Hillary Calls NYC Explosion ‘Bombings’ But Slams Trump for Saying ‘Bomb’ CNN Edits Out Slip

archive.is/waJlx

archive.is/pAgJV

Did they forget the alt media isn't dead and barely anybody watches THEM anymore?

I really dont understand why CNN does this shit because you can find out what really happened pretty much anywhere else, even sources that are also hostile to Trump.
Don't get it.

They made fun of it on Fox. The network that is watched by many more people. CNN is getting absolutely raped to death in ratings right now.

is there a video by any chance user?

It was on TV while I was cooking breakfast so I don't have it saved. "Fatty" Tucker Carlson was hosting panel of three or so goin over the headlines.

Clinton news network will be leg dropped like gwaker soon if they keep this shit up,brother.

The public is clearly not falling for this "Trump calls a bomb, a bomb too early" shit.
Really shooting themselves in the foot.

videos were posted in the happening thread

Every time I see this guy, I want to punch him in the motherfucking head.

How Jake Tapper got a job shitflinging garbage on TV is fucking beyond me. He's gotta be permabottom for some faggot Jew cult in the basement of a Manhattan deli for him to get so much exposure for bringing zero talent, charisma and knowledge to what is now effectively trained monkeys reading TMZ flash cards.

I can't wait till Trump rocks Clinton with a simple jab after the first debate and all the news networks beg for the other two debates to be cancelled because Trump is a misogynist and not because Clinton is an animatronic pants-shitting corpse held together by kike magic and Gorilla Glue.

Hillary killing Harambe for his precious glue confirmed.

My sides are getting too old for this shit.

Oh boy, another he-said-she-said thread.
Just bumping to expose the lugenpress and their lies.

Hardly. There is video of her saying bombing and video of CNN trying to cover for her. We should be spreading this shit.

This. I hope someone set him on fire.

kek, I love when I can feel the anchor's emotional investment and butthurt

how does jack tapper sleep at night with the knowledge that he's a disgustingly slimy scumbag faggot?

rhetorical question.

What is wrong with this woman. You don't use devestating bombings for political mudslunging.

Have some fucking decency :^)

she contradicts herself nearly every-time she's on camera, it's comical.

during the fake debate on that aircraft carrier she said no boots on the ground then said we need to do everything to fight ISIS including boots on the ground within about 2 minutes.

She really is her own worse enemy.

see, if Trump didn't say such mean things, he wouldn't make muslims angry, and they would want to bomb and behead us less!

vote for me, Hillary! I will treat our Muslim brethren with the respect and decency they deserve, and they'll be as nice as can be expected in return! But Muslims don't have anything to do with terrorism, so – wait, shit, how did this go again?

I'm hoping she does this a lot during the debate. Even the dimmest person will catch her in her lies at that point.

Trump needs to call this out on his twitter and humiliate (((CNN))) again.

Bump. Even more useful now that CNN added racial to shit Trump was talking about and thus got caught again lying. Even more so, it looks like it started with that fuckwit Jake Tapper. I hope that fucker dies now.

Anyone have the webm where she explicitly mentions a bomb?

Wait, did 'Lügenpresse' manage to make the jump over the pond?

I know your feel, user. It's not enough I want Trump to do well during the debate, I want him to verbally curbstomp that witch