Which Flyer is best?

To answer the "Its okay to be White" flyers.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/26581.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't deviate, faggot.

Blade Runner edition

Why? White Nationalists should not represent Whites/

all i know is that i love feces

MmmmmMMMmmmmm……………….

they don't call you a shitskin for nothing, learn to wipe pajeet

You have to go back

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

better flyer, more effective, better optics

Is it not okay to be white though?

Well the whole point of these fliers is to show the hypocrisy of leftists when they inevitably start screaming their heads off about them.

commie tears

Ha, ha, stupid communist. It's doesn't matter who we are. The flyers will continue to be posted. Those that sperg out at them that don't already know about the ebil nazi chan forumspaces won't care. They'll just sperg.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Or the hypocrisy of White Nationalists. Who troll the world with their Nazi larping shit and prevent any normal White representation.

I decided in this poster. In front of as many Starbucks as possible.

It's not okay to be White according to White Nationalists. Even threaten Whites who want to meet up with violence.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/26581.html

Oh, the same shit you've been spamming all over Holla Forums? I don't give a shit about your meetup. I care about the posters.
I meet with whites any day I choose to, and I don't need (((your))) help to do so.
You do seem like the type that engenders feelings of violence in others, but I won't threaten you. You should an hero, instead.

Is it okay to be a white homosexual, Holla Forums?

i'm a fag fascist tbh

Honestly? I don't give a shit, so long as you aren't pushing the "agenda" or fucking little kids. I've bigger concerns to get mad about than buttpirates.

don't know why they get the credit when it was 4's /pol

yeah our Holla Forums is busy digging through info that 4pol takes all the credit for

kys kike. homosexuality is degenerate and corrupts the foundation of society.

Fags will always fuck each other. I don't like it myself, but I think impeding the jew world order and halting white genocide are much more important things to deal with, even if gay culture is unpleasant; even if public gay culture is an arm of the jew brainwashing program.

Spartans were alpha as fuck and dominated Greece despite having state enforced homosexuality. Checkmate Holla Forumsyp.

You seem a bit butthurt. You seem to dislike Whites meeting up. You seem to encourage violence against Whites who want to associate with each other.

Are you suuuure?
Until they didn't. I guess homosexuality isn't a panacea for all society's problems.

They also had extremely strict citizenship policies, slaves, and would almost certainly kill you if you showed up to demand equality and a redistribution of wealth.

My butt is fine in this comfortable office chair. You seem to be the kind of person no one would want to meet up with.

They're one and the same you fucking retards. Promoting homosexuality is how the jews subvert nations and feminize men. Killing fags is the only way to stop shlomo. But you degenerates don't care about destroying civilization, you just want to fuck each other in the ass. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

it doesnt matter anymore. Most whites aren't worth a fuck anymore anyways. we need a good cleansing of ALL races.

this deg looks nice

test

test

test

test

tst

loljk XD