Fashion Fags

If you care about fashion you are a grade A homo.
prove me wrong
>And I don't wash jeans I'm a Man

That's just fucking disgusting.

You look like a fool op

Get on my level

you don't wash your jeans because you're a hippie faggot

Tha fuck you say honkie?

This is literally a question that no one has asked, ever. Of course you do.

No, you faggot.
you don't have to wash anything, that's what woman are for.
You probably drive with your hands at 10&2 with the seat all the way up to the wheel

you dumb faggot

Why do I still wonder why Holla Forums is so full of beta permavirgins?

You don't need a car to drive like a faggot.
You sure are a dullard user

9 and 3 master race

I have a bike, I don't "drive" anything, I ride.

You sir are the queer that freeballs in his jeans not me.
That is fucking gross to not wear underwear

I wear underwear too. The fact of the matter is, shit particles still accumulate in the pants that you wear. It's not like underwear is some kind of force field that protects you from it. Even if you can't see shit, it's still there. If you wear unwashed jeans, you are just smearing shit on every seat you sit on. Why do you think dogs smell human's asses so often? It's because they smell shit and are attracted to the scent.

So you ride cock then? Good to know

I don't ride cock. I only fuck transsexuals with feminine cocks. I'm straight, unlike you.

if jeans arent fashionable i dont know what is

here OP i think i found a picture of you wearing your jeans

you are just a typical hipster, the ironic thing about trying to avoid following fashion is that you end up looking like everyone else whos doing the same thing ie you end up looking like a giant fucking hippy

theres a difference between not wanting to be seen to be fashionable and not caring about what you wear, if you were the latter i assure you you would not be wearing jeans

lol i picked the picture with OP and his bike before i read about him riding his bike

?? no, the fag user said he rides a bike

bumping quality tread

bump

fashion is based