Swedish government asks people to accept the new reality

First they tell you your country wont change
Then they tell you you will have to accept the change

Dont let this happen to your country. Countries that have fallen:

USA: 54% White, projected to be white minority in 2017

Germany: 76% german

Sweden: Basically Somalia

France: Africa in Europe

UK: Muslim cities and muslim mayor of capital.

Italy: Transitzone for hundreds of thousands of africans.

Greece: Basically a refugee camp.

Other urls found in this thread:

statsskuld.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
alaskamasjid.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians
huffingtonpost.com/entry/so-youre-about-to-become-a-minority_us_553011f0e4b04ebb92325daf
archive.is/88ntU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is "Nu-Sweden"?

Honestly I don't give a fuck about swedes anymore, if that's what they want then fine, be niggers you dumbfucks, I don't care, Slavs will inherit the Earth.

I don't think anyone cares about these idiots anymore.

And even still migrants are the least of our problems, not because of their numbers but because most of Italy considers niggers to be utter trash, even the poz'd media has a hard time trying to make them attractive or civilized.

The biggest issue right now is the covert invasion of the Chinese and the millions of muzzies that somehow keep on coming in and out of Libya and Egypt.

People dont realize how deep in the shit the white race is. No one is reacting and we have already past the point of no return. They are right, there is no way back. Even fighting is pointless at this stage of white genocide, the jew has won. We will never get our countries back, we are destined to perish as a race.

Chapeau, jews. You used our women against us and won.

Chinese are buying up big in Italy too? I shouldn't be surprised though.

Been holding onto these meme for a few days.

They should probably release this is arabic - or how will the "new swedes" understand otherwise?

Well they should accept the new reality. They should integrate with the new reality. They should adopt extremist ideologies. The should stockpile weapons and ammo. They should carry out attacks on their ideological adversaries.

This is true. Even if some larger force would wake up and start acting the outside forces would just bang him and the sheep will applaud it.

I used to be mad but if white people have no critical thinking skills left and allow themselves to be stupid zombies that consume media opinion as facts there is no point in even caring about such people because they are already lost.

White people has been defeated and what we are witnessing now are the last kicks of the horse.

Jews will rule the world and then become miserable too. Niggers will basically have worse life than now and muslims will be shit as always. Maybe asians will try to survive but their economy will get a blow.

In the end everyone will lose even the jews. They just dont realize it yet.

see

They are being safed 30 km off the Coast by Frontex. Otherwise none of these boats would ever make the 500 km cruise.

Maybe for you sven. I'm not about to give up like you though.

Case in point, 1999 Serbia.

So you are in the fight? How does that turn out for you? Are you having any impact? Oh wait, you hope Trump changes it? Dream on. There is no recovery from being a minority in a country. Its not like the shitskins and niggers stop breeding some day. They will have their majority and will simply vote out whites.
No amount of guns will save you or the white race. They will not let you live in white seggregated areas in your own country, they will push niggers and muds everywhere. And dont even think whites will get affirmative action or some other privilege niggers enjoy when they are in the minority.

I believe at around 30 or 20% they will just outright genocide white people. Maybe even 40% but that would be daring too much and pushing it.

Whites will get their rights taken from them one by one and will have decreasing living condition for a few decades and then they will meet their end. At that time government and army will be nonwhites and will just say them must do it for the greater good, karma, allah, racism, world peace or some other jewish stupid lie.

They will them that its the fault of whites, they already started the normalization process and it will radicalize once white people are minority and are feeling guilty, not having any means of fighting back.

Niggers are too stupid and the educational process and media will instill in them that its all whites fault and they will believe it of course. At this point it doesnt matter if there are 10-20% people redpilled. The process wont be stopped as we all know that most people will be sheep not philosophers.

Exactly what happened with America's immigration act of 1965. It was billed as an unimportant change that wouldn't radically change the complexion of the country. In fact immigration immediately starting shifting away from mostly Europeans towards mostly minority groups. I can remember reading Lawrence Auster (inb4 Jew) writing about the campaign for the 1965 act and how totally disingenuous it seemed.

That said, I think there's a law of unintended consequences too. Conservatism can mean staleness and stagnation (which is what the intellectually bankrupt mainstream of conservatism has been for decades), but on the other hand many institutions and moral conventions are adaptations which have organically sprouted up from a country's people and circumstances. Undermining or abolishing them produce a mess of follow-on effects that even the smartest ideologists and "experts" never thought about.

The Semites need to start kicking white people down harder and faster. If they were to wait a few centuries and slowly miscegenate whites they could have a chance. But since they have no self control, think they've already one, right at the beginning of the real struggle.

nice defeatism sven

When our welfare system has crashed, the sand niggers and alike will go to another country and suck its resources out.
No need to worry sverigevänner

Or they will get their aks and start shooting whitey because they get pay by the jew.

Really hoping there are some fucking Viking pure bloods left who rise up and take care of the problem.

First, the infiltrated cucked as fucked government that let the rapists in, and then the massive purge of said rapists.

Carolus Rex must return. Fight for your future, Sweden. Fuck's sake.

Arab countries aren't part of the West

Guys I need to know, how is Spain doing? I actually really like the culture and people there and I am planning to go there to sight see.

They're all nodding respectfully in my direction.

Pure D&C.

All over social media I keep seeing "fuck Europe, they deserve this". Its straight up propaganda. Just because people were born into indoctrination doesn't mean they deserve this fate. We need to help our allies. Losing western Europe to Islam is not a good thing.

It's just a shit commercial. I bet most Swedes laughed at it.

There is nothing to be done. Sure we don't deserve it, but the outcome will still be the same. The white race ends under the crippling effects of mass migration from niggers and shitskins. Our leaders are not willing to stop it, the people are not willing to rise against them, nothing can be done. When we realize that we will die, we will be looking down the barrel of a gun and some bix nood will pull the trigger.

There are enough bullets for everyone, the shitskins and the traitors.

I fear that one day the only place to see white culture will be a settlement in China where people come from miles around to see traditional European civilization. We will be pandas to be viewed.

nice mac

You're not white though, schlomo.

Obvious demoralization propaganda is obvious.

It's called mass deportation. You remove kebabs and niggers and, surprise, Sweden is what it once was.

I say kill them and let their blood nurture our holy soil.

Typical leftist rhetoric.

The government creates demographic facts by importing undesirables, then proclaims it was inevitable all along.

Ok. So what can we do to save it? Have a bunch of white babies?

We need a game plan. Though really we needed to act decades ago.

They will poison it. Better drop them in Israel. Make out of that shit country a massive grave.

Deport to where?
Unless somebody mans up, sticks dindus into cargo ships en masse and then just unloads them somewhere on the African coast, Europe will never see proper mass deportation. Too much bureaucracy, too many liberals inside of said bureaucracy (Remember the Left's "March through the Institutions"?), barely any infrastructure to work with.

a purge is really the only option now, but that's not happening

Exactly, you bet, but you really don't know how bad things really are.

Just give up, goy. Resistance is futile, lean forward into this sword.

That's right, with each month passing by, there are thousands of muds born in that country and the dumb idiots pretend they don't see it. They continue working in their slave jobs, paying taxes and obeying law, while the niggers sell drugs, weapons and molest kids - it's fucking crazy. I used to be stressed over their situation but not anymore, they don't care so I, who don't even live in their country won't stress either.

No, the system has been rigged to be that way. Any actual Swede trying the same shit that the dindus do every day - living off off gibs, raping, stealing, generally being subhuman - will result in him being fined into poverty and sent to jail.

But they can't pretend like nothing is happening and keep on going to work, sleep and repeat. What will happen let's say in five years? It will be a catastrophe.

That's because (((our leaders))) aren't ours, my dear onionpedo

Most do not pretend that everything is alright unless they're dyed-in-the-wool liberals, but they also can't do much about the situation because the rigid first world lifestyle doesn't allow for much proactivity.

Mahmoud and M'Bebe have ALL FUCKING DAY, EVERY DAY to work on making Europe an Islamic hellhole. Karl and Jerome have themselves and possibly their family to feed most of the time.

Either the country they came from, some isolated god forsaken island (Greenland would be almost ideal) or some failed state which may or may not have been bribed beforehand.

All you need is for the far right to take power. Infrastructure may be crappy at the moment but that can be fixed quickly especially if you enlist volunteers (and don't tell me millions of Europeans aren't yearning for just that) and/or utilize the military.

Also keep in mind that if deportation should fail then a civil war is likely which means that a large number of dindus and kebabs will return by themselves. Why? Because apart from some ISIS sleepers and the like, the vast majority of kebabs and dindus came to Europe (or the West more generally) to live as comfortably as possible with the least amount of effort as possible.

This is exactly the message they're trying to convey and sadly some ITT are falling for it.

Decades ago most of the people here were probably toddlers.
If it's any consolation, hard times make the strongest of men. The weak will either die off or know their place.

The long term plan to restore order would be to get involved in politics to try and appeal to the masses directly, or through business where several people with large amounts of money could have a positive effect. If you can control the media, you can guide the people.
The unfortunate thing about those ideas are that they are most likely too long to have an effect - it might take a decade to be successful in politics or business.

Short term goals would probably revolve around finding people on the same page as you, training to get yourself in a physically fit state, maybe stockpiling some food/lighters/alcohol/ect and generally trying to be prepared for what may come. If it's a quick collapse that comes, you'd be ready for it.

I guess it all comes down to how quickly society is going to collapse - whether it's through current day policies staying the course, or brought on by those demanding immediate change.

Oh, moshe. Do you ever learn?

Without whites to steal money from, the jew has none. What they're doing is shitting in their own food, but what else to expect from jews?

Chill out. That video is demoralisation propaganda. Europe is still over 90% European. The same thing is happening to every white country except the East because they won't put up with that shit. Nationalism will take over across Europe like a sudden and rapid chain reaction because every country is experiencing the same problem that's causing the reaction. There might be a couple cuck holdouts but they'll be pressured to flip too.

The reason why the Swedish government feels the need to desperately push out Anti-Swede propaganda is because things aren't going as smoothly as they want it to go.

What I am still not understanding is how a small shithole like Seria is causing all these issues… I think there importing more then just "warzone" rapefugeese… Oh damn, I forgot, they are… Any shitsking crying "gimmiedats" is getting a "freepass" despite what area there coming from…
And why is the EU taking in people from outside these "warzones"?
"Because there shitskins who need to leech off are tit because of whiteguilt"
Well now… I see the "western world" of the "EU" is turely the most cucked shit on earth and should be glassed along with the kikes and shitskin spawning ground.

They already are spics arn't white despite what the government says. Its very rare to see other actual whites in the US

It's a kike Company, not the shitty government, not the Swedish fucking people.
Look at the fucking dislikes

You retarded jew-loving Americans act as if Sweden is made up of thirty people

Fucking hypocracy too because you all whine about how all the bullshit the USA pulls is jews and how not to blame Americans Boo fucking hoo.

Oh right op didn't even link the Youtube, can't risk people catching on to the disinfo or är the likes/dislikes or comments, op is a fucking kike

Gas yourself black pillers and defeatists

You seem upset.

This.

I'm so tired of idiots saying X european country is cucked or has some cucked mindset.
Especially if it comes from Americans. They're atleast if not more cucked demographically, and is basically a nation of philo-semites.
Do I blame the average euro-american though? No. It's the subversive nature of the jew.

but ~90% european

The majority of immigrants germany had before 2014 were europeans. Of course these numbers will have changed with the addition of 1,3 million refugees. But in alot of places germany is still incredibly white. Probably because germany never had the whole colonial guilt trip France, Italy and Britian had to endure.
Aside from a million turks that settled in west germany the country used to be fairly spared from large scale immigration untill the 2000s

So yes Germany is probably changing the fastest of all major european countries but overall it started way later than the rest and is probably still in a better condition ethnically. It might not stay that way for long though.

Understandably

This is just a desperate propaganda push. Public opinion is shifting against the cultural Marxists more and more. this is Baghdad Bob level of propaganda.

link please

Name one. Protip: Bradford is not a Muslim-majority city.

This came into being just after our government installed a "minister of equality" with a budget of about $127 000 000. Their twitter account is @IMsweden and they post with #detnyalandet (the new land/country) shitposting and redpilling using that hashtag would be greatly appreciated.
Praise kek.

luton

oy vey, I guess all is lost
going to kill myself brb

So the shitskins will just chimpout on squad rampage through towns stealing, murdering and burning everything for supplies. This is what the jews want and whites will be jew in numbers to defend because I would bet only like 10% of them would be able to kill and do something productive nowadays.

Fucking hell, i'm glad i'm not a little pussy

Well fuck…
We're all in fucking debt, and countries pour money into this shit.
Debt=control
And who're we indebted to
This is some next level jewry.

Defeat is a state of mind

Lefty tears make me hard.

The thought of stringing up race traitors makes me even harder.

Lefties don't know what's coming. There's a way back, alright.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

yeah, we're in deep shit, loaning money to fund degenerete social experiments. It's still manageable but there's two years until the next election. statsskuld.com/

Personality has a role too, some people give up more easily thanks to some planetary positions, as a novice astrologist i tell you that our tendencies are set at birth, our role is to hone them.
You can know a person better than they know themselves thanks to birth charts

nothing is inevitable in europe
compare that to something that was inevitable like the conquest of america from the indians, in the 17th century the small eastern coast colonial region had more people, industrial output and magic levels of technology compared to the whole rest of the continent, manifest destiny could not be opposed

see europe nowadays the human waste of muslim societies gets imported and supported on tax money, the yare not outcompeting the natives in anything
sweden in particular is already going in sizeable debt and has a housing crisis with the current level of immigrants, when and it wont be long the whole economic house of cards collapses sweden will return to what it once was a winterhellscape for 9 months per year. all the current invaders will try to leave on their own accord but find no refuge
just so you now northern europe is too far north even for med peoples to live there longterm without many medical supplements, these shitskins will just dissappear over the course of next century
prior to the modern age there were no shitskins above the alps and that is where we are heading again
for europe south of france is the only real battleground

Jews subverted Sweden through the media and a few choice politicians. The Swedish people was more trusting than any other, and thus it accepted this subversion as it's own innate nature. The Jews suggested to Sweden that it commit cultural and racial suicide, because the Jews are multi-cultural, multiracial genocidal schemers who toy with other people's lives. Sweden accepted this as it's own innate nature.

Now… there will be war. 'Swedes' will be fighting Swedes. It is moving along just as anticipated by the Jews. The caused this conflict, and they are happy about it. The true Swedish people will retreat and wonder what the fuck happened. Some will remember their nature and fight.

The current generation of Swedes will die out, never being able to fully grasp what has happened to them because of their internal moral injunction against being evil, but the next generation, those that are being born from here on, will grow up having to fight for their right to be themselves in their own homeland. Sweden will change into a battleground. I wonder if they will know that their true enemy, as it is in all Western nations, is the Jews.

It is our duty to make sure they know their true history, how they got to where they are, and how they can redeem themselves in their enemies blood.

And once again, a torfag upholds the proud tradition of never saying anything useful or productive, ever.

People should respond by killing the traitors in government and the jews that have orchestrated the invasion.

Exactly. We are trying to SAVE these people, not harm them.

There used to be a joke

Now it's reality. They are literally telling Swedes to give up their way of life.
This is madness, and nonody seems to see it.

is this cunt still alive?

Yeah.
I'm pretty sure she was even too extreme for Twitter. I know she was banned at one point, and I can't seem to find her twitter anymore. She wasn't subtle at all about her end goal either - she tweeted hashtags like #endwhitepeople #openbordersforeurope #refugeeswelcome #standbyisrael as well as completely refusing to acknowledge the existence of Palestine.

Her and one of those Bilderberg cunts (the paddy/heeb one) are blatantly anti-white, I don't know how they can remain in any position of authority -actually I can, they're god's chosen after all

Yeah, she had some pretty significant influence until recently. Now she's flying under the radar

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
(not embed because brit/pol/)

It's not our problem. Just give out a national warning to every non-european. If you're not out of the country before this month, you're to be considered as illegal and therefor will be detained and dropped off at a random shore.

Liberals can suck cuck, they are naturally cucks and thus will only bitch and moan.

They were forced to delete comments and likes/dislikes, that should tell you the clusterfuck it was

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

WRONG

dubs confirm defeatists BTFO

Kek, stupid eurocucks keep changing the number, just like a fucking kike.
stay jealous that we still have 99% white farming towns, europeons

If someone is totally bent on committing suicide, there really isn't much someone else can do to stop them. Sweden doesn't value itself at all any more, and is killing itself.

Those dumb anti-Trump bitches really must like getting raped.

Every white country has those, except in Europe they're 100% white.

Even as a Swede I have no interest in saving or helping those that would willingly leap off of a cliff for some brief sense of deluded moral superiority.

Not when I can band together and help those willing to build and sustain European civilization.

The traitors will turn tail and beg for us to take them in once the hell of their new reality settles in. At that point, the question becomes, do you let the weak poison the well of the strong?

Not for long

I have always been of the idea of build a fence and set up MG nests, then shoot them as they crawl back and beg for mercy.

Funny how even after 2015 we are still more "hahwhite" than you are, mutt.
Probably something to do with pic related.

Good luck raising your daughter.

take the (((blackpill)))

Here in the states it is becoming increasingly impossible to escape the "diversity"

This picture was taken on a friday at 7pm at a grocery store (a regular supermarket, not a ghetto lotto/blunts/40's place) in the Adirondacks of northern NY state, a very rural, presumably "white" area.

from my OP

Here's the thing, these aren't your standard issue american dindu, there's are black fucking out of africa, don't-speak-english, african double ni–ers.
So we sketch out of that store fast, get back to Plattsburgh and go to our usual supermarket, and wtf do we see in there, but the same sketchy scene - pic related.
Also, but not pictured, some creepy middle aged bill cosby looking tranny with a gigantic +10 hairweave lurking by the restrooms.

"Angery", does not even begin to describe…

Do any of you have any idea what the meaning of this is? Are these simply the Northern NY version of mexican workers? Are they refugees just shipped up here cashing their gibs? I'm a little freaked out right now and we're about ready to start rahowa, so if anyone can help me frame what I just witnessed tonight please do.

also, somali refugees didnu nuffin at the Mall of America yesterday

There is literally nowhere to run to when we are being culturally enriched from the remote corners of mountain NY to Minnesota (which should be among the whitest states)

Obama's HUD has spent millions building a database of zip code by zipcode racial make ups from census data. They use this system to target housing and relocation to equally spread the enrichment.

Connecting census data to HUD has been their most effective tool to end "white" towns.

Thats why you see programs bringing in rapefugee's in to places they wouldn't naturally end up in. Like AK and ME getting totally flooded. Africans fed and kept warm in the cold with your tax dollars.

What about Alaska or somewhere in northern Canada?

holy fuck what do we do about this??

just to link my posts together, not samefagging

we have IDs, retard

Being enriched as we speak.
alaskamasjid.com/

Implying Sweden is now official an Arab country
:^)

yeah sorry I'm a little worked up about this and forgot my Holla Forums ettiquette

JFC!

Jesus Christ, that's worse than I thought, I thought the shitskins can't survive without a strong sun.

I dont know what to do about it. Its almost imposiable to end federal programs once they are started. The data is out there now. You see jew lawyers using it now to sue municipalities for not practicing "equality" in school funding and housing..

wherever you came from, you need to go back

Operation Fuel(tm) keeps their free HUD Section8 housing at a nice 85deg wile white Alaskans/Mainers struggle to afford oil just to keep their homes at 55deg in the winter.

Sauce on this?

4edgy6me

As long as there is more than 1 million white people we can come back from anything.

In case anyone is wondering whats going on here in "white" Maine…

There will be a great war in Sweden! Fucking Great, been waiting for an opportunity to shed blood and meetup with my ancestors in Valhalla.

How do you get back from a situation, when your daughters get put in a classroom full of niggers? I think that the only chance is to move to Russia or some remote location, big cities are dead.

Another school year begins.

Out of all countries why did Sweden become the one to be ultra cucked?

Like they were neutral in terms of everything since forever, and they are landlocked other than the baltic sea

Why is Sweden like one giant trash dump for all this shit?

Fuck I hate somalis so much. They are in every fucking nordic country and apparently every Northern State too.

SWEDEN YES

They would never have came here on their own. Its been Obama's HUD working with (((catholic)) churches to bring them here. Once they got a foothold and reached a critical mass it was game over. 1 family imports 10 other families and they settle here because they know each other. And with the native white population being so small it really only took a few years for them to take over.

The perfect target for HUD is the economically depressed white ex-mill towns. Those towns are dependent on State/Fed money so the fed has total power over them. And the housing stock is cheap so they take it over in bulk.

Daily reminder that defeatists deserve rope. Our ancestors have faced worse odds before, we'll be fine.

You gain nothing by doing the latter and you would double down by eliminating the realists. You're a literal retard.

anyone calling a realist a defeatist when it is clearly founded deserves the rope

Because up until the 70's and the influx of the yugoslavian-immigrants, Sweden was basically a nat-soc-nation. The prime-minister back in the 60's said about the race-riots in America "Thank god we got a homogenous nation".

But slowly but surely they infiltrated the academia, the media got bought out and became jewish, the politicians became career-politicians who is in it for life and cares more about profit and their own social connections than the sake of the swedish people and the country.

And, most of the lunacies is things from the media. Imagine if every journalist/media-person on a national/semi-national level lived in Brooklyn, that's the way it is in Sweden. They live in a little incestous bubble and they are all communists, because they can fucking afford it.

Defaitists are the first ones to get shot in the trenches. Why? Because they could make you lose a war with that mentality, it spreads like cancer.

do they force the white kids to sit in back?

Realists have vastly superior risk assessment ensuring long-term survival over short-term stupidity. A better analogy would be calling the doctors doing triage on the battlefield the defeatists in your stupid ass logic.

Scandinavians are natural cucks. Why do think Minnesota is so fucking pozzed?

Sweden got a bunch of jews after WWII who now control most of their institutions.

Scandinavians are more prone to pathological altruism (or perhaps they more so than most want to be a "good" member of society, which allows them to be subverted into pathological altruism). Which makes them more susceptible to leftists dogmas and rhetoric.

Between all the defeatists, traitors, and the muds themselves, we've got a lot of cleaning up to do.

Fuck off defeatist scum.

We don't ignore reality.

WE FIGHT TO CREATE A BETTER REALITY

Greatness is never achieved through pathetic whimpering and mewling such as yours.

IT IS FORGED IN THE FIRES OF CONFLICT AND ADVERSITY

With relentless determination and unshakable resolve, to fight for what is right and do what must be done. Against all odds and naysayers. To manifest into reality our vision of a better a future.

You crawl into your little hole of self-pity.

We will fight on with iron will to either emerge victorious, or go out with the glory of fighting to the bitter end.

Either way, there will be no room for your kind in what is to come.

I dont know. I am not in school.
There may not be any white kids in next year's kindergarten class at this rate.

The Somali's take over and get their way because they act as one solid organized block.

The whites here are totally scared to do or say anything about it. They turn their backs on anyone that speaks out about it and call him a racist.We didn't do anything when it started happening and just kept our heads in the clouds. And now its to late.

I go down to Boston or Connecticut and the whites there are relatively redpilled because they have been dealing with dindu's for years. Up here in Maine its Sweden-tier cucked. Mainers don't know any better and cant understand that illiterate mulsim 3rd worlders have different completely values then they do.

I was reading about the same shit starting to happen in Vermont. Well organized and funded federal refugee programs rolling in and dumping 1000 africans in small VT town. The (((Catholic))) church is their beachhead once again..

Daily reminder that the future belongs to those who show up.

Yes, things are bad, but we can come back from this. It'll require sweat and blood and tears and bitter work, but it can be done.

The second you give up, is the second we lose.

Uhhh….. citation needed

this doubles dubs give me hope

Dubs says yes.

yes sweden is officially arab now.

I agree. We should create a future where the Islamic faith has been completely eradicated.

subtitles possible?

He wasn't samefagging, he was adding on to his posts. Continuing where he left off.

t. Michael "Not a Jew" Shekelstein

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Lord Jesus Christ. Why Did we do this to ourselves?

I'm convinced that welfare states can only ever work on monocultures, and only when the social pressure is for the average person not to be a NEET and contribute to society.

The moment the gibs stop, so does mass immigration.

implying btw that these are not good things, the situation has progressed as far as it did because most productive people and the lower elite where insulated from the effects of their own policies
only poor whites had to live next to immigrants

now the love is being spread all around and it will only harden society into our viewpoints
the fact that the lower (read non kike) elite think they can be safe in their gated communities is laughable, a whole country can put up a barrier, but a single community with minimum wage rent-a-cops isn't going to be able to defend against even a medium sized dindu pack
if that wasn't enough, now also the productive classes that actually make the world go around are being impacted hard, if little middle class jimmy spend his entire youth in nigger infested classes, do you think he will have the personality left to complete higher education, we will start seeing severe shortages in real skilled profession soon at this rate and with that falls the curtain over the kike world order
it was unstable from the start

look at those muzzies' faces. They know they shouldn't trust that old jew trying to indoctrinate them

MAXIMUM THE DEFEATISM

they don't need to speak english to know that you should never trust a jew!

most mudslimes are illiterate

It's in the Swedes' DNA to be obedient to the State, much more than any other European people. They naturally

Read "Sweden, the new totalitarians". It's a book from 1971 that explains in detail how Swedes are so naturally inclined to listen to what they are told to do by the State.

They're a nation of sheep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians

SVERIGE JA!

Sweden, y u not deport criminal asylum seekers back to Israel? :/

Whenever you get upset about the whole thing, just remember, if we lose, all the cucks and enriches will be the ones who have to live in the nightmare as the good ones will already be gone. And those same people importing them will eventually be "depopulated" by the 1% who plan to reduce population to under 500 million anyway. Their kids are the ones that will take the brain damaging fluoride ect. They will get their judgement either way.

Just stand tall, speak the truth, don't be afraid, time does not exist, if our fate is set in stone, remember you are just playing a part, play it fully and leave the rest up to God.

Fresh OC

That's what is the absolute worst, a true crime against humanity. When whites finally do overthrow their oppressive regimes and start fighting for their right to exist, there will be some large outside force ready to 'intervene'.

It's fucking disgusting.

Its gonna be ok bros.

Unless you take your country back and put power back in the hands of men you'll just be breeding for a meat grinder.

We will go to war.

No wonder ((they)) freak out when a group of people that think outside their (((teachings and social norms))) in the Era of Information and deconstruct what is told, even if they are mostly a bunch of social outcasts, since it wasnt part of their (((plans))).

Thats a good point, we already have a lot of pozzed whites already.

And Mexico shall pay for it!

Bump.

I don't get these people either. They're so fucknig stupid they make me sick.

So what do you guys think is the answer? Mass deportation? Or genocide? It'd be best if we didn't have to fall back on the latter, but I doubt these fucks that are ruining our countries and dooming our people will leave willingly.

Nothing wrong with that

Fucking bitch, she deserves to be introduced to reality.

I think genocide AND deportation is the most likely positive scenario. Both can come first. Either NatSocs take over and offer deportation as a choice or the RWDS start fighting back and genocide before cowardly shitskins flee back to their homeland.

Genocide the traitors. You can do whatever you want with their pets.

i want to introduce Shimakaze to reality!

I know that kind of feeling all too well.

$0.05 shekels have been added to your account. You have reached your mid shift shitpost quota, you may now enjoy the 5 minute smoke break offered by our generous HR department :^)

five by five

We've been in the pipe for a while user and we just started hitting the chop.

Get used to squalor and violence, goyim. Americans did. So can you.

What the fuck does it mean to be a Swede if literally anyone can be a Swede? And why is it so much to ask that immigrants integrate into their host countries, as opposed to the other way around? WHY, WHAT, WHY?

golden one said the reason sweden is cucked way more than norway (even though they are genetically identical) is that swedes had the guilt complex pushed on them hard as they had helped out the nazis in ww2, unlike norway who was invaded by them.

I fucking wish is wasn't a joke

shills

no pressure in that paper chamber m8

it would just pop and fizzle

s' doing ok.

t.Spaniard

We're going to need to purge Europe, bit by bit. Politicians, cucks and non-whites need to disappear.

You just need to start with a single square mile.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS
___..___
| .__))__|
| | / / ||
| |/ / ||
| | / ||.-''.
| |/ |/ _ \
| | || `/,| ← Race Traitor
| | (\\`_.'
| | .-`–'.
| | /Y . . Y\
| | // | | \\
| | // | . | \\
| | ') | | (`
| | ||'||
| | || ||
| | || ||
| | || ||
| | / | | \
""""""""""|_`-' `-' |"""|
|"|"""""""\ \ '"|"|
| | \ \ | |
: : \ \ : :
. . `' . .

That's an extra hour in the oven for you, Schlomo.

source?

reported for defeatism.

Until the last of us has fallen the game is till on.

why is she floating above the steps?

Italy is still 92% white in the north and center, that's far more than any other "white" country.
It's funny because a few years ago these people were joking about "are Italians white" and now they'll be a minority in a few years.
Also Italy is the only country other than a few others (Hungary, Croatia and other slavs) where Fascism is both accepted and trendy (about 35% of votes if you don't count M5S, which has many "closet" fascists as well).

If Hillary wins you're all going to be a minority in your homelands before her second term is over.
I suggest you prepare yourself to moving over here because Italy is currently the richest country among pro-white/fascism countries.

But defeat IS the way white people always got victories.
Nazis came out of reaction to the biggest crysis Germany ever faced, fascists too.
Fascism REQUIRES an emergency situation.
You have no idea how much these problems are setting us up to take power.

The one weakness of whites is that once we are prosperous we give in to our vices and "generosity" (which is really just another vice, pride).
The reason we got in this situation is that whites haven't been in danger for too many decades, most whites don't even know what a water filter is, they can't hunt, they wouldn't live a week in a forest without anything.

The jews exploited these vices. This is why we kill jews when we get mad, because they are the main sources of the vices that ruin our civilization.

Infiltrate these organizations and start making lists.

that kinda makes sense, considering how Denmark shipped most of their juden to Sweden during the german occupation.

Always the first post. Always.

Because of Sweden, Jews got 'J' stamped in their passports

(((swedish government)))

what the fuck are these swedes doing? do they want to get nuked when they have the fucking sharia law in the middle of europe?? because that's what's going to happen here!!!
fucking… idiots!! one can be too liberal, you know!! wake the fuck up you cucks!!!

we have more white population in pure numbers than ever before. All we have to do is kill off every last subhuman and we can find utopia. Even after rope for all the shitlibs we will still have more white population in raw numbers.

And like no other time in history, we have the guns to do so. First we purge our homelands of the invaders, to have a safe base of operations where our women and children are safe from guerrilla tactics, and then we pursue them in their own lands. They can not just waltz in here, ruin our nation, slaughter our citizens, and then get a free boatride home. That is literally zero loss for them compared to if they never came at all. There need to be consequences. We need to march upon the dark lands and extinguish the subhumans for good. Then we TAKE those lands and find economic prosperity again. It will be a golden age to last a thousand years.

Disgusting propaganda piece that ended up educating America for death.

Here is a quick translation:

"Barbarism isnt the only trait of Swedish culture but it still is there, in that you are right Reifeldt (the last PM of Sweden), and we will wake up that barbarism once more. You will see our pure-swedish barbarism, worse still than anything before seen on this earth!

When the barbarians; we, you, will march through our streets and our marketplaces. Through our cities and countryside, and our enemies will shake with fear. And when the storm finally has settled we will no longer need to sing of glory days past for we shall live in days of glory, in a swedish Sweden, for Sweden remains Swedish!

Hail victory!"

He's right, you screwed the analogy up

Fuck off demoralizer

TFW there are literally millions and millions of white people all around the world just as angry as we are

TFW when you realize that backing all whites around the world into a corner will only force them to lash out like never seen before

TFW you realize that the NSDAP was only a glimpse of whats to come

that bitch got WRECKED on google search results hahahaha

she probably searched herself and had a whole nudda shoah

DA GOYIM KNOW!!!

This whole thread is blackpill. Muslims run just as quick once the tables are turned and you have back just a little bit of power - and you already have in coming back into your grasp now. Making these brown cunts run in easier than you think.

Brown people and jews: we are coming at you from two directions: political/cultural power and from the streets. Soon you won't be safe anywhere including africa, the entire middle east, or China. Or poo in the loo. ew.

I say we throw the entire nuclear arsenal at all the non white countries to clear them out once trump is elected on consultation with putin.

Ship out anyone we can, shoot anyone we can't. Use every option avaliable to us to ensure victory, and every option available afterwards to preserve it.

If we need to conquer the entire planet for real this time, full blooded exterminatus, then we will do it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was just pricing property up there

why is it so inexpensive? other than Somalis, what is the catch?

uwotm8? That IS the catch. Literally no one wants to live near niggers. That's why all the rappers who make it big gtfo of the nigger-infested shitholes they came from and go live in gated communities.

Fuck yes, I want to see this happen. Imagine the US and Russia allied, retaining only 1/3rd of their current nuclear arsenals for deterance/defensive/retaliatory strikes, and taking out the entire islamic world with the other 2/3rds.
niggers can't deal with cold climates, bring on the winter

Switzerland reporting
All of this defeatism in this thread saddens and angers me.
We must not forget what swedebro said earlier.
This is not government stuff, it was funded by a jew company. People are starting to realise that there is not a refugee crisis but an invasion going on.
All you can do is prepare yourself. Get fit, if you are not. Get armed. Get educated.
Think of it like being a sleeper agent. You wake up once you will be called.
And you will be called. We all will.
Sieg Heil

You sure they can't get enough from modern farmed food? Carrots have vitamin d.

It was well outside the city think hunting camps with good acreage

We just need to wipe out their nuclear deterrence/have strong enough intel to know the local of all non white nuclear subs and we should be right mate. The rest is just a few shots to show the natives whose boss.

portugal, poland, and a few others would like a word with you

That "large outside force" is mostly (((USA))). Once it breaks down into civil war, kikes will have no way anymore to stop white insurrections in other countries.

THIS
The pets are only a symptom. They are not dangerous without the pozzed system that enables them.

What kind of question is that? Are you a RACIST? I surely hope so.

Feed your fury,
Feel your hate,
Elevate your mental state.

Literally everywhere else says 2040, including the Census Bureau.

Heil'd. Get ready lads.

The earlier dates probably signify a certain age group. Like, we've already broken under 50% for newborns.

While looking up statistics, l found this horse shit by some cuck nu-male on HuffPost. It's a fucking "training video" for how whites should behave in a minority setting.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/so-youre-about-to-become-a-minority_us_553011f0e4b04ebb92325daf

archive.is/88ntU

Varg doesn't play live shows there, thus property values go down.

#thotgenocide