Who Netflix is gonna cast as Geralt for their Witcher TV Show? How can you do a better Geralt than this guy?

Who Netflix is gonna cast as Geralt for their Witcher TV Show? How can you do a better Geralt than this guy?

Idris Elba.

Truly the only possible choice.

#MakeGeraltBlackAgain

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is the only answer.

John Boyega, our boy.

Trips confirm Triss is gonna get blacked.

Netflix is gonna be burned to ground by Angry poles if they pull that kind of shit. You don't fuck around with the Witcher.

Yes, please! Im not even joking!

say no more fam.

I'm not racist, but if they make a fucking dirty nigger play Geralt I will lose what ever shit I have left.

tell me, why does he wears the mustache?

no attractive men cared who he was until he put on the 'stache

Yeah he looks pretty cool. I heard the show is garbage though.

No, it was comfy.

I almost read his name as Digimon Hounsou. The way they worded it, it seems that blacks are an experiment gone wrong. I'd be for it if Geralt started out white but because of the mutagens, he literally gets blacked.

Not like Netflix is known for faithful adaptations. If it's going to be a mess, be a complete mess and go all the way. I might get some enjoyment out of it and a few laughs.

There was a perfect man for the role, but he's dead.

IDRIS

We want a black buck, not a black cuck.

They should get the Wikileaks guy.

Well, people here have called him that before.
I think it's also how his name is pronounced.

It's comfy and it's good if you want to learn Polish.

So, are the books any good?

I played The Witcher 3, and the story seemed like generic shit for the most part, with too much magic teleporting princess whose name I forget, and who was a total brat that I let die with no remorse. The expansions were marginally better in terms of plot, though. I figure that the source material might be better.

I heard that Geralt is a total pussywhipped cuck in them, though.

They're good, the story is solid and I don't see what you mean by cuck. He's maybe a bit less Hollywoodish and grimer. However I read them in French and the translation was alright. Heard some complaining about the English translation so I don't know. It's a polish thing and in the books and in the game, you have some references to Polish litterature and culture or Slavic mythology in general.

Also

You went full retard.

last wish and sword of doubt are great, rest are eh to okay. Blood of elves for example felt like nothing happened in it. Or was it baptism in fire? the one where gerealt meets regis. Later books were bit of disappointment after the first two.

I only read the first two books. They are short stories with little connections meant to introduce the different characters.

In one of these stories, a fire demon is attacking a city, and Jeneffer, the unsufferable bitch Geralt is after is tasked with killing it. When Geralt learns of this he is scared she is going to get herself killed and goes after her. Hilarity ensues as stronk sorceryr womyn Jeneffyr battles the demon and is about to kill it several times, only for Geralt to get in the way or need rescue. Eventually the demon flees and Jeneffer scolds Geralt for thinking she needed his help. Stupid men amirite?

In the second sotry he goes to a city where a famous mage lives. Just like Geralt, the mage wants to fuck this Jeneffer cunt but she cucks him. So Geralt decides he will duel him to death to prove his manliness. Fuck yeah, why not. On his way he thinks "fighting with swords someone who doesnt have any is unfair, I will use only my hands". So he arrives at the duel willing himself to be killed, only to see the cuck #2 holding a sword: he says fighting with spells someone who doesnt know any is unfair. Eventually they both accept they both just want to get killed in Jeneffer's name by the other cuck since they will never have her love. In the end they don't fight and just go back to their respective cucksheds.

Most other stories followed this system where Geralt barely kills some no-name monster only to get rekt by some major character, see him " rescuing" Ciri from the nymphs and getting humilliated left and right in the process… I don't know user, for some reason I never got around reading the other books.

Geralt is a beta pussy in the books
He lets that huge cunt yen bully him all the time
And ciri is a all powerful Mary sue carpet muncher who despite being "The lady of space and time" gets her lame ass raped like 5 times
The games are better the books

How they will make a show where the author didn't wanted to put any nigger on it?

They sell it as "slavic", so totally not white and put traders, mercenaries and prostitutes from Zerrikania everywhere.

Seeing as how you skipped 1 its not surprising that you couldnt appreciate the story, you dont even know the characters and why you do the things you do. 1 is also the best and faggots will disagree because the game is rough around the edges. Better a rough diamond than a polished piece of shit

1 had shit-tier gameplay, the horrible combat and fetch-quest backtracking killed it. not to mention the loading times.

It was still better than the combat in 2, and don't even get me started on awful interface that 2 had.

Yeah, all of the games are awful. Just like the books are, even for generic 90s fantasy garbage.