MUH GENETICS

HOLYSHIT THIS IS ON THE "NEWS / GENETICS" CATEGORY.

archive.is/vNggu

Wow, this bitch sure got her genetics from real americans.

nah, she aint sick

it is society that is sick

She seems normal

Easy 8/10 in Bongland

Gluttony is quite a normal thing. Controlling it is normal too.

wait actually whats the difference

if i ever had a retard, i would most definitely kill it

Is she half asian or her eyes are just fat ?

So she's basically a yard?

*Tard

slidethread

Now I'm not saying that every fat fucker has this condition, but I've seen special needs kids with this condition.

One, wasn't actually all that fat, definitely overweight, but not fat; he was only 12 years old, completely non-verbal, and very high on the autism spectrum. Saw him throw his lunch tray like a frisbee across the lunch room because he was still hungry.

Kid would get multiple snacks per day, eat breakfast at home, then eat more at school, and would sometimes get seconds at lunch.

I also had a little girl in preschool who had the same condition, but not as extreme. She would just never feel full. I remember that we were trying to get rid of some snacks that were expiring soon, so we were giving kids extra snack.

She just kept eating, and eating, but never felt done like any of the other kids. Her parents have to keep certain cupboards locked because she will keep eating if she can.

It's a really weird thing, and the worst cases I have seen are almost always tied in with other mental disabilities.

In other words, it's not really an excuse a normal person can use.

fatpost

s h u t i t d o w n

this is a real condition.

there was a documentary years back on it.

one girl would go so crazy whenever she heard the ice cream truck, her parents would literally have to hold her down.

not realising that jews create "real conditions" so they can be experts in the new "condition" and extract shekels from silly goys who believe the word salad gobbledygook they cook up to describe it.

wait, wat?

I had a neighbor with whatever they're calling this. She was pretty well retarded and her parents left her in the backyard alone, usually stark ass naked. I had to see that every day when I got home from school. I'm surprised it didn't make me go gay.

just like ptsd right

I knew a girl growing up who had something similar I think.
Her whole family were quite thin and so was she until about puberty. I remember my old lady telling me that she had something wrong with her where no matter what she ate, she would always feel hungry. I saw her at about age 16 and she was borderline obese. Fast forward about 6 years and I saw her out one night - she'd lost enough weight that she looked to be an average weight for a woman her age.
I don't know whether her condition was legitimate or what, but I guess things worked out ok in the end.

I used to eat thousands of calories when I was a teenager. Like easily 3-4000 calories a day. Would have probably broken that lock too.
But I was also lifting weights and running, plus still growing up.

Beans or lentils would be better, since there's a lot more fiber.

Let these people fucking die already.

i think this condition actually exists though.
it's not what you think.
there is something that is actually physically wrong with them that makes them hunger constantly. it's dangerous and they need supervision.

holy shit hahaha her face actually shrunk from the fat. she looks like some witch doctor shrunk her eyes and mouth hahaha

theres a cure for that

This is actually a real condition though, looks similar to prader-willi syndrome, a genetic defect where their body can't "feel" full, also sterilizes reproductive capability
sage for not really Holla Forums material

Why does the mom always have to look like a man?

They didn't shrink, those features would probably fit perfectly if she didn't have a fucking potato for a face. Nice facebook meme.

Wasn't there a CSI episode where it turned out that the victim had this disorder and basically just ate himself to death after participating in a hotdog eating contest and winning gold?