DRUNK HILLARY

Hillary appears drunk or heavily sedated in interview with the press today about the bombings in NYC

youtube.com/watch?v=SKA9L6IQvoQ

PRAISE KEK

She seems fine.

Newfags.

She vowed to be the exact opposite of Trump in every regard, unfortunately for her she forgot Trump is healthy when making her Faustian bargain.

Yeah, not looking good. She's very sleep-deprived, at best. Could be drunk or sick, though. Who knows anymore.

idky I saged that.

I will bump. I think pol will enjoy reveling in her near-death state. Its soothing to watch her being so weak and diseased… Her sickness is calming to the heart.

shell be fine

fpsp.
shes literally moving in slow motion

What a stupid bitch.

Is her strategy for the debate going to be trying to make Trump look like a dick for picking on an elderly woman who barely knows where she is?

OP IS A FAGGOT

You seem Semitic.

Who exactly is the faggot here?

She tired of running from the world.

She seems like she's recovering from serious illness. We already knew that.

She might've just woken up. Yeah she looks fucked up but who knows. She's obviously still ill.

Thank you for Cuntwrecking the Rectum!

No user, Death reaches for her.
There will be no recovery.

This is the only time I was able to watch Hillary talk for more than 10 seconds.

Put her on 10 different meds and she is somewhat tolerable.

Yes recovery.

Guys this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign if he fails this test, it's over for him.

A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Trump supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

I think you found some meme material here, OP
The shills indicate damage control being unleashed

Won't be much longer now. Happy Halloween!

Never fails.

Happy Halloween!

It's sad we had to wait for the GOD of Chaos to help us

YEAH MAN LETS PUT A VIDEO THAT SHOULD BE EXPOSED TO THE MASSNORMIE AS A WEBM, LETS NOT PROMOTE A VIDEO OF HILLARY BEING SHIT, YEAH THAT'LL WORK OUT GREAT FOR US!

ALSO WAIT FOR HITLER.

Has this become a new meme or are you shills just repeating the same comment every time something newsworthy happens?

#zombiehillary is trending on twitter lol

MP4

Praise kek

(checked)
The exclamation point added at the very end, which I'm pretty sure was never present before, makes it's out to just be a drunkanon's shitposting

wew

That got removed quickly.

how does Twitter defend this shit? jesus christ

it's like she's doing an obongo impression

She will literally say any kind of shit as long as it sounds bad about her opponent.

How can someone with so much "experience" act like such a fucking amateur?

wow, always the first post, always!

maybe she has a new heart too

Heavily underrated post

I call bullshit

I hate Hellary as much as the next user but

yea she looks out of order a little
sleepy or whatever

If op thinks this is being drunk or heavily sedated
then he knows nothing about either.

I wait for the typical replies of shill, ctr, or jew nonsense.
You faggots know I made an accurate assessment of the clip

She looks as bad as any other regular day.

The most important thing is that she said "bombings".

Just tired / worn out.