Analing craigslist twinks

Would you?
Did you?
Considering it.

meep meep nah why do that when you can just fap in the dark by yourself tbh

no

Homosexuals are gay

I'd a twink. But only if he dressed up in a skirt or long socks or something so that it isn't gay.

Just like everyone else on craigslist, those "twinks" are just fat, balding middle aged serial killers that will skin you alive and make a body suit out of you at the first opportunity.

To answer the question you probably mean to ask, yes, I'd fuck a twink I didn't know if he asked me but he'd have to look fairly girly.

An obvious shoop but good god I'd suck that dick, stick it in my ass, then stick mine in "her" ass so quick.

I would if I could

The answer to all life's big decisions.

Does he have foreskin?

Shad==OW==
==THE== H==EDGE==hog

Holla Forums a shit

that is quite a fast way to get aids

Wow. How did that guy get so drunk that he mistook his friend's ass for a vagina? How embarrassing. That must have hurt.

for who?

Yeah I did once, this was the result.

looks fun

Honestly, gay or straight, what the fuck makes a person want this to happen to them????

moar like this

this

samefag

probably meth tbh

no, you'd get all sorts of diseases.

My brother gave me a BJ once

meep meep did you twink his pink tbh

I would if they're pretty cute.
And I don't mean I want them to look like a girl.

I would but why risk it. Better to cruise gay hookup spots IRL I think. Not that I'd know, but the one story about that user getting HIV was awful enough. Turned me off sex with others completely.

i got the phone number of a young twink, he's always up to fuck, just have to text him 20 min later he is naked on my bed

No. I love twinks and I'll fap to them but I'm a total bottom so… Yeah.

how does he ensure to have a non-poopfilled butt at all times

A douche maybe?

how do twinks get such cute hairless balls?

THIS ISN'T THE ORIGINAL AJ POSTER!

Use a condom.

You can actually prolapse a tiny bit stick it back in and be relatively fine,that guy will need diapers tbh.