Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte/philippines-duterte-says-drugs-flow-slows-vents-at-u-s-and-soros-idUSKBN12Z223
youtube.com/watch?v=yrZk0C91mfg
info.publicintelligence.net/AWG-RussianNewWarfareHandbook.pdf
comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/89/2017/06/Comprop-Russia.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/testimonies/CT400/CT468/RAND_CT468.pdf
jsis.washington.edu/ellisoncenter/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2017/05/collison_chris_Russia’s-Information-War-Old-Strategies-New-Tools-How-Russia-Built-an-Information-Warfare-Strategy.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause he stays fresh with blood transfusions from infants

Mainly because he is a jew

BECAUSE HE'S BASED AF

meep meep probably because he literally eats babies tbh desu

he is a globalist and jew, and looks like post wax emperor palpatine, so pretty easy to say he is the palpation of the globalists

Conservatives hate him for reasons I'd think would be obvious. Liberals certainly don't hate him, but some don't appreciate the way he just tosses money at causes without much accountability.

Your posts never get any replies, but just know that they always make me chuckle.

Civilization sure is fucking doomed then.

1) because he's a jew (obv) and an easy target for white men who just can't seem to get anywhere in life and need an easy answer to their problems

2) because he escaped soviet tyranny, then become a self made billionaire through hard work and pure intelligence, and is now using his money to promote the ideals of liberal democracy in eastern europe, and has therefore become the target of a massive russian misinformation campaign aimed against him (and more broadly against the "globalists" aka crypto jooz)

3) because they're fucking jealous, yet arrogant and hateful, and massively misinformed (welcome to Holla Forums)

pretty sick infographic, bro. i for one, am totally convinced.

Because he has gross eyelids and looks like the evil king from Star Wars.

all jews look like that tbh

Because he networked with other Jews to take from Whites.

Uber-capitalist - collectivists hate him for being bourgeoisie
Jewish - far-right hate him for this reason alone, as well as funding FEMEN and AntiFa
Supposedly Satanic - Jesus freaks hate him
Globalist - nobody actually likes globalists except people just like Soros
Repossessed Jewish property during Holocaust - Jews think he is a backstabber
He's a very lowly guy.

because he hates gentiles.

t. brainlet

Because he protects child rape in Europe and invests in more child rape. Nobody is allowed to say anything about child rape in Europe because Soros wants it to happen.

Success breeds jealousy

Raping children is GOOD retard.

god, that picture is so cringey

t. libcuck tumblrina

I said cringey, not triggering

t. nazi scum

t. wrong side of history bigot

Because he wanted a pedo lover to be president of the US and the most powerful person in the world.

He wanted hex to be president?
uwotm8

HEX DID NOTHING WRONG FUCK YOU POLNAZI

Create civil war in North Africa and the Middle East. A lot o women got raped and the was a lot of bloodshed. Until this day nobody safe anymore in those regions.

t. female

He introduced a lot of corruption.

To be successful one needs only to be corrupt.

Dirty, heartless, rotten.

Yeah they think CNN is legit.

you need a subjunctive there bro

hearsay. show me evidence. not your Holla Forumstard infogrpahic shit, actual sourced evidence or something from a credible news outlet.

so does everyone with a net worth over a million dollars. get over it. welcome to the real world.

hearsay, and you don't actually know what you're talking about here, but it's probably true nonetheless. but guess what? so did other powerful political and financial actors (who were all jews of course, right?). again, welcome to the real world. he didn't create this system, and he's not an evil person for adapting to it successfully.

complete hearsay. not even worth addressing.

so retarded that i don't even know where to begin.

you went full retard.

retard level surpassing

No, he supports lenient refugee policies in europe (although he has stated that it's getting out of control) because he knows firsthand the terror of living in a totalitarian society, and the courage it takes to flee from one and find freedom another.

again, a complete exaggeration that would almost make sense if you refined (not to mention actually understood) what you're talking about.

all in all i'm gonna have to give you a D-
pretty average for Holla Forums, tho. so keep it up, sport.

uh oh! someone has a college education and can think critically about the garbage information posted on Holla Forums! he must be a cryptojoo from leftypol!!

he literally wants to reshape the world to his own vision. He crushes people and persons alike. How can you not know this?

yet, you're a fascist (i'm guessing), making you a total fucking hypocrite.

yep. got me there

hearsay and likely propaganda fomented by the russian government.

pro tip: this word means nothing to people with a decent college education.

proof? not denying this, but would be interested in seeing some real evidence of it.

you don't even know the guy. what you know is 90% fabrication, and 10% gut feeling.

lol

mostly this tbqh

are you honestly daft enough to think HE did that?

again, some excellent shit here, guys. top notch stuff, Holla Forums.

tfw when you're a victim of a comprehensive iranian and russian misinformation campaign and it just empowers you to hate jews and niggers and refugees even more than you think you already hated jews and niggers and refugees

Because he's based and giving me money to shit on white people on campus and online.
THANK YOU BASED GEORGE

lel, look it's (((Dave))) from Chicago from the lolohoax thread again.

hey what's up! looks like we both browse Holla Forums and comment on threads. pretty rad, huh?

any evidence of that? other than that youtube video of those masked, supposedly paid off instigators shouting for their money from him? in all likelihood those people are paid shills from the far right (again, who are knowingly or unknowingly influenced by very clever and nuanced russian misinformation campaigns aimed at exploiting chasms in US society) who are trying, in all their hateful, albeit heroic naivte to draw attention to the joo responsible for all the world's problems - but that's just my opinion. and i'm willing to change my view if adequate evidence is provided. WHAT A CONCEPT AMIRITE GUYS?

meep meep thing is nobody cares about you or your views you dumb nigger tbh

fair enough.

Hi Soros

globalist cuck shill liar sjw cunt detected

shills, ladies and gentlemen.

shill

hey guess what: you guys are fucking delusional, intellectual peasants

but what else is new.

go suck george soro's vampire cock you sjw globalist liberal democrat communist illuminati cuck shill

Hes hated because he has the money and influence to work on making the world as he wants it, and fags, especially Jonesfags dont. They hate him for that. I dont understand that hatred, If I had billions you could count on me doing the same.

He fucked the Great Britain Pound (gbp also known as good boy points system)
He fucked the south east asian economy the same way,you can argue that that doesn't make him worse than other speculators and yes all of them should be hanged from street lamps withe their own guts.

He was a jew who spent his early years confiscating other jewish properties working with a nazi officer(so he is an uber kike not just a jew)

He is the perfect incarnation of the global jew before the creation of israel.
With no Borders and no loyalty to no nation,just living off its hosts exploiting their weaknesses to become richer.
He uses that money in so called charities that often consist of bankrolling the opposition some say to further his globalist agenda and world view i think to simply destabilise the region and make money off it.
He is a fisherman in muddy waters,he poisons the water and gets as many fish as he can.

I'm surprised he is alive but he has deaths on him be they suicides after the asian economic crash or be they by the regime changes or the financing of the open borders of europe.
The world would have been a better place without him.

basically yes. like i wrote above, soros (and the jews in general) has been the target of a serious russian misinformation campaign due to his activities via the open society foundation and other groups which promote liberal democratic values in eastern europe and elsewhere. people here, such as this poor chap (>>7548042) don't realize the extent to which they've been duped by a hodgepodge of russian propaganda mixed with a touch of good old fashioned unthinking fascist spitefulness.

you will notice that the only place where this type of slanderous idiocy can exist is in a toxic cesspool look Holla Forums and/or Holla Forums. anywhere else where people are held accountable for spewing baseless nonsense would be cringed at and asked to leave the premises.

wow! a currency speculator who continuously makes money by cleverly reading the market!?AND he's a jew?!

clearly he's a satanist and a child rapist.

oy vey bro you're so fucking gullible.

how about you provide some evidence of this bullshit instead of shitposting like a god damned idiot?

the shills are ass fucking blasted

implying you're not the shill who's in fact buttblasted

then why am I interested in discussing how evil george soros is? and why are the shills so strongly intent on shutting down discussion of this topic?

fuck off shill

t. shills

newfag get the fuck out

shill gtfo

shills pretending to not be shills call people who call out shills for being shills - shills

fuck the shills!

he's banned in several asian countries and has a bounty on his head in the phillipines. He's been attributed directly responsible for the 90's Asian Financial crisis and also implicated in several others.

He has openly admitted to have the desire of destroying and dividing america and he funds antifa and other leftists groups to protest in the streets.

the origin of that rumor is from a quote that was taken completely out of context and warped to bait the alt right. again, you're most likely a victim of russian misinformation mixed with far right propaganda. your bullshit does not stand up to proper scrutiny.

he is a god damned currency speculator, and a god damned good one. just because he successfully shorted the baht and ringgit (along with hundreds if not thousands of other, less powerful financial actors) does not make him a satanist hell bent on subjugating the goyim, as per the claims in this retarded ass thread.

and what evidence do you have that he's banned from those countries? it seems plausible that hong kong and thailand would want to keep his hedge funds out, but a quick googling of this produced nothing substantial - but again it does seem possible tbqh.

yournewswire.com/duterte-soros-bounty/

ok so a genocidal, autocratic gangster of a world leader wants to keep him out. if anything that is evidence of soros being somewhat good natured. duterte is a veritable hero of the alt right and it makes sense that this story be skewed in a way that suggests he (duterte) is acting on some kind of heroic urge to save filipinos from financial terrorism. it's far more likely he doesn't want soros spreading liberal democratic ideals via NGOs akin to how he's doing it in eastern europe.

fyi that link is most likely fake news (i hate this term, but i don't know what else to call it at this point).

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte/philippines-duterte-says-drugs-flow-slows-vents-at-u-s-and-soros-idUSKBN12Z223

alt-right isn't real, it's a boogieman
duterte has an astounding approval rating of 82%, his country loves him.

the alt right is real you moron. i don't like buzz words either but it encompasses what you faggots are. deal with it.

might be true, but that's not what we're talking about here, candyass*

you've done nothing to substantiate any of the absurd claims made ITT. i've been creeping this thread for a fucking week now and none of you morons can provide a shred of credibility to any of the horseshit claims made here. typical.

nope, alt-right is like anonymous, its not real. If you think "anonymous" is real, then you're definitely very young and naive.

I have, you're just upset that the truth doesn't conform to whatever strange alternative-reality you've constructed.

sure thing.

no you haven't

Anonymous IS real. The leader is a systems administrator known as Four-Chan.

Hacker on steroids

Internet hate machine

I want to join ANONYMOUS, LET ME IN PLZ SEMPAI

remember Agent Pubes of anonymous, xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=yrZk0C91mfg

My Dad is the leader of Anonymous, and no you can't join.

I am Four-Chan. I demand your father stop impersonating me or I will hack you to death, with my 1337 xss, javascript, injection memory leak, buffer overload skillzzzz

ANONYMOUS IS REAL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

let's sum up this thread:

no evidence provided.

no evidence provided.

no evidence provided.

i (stupidly) took the time to write sensible responses to you guys (see

) in the hopes that one of you would buckle down, talk to me as a human, and provide me with some actual links to decent information backing your claims.

none doing. as per usual.

then the likes of these fucking faggots
>>7551713 >>7551724

show up and try to distract from the actual meaty meaning contained within this entire inane conversation: that ZERO of the far fetched claims made ITT about soros are in any way shape or form grounded in fact.

fucking fantastic stuff as always, guys. fucking top notch.

Because he was right

It's ok bro, your secret is safe with me, I won't let anyone know you're the leader of anonymous.

Read his book faggot. He clearly states he wants to divide america. Just look at where he funnels his money.

Keep sucking capitalist cock though.

you're a liar and a useless idiot.

and what book are you referring to? post the quote here, the full quote, in full context, and let us decide for ourselves.

the only ones I see trying to divide America is everyone else

Fuck you that post gave me GRIDS

some concluding thoughts: i implore you all to consider the possibility that there are UNAMERICAN elements operating within Holla Forums and other sites. namely russian ones. i assure you, it is in the interests of russia, first and foremost, to exploit the chasms within american society, while attempting to morally corrupt us (tbh i'm looking at you, pedo fags, who saturate Holla Forums with photos of little eastern european girls), and make us look stupid and weak in the eyes of our allies (walmart threads tbqh). that is not to say that russia is RESPONSIBLE for the chasms in our society, but any serious look into these matters will show that moscow has a serious interests at weakening our soft power influence and social fabric.

think fucking twice about what you niggers read on this site, and about who is actually posting this garbage.

he is spamming the board with umaru RIGHT NOW

You're right, I didn't. I saw an image of his book in which he stated he wanted to divide America.

George Soros is behind the mass immigration of shitskins in Europe and is frequently publicly supporting it. You really can't understand why this jew kike who got his money through usury is hated?

Will you Soros shills ever learn? Also why did Soros spend so much money on Hillary?

show us the fucking passage or go fuck yourself you intellectual fucking parasite. you ARE a big problem.

more useless speculation, the substance of which you don't actually understand.

unlike your it's the jooz type of thinking, the case for a robust russian misinformation campaign aimed at undermining US soft power is extremely strong, within academic and intelligence circles. but i wouldn't expect a shitbird like you to appreciate that kind of thing. because you're not a critical thinker.

info.publicintelligence.net/AWG-RussianNewWarfareHandbook.pdf

that doesn't count as a legitimate reference for a college paper, where are your proper sources?

you're retarded.

i see you've never gone to college

you need at least 3 references from academic journals

here's a start you stupid fucking queer:
comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/89/2017/06/Comprop-Russia.pdf

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/testimonies/CT400/CT468/RAND_CT468.pdf

jsis.washington.edu/ellisoncenter/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2017/05/collison_chris_Russia’s-Information-War-Old-Strategies-New-Tools-How-Russia-Built-an-Information-Warfare-Strategy.pdf

lol

how about you stop being morons.

for newcomers to this thread:

those aren't all peer reviewed academic scholarly journal articles.

FAIL

time go watch cartoons and go to bed.

>>>/russia/

Lemme know how college goes with all those kinds of citations.

you're not trolling or fooling anyone, dmitry.

Then what about yuri who claimed Russia would use marxist ideas like women are equal and there is no such thing as race to destroy america?

All college professors are just jewish shills.

Exactly correct. The same way you think anything these supposed Russian shills which you have no evidence for are always wrong.

I find it funny that you can claim your professors aren't Russian agents but random people with right wing beliefs are. Right wing beliefs that were commonplace in america not too long ago.

right is right, left is wrong.
They used to be right until they were replaced with younger wrongs, that grew up, gained tenure and continued to be wrong.

Speak english please. I suspect you are a soldier in the 50 cent army attempting to make Americans hate Russians for your eventual war with them.

So you are full of shit?

AND HERE WE FUCKING GO

goodnight Holla Forums

again, sane thinkers of Holla Forums: please understand that there are anti-american propagandists hard at work around here.

please ask yourself: who really benefits from a divided america, and a potential civil war in our country.

please consider that this thread was originally about george soros being a satanist child rapist and that /po/ tard trolls are now trying to distract from that core point.

please consider that none of the claims made could be proven or substantiated to a level that would satisfy anyone with a decent junior high education.

please consider that the people here instigating hatred and disunity among americans might just be foreign agents.

you're paranoid. plus no chinese motherfucker speaks english this well. the russian people are just fine and dandy. i lived there for a year teaching english. they are good people with good hearts. the russian government is a dirty fucking dog, and you better believe they are not the US's friend.

Very true

i don't think you're anti-america, I think you're a retard with good intentions.

This is the second time you've said good night. stop being a faggot.

The Chinese can easily learn english. Thats the entire purpose of the 50 cent army. Claiming the idea that you are a 50 cent army member is no more paranoid than you claiming anybody promoting ethnic nationalism or right wing belief are Russian subversives.
Fuck George Soros and everything he stands for. He deserves death and is such an obvious instigator of division in the western world.

So again tell me how George Soros the international jew promoting immigration of foreign shitskins into my country and Europe is actually a normal guy demonized by Russia.

If I had the choice between an all white America under Russian government or our current state I would go with the first option 10/10 times.

Everything you have said is backwards.

just walk away

Henry Ford said so, it must be true.

Why does Holla Forums act like he's the man behind the curtain when he donates less money to PACs than the Koch Bros?

you're a traitor and a fool.

RACIST

bump

ALSO BUMP

Not only that. He sucks them dry too. tbh.

cuz he's a nazi

T. Establishment shill

I hope you atleast get payed to peddle that russian conspiracy bullshit.

soros is #based