Christianity opposed to judaism

Trying to redpill so zionist evangelicals, need some screen caps and other information about christianity and judaism being opposed.

I know this thread will include some d&c but just dump what you have so I can continue to spread redpills.

Hail victory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/user/framingtheworldprod/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid
globalresearch.ca/israeli-rabbi-asks-settlers-to-poison-palestinian-water-in-order-to-kill-them/5532463
dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html
papalencyclicals.net/Pius12/P12SUMMI.HTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry we ran out of memes. Try half chan. Bye

been lurking here since the first exodus, trying to spread redpills about kikes

Tell them to read the Bible for once, its there faggot.

Just quote them the Talmud in reference to Christ and show them Marching to Zion by Pastor Anderson.

John 8:39

Marching to Zion

Sort by Most Popular

These videos will be very relevant to christ cucks

I've seen some great screencaps that I failed to save along with some other resources, pls dump if you have them.

I know some of Holla Forums's stance on christianity but every evangelical that I can at least cast doubt in the mind of is one more potential ally

people tend not to do well with strait quotes. they need to be eased into the mind fuck. The truth is too much for them to handle. They go full cognitive dissonance.

you guys are great, please keep them coming

Tell them to read The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit by E. Michael Jones. They can also check out Marching to Zion if they are too stupid to read a comprehensive book. I have red pilled many Catholics just by first telling them to read Revelations 3:9. Then I point them to the Stories of Moloch and the Golden caff in Exodus and the story of Babylon. Then I point to the writings of Matthew and Paul talking disparagingly about those who killed the Messiah and pontius pilate washing his hands of Jesus who the saw as innocent. Then after all that you point out how the Jacobins were essentially Jewish and responsible for the French Revolution and how the French Revolution essentially spawned Communism. Then point out Jewish Bolsheviks. At first they will be reluctant but the more you point out that Jewry is actually born around rejection of Logos and integral to liberalism and Communism the more they will become open to the ideas. But you honestly need to allow them to do their own research and come to there own conclusions. Just keep dropping red-pills and being casually belligerent by making a joke of it at times so they are made to feel comfortable talking about these Taboo subjects. Red pilling Christians on the JQ is not so difficult however, the hardest part with Christians is to red pill them on race. However, I do appreciate the esoteric knowledge of the bible so I do happen to know it very well so resigning bible verse and parables is not too hard for me which helps sell the important truth they need to learn.

This is a pretty good Webpage to show normies.

It is still pretty shocking, but it is hard for them to have cognitive dissonance.
globalresearch.ca/israeli-rabbi-asks-settlers-to-poison-palestinian-water-in-order-to-kill-them/5532463
It sets up the possibility to redpill further.

Very good.

Serious question, if Christianity was/is opposed to Judaism, why have they completely tolerated Jews for 99% of its history? Yes, you had many expulsions and pogroms over its 2000 year history but they basically were all a result of the common man getting fucking pissed off at all the bullshit the yids continually pull and taking the matter into his own hands, rather than any of this happening on theological grounds. And ultimately the Jews always came back and start their shit again, which is the whole reason there was so fucking many expulsions.

I just can't imagine, for example, an Odin worshipping king would ever let piles of Jews in his kingdom in the first place. Yet it happened continually in a Christian Europe. So what gives?

Christianity's adoption of Jewish myths is actually a quite recent thing. There are medieval writings from Christian scholars and poets praising Bacchus, a Roman God that the Kikes would definitely despise, and ones mentioning fate and fortune, both abhorrent concepts to Yahweh, as well as texts mentioning Venus. Even the monks and clergy were still worshiping "satanic" gods, to the point where one can say those anti-semetic cults of Eros lived longer than many believe.

The conversion from SJW warrior to far right is more likely than converting someone with regular beliefs to the far right. I didn’t realize that until you said it, but it’s definitely true. I was thinking of SJWs as unfortunate messes that just needed to be fixed up–and they definitely do need a lot of fixing–but it’s very true that they are actually desirable in some ways and second only to traditional women who are already on the far right. It’s one of the hardest things imaginable to take someone entirely apathetic and try to find a way to make them care. So many people just don’t care at all about any of the issues; they’re the non-fanatics of the world that just aren’t passionate enough about anything to the point that it consumes their days and they dedicate their life to it, and those people are the hardest to reach.
Fanaticism though, that can be channeled to something else. If you can find their weak point, the topics that trigger their most intense emotions, and if you can target those points with the right arguments, you can take a belief about which they are extremely fanatical and switch it so that they are now going in the exact opposite direction with an even greater fanaticism.
An example of this is one of my closest friends who was a Zionist for years. He was completely convinced that the Jews were these wonderful chosen people, that Christians must always watch over Israel, etc. He essentially saw himself–and all Christians–as these dogs that should sit at the feet of the Jews, and so on. When I tried to tell him about the Jews, it was a struggle to even get him to listen to me without having him just become enraged and I seemed to gain no ground regardless of how many WWII-related Jewish lies and hoaxes that I could prove to him. None of it made him budge even an inch in his fanatical devotion for Israel.
But then I approached it from a different angle and decided to attack the Jews by using the Talmud, specifically Gittin 57a which is the description of Jesus being being tortured in boiling semen or excrement. Something clicked when I showed him that and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Jews were definitely referring to Jesus and that they still despise Jesus and look down on Christians as pathetic slaves that they’ve tricked. Just those few parts from the Talmud did more than nearly two entire years of me hounding him with everything I knew about the Jews and their involvement in WWII. Seeing how the Jews said these vile things about Jesus was what cracked open the dam and started the flood.
I quickly followed up with showing him what Martin Luther wrote in On the Jews and their Lies, and then some quotes from Popes throughout history and Orthodox church fathers. Then he reached the point that now when he read Matthew 23:33, John 8:44, and Revelation 2:9 it was as clear as day to him that Jesus was talking about the Jews when he spoke about the brood of vipers, the children of satan, and the synagogue of satan. Practically overnight all of that fanaticism did a flip and his fanatical devotion towards the Jews had now transformed into a fanatical hatred for them that was fueled by feelings of disgust, betrayal, and especially rage when he thought about how Protestant Christianity has essentially been hijacked by them.

The most rabid Zionist supporters are evangelicals, so the best way to counter them is to actually teach them the Bible. Most evangelicals are cults of personality with Bible flavoring and preach utter heresy–dual covenant theology and Zionism, for starters. The following are the best arguments for debating and trumping zionist evangelicals:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

This points out how the Jews, as they call themselves, are not Godly, and that their subversion was predicted.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
– Galatians 3:29

This destroys any notion of a Jewish right to the land of Israel based on the Bible, as the chosen people are those that accept Christ as savior–not a particular race and certainly not those that rejected Him.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
– 1 John 2:23

This destroys the idea that the Jews are still the chosen people, because they have denied Christ and so have denied God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:31-47

Taken together, I have taught these passages to several tea party and conservative groups to massively undermine their support of Israel. You will be attacked at first, but if you learn the passages well enough, you can stump them and change the whole group.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere.
There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail.
As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don't realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of his disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.
The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.
The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It’s just not a good argument at all.

This is excellent. Could you save this?

Seems like the easiest way to do this is to have them actually read the Bible for once. But if they have, they might be reading a pozzed Bible version like the NIV or SRB.

Explain to them the history Scofield bible and explain that was a sinful man who cheated on his wife and was funded by extremely rich Jews.

religion is just metaphor for mindset

jews have a toxic ideology, and thus are a dysfunctional people. their god is literally "I AM". no deeper symbolism for the followers to pickup on which they desperately need in their subconscious. and it doesnt matter that most jews are atheistic. arent most given religious training as children, and then become atheist later?

christianity is all about love and connectedness with your fellow man.

the real reality is that the all of our reality is just chaos. humans have the unique ability to ascribe meaning to the chaos. if chaos is our god, then man is the manifestation of kek in kek's universe

ever wondered why jews are so predominant in the psych field? i suspect that they experience reality differently from the aryans.
look into gematria of different languages. hebrew, english, latin, etc. i also suspect that the language one learns at a young age greatly affects ones ability to percieve the world.

negative mindset from judaism -> likely negative mindset for life -> uncomfortable/dysfunction when present in aryan society -> compulsion to change society rather than change their toxic ideology/mindset

aryans are love
jews hate that shit

one more thing, jews have co-opted christianity for its benefit. thats because most christians are dumb. just like most people.

isnt it too bad that our children are becoming dumber, while jew kids will likely remain with high iq? ;-)))))

Revelations 3:9 if they truly follow the word of the Lord they will know that the Jews are worshippers of Satan. If they support Jews they support Satan. There really is no way around this.

memes are so fucking important you kike

modern christians are too trusting

the old symbolism originally present in the religion has been lost, atleast for most christcucks.

consider reading the gospel from an orthodox bible.

related:
dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html

which is even as worse as judaism since it means taking it nignogs and rapefugees

in Europe at least its the christians that are very pro migration pro save dem nignogs&rapefugees

its disgusting

a lot of your thoughts mirror my own, could you recommend a good place to start? Culture of Critique maybe, or is there a less academic intro somewhere?

ask them these questions.

1. What makes a good friend?

2. If someone said they were your friend, but constantly stole from you and blamed someone else, would they really be your friend?

3. What do you think of the six day war? (a "preemptive " strike Israel took on Egypt while lying to America, claiming that they were defending themselves. It ended only when America called them on it.)

4. What do you think of the fate of the American ship the USS Liberty? Should the perpetrators be brought to justice?

5. What is your opinion on the Lavon Affair?

6. Should America be allied with Religious States whose holy books claim Jesus was the son of a whore? (Talmud Sanhedrin 106a)

7. What about Religious States whose holy books claim Jesus is in hell boiling in feces? (Talmud Tractate Gittin 57a.)

8. Do you know the gay capital of the world? Tel Aviv, in Israel won a world-wide survey hosted by GayCities.com and American Airlines winning nearly half of the vote.

9. Do you think it was fair for the white minority in South Africa to have all the power? Why or Why not?

10. If a small minority was in charge of the various banks, media outlets, and had significant lobbying power in America, would that be a bad thing?

So do you just make things up about scripture all the time? In what way does Jesus call non jews dogs in Mark 15:21-27? Chaim you're exposed

This.

if you are christian you aren't redpilled, sorry

fuck off back to your semitic containment board

Fuck it was actually Mattiyahu ben Halfi 15:21-27
Specifically 15:26
"He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.”"
Fuck outta here, philosemite trash. Your entire religion is "n-nuh-uh, we iz da real joos!!"

Dont lie to him, we opposed the religious practice of judaism becausae they rejected jesus as god and our savior not because races and their blood

Colossians 3:11

Not according to Jesus
Mattiyahu ben Halfi 5:18
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

Bump and reported.

There is nothing wrong with being jewish or black as logn as you accept jesus christ as your lord and saivor. Ephesians chapter 4

5 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26 “In your anger do not sin”[d]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 28 Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.

29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Thanks brother , lets report all who oppos our lord jesus christ

Reported for what, you kike? This is an anti-Semitic board. That includes ALL types of Semitism, including your worship of a kike God.

700+ confirmed kills… Simo Hayah > All of Russia.

Deluding yourself into thinking that you are superior to others due to your sinful pride and belittling/dehumanizing those whom you deem inferior to you is evil and abhorrent to the eyes of the Lord.
It also doesn't matter wether you are lynching black people or not. Claiming that you are not a racist but actually a "race realist" to justify your wicked thinking is even worse because it is pure hypocrisy. You may fool others but not the Lord.
You cannot justify fornication by saying "but I'm not married" (1Cor. 6:9) and you cannot justify your hatred by saying "but I love those whom I consider my own people!" (Jm. 2:9).
Stop your mental gymnastics.
1 Peter 2:1-3

Hey everyone look at this lying faggot Jew, trying to spread the easily debunked lie that Christians and Jews worship God. The Bible clearly says Jews worship Satan.

HURR HURR KIKELS GO IN CIRCLES BECAUSE KIKEL MEANS CIRCLE

Blasphemy against Christ was pretty common ground for pogroms, though.

want to go to hell heretic? remember hell is forever.

Encyclical by Pope Pius XII:
papalencyclicals.net/Pius12/P12SUMMI.HTM (47)

You mean the Old Testament chronicling kike adventures or the New Testament chronicling kike adventures?

Thread gets bumplocked. How curious.

Wouldn't that make the circle autist JIDF?

Denying God is not mere heresy. It's blasphemy.

Forgot pics.