Why is Japan so fucking bas-

Why is Japan so fucking bas-

After your civilization reaches the top, you sink into depravity. Happened to whites. Now happening to Japs.

Only cuckime fags worship japan

wow I've never saw an youtube e-celeb dressed as a woman for a video, nice find OP!

Guess wee wuz kings was right after all, considering their current state of depravity.

Why do all japs look the same regardless gender?

Why can't you finish your sentences and words?
Can't say the word "suck"? Are you afraid you will be grounded by your mom and won't be able to watch the TV?
What a cuck!

why you posting some guy thats not even as buff as a real female japanese wrestler?

would kill self until reincarnated as a jap and then spend years getting perfect body just so I can sex her/10

I only like nattys, sorry.

I want her to bully me.

Her little shrimp jappo legs make her look even more funny

shes all natural

It's a good thing the population decline in Japan basically means all these degenerates die off and only the good, upstanding families live on. There aren't many of them in Japan, but they still need to die for the sake of their country.

Gains are easy when you're short like that.

Still got a nice body. Face could be better

Rin Nakai thread confirmed!

I didn't realize liking muscle had a name: sthenolagnia. Now I can put a name to my fetish.

too much for me

She's the only female bodybuilder I've ever seen that still looks pretty and feminine with all that muscle.

I want to do unspeakable things to her.

YOU WILL TRY

Cute face, but her tan is too dark and her chest is too muscular. She looks too masculine, in my opinion. Yulia doesn't build her chest so much that her tits look like growths on her pecs.

shit fetish, but not as bad as scat

Fucking disgusting thread. You're all low test fags.

lol go back to your /bbw/ board faggot

I thought it was called: being a faggot