Redpill Chalking Ideas

What are some ideas for entry-level redpill chalkings around a campus? Obviously shouldn't be too extreme right away, I'm aiming to actually get people thinking differently. Looking for some short phrases/sentences that will catch a normalfag's eye and maybe even provoke further research

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/02/florida-man-could-get-life-in-prison-for-mosque-bacon-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#bluelivesmatter

Write this:

"Even the best of the Goyim should be killed"

or you could write,
"Tolerance and Apathy are the Virtues of a Dying Society"

"Ian Smith was right / did nothing wrong"

Always have citations. If you’re going to quote the Talmud, you need the folios.

Moed Kattan 17a.
If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b.
Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Baba Kamma 37b.
The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel.”

Baba Kamma 113a.
Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.

Baba Mezia 24a. (19-20)
If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Baba Mezia 59b.
A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Sanhedrin 43a.
Says Jesus (“Yeshu” and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu “the Nazarene”) was executed because he practiced sorcery: “It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry… He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone.”

Sanhedrin 55b.
A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old).

Sanhedrin 57a.
A Jew need not pay a gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a.
When a Jew murders a gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Sanhedrin 58b.
If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 76a.
God will not spare a Jew who “marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean…”

Sanhedrin 90a.
Those who read the New Testament (“uncanonical books”) will have no portion in the world to come.

Sanhedrin 111b.
A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b.
“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”

Hagigah 27a.
States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10.
This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog (“Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed”).

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b.
Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 36b.
Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Yebamoth 59b.
A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Yebamoth 63a.
States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 98a.
All gentile children are animals.

Gittin 57a.
Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in “hot excrement.”

Gittin 70a.
The Rabbis taught: “On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.”

Menahoth 43b-44a.
A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: “Thank you, God, for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.”

Rosh Hashanah 17a.
Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Shabbath 116a.
Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

tgsnt.tv

"GOOGLE 'THE LAVON AFFAIR' "

"Miss, never trust a Jew" -Nikola Tesla

Too far, right? XD

1% inside a star of david?

"What was the Hooton Plan?"

Islam has killed 300,000,000 Christians.

idk man, I only deal in the hardcore. Maybe I will think of some easy red pills.

"Coudenhove-Kalergi: USA needs you!"

"I vote the Sampson Option"

Justice for Seth Rich
Hillary killed Seth Rich

People will likely look this up rather than if you wrote Hillary's kill count

I don't think the suggestions in this thread are any good. My experience is that normies never react to something like "Moed Kattan 17a. If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there." with "omg let's check the source, maybe the jews are up to something". The reaction is more like "Ech, nazi bullshit."

I found out the best way to get people on our side or at least making them think, is to take an anti-white position and exaggerate to a point where even a cuck-normie says "enough". Example: I once ignited the flame of antisemitism in a facebook group by posting the idea that the US should have a 1% special tax to support Israel. Ofc some said that's crazy and got agitated. Then suddenly people started to bring facts that we already pour a fuckton of money into Israel. Then someone asked why we do this in the first place. Then I started sprinkling in some red pill truths from another account.

Ofc this works better online as you can interact with them. But I'm sure you can come up with something in this direction. "Fuck all whites" is imho better than giving bits of redpill. This just isn't their bait.

Nothing from heaven
Brought down Building 7

jews dominated the slave trade, and boast about it in their books

Pepe, Every where nigger.

Just write Holla Forums everywhere

Oh, man, this is actually perfect.

Instead of even forcing the Hillary connection, you could just do this: write down the names of people that Hillary killed all over campus, with no obvious connection between them other than "it's the weird guy who wrote fucktons of names down."

Then, someone looks up the names.

"Holy shit, Hillary killed all of these people. What the fuck."

Just draw pictures of pepe on the wall with poopoo. We've already seen what poop swastikas are capable of. One could only imagine the 'tism storm a poopoo pepe could cause.

thefederalist .com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

Shit I've done for bants with the lads.

Not exactly redpilling but it's pretty fun.
Pretty sure my antics were in the local news a few times as well.

Rotherham

If you plan on doing posters and the like, remember not to use laser printers since they're traceable
get a cheapo inkjet

Chalking is nice, but it's really easy to clean up. You can spend a couple hours making a chalk masterpiece only to have some janitor sweep it off the walkway before anyone shows up on campus.

A good secondary option are stickers in very carefully selected places that nobody ever cleans. The post office gives away shipping labels that have large white areas prime for stencils or simple messages.

Either way, keep spreading the good word!

SAY NO TO WHITE GENOCIDE

You failed as an American.

That's my secret user.
I'm not an American.

Complete waste of bacon, man. Bacon isn't Muslim kryptonite. If they touch bacon, they just wash their hands. Might be funny in "le edgy" circles, but the reality of it is that wrapping a doorknob in bacon just leads to wasted bacon and washed hands.

cryptogon.com

will fuck up more heads than you expect.

Then explain why they've changed the door 3 times now lad?

Wasted bacon

You stop Islam by outfucking/outbreeding or killing the brains containing the bullshit.

Wrapping a doorknob in bacon does none of that. Also, you're not going to outbreed anyone by sitting around on Holla Forums sharing memes.

This.

it's worth life in prison, fam
jihadwatch.org/2016/02/florida-man-could-get-life-in-prison-for-mosque-bacon-attack

I've gotten laid while browsing pol before…

Turning it over to commienigger rule is the first thing I tend to think of when I think of what Smith did wrong.

BEN GARRISON WAS HERE

Tranny twinks don't count.

bump

Pepe. He's easy to draw: an oval broken in a three places, eyes with pupils go on the top, smug grin on the side.

Those heiroglyphics on the statue of Kek, the guy, the computer, the internet.

If you want to piss people off, klansmen are super easy to draw.

would a local print shop be safe?

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Diversity is our Strength

Write this inside a big seal of solomon:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire

chalk in crime statistics

Do this damnit OP, chalk in crime stats thats the perfect entry level Redpill. If it triggers enough people the media may cover it and you'll have them redpilling people for you.

Best way to do it would probably be to just write un chalk "blacks make up % of the population, but commit % of crime/violent crime" something like that. don't have the exact number but im sure somebody could find them or you could do one where you compare and contrast the huge difference in black on white/white on black rape/violent crime.

Didn't mean to underline

user, post the url to the FBI's race and crime statistics. Don't post anything to do with the Jews- one must be redpilled on all other subjects before they can come to that conclusion.

chalk "FBI Table 43"

say that mass immigration in Europe is some sort of evil plan to acquire cheap labor and call it slavery 2.0
say that those war torn countries needs those man more than anyone else, and it should be a crime to take them away from them

Just write:

____ is the religion of war.

They will know what the answer is even if they know it is "wrongthink".