CNN

CNN BTFOS TRUMP AGAIN WHEN HE TRIES TO RELAY UNCONFIRMED EVIDENCE AT HIS RALLY REGARDING THE NYC BOMB

All news outlets are reporting on it like crazy.

When is it ever a bad idea, when something explodes, to treat it as anything other than a bomb?

fuck, do some work and don't be such a lazy shill, you're not getting paid 0.0001 an hour for nothing.

sage

there's already a thread about the bombing. And yeah, it was a bombing.

quit shilling CNN garbage, no one cares

Was this before or after the second bomb was confirmed to be a pressure cooker?

Also sage because happening thread is where this belongs.

Really op?

This is why your wife won't fuck you Joseph

shill keeps posting images.

report/sage

Useless Information

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

At this point if they admitted their bias and just open and aggressively campaigned against him they'd have more influence.

CNN IS WORTHLESS GARBAGE SHITTY FUCKING KIKES

They're desperate for anything to attack Trump with, even something as trivial as this. This isn't anything revolutionary for them to do.

shill now spamming multiple images when one post could contain them all.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

report/sage
report/sage
report/sage
report/sage
report/sage
report/sage

Lol he called the explosive a bomb. What an idiot….

sage

0/10

Laurelai I think the surgeon removed a little more than your manhood when he was done operating

A+ for effort but your shilling attempts are doomed

KEK WILLS IT

FUCK YOU, WE WIN

No, we don't, b/c you bumped it you faggot.

Guys this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign if he fails this test, it's over for him.

A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Trump supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

>>>/reddit/

um, but it was a bomb. Rational people could deduct that. Trump doesn't sugarcoat or follow protocols to protect idiots.

and here's your (You)

Guys, this is good. This is REALLY REALLY good. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and endorse these actions and the people involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign. If he fails this test, it’s over for him.
A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is expected is the only way forward from this. I’ve been a Trump supporter since forever, and I'm telling you this NEEDS to happen!

So, basically Trump called out the explosion as the result of a bomb before it was confirmed to be- in fact-a bomb?

How the hell is having a President with accurate intuition a bad thing?

Le, le le le. Le le LE LE le. Le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le. Le le le le le le le le le.

I'am starting to think its CNN staffers posting this shit here, listen pal, nobody gives a fuck about your corrupt media, nobody believes it anymore, not the niggers, not the gooks, not us.

get fucked.

Show post options and limits
Select, do not bump.

Simply typing sage, doesn't sage it.

pic related

PUT SAGE IN THE EMAIL FIELD

IS THAT SO HARD???

LA Times aren't even hiding their kikishness

I think it's time to b& (((CNN))) from Holla Forums

source image?

Nigger get off your lazy ass and reverse search it