Unc football rape ape

unc football star coon rapes unc student white girl, then Inside Edition finds his vine account with video of him punching unsuspecting little white kid in the head and him laughing about it!

OOhh boyeee i just punched a white kid in the head, now im gonna gets me a footsball scholarship and rape white gurl

youtube.com/watch?v=M8PrCQkiEgI

in all fairness its been found on chimpmania that she has mudsharky photos on her fb. however with this shitskin's violent vine video towards whites this rape may be another hate crime of his towards whites.

just shows how much worse race relations are now, even the mudshark are fed up with this shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9umWk5Se7kV14UW8UHlFUqCNVuwZT7Hv
archive.is/zkq8F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in favor of quite literally exterminating every single person in the United States who attends college and professional sporting events and the wholesale demolition of all sporting stadiums.

They are enemy bases of operation no different from mosques and synagogues.

I wouldn't go that far. You need to keep them amused to avoid widespread looting and such in preparation for their use as genetic stock for genomics experimentation.

We haven't mastered synthetic biology enough to just wipe people out yet, nearly every individual has some admirable trait to be harvested or they wouldn't have survived this far into the evolutionary tree.

Go back to reddit.
Go back to reddit.
Go back to reddit.

I agree that sports and especially Negro-dominated sports like NFL and NBA have WAY too many Whites in attendance.
These losers care more about their football teams winning than the death of their nation and race.

No bigger cucks (and betas) than men who are "into" Negroball.

this except instead of demolition we should revamp them into massive greenhouses or something.

They are worthless cattle who deserve nothing but death.

I have yet to meet 1 smart "sports fan". csgo is the only "sport" I care about b/c niggers could NEVER play in it.
its literally the whitest sport there is.

I wouldn't even bother keeping any of their edifice intact. Treat 'em just like the Taliban did those Buddhist statues. Get rid of them in totality.

If you want to build something else where they stood, go for it, but leave no trace of their purpose. Do not even give the enemy the honor of having his defeat recorded.

whitest sport ever

Such is the way of niggers

HOLY FUCK, this is the whitest sport ever.
No nigger will ever make it to the big leagues.

Fuck off faggot, science is important and they could tell us a lot about how to fight disease, increase muscle mass, stamina, etc. People playing sports professionally start out doing so unprofessionally (college-level) so cutting out the tool in place to sift out the individuals for study is beyond retarded. It's like saying "well we have all these nukes so let's just disarm the standing Army."

If only those losers who watch Negro Felon League (NFL) or NBA games cared as much about their country dying and used their energy to protest

There's no reason to keep niggers around at all for any reason. There's no reason to keep any infrastructure that enriches and supports niggers around at for any reason.

The end. No niggers. Capiche, cuck?

stop with your autism

csgo is filled with tons of cheaters anyways

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9umWk5Se7kV14UW8UHlFUqCNVuwZT7Hv

I'm not suggesting we finance a fucking ghetto, just not wiping out a species we have yet to harness.

The clip of unc football nappy headed hero punching 100 pound white kid would make a great gif.
It could help the mudshark in her protest movement on unc campus, for that to viral to show a pattern of bonobo like behavior.
She got the unc chancellor to respond yesterday when 200 students rose up in support of the batterd coal burner.

I know. It always had lost of cheaters.
Prob more now than ever before.

But I got to the point where even the main players would call cheats on me for doing nutty shit.

The reality is, the best of the best, don't cheat. they are just insanely good. But you will find lots of cheating in open, IM, and main.

Filtered.

Are white knights standing outside his home with guns?

Death squads should be rolling through on campus and just executing entire football teams.

Most of these niggers get housed in the same dorm or the same off-campus apartment blocks.

It wouldn't take anything more than 5-10 guys to get in and out with most of them dead.

cuck

We need a gif From the inside edition video of Allen artis unc football star plays knockout game with innocent white kid, before getting football scholarship and raping innocent white girls with possible mudshark tendencies.
It should be shown on this site and 4chan and memed so hard it ends up on espn, right in front of thier fat sportcuck faces.
That will force them to choose between the safety of carolina hores and thier precious grid ball

They already have chosen. They made their choice decades ago.

They have to be killed and their entire industry – at every level – dismantled and erased from history. Every single college football coach, assistant coach, recruiter, coordinator, water boy, grounds crew, janitor, hot dog vendor, whatever, needs to be summarily executed.

They are not redeemable. Those lowest on the totem pole offer society nothing. Those highest are knowingly and enthusiastically complicit in the Zionist-Nigger rape and plundering of our people. Their families can't even be allowed to live.

Fuck ALL the nigger sports. These niggers have to have special classes in "college" just so they can get passing grades in order to play feetsball. FUCK EM!

I'm worried that if the inside edition vid I posted doesn't get memed mirrored tuned into a gif it will get shoad and we lose the chance to expose this sick fuck,
This is white girl bleed a lot, black chimpout culture right in the face go the sportcucks.
Inside edition has this gold still up for now.

I'll make you a gif, helpless user. Gimme a few…

Sportscucks don't care. They already know this stuff happens. They worship the niggers on such a monumental scale that the raping is seen as tribute to them, like Saxons buying off Danes with silver.

Sportscucks are literal fifth column subversives, an honest to god tip of the spear for cultural marxism. Beta university professors and the 5 o'clock jewsmedia have got absolutely nothing on organized niggerball.

Polite sage for derailing.

5.56x45mm can be had for as little as $0.20/Rd. That's about $8M for one bullet for every single one of them. Don't tell me that the boons can't be wiped out.

Not to be a partypooper, but this looks like a case of "rape" rather than actual rape…

We don't welcome niggers here.

?

Leave the board, nigger.

We don't welcome niggers here.

Normally I would assume lying whore who regrets getting drunk and fucking an ape but this a nigger so it's a tossup.

Fuck that nigger! He slapped a helpless little white boy! He deserves a scholarship to Nigger University.

Have some gifs, helpless user.

I read it, how does this relates to what I said. I can say: there is a correlation between energy in a system and the mass of a system.

Putting forward a non-sequitur is kinda random, and not in a Holla Forums sort of way.

"I'll make you a gif, helpless user. Gimme a few"
thanks internet

its around 2:04 in the following video

I was talking about the girl, who the fuck would defend an attack against a child?

thanks again

So we've got his name, where he goes to school, can clearly discern where he lives.

Why is he still alive? You understand this is why it keeps happening, right?

Are you a nigger?

I'm well aware you were talking about the girl. I'm just saying, he still deserves a ticket to NU.

Nah. Prison is a waste of money. So is due process. The solution is readily apparent and extremely affordable.

You're welcome, m8. I understand your concern about niggers. I grew up around them and constantly got fucked with for being smaller and white. Not anymore though.

I get what you are saying, but I'd rather not end up in prison my damn self for killing a nog.

So kill the police, kill the prosecutors, kill the judges who would put you there.

If you're afraid of bad things happening it means you're really comfortable. Are you comfortable? You comfortable in America? You want to keep existing in it? You're all good? You'll keep a stiff upper lip?

I was talking about "rape", it's 2016 after all

How about you lead by example? Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable, considering I don't live in a coonfested area.

Yeah if this weren't a nigger it would be a standard "I WAS DRUNK SO IT WUZ RAPE" case. Remember he is a nigger though. Just as likely he was forcibly doin nuffin to her.

That's the idea. I'm 100% ready to kill and die. We don't need anybody hanging around here who isn't. Go be a satisfied lab tech somewhere else.
It's apparent.
30 years ago, pretty much nobody in America lived in a coonfested area. You'll be hanging soon. In the meantime, go back to reddit.

Check this one out, anons. Old story, but similar. Dumbass white people just love their nigger feetsball players, don't they?

Anonymous Hacker Who Exposed the Steubenville Football Rapists May Get More Prison Time Than Rapists

archive.is/zkq8F

much appreciated. the stuff memes are made of…

I'm shaking in my boots.

Filtered.

kek

Are you retarded? You can still tell when someone's replied to you even if filtered.

Can you go back to TRS / TDS / Stormfront please?
Or you could start typing in an intelligent manner. Almost seems like you are trying too hard (((user)))

the punching of the white kid should go viral.

its sick what these nigger shitterds get away with.
I guess you should go back to ADL SPLC you fucking anti white sack of shit

white people are the reason you exist, his many humans couldn't exist without white tech.

typing be damned.

here's the gif that the internet made.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing more damaging to any society than niggers. The first to present themselves in an area always try come across as harmless. Then you will noticed them pushing the edges, spreading their shit rap music, slandering any white men who pose a threat to their chimpish ego, and trying to entice the white wimins with the second of their 2 faces as they become entrenched. The negro is always on its best behavior around the white wimins at first. Finally as time goes on the same result is ALWAYS achieved and that result is nigger shithole in permanent decay. At that stage they have to seek out a new white community to infest.

This has repeated itself in no less than 10,000 cities, and infested even more schools.

That nigger slapping that white kid happens in every school every day. If it were the other way around it would be a federal hate case.

Its time to stop it.

I hate the cancer of niggerball as much as anyone but your over top calls for violence aren't suspicious at all. No siree.

Someone with good photoshop skills needs to put together a photo of this bitch drinking with niggers then a photo after she raped with a caption

Wake up to world around you. There is no peaceful solution.

such an inferior monkey. that huwhite kid was probably programming a new app, or some other useful contrivance. then the nigger hit him same as any animal attack.

fuck off kike

Bet you are fat, desocialized basement dweller.

i hate mudsharks as much as as anybody.
but this dindunuffin football hero posted a braggadocios video of punching a little white kid to vine, then raped a white carolina girl (best mudsharks in the world).

this shows that unc allows extremist anti white terrorists on its football team. disgusting

So much bluepill in one photo it fucking hurts.
Normies really ought to be exterminated, fuck um.

related pic is his reaction to himself punching a white boy, who was texting while sitting on the floor

we need to find out who the kid in the video was and get his parents and the raped unc girl's parents to fight this shithead

the worst is , it gives the niggers access to colleges where they do not belong

why do you americans give these apes scholarships

I'm not even mad fam.

Because bluepilled faggots like watching play schoolyard games.

Bread and Circus

sports ball is the greatest distraction the media has.

Everyone I came into contact with today knew nothing of the shit that went down in Jersey, Minnesota, and New York. Why? They were drunk and watching college football.
Next time it will be pro football. Later in the season it will be basketball, followed by baseball starting back up. It is a never ending cycle of bullshit.

Every year there is a college football player that rapes some woman. The college, city, and state cover it up because they need that player to win so they can all make money. It is cheaper to pay off or intimidate the victims.

Fuck, look at what happened at Penn state! All sanctions lifted even though they repeatedly protected and sheltered someone who they knew was molesting young boys.
Shameful.

Didn't you see Jurassic Parks 1, 2, 3, and Jurassic World, you fucking maniac?

He'd have to be a maniac to watch those others after the first two.