Leah Rowe

Worth being watched, youtu.be/e6vaJmLlhOI

Other urls found in this thread:

vimuser.org/
web.archive.org/web/20170522000432/https://vimuser.org/
archive.is/8onzp
trisquel.info/en/forum/libreboot-t400-returns-minifree-trisquel-preinstalled-permanently-reduced-price
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/06/15145/
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/mchugh.htm,
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/mchugh.htm
my.mixtape.moe/fnlspw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus fucking Christ, just link to the website he's reacting to.
vimuser.org/

Fair enough, but the site got already modified, so that video can be useful as proof for the future.

web.archive.org/web/20170522000432/https://vimuser.org/
archive.is/8onzp

wget -r vimuser.org
retarded?

am i the retarded here?

lol, I'm glad that I use emacs.

What's the aria equivalent of wget -r? Is there one?

Use the cuck editor and you will end up like that too.

Either he's trying to shit on the free software community by going full degenerate overdrive or he's just fucking stupid.

she is a degenerate, mentally ill and drug addicted

what would you expect?

Stop or an hero himself.

why is he bashing on some random guy on the internet?

Tranny is on the trisquel forums
trisquel.info/en/forum/libreboot-t400-returns-minifree-trisquel-preinstalled-permanently-reduced-price

Do you really expect me to click that link?

It's a YouTube link.

Anyway that link just shows a guy who goes on vimuser.org/
And the vimuser.org website is covered in autistic tranny colors.

So the CIA niggers sjw sock puppet couldn't destroy the FSF/hacker community with bad naming.
What's the new scheme have they brought ?
Francis is being the most autistic tranny right now.
The fake excuse worked apparently the FSF is giving the madman another go in the gnu project (bad move).
He's trying to get some shekels from the weak minded in the Trisquel community.
So any theories how he's going to try to fuck this up ?

Does Francis post here? The paranoia and 'Stallman eats something from his foot' certainly suggest it.

Is he taking a piss on transgenderism? Is he genuine? His whole persona confuses the hell out of me, especially since he seems like a regular guy at University in his old pics, not feminine or particularly ugly either.

Genuinely transgender, still not a fan of RMS and the FSF, and doing the site redesign as a parody of the weird paranoid posting about the topic you get on Holla Forums as well as in other places (e.g. >>752625's "So the CIA niggers sjw sock puppet couldn't destroy the FSF/hacker community with bad naming."). Probably.

autism

they were confirmed posting on 4chan g

No, it's really not.

Stop shilling yourself luke, it aint working.

Does Francis still have his pecker?

Why is unironic blogposting like this allowed on Holla Forums?

So much degeneracy in one fucking webpage.

TOP KEK

Are you serious ?

250€ KEK

Gotta buy some new tits

I don't think so.
But I pretty sure that there's some tranny/degenerate friend who reports to him from time to time.

What the fuck are you talking about ?
Besides this autism I don't see more.

Hopefully yes, but probably not depending on the treatment and mixtures he made it could have permanently damaged his body/brain.

Read the work of Dr. Paul McHugh it's quite interesting on the subject (and one of the rare non-biased one)

Well he has mental and drug related problems.
It's normal that we can't understand that person.
From the little that we have I can only theorize that he had a troubled past and since he was in contact with sjws it didn't helped him thus he closed himself into a perpetual victimization of himself.
His reactions against the FSF are disproportionate it can be explained via the drug abuse or because the person that was fired was very close to him and he didn't want to be separated.
Anyway it's sad.

This falls off instantly since the paranoia post came only after the website was trashed.
The trashing of the website isn't a good sign either.

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/06/15145/

b-but he's a pretty cool guy
there arent many channels like his

It looks like pretty mediocre imageboard pandering, honestly. The density of imageboard jokes and terminology in his videos is higher than that of the average imageboard post, even though he's using a different medium and different site. I feel like he's just doing the imageboard references for signaling ("hey look I use /g/ and Holla Forums am I cool now"), not because it adds real value.

Imageboards are to mental illness what light is to moths.

I was talking to the inherent paranoia of worrying about CPU backdoors (although I wholeheartedly agree they're worrisome, especially considering the bigger picture)

Back to normieville with you.

I say we burn down normievillie its a horrible town that is raining normies upon us.

He explicitly already had a goal of ending sex-reassignment surgery before he conducted his research that justified it (lhup.edu/~dsimanek/mchugh.htm, "It was part of my intention, when I arrived in Baltimore in 1975, to help end it."), so that doesn't seem right. Doesn't automatically invalidate his conclusions of course, but I wouldn't call him non-biased.

It was just an example. People have been posting weird conspiracy theories about Libreboot for a long time.

>lhup.edu/~dsimanek/mchugh.htm
This paper proves even more how based he his.

Did you even read that paper ?
READ IT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

This is what he said
Where is it said that he didn't make some research ?
Or that he hasn't used his experience has a psychoanalyst to evaluate what should be done ?
I have seen this a lot of the same ridiculous comments in the lgbt community.
You just repeat the same thing like a parrot without verifying it or worse you distort the words or put some where there wasn't.

He is non biased because he's part of the last scientists who care about facts.
Because when you are studying any matter, ask yourself only what are the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out.
Never let yourself be diverted either by what you wish to believe, or by what you think would have beneficent social effects if it were believed. But look only, and solely, at what are the facts.

Don't follow the hype that society is trying to push and stay with the facts because otherwise we'll end with absurdities that haven't been seen in more than a hundred years.

and you're simly fomenting the victimizationt

My god, the fuck is that ?

Why is FSF filled with degenerates ?

0/10

lmao kiketube strikes again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's what I was afraid of
t. anarchist who doesn't know who any of these e-drama people are

my.mixtape.moe/fnlspw.mp4

You're welcome.

Forgot to mention, its SHA1 is 98f560ec8b6d7ae67b4b350bf8bda247d85eaba4.

Because as most would probably tell you on this board, the people who run software companies and things in this field come out of hard left areas in the US (California's Bay Area) or create enclaves of that attitude in other states (Virginia and Maryland).

Pretty much the only right wing and moderate people I've found in software are in the military, networking companies, or community colleges of all fucking places either getting their certs or teaching as a part time job.

So if you want degeneracy to end in software learn assembly create your own language and company and give it a right wing slant from the get go. That should end most of the bullshit you see lately.

Fuck if anyone wants to do the world a favour if they've got cash and knowledge, make thinkpad like machines without intel, uefi, and sjw cuck shit and start selling them in the $100(Shitboxes for day work)-$1200 range.

Wew

Live in Maryland.
We mostly breed glowing CIA niggers over here.

>my.mixtape.moe/fnlspw.mp4