Trump catches niglet going for his wallet

So it begins, the attempts to steal his wealth in Michigan.
How will this play out in other states?
Should he just start cutting off the turdlets money stream now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.news.yahoo.com/39-little-miss-flint-is-all-1516706856230966.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got a source for that, OP?

waste

How about a source or some additional context?

well atleast trump doesnt go full creep mode like biden

he should take that nigglet in the back of his limo and teach her the value of a dollar if you know what I mean

He honestly looks like he wants to wash his hands.
HE'S OUR GUY

Someone should teach you the value of a bullet, scum.

calm down user, it doesn't count as racemixing if she's too young to get pregnant.

Someone should tie you to the hitch of their pickup truck and drive you across a gravel pit for five whole hours, then if you're still alive and conscious, drop a large boulder on your head and be done with it.

I am ashamed user
You should be too

Fuck you, you autistic nigger jew.

I gotta say, the CTR reference suprised me the most

Why the fuck is there a Trump pepe that looks like smithers claiming to be correcting the record? Shad isn't Holla Forums
He's a fucking dipshit who needs to have his hands chopped off.

He makes things to try to reach out to subcultures so he can get more fans and money. Like making pony and futa maybe this is his way to try to get Holla Forums fans? This thing he does lately is just drawing smut about whatever is popular (pokemon go, US elections, Overwatch) he does draw Nazi stuff too but it is jut to be 'edgy'.

Shad is a full blown degenerate.

I imagine the Shadman stuff will go over well at /r/the_donald

god dammit

Nah. They are a pretty toned down almost pozzed there. I know some posters here have positions of power there and use it for RP'ing people but it is still leddit.

Still no source or anything.

Lel

It's a picture taken of trump with a nigglet, the expression on her face is humorous because she's a nigglet and we're a bunch of racists…

god damn, this is why masturbators can be a plague to society

based shadman

pissing off everyone

8/10

This picture was all over facebook, but they had Obama on one side with her smiling and then this picture.

wtf i hate trump now

You don't expect a dog not to chase a ball. Poor kid was just acting on instinct.

It's just animal instinct. You can blame that sheboonlet about as much as you can blame a wild animal for doing what comes naturally. It's just in the nigger's nature to steal wallets.

Checked.
Although in this case, it's one of the rare occasions I won't say I find a look of fear in a black person arousing.

Even the degenerates have turned against Hilliary.
Victory now guarantee'd, that was her core voting base.

degenerate

WOULD YOU?

She lost the Shatman vote, how large is that demographic?

What happened to his sides?
He didn't lose them, he gained more

How big is leftypol again?

Tho this guy is prob next up for a suicide by nailgun to the back of the head. That bitch wont take kindly to this kinda shitlording.

Apparently she won some beauty contest and Trump wanted to get nigger vote by endorsing her, but she was too terrified of his pedo smell.

ca.news.yahoo.com/39-little-miss-flint-is-all-1516706856230966.html

I imagine there's fucking millions of degenerates, just look at your average Hillary voter online. The progressives love that shit.

nah she's just a nigger

you're onto something here m8

WUZ KANGS N SHIET

trashy meme for trashy people

Is that actually a niget? Bitch looks about 27.

CTR slide thread reported

The funny part is that Trumps has to grab and hold her wrist to force her to be in there, you'd think he would have gone for a happy pic.

Dude has a fist curled on the jacket seem, likely trying to keep it in place. Wire behind the ear puts him as security.

You can leave now jew.

tbh there's not much of a point to sex if you don't reproduce