As a professional tardwrangler anything

As a professional tardwrangler anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Ask
Fuck! Guess I need to wrangle myself.

Ever fucked one? Or at least felt one up since no one would believe the tard if they said you grabbed some bob?

The silence is making me think you did, but you're establishing a proxy before admitting it.

I once worked in a house with a ~30 year old severely retarded blind woman. She was like exactly my type. Wide hips, big ass, big titties, a legit hottie. Honestly, it grossed me out that I was attracted to her. Your mind tells you there is something wrong with this person, do not breed with them. I showered her a few times, thought about grabbin' a fist full of ass or titty. Never succumbed to the temptation. So glad I never did. Thinking about her naked to this day still grosses me out and confuses me.

So no.

Shame. She probably would've given you anal. Worst REEEEEEEEEEEEE moment? Also I've been told if you startle a tard, it stops their tard strength in its tracks. Had a tard try and molest my older sister back in HS and she beat his shit in faster than the tard wranglers could reach him… Tard thought of her as the alpha female of the pack or some shit after that, school pretty much begged us not to sue.

I actually haven't had to deal with many REEEEEEEEEEEE moments despite working in this job for a while.

I did have this one woman constantly try to hit me. She hated me for literally no reason, since the first day I worked there. So I have a cute story with her:

I liked her. She was a cutie pie.

Oh, and in regards to your anal comment: I once watched her shit out a giant fecal impaction the size of six pack of beer. And I mean WATCHED. Saw that brick of shit birth right between her juicey butt cheeks. So I don't want to stick my dick in that. Looking back, that event is probably a big part of the reason I never touched her.

One of the worst smells I've ever smelt.

I am also professional tard wrangler.

My main tard is extremely violent. Is known for beating the hell out of women at the drop of a hat, swipes the glasses off the face of anyone who he can, and is the product of inbreeding.

I've personally have had to down him a few times, and my coworkers have had bones broken by him.

The state apparently gives my company 100k a year plus $20 an hour for 24 hours a day supervision. Apparently he has more violent incident reports than the entire rest of our company's tard incident reports combined.

This is why legal euthanasia should exist.

Goddamn. Why don't you quit?

My thoughts exactly. How much does tard wranglin' pay? Technicians fixing stupid shit in my industry average $20 starting out and $50/hour by the time they retire on an associates, and the worst we have to deal with is high voltage which is a guaranteed result rather than due to someone else's instability.

I agree, but I think once CRISPR becomes popularized, it'll be a mute point.

I've leveled up my Tard Wrangling skill to maximum, tards can't hurt me, they only fear me. Also, it's fun as hell. The tard is funny as hell.

Example, he likes to dress up in women's clothes sometimes and put on a wig while brushing the hair of dolls. Creeps people right the fuck out, while I laugh my ass off.

I get about $10 an hour. It's okay money here.

Holy shit, and I'm sitting here bitching about only making $12/hour as a student PCB manufacturer…

It's not that bad. Once you earn the respect of the tard, when you no longer fear them and learn their methods, it gets way easier.

Now-a-days, I only have to worry about main tard hurting other people, and I can often nap and sleep around him without fear. It's a lot like a lion. Violent, unpredictable, and acting with a brain unlike our own. But once you understand the beast, tame it, you can put your head in its maul without fear, but at the same time, if someone the lion doesn't know stumbles within its pen, especially someone who is unfamiliar with lions and their behavior, the lion will likely maul and even kill them.

Such is tard wrangling, my friend.

I guess it's like Nietzsche said. "Whoever wrangles tards should see to it that in the process he does not become a tard. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

I'm sorry, it's just whenever I see the correct spelling I am reminded of a tremendous faggot.

Have you ever been outsmarted by any of your patients?

Hey there OP, when will we play MWO again?

do tards just turn off when you lock them in an isolated, pitch black, cramped space and close the reinforced door?

Sorry guys, I got super high last night and couldn't continue answering questions. I'm sober now.

I personally have never heard of someone in this field making that small of an amount. It is still pretty low pay, though.

Me? Not really. I'm pretty untrustworthy of everyone so I never believe anything they say. But they can be pretty crafty, a lot more than you'd think. I've heard stories of people getting tricked (by the tards) into buying McDonalds and giving them other stuff they know they can't have. They're still human beings. After enough time, they'll figure out what lies work and what ones don't. It just takes them a while to learn. I mean, that's literally what a retard is; someone who takes longer to learn.

No. They will do anything to stimulate themselves. Much of the stereotypical tard mannerisms are a result of people doing exactly what you proposed. They will rock, hurt themselves, yell, etc.

Wrangle yourself.

Got the image off Google literally before I made the thread. I don't even know what ifunny is. And I already made that joke. It's the first comment. I know reading is hard. I'm sure I'll see you by the end of the week, Jim. Shouldn't take too long for someone to put you in my care.

Former hobbyist tardwrangler here. Isn't it funny that no matter how retarded they are they still find ways to fuck up your shit? Also they pretty well know when they fuck up your shit and gloat about it.

Oh no, I already saw the comment. I had thought of saying "wrangle yourself" before I had even seen your comment. Please, in the future, as a rule of thumb everyone else uses, always try to hide or crop out a watermark of any kind.

I can't stay mad at them. They're too cute.

I don't care about you're arbitrary, hive mind rules. I don't care about impressing neckbeards on the internet. And you understand that seeing someone made a joke before you makes you saying the same joke anyway worse, right?

Ever have to deal with mental anguish or existential dread?

8ch.net/b/rules.html
Can you should me where the rule is bby? :^)

Why do you hate those which are incapable of understanding their actions?

How little work do you actually do? I did it for a year and was luckily put at a house kind of out in the country and it was always understaffed, so I'd be the only wrangler working my shift with the 2 tards 95% of the time. Aside from throwing together dinner, I'd spend most shifts doing nothing but taking smoke and toke breaks out back between watching Cops with the tards and dicking around on facebook. It would've been a chill job if I didn't have to deal with an 4-8 hour violent tantrum/fight every couple weeks.

what kinda douchebaggery is this