‘Sense 8’ Fires Lead Actor After “Hate” Filled Rift With Transgender Series Creator Lana Wachowski

decider.com/2016/04/27/sense-8-aml-ameen-lana-wachowski/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8#Critical_reception_and_popularity
liverampup.com/entertainment/transgender-actress-jamie-clayton-dating-affair-actor-keanu-reeves-amid-john-wick-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jamie_Clayton
archive.fo/FrgCK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought this shitshow flopped?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8#Critical_reception_and_popularity

The Wachoski brothers become the Wachoski sisters. You know what the weirdest think about that whole saga is? The only way it makes sense is that they are gay for each other. Anyway they aren't bad at making films though. Never heard of Sense8. That actor is probably going to be blacklisted now though.

Jamie Clayton is itself a transsexual freak!

liverampup.com/entertainment/transgender-actress-jamie-clayton-dating-affair-actor-keanu-reeves-amid-john-wick-2.html

THIS IS YOUR MIND ON JEWROID§

THOSE FUCKING SJWs! Of course the fact that IT is a transsexual freak doesn't appear on her wikipedia page…

Clayton is transgendered/transgender, whichever word is to be used. The unexplained removal of the word and the repeated removal of a very reliable source [1] without explanation seems inappropriate. Please either stop removing this content, or explain why it is being removed. The explanation on my talk page that "transgender" is preferred to "transgendered" does not explain the removal of the information or source. Be——Critical 17:40, 1 April 2012 (UTC)

→"Why does Wikipedia refer to people according to their gender self-identification? Wikipedia's policy on biographies of living people says "the possibility of harm to living subjects must always be considered when exercising editorial judgment", and on 9 April 2009 the Wikimedia Foundation's Board of Trustees passed a resolution urging that special attention be paid to neutrality, verifiability and human dignity. As Wikipedia's article on the subject explains, "gender identity is a person's private sense, and subjective experience, of their own gender." We accept the person's latest identification of their gender, as documented in reliable sources, at face value. To do otherwise — to refer to transgender or genderqueer people by names or pronouns which disregard their gender identities, i.e. to misgender them — is deeply offensive and causes harm." — Preceding unsigned comment added by 86.157.215.48 (talk) 13:23, 19 May 2017 (UTC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jamie_Clayton

I don't know. It always came off to me as a brother following in the footsteps of the other brother, even if that brother becomes a sister. Doesn't matter how crazy it is to do, you just do it out of an obsessive admiration of your sibling. A very twisted relationship either way.

And that is why if you're still in high school or college, you are forbidden to use wikipedia as a source. Don't know why people still donate yearly to a place that distort facts when it says that it's trying to be impartial. They probably took the definition of impartial from wikipedia and modified it to their own meaning.

I won't donate to Jewpedia…

how is Jim going to buy his crystals now?

…or you could just explain it with the first law of behavioral genetics.

How many more years until Liberals open up re-education camps for anyone who disagrees with them?

10?

OH MY GOD HAS HE REMOVED HIS NIPPLES WHATTHEFUCK?!

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are the most conservative and right wing Netflix original shows

SENSE 8 IS KILL

archive.fo/FrgCK

The Wachowski Brothers made one good movie and the material wasn't even theirs to begin with. They ripped off a comic book right down to the magic negro named Morpheus.

Flop after flop after fucking flop. They get work because of LGBT virtue signaling and that's it.

N I C E

And then they wonder why they're not taken seriously and generally considered unstable lunatics.

people on this board watched this crap
WTF is wrong with you?

So glad I cancelled the kikeflix.

Exactly this

Imagine if M Night Shyamalan chopped his dick off and everybody started to pretend Lady in the Water and the Happening were misunderstood arthouse films