Untitled

twitter.com/sesamestreet/status/868255466794606593

JIHADED

I know that Sesame Street has an autist already. do they have a muzzie character yet?

it's literally the one with a rag on the head in the picture

Cool symbol, David!

Long ago, when these regressive left/revisionist history shenanigans began, I encountered what may have been the beginnings of this retarded movement.

I was in college, situated in a required polisci course. Some chick, who sat in the middle, would always interject when the professor would say ANYTHING, and spew some retarded rhetoric. One day, when we were discussing some polisci related matters, the professor got on the subject of constitutional rights, which led to the electoral college. The girl pipes up and starts going on about racism and slavery, and how reparations need to be paid by all whites, regardless of whether or not their ancestors owned slaves, because it is "in white's blood to be racist." Of course she was white as well, but this did not include her of course.

So I looks around the class and, much to my chagrin, nearly half the class is in agreement with her. The professor goes on to tell her of constitutional rights, as well as why the electoral college exists, but she isn't having it. She's going on about how the electoral college was clearly a "white's only club", and that if any black person ran for president, it would clearly be rigged against him. The professor argued with her, giving examples and citations of how ridiculous and ill-informed she was being, only to have her continue to raise her voice and have her gal pals(a lot of the people who agreed with her were women, unsurprisingly) echo her sentiments towards minorities and the oppressive whites.

Anyways I just sat there and watched this whole thing go down, dumbfounded and in awe, for about 30 minutes until class was over. To this day I remember clearly the look on my professor's face, as if he was arguing with a pestilential child, debate with this dimwitted broad.

I looked her up about 6 months ago. She's a single mother, posts a lot about republicans, and has an anarchy/communism section of her facebook photos.

so she regularly appears on the show then? how long has she been around?

The beginnings of this happened long before you were born, user.

Mein sides

ah, no sound : (

how many years do we have left until everything is islam?

2021 probably depending if Trump wins again

You know whats funny?

Its all the fault of the university
Professors in my country would wipe the fucking floor with cunts like that. What do i mean? They would simply tell her to shut the fuck up or leave the classes, probably also called her dumb, and if she crossed a certain line probable also didnt let her write ending exams with would effectively make her not pass semester

This is how universities should look, this is how they look in my country, proffesor is just league above you and he will let you know about this, if you start some shit he will put you down because he knows that he can and you are nothing but a mere student

In my opinion professors in western nations and especially USA simply lack balls

About 2 months

But that's wrong.
The EC was established only a few years after the United States was formed.
His basic trail of logic makes no sense. Only whites with land and/or money could vote at this point, why would they set something up to "benefit white landowners"? It would have been redundant to establish such a system.
I'm honestly baffled at this statement. It shows clear ignorance of history.

DEEPEST LORE

Where's the top tier autist girl?

You either die a grammar nazi or live long enough to see yourself become a nigger.

they knew

professors in western nations are on their side since '68

it's part of the cast for a couple years I think or you could use google you know

Just people mad that Donald Trump won and now blaming the electoral college, while not understanding its purpose. The Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton was probably one of the best examples why it worked. It's the result of what happens when you ignore key states because of past results. Hillary Clinton did this to 3 normally blue states and got burned for it. If she had done a regular campaign tour in those 3 states, she definitely could have won.

I'm always sick and tired of people who bad mouth the electoral college in favor of popular vote. It's like they want our president to have the same voting qualities as a high school prom king & queen. It would be mob rules that favors states with bigger populations and incentives ignoring smaller states for it. If it's anyone's fault for Donald Trump winning, it's Hillary Clinton and the media for fudging her assured victory with false hope.

But… beginning a sentence with a conjunction isn't considered incorrect grammar.

I wonder (((why)))?

Well not exactly you also have to remember the professor/teacher would more than likely be fired for disruptive things like that…

And let's not forget that they would be fired in a nation where if you didn't have a job you better have a hell of a safety net because if not then you will be homeless at worst or living in section 8 housing with feral niggers at best. The current state really fucks over bad goyim.

It is in the school I went to.

Lmao
In my country you can remove a professor if he doesn't agree to step down
We even have 80 years old professors that are barley understandable but the higher ups just cant remove them

Actually, kind of. If it's a regular sentence then yes, beginning it with "and" is bad grammar.
When it's dialogue, it's acceptable because most of those rules involving conjunction do not apply.

Check 'em

His Smile and Optimism: gone.

rolling for blessed dubs

Sad

Is this in Japan? I heard in Japan nobody is fired, they just try and humiliate/disgrace the person into leaving by giving them menial jobs until they agree to go of their own volition.

this is seriously fucked up, why can't they leave religion out of it?

No, that is how they do retirements.They fire people just fine. And while at it, propably give a figurine that can be exchanged for a sturdy rope at the nearest gambling den.

Haha Holla Forums

I miss when Holla Forums was the containment board

You mean you miss Cuckchan? Nothing is stopping you from going back.

Please list one.

drup dusnd lieg it

nice geometric art