Trump's Army

When Trump wins (and he will by kek!) do you think we can become the new NSA?

It's a known fact that Obama hired hipster Leftists as monitors of the NSA complex.

How many of us are young enough to join the new FBI or a CIA that has been purged of traitors? (hint, if you're in college and a good student, look into it).

I'm too old, but I'll be volunteering to build the wall.

I work better as an Ideas Man

Me too… I have a background in film and writing so I know how to do propaganda for America.

I heard Trump was building a movie studio way before he was running and I was going to move to Florida to work there because I already knew he was redpilled and had a plan to produce none-Cultural Marxism media.

I've always though Trump should form a national right-wing citizen militia in case the dems decide to go full commie mode after they lose in November.

He should call it the:

American Patriotic Guard

Like Obama tried?

LOL, I would learn programming and hacking, just so I could be in NSA and shit on leftists.
Too bad chinese aren't smart enough to have anything worthy to be stolen.

No. A political army made up of several million right wing citizens. What Obama tried was to weaken the military and build a new national army out of his supporters. APG would exist along side the army and be used against left wing political operatives.

Think of it like a formal rightist guerrilla army.

The NSA's massive data storing capacity will be used to secure the existence of our memes.

We could seduce all their women with the knowledge of their every thought and impregnate an entire generation of Deplorables.

Didn't he start a program for black kids where they were doing that step-dance-stomp shit… and worshiping him?

volunteering for secret police whos job is to make marxists disappear

Maybe. Although niglets and full grown niggers probably worshiped him anyways.

The more disgusting shit was watched white children sing praise about a man who hated them.

I am just about to go into college so i'll look into NSA work.

It just hit me I have all the qualifications, the background, and work history to actually get into this, maybe at the bottom, but I sure as hell could get in.

In Trumps America… maybe, just maybe, I will have enough faith in our government to do it
Because I sure as hell wouldn't under obongo or hillary, she gets in its fight or flight

They're coming for you, user!

kek.

I have a suggestion…

Make sure to give an oldfag a job when you're at the top if we speak the secret lingo of Kek. As those white males in between the older Gen X'rs and raised by the Boomers never had a shot in hell at a decent life

If any of you faggots get into DARPA I'll make sure to include 'KEK' in my grant proposals…

let's make technology great again.

Just spy on Israel and expose every whit they conspire to do against North America and Europe.

every thing*

G-odin that would be fucking awesome! Even faggots who think they are Leftists would learn to love it.

I want plebbit and cuckchan to leave.

So if you have a twitter and like your own status the "show more" expansion goes away. In other words, Twitter want to shadowbad but less agressivly with a "show more". So just like

Doesn't need a new thread.

I've been waiting for a government I can trust (at least slightly more than usual) to not turn my labours against my own race and people. Until then I'm staying out of TLAs.

Let's do 50% of that, and just infiltrate.

They aren't stupid, it's not some redpill candy shop where they let the employees sample all the state secrets willy nilly. Snowden (supposedly) got away with "secrets" everyone already knew, more likely we'd just be stuck in a cubicle somewhere as a data janitor.

No, they are stupid as fuck. Some are smarter than I'll ever dream of being. But a purge starts at the top

Top level management is important

It's the only thing that's important in govement

A life with meaning

I also want to be on the Mexican deportation special forces crew

loli secret police?

More importantly, will there be a fight if Trump loses?

How can there not be? Trump losing is the death of the white race. Slowly or quickly, they mean to exterminate nationalists of every state.

The great thing is talent will once again be rewarded. Turns out handing out titles doesn't make for very good "experts".

the video is lulzy as fuck

I wouldn't mind summarily executing Goons.

I've waited my whole life for an opportunity to do something right; something that can help this country and its people. And over and over I've been disappointed and humiliated. Left in a ditch without any friends or any smart reason for hope. But it doesn't matter. I'm still here, still trying, still hoping, still believing. Probably it makes me a fool. But I can't stop being me.