What did HuffPo mean by this?

Frontpage:
archive.is/LXjqu

Article:
archive.is/lpNN4

I don't even understand this sentence.
They are getting really desperate.

What would happen if people compared Obama to an ape?

Reminder that Jane Goodall hated niggers.

So basically Trump will become God Emperor for all time using Gorilla Mindset? Based.

GORILLA MINDSET, BABY

I guess Trump is really rustling their jimmes.

I guess we'll have a gorilla as our new friend along with our frog and cat friends.

Who else should we be adding?

HARAMBE!

They did this to Bush Jr. Is it 2000 again?

If Weezer announce a comeback tour, I'm fucking done.

uhh no?
kill yourself?

Hi Mike Cernavich

I still don't know that I trust Mike Cernovich(he looks like a member of the tribe), but he did a good job with the Hillary Health stuff.

He's the typical self-identifying "alt-right" type, so I would consider him a useful idiot at best. Also, he's a race-mixer

Who the fuck cares

GTFIH

Learn to not type like a redditard who can't find his shift key next time, CTR.

Look at history. They can never be trusted.

I thought Jane Goodall was dead, but apparently she lives on.

There's been some very silly drama with his video editor this past week. He's a low-tier hollywood kike supremacist, but he like poking fun at the lower hanging fruits of the online right.

Don't trust Cernovich. The dude is admittedly in it 100% for his own aims. He has some powerful self-control (read as self-delusion) that makes him enigmatic to most people who don't understand how his, for lack of a better term, "mindset" works.

tl;dr the guy is literally jewish, his associates are jewish, his aims are jewish.

Don't let Mike Cernovich try to pull a neocon con on the grayer shades of the online right.

It means Trumps facial expressions mimic male chimps

Its a pretty dumb and confusing pun to make as a headline, headlines are ment to be read so that you get the jist of the article instantly. This dumb pun makes you have to read it over again to finally get what its actually talking about.

Its also a pretty low blow.

We don't have cat friends, dipshit.
Cats are mental illness dispensers.

Would it be true that Obongo apes female chimp behavior? Being meek and submissive and then slinking off into the jungle to get dicked down?

nigger

Trump confirmed fire Monkey King?

yeah, actually. she loved gorillas, niggers killed them for food and shits and giggles.

THREAD ALREADY MADE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, CHECK THE CATALOG.

He spoke in the tongue of nignogs.

He has to win black vote y'know.

The other thread was made later, you complete fucking moron.
This thread is the real thread, fuck off

DNT

Cripes, they've gotten so desperate that they're trying to use the ancient "looks like a monkey" angle they used on George W. Bush.

user, weezer toured this year
t. guy who went to the concert with some normie friends

wasnt jane goodall raped with a poll and murdered by poachers in the bush aka niggerville?

Cernovich looks like a kike. Also his book is complete shit, terrible writing.

Cernovich is a kike. Try not to sink too far into the mire. I know it's depressing as fuck to hear, but he's yet another jewish opportunist trying to take advantage of a perceivable shift in political thinking. The guy is much like Milo, out for selfish interests in the guise of fighting against the establishment's cancer.

Please don't be fooled user. You swallowed the redpill of the world, don't let wayward selfish cryptos take advantage of you.

This

Remember, both sides. It's the same game they always play.

Source on this? I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Dian Fossey.

COME ON YOU APES, DO YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER=

He seems to be a friend of Alan Dershowitz, the mega-kike lawyer who brags about his successful defenses of guilty clients, so that's a red flag to me.

Cernovich openly said he wants to start his own media operation and compete with Huffington Post and Vox. He wants to surf on the Trump/populist wave to build a new Breitbart.com or something. That's where he's going.