berry? Pedowood has had them in the media for decades to get normalfags used to niggers. Only in the past decade or so have they been pushing the darkest, ugliest niggers they can find.

Funny how they avoid the term "concealed carry".
That's who killed him. Not an off-duty cop. That's irrelevant. Who gives a fuck what his job is? Off-duty plumber. Off duty-barista.
He was a concealed carry citizen.

woah… who is this cumslut

pls respawnd

Don't want those filthy goyim thinking
do we now.

It's a virtual meme these days. Hell, if I were to ever do something of such an egregious nature, I would shout "allahu akbar" just to ensure my legacy among the MSM normies.

In reality, "allahu akbar" isn't the Muslim "deus vult" as its used in simple day-to-day activities.

Beat the red light? Allahu akbar.
Win the lotto? Allahu akbar.
Football team wins? Allahu akbar.

There's nothing allahu won't akbar.

Quiet, you.

twitter.com/StarTribune/status/777580868307083264

archive.is/ak9ml

I never would have guessed.

DING DING DING

Shit, I shouldn't play the lottery, I always think its not muslims and then I lose.

why?

Just sarcasm, its almost always muslims anymore, so its easy to win by calling it before we know who did it. Case in point, its a muslim this time.

You get what you pay for.

Whenever I shitpost about libfags hoping a shooter etc was white, they always respond with well I bet you're praying they're moslem! My response is that I don't have to hope. Niggers and sandniggers being violent savages is so commonplace anyone else doing it is out of the ordinary, my expectations are the norm.
And police just confirmed the jew york attack was mudslime. A letter in dunecoon runes was found with the unexploded bomb.

Turns out the Muslim was from, you guessed it, Somalia. Fucking Minnesota keeps importing these parasites and they're taking over St. Paul

This can only help Trump. It's just going to show more people that he's right

It was a fucking somali. damn Lügenpresse.
so not only do somalis migrate to sweden/ scandanavia, when they come to the US they pick swedish neighborhoods.

They didn't pick them. The swedes let them in willingly.

St Paul is designated Poland. Nothing but gibsmedats, somaliniggers, and degeneracy. If you want redpill turf, go looking near the iron range or boundary waters.

my friend just got molested by a negress refugee on a train in sweden. She said she hates swedes and when she found out he was American she made a grab for his dick. He got away otherwise unscathed.

wew