House Of Cards Season 5

Is your body ready?

real """politics""" overtook satire about 20 years ago, why bother watching fiction when I can just watch Fox News?

Reminder that British politicians confirmed the farcical Yes Minister was more realistic than the original House of Cards.

House of Cards jumped the shark when the Pussy Riot appeared as guests.

Will this be the final season? The show feels so drawn out. I liked the first 2 seasons but after season 3 it took a nose dive.

I still don't get why so many people think they're some kind of cultural heroes. Don't Russians unanimously despise them?

They pissed on an altar. That alone pisses me off.

MORE LIKE HOUSE OF CUCKS AM I RIGHT?

Season 4 was awful, the writers couldn't stop themselves from introducting cukoldry into the story.
It's sad to see the show turning into shit, it started pretty good.

Yes, they're like the FEMEN, an activist group that don't really have a cause but only exists because of the funding they get from (((certain people))).
I have a feeling that the third season was written for political reasons, I won't say "by Obongo's request" because I have no proof but it feels like it. The russian President is not a parody, it was basically what the MSM and Hollywood think of Putin at a time where he was getting a lot of attention.

If they make idiots like you mad, then I like them.

Yup.

Okay

Who are you quoting, kid?

so they want the trump audience?

Cuckoldry was in the story from Season 1 with Jackie and that nigger cucking Jackie's husband.

When can i torrent this shit?

I don't even know why I stuck with season 4.

Pussy Riot resembles the kind of nihilistic avantgarde artistry that formed breeding ground for many left wing terrorist groups in the 60s/70s.

Jackie had a husband?

Yea, but they got a divorce

Yes, so we can laugh at you and say "Told you I was right about the liberals and kikes"

Man, they really brought it back from the brink in Season 5. The overt liberal shit that was piped in in Season 3 and 4 got siphoned out by the Overton window. It's hilarious to see the Democrats/Leftist/Liberals in this show cannibalize their own as a mimic of reality.

Also, Hannah Conway is 10/10.

I stopped watching during season 3. What's all this about cuckoldry?

Francis hired a video game reviewer to be his biographer and let Claire fuck him whenever because he feels guilty about being an assbandit.

They turned a character I actually quite liked into a literal cuck. Wew. At least he wasn't a nigger, I hope.

The Underwoods were based on the Clintons, anyway, so I guess it's realistic. Bill and Hillary are married for political reasons and Hillary's daughter isn't Bills. Difference is, they actually had the Underwoods built to have had, at least, some romance in their relationship, but it had gone out over time.

But Trump is a kike. Where you been fam?

I like Francis' outlook but not the man himself as his arrogance and confidence masks huge insecurities about being a "muh dadduh hit meh" literal faggot from Backend, Nowhere USA.

The good stuff about this current season is how much you can tell the writers felt the sea change in American politics and had to rewrite a bunch of shit because of Trump's influence.

True. I like his attitude, though. His manipulative nature always made me smile. And he was from the middle of buttfuck nowhere, which makes me happy as well, because I'm from the middle of buttfuck nowhere, only a couple states up.

Yeah but you have pride where your from; he fucking hates it and only likes it half-heartedly because it was a launching pad for his career.

LOL they show the Cremation of Care in Episode 8. It's fucking hilarious. Wonder if Alex Jones will lose his shit.

I haven't watched the new season yet but I hope they stay coherent and don't pull the same shit that the West Wing writers did (Vinick was supposed to win but the coward lefties of the writing staff went for Santos instead).

Pretty much this, I won't binge watch 4 seasons any way, I am not into real politics in fiction.

lol neocon bots :D

OK definitively won't watch it.

Finished Season 5. Had a promising first half and then the bottom fell out halfway through. The show is untenable.

You can also tell libtards were mad as fuck that Trump won by suddenly making it seem that Francis's grand plan wasn't to secure the Presidency for himself, but to get democratically elected to just fork it over to Claire by resigning. Which as a narrative backfires completely because A) there's 4 preceding seasons that nullify this sudden decision and B) it means that a woman can't do shit on her own without a man's help despite all the stronk womyn bullshit they tried to pump in in the last few episodes.

they don't know what to do with this fucking show. just put a bullet in it already. should've ended with francis death.

Yeah, I had to stop watching at season 3. The show started off as a pretty decent take on the Not-Clintons' rise to power, but season 3 shat the bed hard. I mean, Frank Underwood, a guy who would have probably been born in the 1950's decides spontaneously to get a fucking video game reviewer to write his biography. And that's just the tip of the shit iceberg. Most of Frank's dirt gets sanitized and the number of real-world Clinton comparisons drops off dramatically.

It's like Debbie Wasserman Schultz or John Podesta personally gave the scripts green lights after scrubbing them of any unflattering Clinton comparisons and substituting anything they have to cut with some drivel written by one of their CTR interns or whatever.

The fuck?

AN OUTRAGE.

Yeah, that's why The West Wing will always be superior, even though one of the writers (after Sorkin the cokehead left the show) was a former Clinton speech writer.

It's well known that most terrorists are conservatives; they are primarily right-wing (sually religious) whites or semitic religious fanatics.

Holy shit. Frank is such an Alpha-level cuck he gets jealous when the buck has sex with another woman besides his wife.

I'm watching the episode 6, why are they writing Conway like that? He wasn't a crazy guy.

I wish I did that too.

I can't stop laughing at that

The Left is demonizing the Right by portraying and writing veteran victims with actual PTSD as somehow completely unhinged and blood thirsty. Meanwhile, tumblr requests you acknowledge their totally real feels self-diagnosis of PTSD from online bullying and donate to their hipster welfare Patreon that is creating anti-Smellody artwork in your area.

But Frank's a democrat.

…yeeeeeeeah? I was responding to how the writers wrote Conway the Republican.

what are you? a faggot?

What?

What ever happened to obliteration of Ico that was supposed to be the main focus of season 5?

It was all endless retarded dialogue running around in the same circles as the last 2 seasons.

That's what I don't understand. Conway didn't have PTSD until now, right?

Yes, you are correct.

It was suddenly thrown in at the last second. It also didn't make sense to make him be at odds with General Brockhart considering they're both military and agreed on all the same issues. It also didn't make sense that Conway's best friend would fuck him all of a sudden by giving Francis some insider bullshit. In fact, if Raymond Tusk had stacked congress with both the GOP and the Left on the dole as he did all the way back in Season 2, how the fuck would there be an issue trying to get the House and Senate to vote for the Conway/Brockhart ticket? It's like these motherfuckers don't watch the previous seasons and say "WE SHOULD MAKE THIS GUY DO THIS HAR HAR" devoid of whether or not it's in fucking character.

They went out of their way to make Conway a complete fuck up when the audience had had enough of Francis's self-destructive dumbfuckery and Claire being bi-polar as fuck about all the bad shit she did and helped Francis with to get to the top.

Plus, killing Tom made me mad as fuck as I was happy as shit he fucked that 7/10 in the press briefing room. Claire is complete fucking garbage and I hope she gets shot in the face next season.

I guess they rewrote Conway because Trump won so they didn't want a good republican guy (Conway) to be the new President?
True and Conway picked him as running mate, it makes no sense that he would hate him now.
It really feels like another bad writing decision like the Vinick/Santos duel in The West Wing where the republican candidate was better written and more interesting than Santos.
I'm at episode 9 so I won't look at the spoiler.

Dat feel when the Vice President will never fuck you to Death