RIP Hotwheels

Didn't realize he died until recently. So RIP Holla Forumsro

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/01/15/the-most-inspiring-man-in-the-world-meet-fredrick-brennan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he create Overchan before he RIP'd?

Don't know what Overchan is.

The last bastion of the free men! A chan hosted by the people, for the people. Imagine something like the torrent system hosting a chan. An unseen before technology. This way it would be untouchable and truly free.

RIP dude.

He said in a reddit post that it was his dream. Is it possible that he was eliminated by the government EXACTLY because he finished it?

can't find anything about his death. is there an obituary? how did he die?

He was going thru chemo. He had cancer. Someone posted pics of him being bald from the chemo. Can't seem to find them.

Guess why…

Someone should update the wiki page.

cripple in paste, human tumor.
whore.txt never 5get

Jim got confused and thought he was a little boy, and raped him to death.

It happens.

his twitter account was active 2 days ago. how did everyone find out about this?

he lives on as ham. honestly not the worst possible outcome given the cards he was dealt.

Is there some kind of conspiracy to explain why he posted on twitter just the other day then?

F
;_;

He was a traitor anyways. He left us here to suffer with Jim. He sold us out. Fuck HW. Hope he gets butt-rape by Jews in hell

Yes. The government wanted to stop the launch of Overchan.

fucking ableist, really. does ingesting tard DNA fucks with animals like mad cow?

Yeah but the new owner is using the Twitter account.

The goyim know.

I feel bad that hes gone now. He was funny while he was here. Blaming moot for anything that goes wrong to Holla Forums. kek

ITT: absolutely no evidence

You took the bait.

I started a thread a while back about HW having cancer, some faggots fell for it. Anyway, OP is just continuing what I started. A troll thread.

Do you have the bald pics of HW? They must have been shopped cuz I cant find them anywhere.

Nope.

He was a traitor anyways. He left us here to suffer with Jim. He sold us out. Fuck HW. Hope he gets butt-rape by Jews in hell.

cripples dont go to hell retard, god isnt ableist

Hotwheels is the bacon of my breakfast… what a soothng thought!

god dammit, that struck my funny bone

rip, the most inspirational man
dangerandplay.com/2016/01/15/the-most-inspiring-man-in-the-world-meet-fredrick-brennan/

Fuck him that he allowed pedophiles to post here

I think everybody would agree free speech doesn't mean pedos can post.

epic troll xD
upvoted

I actually think pedos should be allowed to post on moral grounds. I also think they should be able to post real cp. Then again the spam was super annoying. So good riddance.

but …

children pictures are not allowed to post on the internet. Fuck you pedos

t. butthurt

Being this scared of little girls

I don't care. Free speech, motherfucker!

t. not even pedo

i am fucking glad they are kicked off
I rather have dicks, hot women funny threads. But no, you all rather fuck children.

kys

t. gay. But we already knew that

degenerates out

Globally reported for CP. Gl with ban.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Whole thread reported for child abuse. Gl with bans.

posting pictures of girls != fucking

Still going to report this thread. Fuck the police.

False reporting is freech.
HOTPOCKETS

Can you ban all pedo threads on Holla Forums and contain them to their own board?

We have no baord, you stupid shit. You autistic, overweight shitlord nuked it right when he got Holla Forums

You have the hebe board and others you useless fucking degenerate.

or you can go back to reddit

i think there's only a few pwdo threads on the catalog so nuke this obvious thread or you're not doing your job properly faggot.
you can't contain them.

YogaFag nuked that too

Ann Frank is hebe, you imbecile.

Not even a single pedo thread is on the boars right now

(*chcked)
that's because every image of a young girl is banable, regardless of context

and not even a good one tbh. 0.05/10

Ik onw. Because Jimbo gets triggered by little girls, that cuck

did i trigger you Ann Frank OP? kek

she's affiliated with mc so that makes the thread pedo related. just have a look at all the pedo talk in that thread.

And why does that bother you?

It's not a problem as long as it's not annoying .jpg spam.

Your attention, please.
This thread train is about to be derailed. It is now suggested to jump off of the train and to save yourself.

because i was promised a safe space by dysnomia himself and instead i have to go through all this pedo shit. i'm saying this unironically because this is what jim wanted and this is why he made new vols.

unironically kys

Then your place isnt here

im going to stay here and whine about it and you can't do anything to stop me. just like you can't do anything to keep the pedos from coming back indefinitely.
not a valid rebuttal.

is tumblr language. You are a disgrace. Fucking faggot.

Implying i am not one of them.

But these new fags came from there user. Even the new vols came from Tumblr. I wouldn´t be surprised if a vol came out as a gender-fluid pansexual attack helicopter

I would just find another place to shitpost then.

Better start now. My instinct says it will happen sooner than later

I identify as a mailman

IT HAS BEGAN

Can you show your respect to Hotwheels by stickying this thread?

Reported. No one is allowed to post children unless its 2d. Gl with ban.

its ok, it has a penis

Shit. Uh reported anyway.

fuck off.

Urethral rape is a thing, you know…

K Report submitted. Gl with ban faggot

no you fuck off.

Sticky the Thread!!!

seconded.

Are you trying to justify the fact that you came from tumblr here with the argument that you came from tumblr here?

My condolences to you and your family Fred.

RIP. We all know Jim did it.

And you believed him?
Sorry faggot, that is on you for being such a gullible dumbass.
Let me clue you in on something right now, ok? Because I really think this is going to be a very valuable piece of information to you some day.
There is no such thing as a safe space on the internet.
Many people want you to believe there is, because they are trying to sell you something or get you to do something. But it is a lie. There is no safe space on the internet. Period.

The internet was designed from the very beginning specifically to be not only unsecure, but unsecurable. Impossible to create safe spaces on. This is because the whole purpose of the internet is the free and open exchange of ideas. No secrets, no limitations. No safe spaces.
Many people can't handle that, so they have tried to create what appear to be safe spaces. and others have created what appear to be safe spaces for those people, but they all invariably fail because the fundamental architecture of the internet does not support it.

So yes…Dysnomia lied to you. He had something to gain by your cooperation. He does that all the fucking time, tbh.

Why does this /sudo/ faggot always take anons seriously? Are you that fucking pedantic?

Why do you always take him so seriously?
Maybe it is you who are pedantic, and have a very narrow idea of what constitutes humor.

didn't read lol

He talks like this all the fucking time. I can't see any humor in his posts so you might be reaching a fair bit.

He tweeted two days ago faggots.

implying it was actually warmwheels

Probably was just one of Jim's golems acting as ghost writer to ward off suspicions. Common mistake.

There's no proof what so ever that he died.
OP is spitting bullshit.

Whole bans reported for children. GL

"INFORMED CONSENT"

What you guys didn't know he got eaten by all those brown girls when he went to that weird ass country for computer development. They consider small crippled midgets to be the ultimate aphrodisiac.