Find a flaw
I dare you. I double dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdi3Cg2Uq1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesn't have a bepis

t. homo

White girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, nasty slut

And this is coming from a Mexican.. I like those dark haired girls with brown skin

she is master race tbh.
So you like filthy nigger scum?

Did I say I liked "filthy niggers", you fucking idiot, ehh??
Why would I be sexually attracted to a black girl for??
Tbh I don't really find black girls sexually attractive, so FUCK YOU!!

brown/black is close enough

Not enough muscles, and/or they're in the wrong places.

Also I like bigger mammary glands. But the long flowing mane is alright; I'll give you that.

I like Mexicans first, Aztec/Mayan girls second, Latinas third, Natives from North/South America fourth, Arab girls fifth, and Everyone else, EXCEPT BLACK PEOPLE, last!!!!!…

fuck off horse fucker

Yeah, I have a few more for you.

Cute, aren't they?

t. pedo

Some cuck reported this as bestiality.

fuck you

who you is?

She's not Camren tbh

absolutely stunning. I would suck and fuck all 6

fuck off with your alien looking bitch tbh

It would be less time consuming to point out the things that aren't flaws.

she has more of a horse face than any of the above horses.

Behold the master race, you faggots

literal coal burners

based

please. Larsen was the best Banji. Not some dime-a-dozen dye job blonde with shit brown eyes.

Oh no, I've revealed myself to the masses.
*shrouds face*

post proof, faggot. You cant

I won't tbh

are you the faggot deleting zhenya?

MODS

anyone that does that must be a fag tbh

they do it all the time now

Nope.

yes, and it's very annoying and not funny

hi ox

evil dubs speak the truth

But I wish I was, this other mod is on top of their game. Always gets to it before me.

wrong guy
what did he post though

turn your tripcode back on, faggot

a kid getting ass fucked. disgusting tbh

woo mk is up
Fuck you guys

But I enjoy confusing people.

ya got me

degenerates out

carry on then

wearing cover

that meme is old now. You should try something different. Perhaps ypu should go lurke the pgt, with that shit

Honestly though, If you guys like Zhenya and Lexee so much. Why not just go to their instagrams?

Because fuck you i want to share my mental illness with others. Thats legit freech

Because we dont have Instagrams and you like posting them

implying being a hebe, is a mental ilness
kys kike

we're all the same to them
just pretend to be a normalfag irl and be a degenerate asshole online. that'll save you from (((them))).

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
censorkikes out

Because kikes are retarded

t. Pedokike

gay world tbh

t. closet pedokike

t. scholmo

(checkd)
Thats true. And its getting worse

How did you become a police officer. Was there any trials and exams you had to do? Im thinking of joining up, being a vol on 8b isnt really giving me enough power to satisfy my God-Complex.

You don't need an account to view their shit you degenerate fuck.

Lel

t. Pedo

.t jim

Not the point. Its becuase of the community. We used to be together here, we used to talk, and post our favourite lolis/hebes. That was the attraction.

t. pedo

got lucky tbh
k bye

she's kinda pretty :3

not even funny anymore

I get it man, the problem wasnt people posting Zhenya though. It was the actual CP that got posted. After a while mods had enough and banned it all together. So now because you weren't satisfied withshit that was legal you liked, you get nothing at all.

t. Increasingly butthurt pedo

Add a few Trap threads and some dick rate threads and we're now exactly like 1/2 chan.

i understand that, but its still not fair. That only shows, that the mods are lazy cunts and dont want to do their job and actually moderate Holla Forums.

You heard him Ox go have some fun

If anyone came from halfchan at the beginning. Maybe they would have had some idea how to not become halfchan all over again. Instead you went wild and drew far too much attention to yourselves and it all went to hell.

Let's be honest my man. It seems to me like the mods have been actually doing there jobs nowadays. Not like how it was 3 months ago, where Holla Forums was pretty much hell.

No. A bunch of SJW faggots ended up becoming mods and the place went to shit. When instagram and reddit are edgier… it's not the people, it's the fucking mods.

That was because YogaPig embrced the Washington Post kikes, and told them about this site. HW never even once got in contact with the Washington Post. In fact, he told him to GTFO, and everything here fell into the free speech category. Even the pedos

You forgot to turn on your capcode

so because 1 CPfag anti-pedo troll posted CP we have to become 4chan? Do you forget that not long ago there was an ENTIRE BOARD dedicated to pedo content? And now we can't even post fucking instagram pictures. How can anyone defend that?

At least have the honesty to change the site rules and explicitly state that pedos are no longer welcome, instead of playing this game of banning people solely for posting LEGAL, non-DOST images of of girls under 18.

You mean, deleting right-wing posts bashing BLM, because it triggers them? Banning a former mid, just because? Banning legal pictures that are 100% for Instagram, but somehow on Holla Forums, it sudenly is CP?
Look, i understand you being a vol, you will defen your peers. But this shit has got to stop.

based HW

The Pedos originally were a way to ward off anyone who couldn't hack it here. They were a barrier to keep googlers away essentially, bu then… well Google said , "Aight." and people caved. I was apart of the crowd that said let the Pedos post as long as there's no CP, and they followed the rules, they were pretty strict about their threads….. at one point.. But, that crowd's gone now my man.

Won't find anyone who knew the Pedo's purpose left here anymore, and to be honest…. does it matter anymore?

I'm not a vol, just a browser with an opinion. I have yet to see BLM threads getting pruned. Is their any proof to these claims? Did you cap any bullshit bans, or mods being faggot sjws?

I'm not saying that you're lying, I just really haven't been seing that.

What is the little man doing nowadays? Haven't seen anything about him in ages.

Didn't cap it, but it happen. But like you said, doesnt matter aymmore

There were claims that we was dead

he

t. newfag

truly, only the ones prior to Jim era, are the real oldfags. All of the others are new

You must be a fucking Newtype.

Thats a shame, what disease was it that got him?

Ass cancer

big if true

Cancer apparentelly. Not the Holla Forums type of cancer. The real type kek

some old tripfags check up on this place from time to time. azazel was here two weeks ago but truthfully most of our active userbase is new inlcuding me tbh.

based Jim for getting rid of /hebe/ tbh.

How will pedos ever recover?
trick question: they won't!

t. pedo

Tbh i got here when HW was still in command. And was here during Jim take over. The difference is abysmal from one to another

fuck off tbh.
Pedos have feelings too

MODS

I came over during the Second Exodus, Browsed here during the Hotwheels saga, in the GG Arc before it went to shit. Gamer Gate Super Is fucking a shit show.

Somewhere around the line I stopped coming, came back 5 months ago into a fucking disaster. Kinda sad how deadish this place became.

This. Fucking hell, that made realize i miss the "Block your path" threads. And i hated those threads

yeah i saved some of his drawings he posted couple weeks ago. wonder if the thread he was in is still up

No, the first thing the new mods did was bump lock everything midget related or just delete the header post

got nuked.
i was talking to him and he seems alright bit diluted but alright.

go back to pgt, pedos

we refuse. This is our home. You get out, normie

whats a pgt

that was fast

thats the bullshit pedophobia Holla Forums has turned into now

What the hell is happening

daily cp dumps, one faggot spamming preztel girl for 3 months straight,daily pedo shitstorms/ discussions that would carry on to the next day and most importantly hex dealing with the horde of diaperfavs. was that not fun? was fun for me tbh.
cp dumps and pedo threads changed that but as soon as it was nuked the acticity dropped.

you too faggot

we 4chan now

KEK

It is posted on Holla Forums.

Ya did it Jim. Congrats.

you got me there, buddy

why is ban evasion allowed?

because im on a VPN

you have any proof its not just someone using that name

Because if it wasn't there wouldn't be any users at all.

this

Actually that isn't quite true.
There would be users, but the only people posting on it would be animefags.

no shit faggot

i hate those guys

One too many caramel macchiatos.

if pedos are the only thing that makes this site different from halfchan, then it can die tbh

tbh

was for

You must be that kind of person that wants the whole Interwebs to be a safe space. Even the onion. Fag detected. kys

C'mon user be reasonable. That's an endearing stomach that I could see myself kissing on.

dysnomia nigger likes this

t. CP spammer

new midgets tbh

and you must be the kind of narrow minded
pedo that thinks he can convince any non-pedo with this kind of "logic".

this. i'm an anti tbh

i can't disprove your accusations nor can ypu prove that i was the one spamming cp a 5 months ago but feel free to use me as the scapegoat because i can take the heat

nigga u getting b&

this

you think? That shit is staying because it fits the cucked narrative of the mods. Notice there is a loli, and yet no one does anything

no its just fact satan

checked

She was cuter when she was younger. I don't find her chubbiness cute at all as it's more an indication of sloth and conceit.

thats too bad

jordyns bf is half Indonesian so does that mean she is a riceburner

Is it really that serious? It's not like she's a human sphere, or even roly poly. She's just a little bit chubby dude. Cut her some slack.

oy vey, your geting b&

shes older then lexee

they dont delete jordyn

oh shit 17 year olds bannable now wtf rip me

They did at first this got a perma ban

firs time i posted her i got permab&

is jailbait allowed srs question tbh

no

17 is legal virtually anywhere though tbh

try posting a qt 14yo
see what hapens. Thats jailbaiit too

Posting a insta pic of a 16 year old got me perm banned from 1/2 chan.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

just post a 29yo asain woman it has the same effect on the mods

ox pls stop

ame will happen here

triggered much???

T. lh

Oh fuck I gotta go before they grab the pick axes.

anonymous

that tripcode

is 1st pic part of a set?

saved first pic tbh

that's CP

Prove it Normie

he is a pedo. So he knows

ban him tbh for being a pedo

you should be banned for being a lil bitch

im an anti tbh

today im a bitch tomorrow im a ##Removed_to_avoid_ban##

what did he mean by this?

He's such an enigma.

Chubby to me means lazy. Lazy means low effort. Low effort means she's not gonna spread ass.

What if she spreads pussy instead?

im an anti tbh

gud look for hitler tbh

this

t. pedo

checks out tbh

I'm not hex tbh

Yes thats how it works

Mods please go to sleep and/or KILL YOUR SELVES

havent seen 1st pic in a log time. 4th IS "WHEN THE CUNNYLINGUS IS LIT"

wasn't that great tbh

"milk". yeah thats how its called in the streets

my teen folder is shit nvm

another ban tbh

it's not too bad m80

MODS

t. censorkike

don't fool yourself of cause hes getting banned

but that's my line!

im an anti tbh

the last time i checked out alexa for 8 it said more people come here from reddit than what come from 4
that's why 8 is so cool

Yes we did.

aannnnnnd it got derailed

not its on topic now

this is the last time i open a jailbait thread. You guys ruin everything

Pedos were not the only thing that made Holla Forums different than 4chan. But they were the only thing that made us different that were also willing to stick around and put up with Dysnomia's bullshit. It makes little difference to your conclusion, however. It can, will, and is in the process of, dying. You will notice that the only thing keeping the posting numbers up now are the vols Dys has wrangled into service doing exactly what good vols should not be doing…participating on the board.

I've been working on a history of Holla Forums timeline, and what is striking abotu it is that whenever Dysnomia does something, anything, there is a flurry of activity for a week or two, and then a steep-drop off in which roughly a third of the active users depart. It is fascinating to see the regularity with which this happens.

This vol thing will be no different.

camren?

no, too young

yes, perfect post more

I like the third pic, what do you call that? post more if you can

Oh Sandra. She was stunning

meep meep pedos live in ghettos tbh

implying we are jews

please hurt yourself until you cant feel anymore

You are doing God's work hayop.

She is Ultra lewd, user

bump with tits and booties and techno music
youtube.com/watch?v=xdi3Cg2Uq1k

can confirm. migrated to tumblr.

this is decent thread for once

tell him to build the wall tbh

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ox go back to MK nigger

?, i found a flaw with the health care system usage of symbology , which helps to prove art is important to the human mind , so that is one flaw ,.

I am going to contribute to this thread, by posting this obligatory image.

you mean like this?

inb4 b&

i will assume my final form for her

and she is not 29. I think she is over 40 by now

Actually quite nice compared to the white succubus who get wrinkles by age 30 and progressively fatter by age 25.

You dont have that problem with lolis

she got boobs now, Shame

such a shame that this happens. fatties can't compete so they pass AOC laws

what? that's blaspheme! that was part of her appeal

checked and turbo-dropped

bump?

She's 47 now. Born in 1970.

obviously a mutt, so yea no.

user, technically she's a dirty spic. so yeah, still no

That image is from 2011.

too old tbh

i got CP banned for posting this 17 year old meanwhile OPs girl is 16 and showing way more.
mods truly are fucking worthless retards.

just blame everything on this guy

Oh shit, Jojo is 17? I just learned that I'm a pedophile. I guess I'll have to kill my self now, thanks user.

How many gallons of spooge have you wasted fapping over this child, you sick fuck?!

Squishy?

lol, nice effort

My peen

She's not pregnant.

She has Epicanthal folds.
She does have a fairly flat nasal bridge.
She has normal palpebral fissures.
Her ears are normal.
Her nose isn't upturned.
She has a clearly defined philtrum.
She has a normal sized upper lip.

Congrats on the single connection Dr. Dumbass.Using your same single thing in common I found another FAS person.

double? well her titties could be bigger