What's up freak bitches?

What's up freak bitches?

Cuckchan called, they want their spam back.

This joker has gotten so high that the shallow insights I had when I was a teenager are profound to him.

Yes I know we're all just dots on a speck in the universe. I didn't need to be high to know that, I just watched COSMOS. What has he ever said that was funny, or even original?

"sucking cocks is not gay"

-Joe Rogan

"I respect Hillary Clinton. She's a baddass. She's like our Putin"
- Joe Rogan

Jamie pull that up

Joe is two faced. He'll say anything to keep his guests going. Don't take his word for shit. All he cares about is weed, MMA and exploring new stuff

He's repeatedly shit on past guests to appease ones that are on his show at the time.

Joe has two triggers: Say something negative about Weed, say you're Christian, specifically Catholic.

Those are the two topics I've seen derail entire interviews before.

DUDE WEED LMAO

weed is the biggest trigger of them all for Joe

sounds like isolation tank envy tbh bro. U even float?

How tall is he again? I can't remember.

3'11 or something like that. Height is not a big deal bro, being healthy as fuck is.

we're all the same race in the isolation chamber tbh

I love how no one cares that he's this fucking guy for the Millennials.

Millennial here, who's that?

Joe Piscopo.
Unfunny bodybuilder who was on SNL for a season and does shit-tier stand up like Rogan.

being healthy as fuck is essential for everyone except my high-functioning alcoholic friends. Those guys are a blast.

Why is Joe Rogan so amazing? Imagine what a loss it would be to reality if he did not exist.

Why did Joe go bad? And why did it occur with him getting ripped as fuck??

Can you say you're healthy as fuck, when your balls is shriveled up?

Is this part of the initiations for the Lollipop guild?

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but only as an ironic in-joke between two otherwise-heterosexual men, not like some kinda faggy San Fran queer that would actually enjoy sucking another man's cock*