Halloween is over but I still want to be spooked

Anyone have the same feel? Spooky thread because 8/x/ is fucking dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqn9fXzYWoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Communism is still alive

spooky eh?

so…we know their language?

The only thing we know or understand is that it does not resemble any other human language known to the public. Spooky.

meep meep the concept of mutually assured destruction is the only thing that is preventing North Korea from launching ICBMs on murica tbh do you believe that nuclear deterrence is going to stop a crazed dictator that wants to destroy USA tbh

Yeah I'd rather have midgets then this shit.

jim jones did nothing wrong tbh

i live fairly close to corona… maybe i should look for this

it's just a creepypasta m8; likely never happened/never existed.

I donno, I just don't get anything out of those. The NV one in particular, since it's not even that something supposedly happened, but just that something fictionally spooky got cut out of a game.

Both of you are faggots.

Alright then, perhaps you got something better? I see what you mean, but at least contribute. Hell, even name-drop a good creepypasta that suites your tastes and that would be good enough.

That's the worst god damn thing I've ever read.

Yeah it's pretty shit.

While I don't have any saved, the ones I find work best operate by playing off and messing with something grounded in reality. One I remember was a pretty short one about the nature of scary stories, basically raising the question of why nearly every culture in the world has stories of spindly, bloodsucking creatures from the dark. While it's perfectly explainable, the post originally stuck with me because it raises that possibility that your understanding of the world is wrong.

Jesus Christ, no sleeping for me tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqn9fXzYWoo

The mere concept of a tower of silence is spooky as fuck on its own tbh

He hasn't done shit so far

Is that a tiny hippo?

I know which one you're talking about, it focused on razor sharp teeth as well iirc.
Been looking ofr that one for awhile, it's a shame I can't find it.

It's literally a fucking guy in a green mesh suit crawling around

Tried this thread during Halloween with no luck, I love spooks

You might have heard this story being told, it's about the disappearance of Dennis Martin. The case is being told by David Paulides on Coast 2 Coast Am.

He has about 3 or 4 books on really odd disappearances now, but this case is one of The most odd.

This is one I really enjoy as well, it's not real like the one I posted about but it's still a fun story. It's called The Kimberly Story, it's audio of a story being told by a teacher in a class room filled with high schoolers in Texas (Or New Mexico, forgot)

Anyway probably not real, still a fun listen

BOO

I find it pretty scary that there are still this many people stupid enough to post on Holla Forums.

bare ip

i bet you're made because you didn't get a vol spot

mad
how do i edit a post?

Why the fuck don't we just kill those savages then? They've murdered people, why wouldn't the military take them out?

Leave, newfag.

please tell me, honestly

How can one be this much of a retarded newfag?

t. imperialist scum

spoonfeed would be you doing it for me. I'm simply asking how I myself can do it!

MODS MODS

t. pedo

he asked a simple question and you still haven't answered him though

Niggers stop deraling a good thread.

They literally murdered innocent people and are a bunch of worthless savages. Can you give me a single good reason why we shouldn't kill them and turn their island into a resort?

this one would be a lot better if they explained/detailed by what process this "Elephant's Foot" would kill you if you were to look straight at it

Boy, I sure am glad that these new mods have put a halt to all the shit posting on Holla Forums.
This is a much nicer place now!

/sarcasm

I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face

/unironic

Google it pleb.

What the text is trying to say is that if you got close enough to look at it because it's in a walled room apposed to say, a hallway, the radiation would kill you quicker than you would be able to run away.

i did - i am saying the image would be heaps better if it googled and copypasted into it what it made me just look up

Load of shit, the guy that took that photo lived for years (but did die of leukemia). Yes the foot was extremely radioactive back then and you wouldn't want to take a lunch break in there but radiation exposure is strength X time and there isn't a radiation source on earth (other than the X-rays from a nuclear detonation) that will kill you quickly and if you are that close to a nuke going off radiation still isn't going to be your cause of death.

Did he died?

Nope… well yes but not within a decade of being there.

an Internet classic

so, he did died. seems like it does kill you then by your own admission

We all died one day user, even if we never see the foot.

let's go piss and draw dicks on the elephant's foot and see what happens

nice posts