Gaming/Esports

I just found out e-sports managers are basically step-moms for the players.

They say mother knows best, and some would say no one knows better than 35-year-old Susie "lilsusie" Kim. For nearly a decade "The Esports Mom," a self-given title, has been guiding young pro gamers and newer colleagues through the chaotic and convoluted workings of the esports industry. Her background is well suited for it: a passion for gaming, bilingual, a degree in developmental psychology (and English), and a crack at a school counseling degree so she could "counsel them when they're young before they f— up their lives."

Despite all the time she's spent in front of the camera, Kim said that it's something that she won't continue doing for the rest of her career. "I want to transition myself away from the stage to a more backstage role," she said. "Ideally, I'd like to work in operations and team management or something similar."

In the end, it stems from being an Esports Mom. "So, I enjoy doing that - I enjoy being player manager. For the last few IEMs, I know I go as translator, but I also go as the Korean team manager," Kim said. "Just to make sure that they get their food vouchers, [and] I tell them what time they have to be somewhere. So, I take care of them in that way."

Did they use sex to manipulate them?

I want her to be my momifu.

Zero has a trap teen if i am not wrong.

usually the guys are so cashed up and smitten they just give the girl their credit card.

At least she stopped him of keep being a cuck, thanks for the info Hitler.

Non virgin here, i know why those knees have those marks you naughty girl.

This shit only goes on in shit esports like League. Wouldn't happen in Quake or Counter Strike.

They are probably happy being the only girls around

I'm not sure the pattern of the bag in the photo matches the bag on the bottom, honestly. I keep checking and I feel like it's a much more uniform pattern on the bag in the photo than the stupidly expensive bag detailed below. I also don't see the straps matching. I think it's a different bag with some user jumping the gun.

Why is she so hot?

Korean

It's not even the Korean features that are her best qualities.

Pls stop, my disappointment in myself for never finding such a woman for me can only reach so high.

why? she'll never marry you, she wants to be a permanent esports mom and fuck young guys forever

I wanna marry Korean girl

God damnit, fuck my life!

You guys are faggots… you would know a real game if it jumped up and bit you on the ring!

Phreak has beta body language. He's resting his chin on her while she's looking away. This won't last long.