A depressing blog

This is a blog about a man with micropenis at age 55. What do you think about this blog?
mikerowedick.blogspot.com
mewch.net/b/res/18610.html

That's a literal clit, lol.

that's now how you use the word literal, user

I like your blog, OP.

pretty sad

So did he an hero? He talks about suicide and hasn't posted in a year. I wonder if he could donate to a sperm bank or if they would turn him down and doom his seed to being unspread.

Holy shot that's good. Imagine visiting a nudist beach so you could get off on people laughing at your tiny clit dick, this guy is beyond help.

Shit like this makes me feel like such an asshole for complaining about my 6 inch cock

No, he's actually still alive. He hasn't posted a new blog update in a year, but he's still replying to comments.

Wost of all, this guy STILL buys into the illusion that women are more sympathetic than men. He even says it's all his own fault for women abusing him. He truly is beyond help.

AHAHAHAHA
FUCKIN BTFO

Maybe it grows much larger when he's aroused?

I think he said somewhere on his blog that it's 2 inches long when erect, and that he can now only get off to being humiliated.

2"?
Oh dear.
Well, you know, its possible to transplant penises. So, if he could a donor he could have a 12" dick, but I'm sure that costs a lot of money.

I honestly don't know why he hasn't opted for that, because somebody like that could really benefit from it. But I doubt a doctor would be willing to do a penis transplant with a 12 inch dick, just because his dick was small.

Of course, he could probably opt for hormone therapy for his micropenis. Hormones are incredibly effective at fixing micropenis, but it appears his doctors have never gave him that option.

Yeah, sounds to me like his masochism has become a much bigger handicap for him than his little weenie ever was.
Wonder what he does for a living.

Having a micropenis is one thing. But going to a nude beach and getting off to people laughing at your micropenis? This guy is real fucked.

This guy needs to quit bitching or kill himself. There's nothing worse than a whiner. He has it pretty good compared to a guy who contacted polio or was crippled from birth tbh. Yes he's crippled in his own way but at least he can still do everything for himself. I'm torn between pity and dislike at his victim complex.

Says he was a prison guard at one point. I bet he was a real sadistic asshole during that period.

this

im pretty sure even clit can get bigger if you stretch it. I have seen documentary on this where girls pumped their clits and after several motnths they ahd lenght about 5-6 cm looking like small cock.

Threads like this are the reason I keep coming back here.

tip top kek

Utter bollocks, anyone who believes this man's stories is a retard. He's making up fantasies for him to get off on, like how most cuck or pedo stories are false.

Bump

This guy or people like him (less than 2 inches hard,basically no one) Should just accept that they are never going to blow any ones socks off in the sack.

So what you won't be a sex god who cares focus on something else Most people won't be A sports god in the nfl they don't focus on it because it's pointless, find what you're good at and focus on that.

I've known plenty of guys with micropenises that live completely normal lives, aside from their sex lives obviously. You wouldn't even know their dicks were small, unless they told you.

big if true

FUCK OFF CIA NIGGER

This guy's story makes me want to kill myself.

Why? Do you have micropen0r too?

I feel bad for this guy. Even if you were on the smaller end you could still stretch it out and make it longer with enough dedication.
This guy can't even get a grip.
How does this fucking happen?

He could stretch it out if he weren't a fat fuck.

I have a micro-penis
I am extremely uncomfortable with that fact
I feel less of a man because of it
I over-compensate for it all the time
Some people consider me a bully
I seek power over others, as compensation

Name my role.

POTUS?

Close…. guess again [winks]

six gorillion hours in gimp…

Thats horrible you should have used photoshop instead

?

I think the inference is to someone on this board?

good thing my dick's 7.5*5.5

6 inches doesn't feel too small anymore.

Bump for more sadness

No. His story is just so sad..

My dick is tiny most of the time but when its eerect its a solid 5 inches is this acceptable or should I kill myself?

kys but not cuz of weiner but because you are miserable tbh

This

If you can successfully penetrate a vageen and plant your seed then it is acceptable.

I'm not a Chad

Agreed. I feel so goddamn bad for poor fucks like that.